Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 28

Story Info
End of vacation and return to the real world.
7.2k words
4.65
17.4k
35
12

Part 28 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know some people were wanting/expecting a long series of conquests in the tropics and, honestly, that was originally my plan but then I figured out what I think will be a decent plot going forward and dragging out that plot with six or seven chapters of just superfluous sex didn't make sense. If and when I get to where Carly's telling this side of the story, I'll be sure to better flesh out the honeymoon but, for now, the plot must go on!

---

And that's pretty much how the honeymoon went. It was a whole lot of sex for me and denial for Carly. She made it her mission to find as many willing women as possible for me and she did a very good job. Honestly, Carly and Lisa managed to corral so much wanton female flesh that it all blurs together a bit. Between Lisa, Irene and the seemingly never ending parade of women, I felt gloriously drained by the end of the week. Lisa's bobbing, fiery red hair was the first thing I saw every morning. Her perfect, pouty lips wrapped around my shaft coaxing the first orgasm of every day from me. Watching her then share my load with Carly afterwards is one of those memories that will stay with me till my dying day. Irene usually joined us before brunch with news of new arrivals to the resort. News she would deliver while riding me to my second orgasm of every day. Her and Carly proved to be a pretty effective team in picking out women. There were the twins on the third night. The slutty newlywed wife on the fifth night. The mother daughter tandem on the second, fourth and (together) on the sixth night.

On the final day, Carly was looking very nervous. I pulled her into bed with me while Lisa was slurping away at Irene's widespread pussy.

"What's wrong, my love?" I asked as I stroked her hair.

"Nothing, Master. It's been a wonderful week," she said.

"Are you desperate to cum, slut?" I asked with a smirk as I gave her ass a little smack.

"Yes, Master... but that's not it," she said, giving me a tight smile.

"So there is something wrong?" I asked.

"Not really... it's dumb... It's just... well... right now you're at 7 girls and no girlfriends," she said whispering.

I laughed loudly enough that Lisa briefly looked up before Irene gripped the redheads hair and shoved her back to her dripping cunt. "Are you concerned with who that means would win?"

"Kind of," she said looking to the side. I slid my fingers down her side and between her legs. Without thinking about it, she spread her legs and my fingers found her moist center.

"God you're wet. You need to cum so bad, don't you?"

"Yes, Master. Soooo bad," she said.

"Who wins at seven and zero, babe?"

She laughed, "Nobody, Master. Nobody thought you wouldn't come back with at least one girlfriend."

I frowned, "So if I don't find a girlfriend this week, I don't have anyone looking for women for me back home? Well that's just unacceptable, isn't it?" I asked, my voice filled with mock severity.

Carly pulled off my fingers with a squelching sound and dropped to her knees. Irene and Lisa disentangled themselves and watched us. "Yes, Master. It is unacceptable. I should have warned you of what was at stake, Master. You deserved to know how critical for your future pleasure the successful seduction of an obedient slut girlfriend was, Master. I'm sorry, please punish me for my foolishness, Master."

As she looked up at me from her knees. Her eyes sparkled with glee at the game being played. Her gaze flicked to the side and I realized exactly what she was doing.

I turned to Irene and Lisa who looked up at me. Their expressions were so different. Neither of them had the love that Carly had in her eyes. A love that I'd only seen in one other woman. Even Louise didn't manage to look at me in quite the same way that Kyrsten and Carly did. But I found the way that Irene and Lisa looked at me to be almost as intoxicating. Lisa had this look of utter, slavish devotion. She gazed up at me through fiery red bangs with her mouth hanging open ever so slightly. It gave the impression of her as a wanton bimbo just waiting to be given her next sexual instruction.

Irene on the other hand had a glint of intellectual curiosity in her eyes. Of wanting to know more. Eager to know more.

It wasn't surprising, given what I'd learned about them. Irene had just finished college graduating as salutatorian from Northwestern with degrees in Biomedical Engineering and Mathematical Methods in the Social Sciences (a degree that took her 15 minutes to convince us was a real thing). She was smart, curious, eager to learn. A liked her a lot and so did Carly. In fact, she and Carly would often sit and chat in the corner while I toyed with whatever plaything they'd delivered to me for the evening.

