Carmen Wakane, Gaming Inspector

Story Info
A casino gaming inspector working late gets a surprise.
2.5k words
4.12
15.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night shifts are usually pretty quiet when I'm working by myself. Which is pretty often actually, I rarely get to work with another gaming inspector, so my nights are usually always quiet. That's not uncommon in a small tribal casino in eastern Kansas though.

My name is Carmen Wakane, a 5'9" Native American girl in my mid-twenties, with long dark hair halfway down my back which I normally keep pulled back. I've been complimented on my natural beauty and also teased for my high cheekbones but enjoy wearing make-up to work. A vibrant red lipstick with cat eye mascara is about all I apply. B size chest and a decent sized ass, most men compliment my long legs I was blessed with. As you figured out, I work in a tribal casino as a gaming inspector, a person who makes sure all games and machines are running within the state regulations and reporting any kind of wrongdoing that other employees are doing. I've been thrown on grave shift a lot lately, meaning my hours are usually eleven pm to seven am.

What happened to me next was probably around two in the morning, and it was the most exciting thing I ever experienced.

While working in the inspectors office though, I'll get visitors from other departments in the casino stopping by from time to time to chat. That's more like once in a blue moon occurrence though as other employees are usually busy doing their own jobs and I have my own. They stop in for about five minutes to chit chat, or to snag a piece of candy from our office. I enjoy the visitors though, it makes the night less lonely.

The office was located off of the gaming floor, at times even a patron would stumble in accidently looking for a restroom or an employee to pay them.

One night, while working by myself, I hear a knock on the door. Usually when I'm in the office, I leave the door slightly ajar so people would know when I'm in the office working if they needed me. They always knock though, because we're always working on something confidential to other employees on our computers.

I look over to the door and call out "come in!" while I begin saving documents that I'm working on and closing them out, a bit excited to hear someone wanting to come in to speak to me. I heard a familiar voice that I had become accustomed to lately, another employee who normally works the afternoon shift but had been transferred to graves for a few months. We'd been talking a lot when I get a chance to be out and about.

"Hey, how's it going? I figured I'd drop in and tell you hi since there's not much going on tonight." He said to me, poking his head through the door at first before walking into view. He was about 5'10", long dark hair just shorter than mine and had a bit of a stocky build but still a smaller guy.

"Oh! It's you!" I say in a sort of chipper voice. Thank god, my first visitor in almost a week. A nice needed break from all the computer stuff after the holidays had gone on and left most everyone busy for a week. "come in and take a seat, I just need to save some stuff real quick." I told him as I continued finishing my tasks, reopening the file to type away a few more lines before I forgot them. He was an employee that had access to a lot of the same files, so there was no reason to hide it from him.

I heard him shuffle in through the door, as I typed my sentence out and began to save I heard a distinct clicking sound. Looking up towards him, I see him facing the door. He had completely closed the door and was pulling his hand away from the deadbolt lock.

"What are you doing?" I question as I turn my chair slightly to face him.

"We need more privacy, don't we?"

Confused, I turn my chair completely towards him as I give him a puzzled look sitting in my office chair. He's now completely in the room facing me with a slight smirk on his face, inching casually closer towards me.

"What are you doing?" I ask as my voice slightly heightens in a mixture of disbelief and panic.

He merely took a step away from me, I could see his hand reaching into his back pocket. Curiosity was getting to me, as I just sat there silently as he slowly pulled his hand back out. When he brings his hands in front of him, my eyes lock onto the metal object he pulled from his pocket. A pair of handcuffs, I was transfixed on the handcuffs. My eyes widened a bit as I asked him my next question. "What are you going to do with those?"

"Get up, and you will find out." He said with that smirk that never left his face.

My mouth drops agape as I stare more at the handcuffs in his hands. Not moving at all until I heard him again.

"Get up!" he told me in a louder, more aggressive tone. But that playful look still about his face. And I did as he said without thinking, standing up from my chair and pushing it aside with my foot while still watching him in disbelief.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this." He exclaimed as he stepped to me again.

He grabbed a hold of my arm and began turning me around with some force. My back now to him, I feel him press between my shoulders, forcing me to bend over the desk. I don't resist in the least, partially due to the shock of the sudden situation and a bit due to not knowing what he'd do to me. After he laid me on the desk face down, I merely just laid my head on the desk to the side. Barely able to see him behind me, but using the slight reflection off of a shutdown computer monitor I could watch him.

"Put your hands down in front of you and the desk" He told me, positioning me so I was now mainly resting my head on the desk. I did as he told me to, I didn't even try to sit up. He crouched down beside me, and I felt his hands on my arms as he cuffed each of my wrists. I couldn't sit up now if I tried as he had cuffed me to the legs of the desk. Finally, I caught myself back into reality for a moment before asking him. "What are you going to do to me?"

I watched him in the monitor as he stepped away from me. Then I could see him as he placed the key to the handcuffs on the desk with the monitor I was using to watch him. Well outside of my reach even if I weren't handcuffed to one place.

He never responded to me though, he simply came back behind me. I could then feel him at my dress pants, undoing the buckle to my belt and unzipping my pants before he spoke to answer my previous question. "I'm planning to play with you." With that I felt my pants coming down across my ass and down my legs till they were bundled by my ankles. "take them off."

Doing as he said I began lifting my legs out of my pants as best I could. Finally shaking them off and giving them a kick to the side. Then I felt my panties come down next, exposing my bottom half completely to him as I stepped out of my panties without even being told to.

