Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 29

Story Info
The "Family" finally moves down to the keys.
6.5k words
4.64
18.3k
33
11

Part 29 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies for the delay. Took me far too long to proof read this one and get it ready. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for all the comments and support!

It turns out, Victoria had packed up almost everything for Carly and I. Since Carly was paying cash, we were able to quickly close on the new house and start the move in just nine days. The goodbye at the firm was bitter sweet. My bosses understood but were reluctant to see me go. Daphne convinced me to give her a goodbye fuck while Hideo and David watched. I promised Dave, I'd visit and give his wife Madison another round. David thanked me and promised to let Madison know. I marveled again at the weird form of intimacy that comprised their marriage but then realized my own was even more bizarre. The partnership separation was a little more... contentious. Technically, I was a partner of the firm and entitled to my share. In reality, I'd only just made partner and it was sort of frowned upon in those arrangements to leave so quickly. Fortunately, they understood the circumstances and I wasn't in a position where I needed to play hardball. I let them pay me out at 110% of my buy-in with a promise that Dave got my old job and strong consideration as the next partner.

I spent a day taking Carly around the city, saying goodbye to everyone in their own intimate way. By the end of that marathon day, I was exhausted. I collapsed for the last time in my bed with Carly next to me. Everything was already loaded and the first container was already shipped. All that was left was a couple changes of clothes, the bed and some toiletries. The place hadn't looked this spartan since I'd bought it.

"You know there's one last girl to deal with, Master?"

"Who?" I asked. I'd spent the day fucking Sherry, Maureen and Tabitha. Louise got a quiet lunch date and a quickie while Starla watched. Then Starla had "accidentally" left a printout of her emails with Max on the table. Those emails made it crystal clear that my brother was pretty excited to continue Starla's kink which, when combined with the fact that she'd printed them out on green paper, caused me to then spend an hour mercilessly fucking Starla's beautifully athletic body built for sin. In short, I was exhausted.

"Sasha, Master."

Oh. I'd completely forgotten. In all the excitement over the last couple weeks, I had completely forgotten my bitch-turned-submissive ex-girlfriend. "Where is she?"

"Before I tell you, let's talk about it."

"What have you done, Carly?"

"Nothing, Master. Nothing you'll disapprove of. I promise."

"Uhhuh... I'm skeptical but go on," I said with a smirk. "Tell me what you're thinking."

"I think you should do what you want with her, Master."

"What does that mean?"

"Do what you want. It means do WHATEVER you want. It's clear that's what she wants," Carly said. She was looking at me with that earnest expression that told me she was serious.

"Okay... what do YOU think I want?"

She smiled at me and gave me a little kiss, "I think you still love her."

"You're wrong," I said flatly, unsure myself if the answer was truthful or not.

"I think you still love the old her. And you wish she'd come back. But you also don't want to go back to that because this whole lifestyle has changed what you need and because of that, you're worried that even if she was able to be the girl that you used to love again, you know THAT Sasha would never countenance THIS lifestyle. Am I close... Master?"

I watched dumbfounded. We'd not talked about Sasha since the wedding. Not once. But here she was laying out my inner thoughts. The ones buried in the back of my head that even I didn't want to admit to myself. What I'd felt before for Sasha was real. Before all the interference by her bosses, we'd been happy. Not as happy as Carly and I, but happy nonetheless. But that Sasha was long gone. And having learned a lot about healthy relationships and love and sex, I didn't really want to go back. "Even if all that was true..." I started.

"Is it true, Master?"

"IF it were all true, there's still no way forward. I don't want to have the old Sasha back."

"She's gone, Master. And that's fine. But you're not even thinking about the NEW Sasha. The obedient, desperate to please Sasha."

"She's still the same old Sasha. She won't want me fucking other women," I protested.

"She already has watched you fuck a dozen other women, Master!" she said with a laugh.

I sighed, "She won't put up with that for long. I know her."

"Respectfully, Master, I don't think you do. I think you're not appreciating how much she's changed AND you're not realizing how much she kept to herself when you were together. Besides," Carly said as she slid up next to me, "Either she's a changed woman who wants to be your obedient slave... OR, she's still kind of a cold bitch nevertheless begging to be used. Either way..." Carly trailed off meaningfully.

"Okay... fine... what should I do?"