Lisa on the other hand was quite the opposite. It wasn't that she was dumb. Far from it. She just wasn't interested in learning new things in the same way Irene was. Her passion lie in pleasing people. When she wasn't falling all over herself to please me, she was fawning over other guests. I found myself watching her during those interactions and came to realize that the bright, friendly smiles she had weren't fake. I saw them when she thought nobody was looking. The little wistful smile of a job well done.

I looked at the two of them and Irene was, not surprisingly, the first to speak, "Girlfriends?"

I nodded and sat down between the girls who instantly draped their bodies along either side of mine. Lisa's breasts enveloped my arm as I laid my hand on her hot, bare thigh. Irene, never on for subtlety, straddled my leg and start slowly riding my thigh as she licked my neck and ear. I explained the bet and what the wager was.

Irene whispered into my ear after I'd finished, "So if one of us becomes a girlfriend, your wife wins. But if BOTH of us become your girlfriend then your wife loses and your girlfriend back home wins?"

"Pretty much," I said with a sigh as Lisa started stroking my cock. I looked Carly in the eyes and she was staring back at me, rubbing her thighs together while her eyes showed only that lust fueled haze that told me she was completely lost to her denied pleasure.

"And what does it mean to be your... girlfriend... Master?" Irene whispered into my ear.

"It... it means we have an ongoing relationship, I suppose. I don't think the rules were every really spelled out."

"Master, we decided that the proper thing would simply be to let you decide who is and isn't a girlfriend. We all agreed that was the right thing to do," Carly said helpfully.

"Mmmm," Irene said as she lifted her leg and fully straddled me. Lisa didn't miss a beat, moving her arm to accommodate the lithe ethnic beauty and holding my shaft, lining it up with the dark, dripping hole between Irene's legs. Irene sank down on me and both of us groaned in pleasure. Her cunt was so tight as I filled her up, feeling her slickness drip down around me. "Will you make me your girlfriend, Mas... Master?" she asked, the hitch in her voice coming when I flexed myself inside her.

"If that's what you want, sweetie?" I said as I kissed her neck.

She groaned out loud and threw her head back, "Yesssss," she said. "And Lisa?"

"If that's what she wants," I said, thrusting up into Irene as I picked her up and flipped her onto her back.

Irene looked up at me with wide eyes then spread her legs in that ultimate act of submission that a woman can give a man. Her toes pointed wide as I leaned up and grabbed her ankles. She was symbolically offering herself to me and I was going to absolutely take it. "I guess you lose, Carly."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master. I'm sure Louise will pick out the very best, most delectable pussy for you, Master."

I looked down at the dark brown skin of my current conquest and then over at the almost porcelain skin of my other new girlfriend. Lisa was just sitting on the floor, happily watching as I plowed Irene. Having already had two orgasms that morning, it took me awhile to finish for the third time. Based on Irene's screams and begs, that delay didn't bother her one bit.

As I lay on the bed, coming down from my high, Carly slid in beside me and gave me a kiss. "I love you, Master," she whispered sweetly before slowly working her way down my stomach to clean my cock with her perfect mouth.

"Girls, give us a bit. I want to talk to my beautiful blushing bride alone."

"Yes, Master," came two chirpy, obedient voices. The voices of two new girlfriends. Girlfriends who lived a world away.

"I like this, Carly," I said as she continued to suck my cock. No man could be ready for round four that quickly and I was no exception. That didn't stop Carly from trying to get me ready with her mouth, however. All she did was murmur her agreement as I continued, "I can't believe what you've given me over the past five months. I wake up every day amazed. But I don't even know what it means to add girlfriends like this. It feels so casual and not really in a good way."

"Then don't, Master. Don't worry about the bet. That's not important, you know." She went right back to my cock immediately after finishing her rushed words.

"I know," I said.

She pulled off again, "But you like them, don't you?"

"I like all of them. The twins were hot too."

"They were idiots, Master. You wouldn't want them as girlfriends and you know it."

She was right. They'd been sex demons but they weren't exactly the brightest bulbs in the shed. Trust fund heiresses that were nearly as cliche as something in a bad parody movie. I'd even made sure to email a video of the two of them to Rebekkah so she could see what real bimbos acted like. "What about Sandra and Sadie. The daughter making her mom cum while I plowed her from behind was really hot, wasn't it?"

"Mmmm... yes, Master. But I don't think you felt anything for them, did you?" Carly asked, looking up at me with her left eye slightly obscured by the wisps of straight, black hair that fell down across her face.

I shook my head.