"I love that shaved pussy you have there." He told me, as I felt two of his fingers slide over my exposed parts. As he did, I let out a soft moan. He could feel the moisture on his fingers, and it'd been a while since a man had touched me. And just feeling his fingers run across my pussy felt nice.

"Do it again" I asked in a quiet pleading manner, surprised by my own words I simply closed my eyes and wiggled my ass to him hoping to be touched again.

"Oh? You like that, do you?" He asked playfully as I felt his hand cover my exposed parts. His fingers now sliding over my clit. I can't help myself now I begin to moan from the pleasure.

"What if I did this?" He stated to me, instantly inserting his index finger into my pussy. I gave out a very pleased moan, and now that he was slowly sliding his finger into me as deep as he could and pulling it out rhythmically, I was getting even wetter. My moans were beginning to get louder with each thrust.

"It really appears that you're enjoying yourself, Carmen. What if I did this?" I then felt him slide his middle finger into me, he began to finger fuck my pussy at a faster pace as I moaned like a whore the entire time. He'd also began to slide his fingers out of me from time to time and I could feel him quickly rubbing them up between my ass cheeks. I felt the brief moment of his slick fingers sliding over my asshole before he put them back in my drenched pussy. I began moaning his name before I heard his next question. "Do you want more?" I began nodding my head quickly, giving a "yes!" between moans.

He abruptly pulled his fingers out of my pussy, making me a whimper a bit as I was getting close. But I was excited at what I thought would come next.

I could hear a zipper being undone before hearing a thump on the ground, I could only assume he had taken his jeans off. I then began to feel his member poking up against my dripping pussy. I was almost overjoyed to feel his member touching my pussy, readying to be pushed into me.

"Is this what you want?" He questioned playfully, I only responded by nodding my head quickly on the desk, preparing myself. "well, go ahead and put it inside of you." He teased, I instinctively went to reach with my hands between my legs to help guide his cock into me, but I felt the resistance of the handcuffs stop me. My eyes widened a bit as I realized I couldn't do it that way and began trying to wiggle and press my ass back to him to shove him inside of me. But he stood just far enough away that I couldn't even do that. I begin to whimper pathetically as I tell him "I can't, I can't put you inside of me."

He responded with a laugh before telling me "Why can't you put it in? Oh, I forgot you are helpless to do anything because you're handcuffed to the table like a little fuck toy." I grit my teeth, desperate to feel relief as I tell him. "Please, put it inside me! I want to feel you inside of me!" I could feel my pussy twitching for him, hoping he'd push it in at any moment.

"You really want this dick inside of your pussy, don't you?" he teased to me still. I could feel it sliding up along my pussy but never going in! I lift my head from the desk as best I can before almost shouting for it. "Oh god yes! Put your dick inside of me! I need it!" Still teasing me by just rubbing his cock against my pussy he continued speaking.

"I love hearing you beg; you need to beg me some more. You need to convince me you need this cock."

Fighting against the handcuffs I begin to try to push my ass into him again to force his dick into me. I was bucking with such desire as I began to plead "Oh please! Put your big dick inside of me, fill me full of your cum! I'm begging you! I need your rock-hard cock in my pussy now!"

He finally let out a small contented sigh before telling me "Okay, that's enough begging for now. I'll put this cock inside of you."

I began to lift my hips up as best I could to give him easier access into my pussy as I rested my head down on the desk again. Completely ready to receive him, but I felt his hands on my ass cheeks as he began to press my hips back down, and then I felt him. He had lined his cock up with my asshole and forced it in! I do anal sex quite a bit, but it was a shock to not be prepared for it or lubed up with nothing more than a little bit of my juices.

I begin to scream a bit in pain, nothing shrill as I didn't want to be caught but enough to let it out. I hear him then, tell me "This is what little bitches that don't listen the first time, get." He begins pounding into my ass, steady rhythm at first before his pace begins to quicken and slams into my tight asshole harder and harder.

The pain is starting to go away, it eventually turns into pure pleasure for me as I once again am moaning like his captive whore feeling him pound my ass. God this felt amazing! He assaulted my ass for several minutes; I could feel myself orgasming twice just from his hard cock pounding my asshole. My juices flowing between my legs before a steady stream came from my pussy soaking the carpeted floor beneath us! I had just squirted on the floor!

"That's a naughty little fuck toy!" he told me between his grunts. Finally, I felt him thrust as deep into me as he could, then I felt the warm sensation in my ass of his cum spurting out into me. It was the best feeling in the world, the relief I felt was amazing as I nearly fell to my knees to the floor with my head propped awkwardly on the desk. Comfort wasn't an issue right now; I was too lost in it. While I sat there trying to recover, I could hear a belt being buckled back up. He then stepped over to the monitor and grabbed the key. He tossed it between my legs laying in the soaked puddle on the carpet. Almost within reach of my hands.

"That was pretty good, Carmen. I'll see you tomorrow night, maybe you'll listen better to what I tell you." He coyly stated before turning to leave the office. I heard the deadbolt click open, and I could tell he opened the door as wide as possible. He didn't bother to even close it, any patron or employee could now walk by and look into my office to see my cum drenched ass, handcuffed to a desk.

I panicked at first, getting the key moved closer to my hands to try to undo the handcuffs so I could get dressed as quickly as possible. But the dirty thought crossed my mind, what if I stayed like this for a while? Would someone else want a turn?