"Treat her exactly as casually and cruelly as she seems to want. You have no problem with Starla and she had a way worse history," Carly said. I sort of winced at that, not entirely sure I was the good guy. You could certainly see it as taking advantage of an 18 year old girl's rape fetish.

"Okay... say that's what I wanted. What would I do to start?"

"I'm DELIGHTED you asked, Master," Carly said as she sat up and clapped her hands girlishly. "I think you should spend the day fucking all of your other women while I live stream it to her. While you're doing that, you should have Victoria and Maureen tie her up in Maureen's apartment and use her, degrade her and break her while she watches you give pleasure to all those other women. Then you should use her and not let her cum so she understands what she's useful for if she wants to be a part of her life."

"Woah... that's... elaborate," I said. Then it dawned on me, "You already did it didn't you. Is that what's been happening today?"

Carly blushed with embarrassment at being caught and nodded. "Don't tell me sneaky Asians aren't a valid stereotype," I said with a grin. Carly smacked me with a pillow and laughed. "So is that where she is right now?" I asked.

Carly nodded.

"What about earlier when I was with Maureen?"

Carly held up her phone and showed a picture of a bound and gagged Sasha being held, in what appeared to be a dark closet, by Victoria. Victoria was smiling for the camera and had one hand buried in Sasha's smooth cunt while the other was holding the camera for the sexy, perverse selfie. "She watched you through the closet."

"Bring her over here," I said. Carly beamed and typed a message to Victoria. Not even a minute later, Victoria strode into the apartment holding a leash. Victoria looked stunning in a very sexy, form fitting black dress. But my eyes immediately were stolen away by the woman she led in. Sasha looked absolutely stunning and completely broken at the same time. Her hair and face were a mess. Her body was covered in welts. She was wearing a pair of six inch heels and a collar for the leash and nothing else. Despite all of that, her face shone with a thousand watt smile I hadn't seen in a long time. She looked somehow both broken and happy to be broken.

Carly whispered in my ear, "Remember... she wants to be USED, Master."

"Come here, slut," I said sharply. Sasha gasped slightly, unused to the tone from me but she didn't hesitate. She quickly ran over to me on her heels, managing to make the move with an unexpected grace. I gestured for her to get to her knees and she did, dropping heavily onto the floor. Then I stood up and held my stiff cock to her. She knew what to do and eagerly took me down to the base with a satisfied sigh.

"How did you use this piece of useless fuck meat today, Vic?"

Victoria smiled at me and said, "Roughly and cruelly all day, boss. She kept begging for more, actually. She rode Maureen's Sybian for an hour and never came. We edged her and told her how pathetic she was while we watched you fuck your other women. We reminded her of what a dumb little bimbo she'd been and how she's the one person in the world who could have had your cock for themselves and she passed it up."

"One person until I met Carly," I corrected. Carly smiled sweetly up at me.

"True. But Carly wanted to share you and make your love stronger. This dumb bitch ruined your relationship."

Sasha was murmuring agreement as I pistoned in and out of her mouth. I looked down at her and she was looking up at me with wide eyes as I casually used her throat. How badly did she want to be used? I wondered.

I spit on her face, without warning. She gave a slight yelp in shock but then gave a deep, throaty, satisfied groan as she shoved me further into her throat.

"See, Master. She's only happy when she's being used by you in some way. It's a feeling I can empathatize with, Master," Carly said as she watched me face fuck my ex. I looked down at Sasha and ran my fingers through her dusky blonde hair. She cooed softly as my fingers curled into her hair. My feelings were still conflicted but I could see the twinkle of need in her eyes as she looked up at me while continuing her impassioned fellating.

My fingers tightened in her hair and she moaned happily around my cock which felt absolutely amazing. "I'm going to use you, slut." I was rewarded with a nod and another moan around my shaft. She never broke her rhythm, however. "Every hole. In every way. Until you're used up, broken and pathetic. If you want my forgiveness, I'm going to make you work for it."

She pulled off me and sat back on her heels, hands on her knees as she looked up to me. "Yes, Master. I know that I may never be worthy of your forgiveness. I only hope that I can give you a small bit of happiness or pleasure. A token for you to know that I will forever be sorry for what I did. For how I was. I want you to act as if that Sasha is dead and gone. I don't ever want to be her again. Take out all your frustrations against the old Sasha on the new Sasha."