"And I KNOW you didn't feel anything for that slut wife you plowed," Carly said. That was the one seduction I'd done on my own this week. Carly had feigned annoyance but only because of how it had played out. She and I both knew she loved it every bit as much as the other conquests.

"You're right. But I sure did love tying you up and making you watch from the closet. Do you remember how wet you were afterwards while you licked up all that spilled cum and cunt juice from the bathroom floor?"

Carly fidgeted and rubbed her thighs together, remembering exactly how turned on she'd been by that. "But do you want to see her again?"

"Not really," I admitted.

"I didn't think so, Master. But you feel something for Irene and Lisa. I can tell. Something you wish to explore."

I nodded.

"Then explore it. Having a girlfriend doesn't mean you marry her. You don't have to marry all your sluts, you know."

"So my new wife says I don't have to marry every slut girlfriend I fuck?"

Carly smiled and giggled, "Yes, Master. Your new, already bred, Asian fucktoy wife suggests that you only wed women you truly are in love with. But fuck anyone that gets your cock hard and date anyone that you think might be worth dating... Master."

"God you're a good wife," I said and we both laughed. Carly moved up beside me, satisfied that my cock was properly clean.

"I want to be the best wife I can be, Master. Please tell me what you want from me. Never hold back. Tell me what you want and I'll make it happen."

"I want Louise to be watching every day for the perfect new plaything at her school. And I want Kyrsten to be my fucktoy for the week when I get back. How many orgasms will that take?"

Carly reached beside the bed to the notebook she'd been keeping. She ticked off three more tick marks and turned to me with a sly grin. "Are you SURE that's what you want, Master? You want Kyrsten to be your toy?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked as her fingers teased my slightly stiffened cock.

"Then I guess we get to deny each other for the day. Because you hit her number with that last fuck of Irene."

I threw my head back into the pillow and laughed. Carly quickly joined me in filling the room with our personal mirth. I was tempted to ignore the contest but it became a fun little challenge. A reminder of what life was like before Carly. We spent the day actually doing all the touristy things that vacation couples do. We went snorkeling and walked on the beach. We laid next to each other on hammocks and read books. We listened to music and actually went down to the resort restaurant to get the food ourselves for the first time in a week. It wasn't the simplest thing in the world. Just looking at Carly got me aroused after awhile. But it was surprisingly enjoyable and, frankly, a pretty good reminder that I'd married her for more than just the sex.

At one point, she was off talking to Lisa about something and she must have sensed I was looking at her as she turned shyly and her gaze met mine. I thought about how beautiful she was and how wonderful she was and that's when the reality really hit me for the first time. I got to spend the rest of my life with Carly Young. No... with Carly Simpson. As if reading my thoughts, Carly blushed slightly and tucked her hair behind her ear. She looked at me with an unspoken question and I simply mouthed, "I love you," to her. She blew me a quick kiss and returned to her conversation and I went back to eating my meal.

That last day passed and we got into bed early. We were packed for our early (and long) flight and, as I held Carly in my arms, I drifted off to sleep thinking about just how lucky my life had become. My hands rubbed the belly that was only just now beginning to show outwards signs of the baby growing within. We were lucky that Carly wasn't so far along that she couldn't travel. Another month or so and the whole honeymoon would have been delayed. But tomorrow we flew back to the states. We still had a couple days of vacation left and we planned on spending it looking at houses in the Keys. Louise had already planned her transfer to Miami and Kyrsten's move was even easier because it turned out her company desperately wanted to increase sales in South Florida. So really things were starting to look pretty good.

The flight back was uneventful. Well... not exactly uneventful. Carly and I had an unspoken challenge between us to keep ourselves on the edge the whole time. By the time we were landing in Miami, both of us were in a pretty desperate state. Which is why the last surprise was so special. As we walked out of customs, Kyrsten was standing there holding up a sign that said, "Mr and Mrs Simpson." She had on the same "sexy chauffeur" outfit that Tabitha had worn at my bachelor party and was drawing stares from every passerby, male and female. But my Kyrsten didn't care. She only had eyes for Carly and I.

As I walked up, she dropped the sign with a clatter and gave me a warm, passionate embrace. Our tongues danced together as we reunited with the need that only true lovers have. When she broke the kiss, she whispered sweetly into me ear, "I heard I won. So I wanted to start being your slave right away."

