Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyrsten's face was stone and she coldly said, "You didn't trust me."

"I know," Jenn said. "I should have. It was a mistake. Please... Please forgive me, Kyrsten."

"Why? What changed that you believe me all of a sudden?"

Carly was looking at Jenn and realized something else had happened, "What happened, Jennifer?" Her voice was soft and full of concern.

Now it was Jennifer's turn to breakdown. She started crying even harder than Kyrsten had at the hotel. The blonde girl looked up and tried to form words but nothing came out. I whispered softly to Carly and Kyrsten, "Mr. Jameson tried to... to... rape Rebeccah."

Kyrsten's expression went from stone to radiant in a flash. "No. Oh, God Jenn. I'm so sorry," she wailed, hugging her friend. Carly leaned in to hug her from behind and the three of them held the weeping blonde girl for several minutes.

"I'm going to let you guys be," I said and the three of them nodded. I went back downstairs and sat in the lobby, reading my phone and trying to not think about the awfulness of humanity.

About ten minutes later, Kyrsten came downstairs with a jacket on and purpose on her face, "I'm going down there to be with Rebeccah and tell my story."

"You need me?"

"Yes," she said and gave me a kiss, "Always. But I need to do this on my own, Jay. Thank you for everything. Thank you for protecting Rebeccah. And thank you for fixing me."

"You didn't need fixing, my love," I told her and gave her a kiss.

Kyrsten got a little misty eyed for a moment before blinking away the tears, "Thank you for doing it anyways, Jay."

We smiled at each other, not really knowing the words to say before sharing another kiss and a wave goodbye. I trudged back upstairs and found Jennifer still bawling into Carly's shoulder. I finally felt the adrenaline rush wear off and the events of the last few hours just came crashing down on me. I collapsed into the only open chair in the room and said nothing, just listened to Carly reassure Jenn. I watched her show the strength that I so rarely got to see. Our relationship revolved so much around my dominance and her submission that I rarely saw her be composed and strong. She was a rock for Jennifer when Jenn desperately needed something like that. I realized, not for the first time, that she was going to be a terrific mother.

I lost track of time as I watched them and before I knew it, Kyrsten, Roland and Rebeccah were walking back in. Rebeccah's arm was in a sling and her face was bandaged. Jennifer got up and ran to her sister, hugging her and gushing about how sorry she was. Rebeccah winced a little but otherwise seemed none the worse for wear. I gave Roland a hug and thanked him.

Jennifer came over to me and whispered, "God, I'm so sorry, Jay. I've ruined what should have been a happy time for you guys."

"Like, I had no idea my dad was going to go turbopsycho, Jay."

I waved my hand at that. It was ridiculous for anyone to take any blame for any of this. "I can't speak for Carly but I'd love it if you guys didn't blame yourselves. Any of you," I said pointedly looking at Kyrsten, Jennifer and Rebeccah.

Kyrsten nodded, "It's a horrible thing that happened but let's not let it dominate everything else."

Jenn sniffed but whispered, "This is Jay and Carly's week. I don't want it to become about my... that monster." Roland hugged her tight as she fought off more tears. It was nice to see how protective of her he'd become in such a short time. Roland had always been a bit of a loner. Hadn't dated girls for very long. He wasn't exactly a player but you might have thought that about him from a distance. Seeing him with that kind of connection to someone brought a wan smile to my lips.

We continued to hang out, not really saying much. All of us were lost in our own little worlds and dealing with our own problems. Carly, probably the least affected by all of this, kept herself busy making sure everyone had food and something to drink. It was a melancholy, sobering day but we all got through it. When our three guests left, Jenn and Kyrsten gave each other the biggest, longest lasting hug yet. I think both of them were desperate to repair the friendship that had fractured in front of them earlier in the day. Both of them were still wracked with guilt but I had high hopes they'd get through it.

When we went to bed that night, it wasn't the usual fuck fest. Carly and I knew that Kyrsten needed something different after the days emotional toll. The three of us were calm and casual as we touched and explored each other. Acutely aware of the fragility of love and how precious our unusual relationship was.

At one point, Carly and her were kissing gently while I was positioning my cock to enter the redheads ready pussy. Kyrsten broke the kiss and looked up at me. She wrapped her legs around me and locked her ankles over my back. "I love you, Master. I don't ever want to let you go," her grin was sweet and vulnerable.

I leaned down and kissed her then whispered, "Then don't," as I sunk into her.