I gripped her hair and drug her to my bed then I tossed her onto the soft, white mattress. She tumbled across before looking up at me. There was a lustful fire in her eyes I'd rarely seen when we were dating. She gazed at me, giving me an unbroken stare into my eyes as she spread her legs wantonly. My eyes flicked down to the moist, pink hole that was there. I could see how red it was from the abuse she'd already received. I could also see how it was practically overflowing with her juices. Sasha knew what I wanted. She reached her fingers down and spread herself. "Use my hole, Master. It's just as tight as you remember. I promise. Use me... no," she looked at me and the slightest curl of her lips twitched. Just the barest hint of a smile, "Don't use me, Master. I'm not even good enough for that. Rape me. Hate fuck me. Destroy me. That's all I'm good for until you decide to forgive me."

Her words struck that final chord in me. The one that made my lust boil over. I lunged at her and slid myself between her legs, holding my cock at the gushing fuck hole splayed before me. "You fucking bitchy little whore. I'm going to break you," the words came out as a snarl. All of the pent up anger and frustration. Everything. I let it all out at once. One huge thrust into her without warning. No gentleness.

Her response was simple and primal, "Yesssssss," she said as I slammed into her. She arched her back and leaned her head back, lost in a haze of pleasure. She was right about one thing, she was just as tight as I remembered. Her cunt squeezed at me like a fucking vice. It was incredible.

"You better not fucking cum you stupid little cumrag," I said.

She shook her head no, "Never, Master... Nnnn... Never."

I put my hand around her throat and held her down while I rammed in and out of her as fast as possible. She was screaming incoherently as I tried to get deeper and deeper into her. She closed her eyes and I spit on her face growling, "Look at me, bitch."

Her eyes instantly flew open and she stared up at me with glassy eyed awe. I was her God in that moment. Her whole universe. It was a powerful, intoxicating feeling. I'd been slamming into her for several minutes at this point before I decided to change things up. I grabbed her ankles and held them down so she was doubled over. Then I pulled my cock out. She whimpered but otherwise didn't complain. Releasing one ankle and placing it on my shoulder, I grabbed my cock and lined it up to the little brown rosebud spread before me. "Now your ass you worthless cumdump."

She nodded and, with an almost sob, whispered, "Yes, Master. Do it. Hurt me. Break me."

I slid my cock into her ass which was somehow even tighter than her impossibly tight cunt. I'd never fucked her ass before. Now she was giving it to me just like everything else. I smacked her face and her tits. Each slap bringing a redness to her. She never backed away and just continued to look up at me, occasionally licking her lips lustily as I slammed into her. She kept moaning and urging me on with her eyes. Eager for me to get every bit of pleasure I could from her.

"You're a useless cumdump," I said before spitting on her face again.

"I'm a useless cumdump, Master," she said with a pleasurable grunt as I filled her up.

I smacked her face and twisted her nipple hard, "You're a worthless whore."

"I'm a worthless whore, Master," she gasped and spread her legs wider.

"You're a dumb fucking bimbo cunt," I said, holding her shoulders down as I ravaged her without mercy.

"I'm a dumb fucking bimbo cunt," she screamed in agreement.

"All you are is a set of fuck holes," I said as I slammed into her one last time and came hard, filling her spasming ass with my pent up cum. I collapsed on top of her and I could feel her hot breath in my ear as she wrapped her legs around me and held me tight. Part of my brain recognized that this sex act was like the sick, perverted opposite of the missionary lights off way we'd made love when we were together.

"Yes, Master. ALL I am is YOUR set of fuck holes... Master."

I pulled out of her and sat up. We looked each other in the eyes and I could see the decision that was already made in her eyes. I just needed to make it too. "I want you to come to Florida with us," I said softly. "I want you to be the house's slave. You'll be a free use slut and house slave until I decide you warrant something better."

She smiled at me. An actual, gleeful, borderline relieved, smile. "Thank you, Master. I'll quit my job tomorrow."

"No... you won't burn bridges. You'll give your two weeks and you'll come join us afterwards. Understand? If this doesn't work out, I don't want the pressure of your life being wrecked causing me to feel trapped."