I smiled and Kyrsten turned to Carly, giving my wife a kiss every bit as tender and lingering as the one she'd just given me. As I watched them, I realized that what had started out as me loving two different women had morphed into a true romance between all three of us with the love between Kyrsten and Carly shining every bit as bright as my love for the two of them. It made me happy to realize that, no matter what, our unconventional family would feel that love together.

Kyrsten seemed completely oblivious to the stares she was getting as she grabbed our bags, "Your car is this way Mr. and Mrs. Simpson." She led us out to the front, carrying herself like an actual professional driver. It was funny given the tight, short skirt she was wearing and the vest that must have been sewn by the world's greatest seamstress given the stress that her tits were putting on the thread. If she'd worn a bra, I think the tiny extra layer would have caused the whole thing to burst open.

The black Escalade with tinted windows was perfect. Before Kyrsten had even gotten the ignition turned on, Carly was already riding my cock in the back seat. "Oh fuck, Master. Please let me cum. Don't tease me or make me wait. Just make me cum over and over and over again, Master. God, I need it so bad. Please, Master? Please? I've been such a good wife, Master. Please?"

She begged and begged as she rode me. I could see Kyrsten's grin in the mirror as she stole glances at the two of us as we fucked in the backseat. Part of me wanted to continue Carly's torment but the much larger part of me wanted to reward her for how perfect she'd been. How perfect she was. "Cum for me, slut," I whispered.

That's all it took. She shot off almost instantly, cumming with a force I'd never seen from her. Her pent up arousal, the result of a solid week of near constant edging, burst from her and her cunt juices squirted all over my crotch. I kept fucking her in the backseat for the whole ride out of Miami. It became a personal challenge to myself to see how many times I could get her off before I came.

Four... the answer is four it turns out. I wanted to last longer but I hadn't cum in over 48 hours. I wasn't going to last with this hot, slutty Asian girl cumming over and over on my cock in the backseat of a car rented by my slutty slave of a fiancee.

"That looked like a lot of fun," Kyrsten said, her eyes playful in the driver's mirror.

"Have you missed it?" I asked.

"I've missed you, Master," she said matter-of-factly. My heart melted at the calm way in which she said it. Like it was the most natural thing in the world to miss me.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "I've missed you too, lover. We both have."

Kyrsten had a gentle, full body shudder that rippled through her, causing her large breasts to strain and bounce against the tight fabric fighting to restrain them. "I've been looking at houses all week, Master. And I found an agent who has been particularly helpful."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"She knows the area really well and has been very open and understanding about the nature of our... unusual relationship?"

"So I'm not going to get a judgy prude?"

"Not at all, master. Quite the opposite. She's very free spirited," Kyrsten said. I could see the lips of her mouth curl ever so slightly.

"What aren't you telling me, baby?" I asked, "I can tell you've got something sneaky up your sleeve."

"Me, Master?" she asked all full of innocence. "I would NEVER do something sneaky. Especially not something that you might thoroughly enjoy."

"Uh huh," I said and turned to Carly, "You know anything about this?" I asked with a smirk.

"Nope. But if Kyrsten thinks you'll enjoy it then I'm sure you will," she said before giving me a soft little peck on the cheek.

"You two are going to be the death of me, you know that?"

"You need to start waking up early with me for a couple mile jog on the beach and a swim in the ocean. We could see if we could get fit for a triathlon," Kyrsten said from the front. I couldn't see her face to tell if she was joking or not but she sounded dead serious.

Carly's words came out as a magnified version of my own thoughts, "Ughh... no thanks. I'll just sleep in and get coffee. You two can get fit together. I'll just be at home spreading my legs waiting for your return."

I laughed at the image. Kyrsten and I all sweaty from a morning job stripping off our clothes as we returned home to ravage my first wife. "You know, I wasn't really into it but Carly makes it sound pretty appealing."

"Doesn't she though?" said Kyrsten.

We made small talk for the rest of the trip before both Carly and I found ourselves in stunned silence as we looked out over the bridge taking us into Key Largo. We'd both grown up in central Florida but had never been to the keys. They're breathtaking. You get used to the muddy touristy beaches but passing down into the islands was like entering a whole other world. The traffic thinned quickly and the white sands and blue oceans were like a reminder of our honeymoon. Carly squeezed my hand and I looked at her. For the first time, I felt like we were genuinely planning the rest of our lives. It really hit me for the first time in that moment that this was my wife. My wife.

12