"Fuck me, Master. Fuck me. I love you."

"I love you too, babe," I said as I plunged into her. I pounded her as she and Carly urged me on. Giving her long, hard strokes that made her eyes roll back into her head and her moans get louder and louder. I tried to last as long as possible, fucking her like that for almost 30 minutes and driving her to three orgasms. I rolled onto my back, careful to never pull out of her and positioned her on top of me where I could grab her hips. "Carly, bring that sweet Asian pussy up here for me to eat," I said.

"Yes, Master," she cooed happily as she straddled my face and lowered her smooth, bald pussy onto my waiting tongue. My two lovers moaned and gyrated on top of me as they made out and teased each other. Carly's fingers worked on Kyrsten's clit and before long, all three of us were cumming hard. The two girls collapsed next to me in the bed, Kyrsten still quivering from the pleasure as Carly stroked her hair.

"I love you both," I said.

"Me too," Carly said, kissing me then Kyrsten.

"Me three," Kyrsten said with a giggle.

"Hey, I'm the soon to be Dad. Save the dad jokes for me." The three of us laughed and cuddled together before drifting off to a much needed peaceful sleep.

--

I made sure that Thursday was an "us" day with Kyrsten and Carly getting all of my attention. We fucked, went shopping, fucked some more, went to a late lunch, came back and fucked some more until, eventually all three of us were pretty well worn out. By the end of the evening, the three of us were simply curled up on the couch together watching DVDs of Scrubs. Both girls had taken to wearing stockings and T-shirts which, while incongruous was really cute. "You guys up to doing something with Jenn and Roland tomorrow?"

Kyrsten looked at me a little worried, "You think it'll be alright. They might still need space."

I held up my phone with the message, "Jenn wants to hang out tomorrow," on it and smiled. Kyrsten looked relieved, I think she still didn't really believe her best friend was going to ever forgive her. We made plans to just hang out at my condo and have a little part. I invited Louise and Sherry over. I wanted Roland and Jennifer to meet her and we hadn't really gotten a chance for Louise, Kyrsten, Carly and I to hang out much.

Around 4 the next day, the three college girls showed up. Not surprisingly, they all looked hot but respectable. We weren't planning on crazy, sexy fun time so everyone was pretty casual. I gave Louise a warm kiss and a little peck for Sherry. "How's the new piercings and tats?" I asked.

She smiled at me and flashed the tongue stud, "I'm all healed up, Master. Except for the new tit one. That will take a couple months like the first nipple."

I nodded and mentally got distracted at the thought of what that tongue stud would feel like on my cock. I shook it off and gestured for the girls to come in. Louise whispered to me, "How bad do you want her right now, Mr. S?"

"Pretty bad if I'm being honest," I said.

Louise reached for my semi-hard cock and stroked it a little before whispering, "Good things come to those who wait." We both laughed. A couple minutes later, Jenn, Roland and Rebeccah arrived. Jenn and Roland were also pretty casual. Just jeans and t-shirts.

Rebeccah on the other hand looked like she was just going to fully embrace the bimbo look. She had on a tube top that highlighted her shoulders and tiny waist and a pair of booty shorts that looked like they were painted on. On top of that, she was wearing knee high boots that would be more appropriate at a 70s disco than a friendly dinner party. As if all that wasn't enough, her long blonde hair was in a pony tail that left her neck, and the neckwear she was swiftly putting on, fully exposed. The black leather collar was adorned with the words, "Dumb Slut." If she was worried about judgement from her choice of attire, she didn't show it. She leaned in and gave me a huge, sloppy kiss before doing a little twirl. "You like, Master?"

I swallowed hard and managed, "Uh... yeah."

Jenn rolled her eyes but didn't say anything. Rebeccah smiled seductively and said, "Kyrsten totally picked it out, Master. She said, like this is what airhead bimbos should totally be wearing. Like, I feel super sexy." The little uplift in her voice made her sound like an imbecile but I knew from experience she wasn't. She just really got off on being treated like one sometimes.

"I swear to God you turn women into sex fiends," Jenn said, smacking her sister on the shoulder. Rebeccah simply smiled and sauntered off to talk to the other girls leaving Jenn, Roland and I just standing here. Roland couldn't take his eyes off the girl's tight ass and Jenn noticed. "You can put your tongue back in your mouth, honey."

"Sorry, babe," he said as he forced himself to drag his eyes away. Jennifer, good natured girl that she is, smiled at him and gave Roland a little kiss.