"Yes, Master," she said submissively. Carly clapped next to me and leaned down to kiss Sasha. If I'd been unsure about the decision to bring Sasha along, watching my wife make out with my ex-girlfriend solidified things in my mind. I pulled out and walked into the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror wondering how this had all come to be. My eyes were dragged back to the bed where Carly was still kissing Sasha furiously.

"So weird," I whispered. Movement in the mirror caught my eye and I saw Victoria walking in behind me. She wrapped her arms around me gently, holding my chest with her small hands. "It is weird, right?" I asked.

"Of course it's weird, boss. It's wildly unconventional. But weird doesn't mean wrong. You have such love in you, Jay Simpson. Asking you to not share that love would be abhorrent to me."

"What about the women that I don't love?"

"There are many, many types of love. The Greeks recognized at least seven different types and were smart enough to have words for them. You show all of them. And God wouldn't want you to hide any of them. We are sexual beings called to honor God with our bodies."

I turned around, feeling Victoria's arms slide around me as she refused to let go. "What the hell church did you go to?" I asked.

She laughed, "I've had to do a lot of soul searching ever since you came into my life. Even more once I found out about Carly and yet even more once we became involved. My opinions have changed on many things that I held dear as a naive child."

"Theological change isn't exactly welcome in most churches."

She shrugged, uncaring. "Change, like sex, is part of being human. The only thing in the universe that doesn't change is God. Our theology is a product of human thought. It's inherently flawed. If they want to call me a heretic then so be it. God knows my heart and that's the only thing that matters to me."

"The only thing?" I asked, cupping her chin and guiding her head upwards. Her eyes locked on mine and I could see the love... all the types of love... directed towards me.

"I show my love of God through my love and service to you, Master. I honor him with each union with you. I honor him with each new expression of love I help you to achieve."

I looked at her silently for a moment. I traced her moist, shiny lips with my eyes. Up her round cheeks and across her small, cute nose. I looked up to her eyes, a sort of dusky gray with dark eye shadow around them. Her long eyelashes gave her a sultry look that was unusual for her. I liked it. "You are a very special woman, Victoria."

Her cheeks flushed red and she closed her eyes, sighing as she leaned back into my chest for a tight hug. "Thank you, Master. But I already knew that... because you seem to only find yourself with special women."

"And you're sure you're okay moving to Florida? It's a big move for you."

"I'm honored, boss. I'm beyond touched that you asked."

"I couldn't do without my work wife... Even without the work."

She leaned up and gave me a soft kiss, "Thank you."

Just then, Carly walked in. "What are you two talking about?"

"The future. The past. God," I said.

"So nothing complicated?" Carly said with a laugh. She moved in and gave Victoria a hug from behind. The three of us stayed like that for a moment, just enjoying the intimacy. Carly was the first to speak and she whispered, "I never thanked you for all the work getting the bachelor party and wedding prepped. I hope I wasn't a bridezilla."

"You weren't. And I loved helping you guys. How about you consider today your thank you. Being allowed to prep our Master's ex for his conquest was a very... pleasurable... experience."

Carly and I laughed and squeezed her between us. "Speaking of Sasha, where is she?"

"I shoved a butt plug in her and sent her home," Carly said with just a hint of malice. I think she was very much enjoying putting Sasha in her place. The way Carly saw it, Sasha could be forgiven for how she treated me but the fact that she even walked away from me in the first place was practically a mortal sin.

Carly and I got cleaned up and took a quick shower (with minimal groping) while Victoria and Maureen chatted. Maureen thanked Carly as well for the pleasurable day. "I haven't cum that many times since college," she said as she gave Carly and I a kiss goodbye. "And Jay, you've been an excellent neighbor. I probably won't see you for awhile but let me know if you're ever back in town. Or if you just randomly need a piece of human furniture for a party."

I smacked her ass and said, "Definitely. Oh... and just so you know, Carly and I wanted to do something nice for you. We set up a college fund for your kids. She'll email you the info. It's fully funded and they'll be able to go anywhere in the state when they are ready."

Maureen blinked and tears instantly came to her eyes. "Why would you do that?"

Carly quickly pulled a tissue out and handed it to her, "Because he could. And because he cares."

"Thank you," she sniffed and walked out.

Victoria gave us each a small kiss and whispered in my ear, "That was agape and storge... just two of the types of love you have in you, boss." I felt the warmth of her lips lovingly linger on my cheek as she walked away.

12