Carly had been working during the day to get dinner ready and we all sat down for our meal. Carly brought the plates and generally acted like a 50s housewife, doting over everyone and making sure each person was having a good time. Louise and Rebeccah hit it off and were talking up a storm, comparing notes about their eye opening experiences with me and my girls. The conversations got increasingly risque and blunt as the girls all recounted their various seductions. It was really interesting to hear them in their words and from their perspective. Rebeccah recounted her regret at being so bitchy when we first met. Louise talked in glowing terms about the games that she and I played with each other. Sherry just leaned into the fact that she's a slut for cock.

"How did you become such a player, brother?" Roland asked in admiration.

"Confidence and an enabling girlfriend," I said giving Carly a kiss. She beamed and wiggled her ass as she walked away. I obliged by giving it a playful smack that made her giggle with happiness.

"Shit, I wish I had that," he said.

"An enabling girlfriend?" Jenn said teasing.

"Naw... the confidence."

Jenn and I both laughed. If there was one thing Roland had it was confidence. "And what would you do with all that confidence. Which of these girls would you be hitting on?" Jenn asked sardonically.

"Awww... I ain't answering that," he said and shot me a grin. "I only want you, babe."

"Uhhuh. You'd be all over Louise, wouldn't you?"

I interrupted, "Louise is mine. Nobody fucks my girlfriends but me." Louise beamed at me and blew me a kiss from across the room

Jenn said, "I don't think Roland has that hangup." I couldn't tell if she was annoyed or not. The look she shot me seemed intriguingly mischievous.

Roland looked around the room, "I wouldn't trade you for one of these girls, babe. Jay would have to throw in both of them." He laughed but Jenn and I were looking at each other and I could tell what she wanted.

"I'm fine with that. A night with Jennifer is worth two dumb sluts like Rebeccah and Sherry." I snapped my fingers and Sherry and Rebeccah were instantly by my side. "You girls okay with that? Me trading you sluts for a shot at Jennifer for the night?"

Both Rebeccah and Sherry nodded with twinkling, mischievous eyes. "Like O-M-G. Of course, Master. Roland totally deserves a big thank you for being my big strong knight in shining armor, you know?"

Sherry likewise smiled, "If it will help my Master with another woman than of course I'll help."

Roland's eyes were huge as he looked at the girls. Then he realized what was on offer and he looked at Jennifer. "Babe, you serious?"

Jennifer looked at him sweetly, "Go ahead, baby. You have fun. Sink that big black cock into these sluts."

Roland looked at Rebeccah who was swaying seductively to the soft music in the room, "It's your sister though."

"You telling me you haven't been lusting after her ever since we started dating. Be honest. Don't you wish you'd been the one to turn her into a bimbo?"

Roland licked his lips and nodded, "Yeah. I guess. But... you sure? It hardly seems fair. I'm getting two girls and you're getting just one guy."

"Well then you'll just owe me one. But we don't have to if you don't..."

"Naw... I'm good," he said and jumped up, grabbing Rebeccah and Sherry's hands and walking them to the bedroom.

Jennifer quickly stood up and walked towards me, straddling my hips as I sat on the couch. "You okay with this, stud?" I tentatively raised my hands to her waist and held her on top of me.

I looked up at her. Jennifer had been my dream girl since middle school. I'd never thought I'd have a chance with her and here she was, orchestrating a swap just so she could fuck me. "More than okay," I said and I kissed her deeply.

She broke our kiss, "Good, because I want to see what everyone's been raving about."

I looked over at Kyrsten and Carly who were showing the same dopey smiles they always did when they got to watch me claim a new conquest. Louise was the one I was worried about. She knew what the deal was when we started dating but would she be okay with watching it unfold in front of her. I needn't have worried, Louise stood up and walked behind Jennifer. She reached down to the blonde's shirt and gently pulled it up over her head. Jennifer's perfect tits were there in front of me for the first time. I ran my hands up her side and traced the swell of her breast. Jenn's breathing was rapid and her skin flushed. I didn't even notice but suddenly her bra popped loose and Louise simply smiled from behind Jenn. When her breasts came fully within view my breath caught. They were magnificent. Perfect little pink nipples were poking out at me. I grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it gently, eliciting a moan from the blonde who ground herself on my cock. I was hard as steel as I lowered my mouth to her tiny nipple. I licked around it before flicking my tongue gently across the tip. Jennifer shuddered in my arms and a moan escaped her red lips. "Oh yes," she moaned.

Louise whispered into her ear, "That's just the start. You'll be one of his sluts soon."

"MMMmmmm," she said, neither denying nor affirming Louise's statement. We continued like that for awhile, teasing and touching each other. In the other room, Roland was already behind Rebecca slamming away at Jenn's little sister who was moaning like a very happy slut.

I wanted to take my time with Jennifer though. I knew this wasn't going to be a regular thing, no matter what Louise thought. I wanted to enjoy it thoroughly while I had the opportunity. I unbuttoned Jenn's jeans and flipped her onto her back on the couch before yanking her pants down her slim hips. I kissed her inner thighs, working my way up to her wet panties. When I pulled them off, I tossed them aside and she spread her legs wide, showing me the smooth pink cunt glistening between them. "You sure you're okay with this?" I asked as I stood up and towered over her.

She looked up at me with nothing but lust in her eyes, "Oh yeah, stud. Give me whatever you gave my sister that made her such a silly little bimbo."

I smiled at the gorgeous blonde splayed out in front of me and held my arms out. Louise read my mind and started undressing me, first pulling my shirt off and then my jeans. I stepped out of each pant leg as she took my socks off before finally peeling my underwear down as she kissed each inch of revealed skin reverently. "Claim her, Master," Louise whispered huskily. I smiled back and leaned over to Jennifer. The woman that I'd lusted after for so long was about to be mine, at least for the night. I lined up my cock and slowly slid an inch in.

Jennifer groaned and tried to slip lower on the couch and onto my cock but I held her in place as I slowly fed her another inch. Then another. She was whimpering and wiggling, trying to get more as I reveled in teasing her in silent revenge for the years of inadvertent teasing that she'd done to me. My hands were holding her calves, keeping her legs spread wide apart as we locked eyes. Suddenly, there was contact on my hands. I looked to my left and Kyrsten was gently removing my hand and holding Jennifer's right leg. Then I looked to my right and Carly was doing the same on the other side. Both girls smiled at me as they offered the assistance. I took advantage and reached down with my left hand to tease Jennifer's tiny little nipples while I used my right thumb to graze her engorged clit. It was swollen and eager and not difficult to find. As I traced around it and continued feeding her inch after inch of my cock she got increasingly wild until I finally slammed the last inch in with a grunt while finally giving her clit a gentle stroke. Her voice went up two octaves as she let out a scream of sheer pleasure which quickly changed to a pleasant "O" of surprise when I pulled out and slammed into her again. I smiled at her and she tried her best to return the smile but every thrust made her roll her eyes and moan instead.

I spared a glance into the bedroom where I saw Rebeccah riding astride my best friend while Sherry straddled his face. I had momentary flashbacks to the number of times I'd done that with Carly and another woman before I returned my gaze to my latest conquest who was lying, spread wide, beneath me. I slowed my pace and lowered my mouth to hers. She hesitated at first before opening her lips to mine, kissing me with sweet, tender lips. I rewarded her with a thrust, slamming into her hard and making her gasp into my mouth. We continued kissing as I kept pounding away, enjoying those moments in which her body, so overwhelmed with pleasure, couldn't even keep up with making out with me.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, Jay," Jenn kept saying as I pressed into her again and again. Her cunt was so slick I was nearly frictionless sliding in and out of her. Once the two of us got in a rhythm, I lost track of time, hammering her for several minutes of bliss for both of us. Eventually, I felt her tunnel tighten and squeeze my cock, gripping me like a vice as she screamed again with a powerful orgasm. I increased my pace, grabbing her shoulders for leverage as I fucked her hard. Her head was shaking up and down with the force of the thrusts as I extended her orgasm for a solid minute. When she finally regained control of herself, she looked up at me and simply smiled. "Oh... wow... again?"

"Again," I said and leaned down to kiss her.

"Can you fuck me REALLY hard this time?" she said with a smile.

I smirked back, "Whatever you want."

I didn't hold back this time, simply grabbing her perfect breasts and slamming into her over and over. Her finger worked hard on her clit and within a couple minutes she was coming again. This time, she couldn't even make noise as I continued ramming into her with such force. Her cunt felt like it was trying to break my cock off and I couldn't hold back any longer. I starting shooting inside of her. Our hips were grinding against each other as she milked everything out of me she could while we made out passionately. "Holy shit, Jay. That was... that was...," she said between kisses, struggling for words.