Carnal Outcasts Ch. 01

Story Info
Willow becomes closer with her traveling companion.
8.1k words
4.6
4.6k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* As a note before reading, this series doesn't skimp on sex scenes at all with at least one sex scene per chapter, but it will include a good bit of plot, character development, and world building along the way. Because of that, this might not be the kind of story you're looking for if you ONLY want to read something with non stop sex so no hard feelings if you would rather read something with a quicker pace. My main focus with writing this is to work on my prose and story telling while still having fun so don't hesitate to give me feedback and constructive criticism! Keep in mind that due to limited free time, it will include limited editing as a result so I can move on quicker, so my apologies for any spelling or grammatical errors. With all that said, hope you enjoy! :D *

Chapter 1 - Willow POV

The kingdom had many flaws, among them were the seemingly neglected country side roads; or at least that's all Willow had cared about for the past two weeks. She squirmed on the bench made of wood of the same name, twisting and turning her body in a desperate attempt to alleviate the constant pressure on her joints. Her upright back ached. Her pale legs tingled. Her wide hips throbbed. Even her shapely butt could not provide enough padding to cushion the constant rattling of her internal organs. Surely Nylstone couldn't be much further... She thought; though she had been telling herself that for the past five hours.

The ruts and pot holes nearly shook her busty chest out of her bodice more times than she was comfortable with over the course of the journey. It took all of the first four days before she learned how to steady herself upon the once unfamiliar courier cart as if she were first mate on a dingy sailing the choppiest sea. Once soft hands turned gritty and scraped from gripping the edge of the bench between her legs and squeezing her thighs to support her lower body while her upper arms closed in tight on either sides of her breasts to support her top. Initially her cheeks blushed a bright pink at the thought of giving her driver and new friend a show with her cleavage propped up and on full display, but they both accepted it as normal now. Surely it beat the alternative of them slipping out of her dress completely, not to mention the fact that she greatly appreciated the much needed extra support.

"Don't squirm your way completely out of the cart." Rhylann said, followed up with a small chuckle. "I think I would break a rib from laughing too hard if you fell overboard." She must have been more restless than she thought if he took notice without taking his eyes off of the road.

"How are you not squirming... Is your ass made of iron?" She whined. Rhylann had a solid body without an ounce of fat on him, but surely bone on hard wood would be less than desirable. The fact that he had not moved a muscle below his shoulders since they mounted their seats early that morning was all the more impressive.

"For all you know I have one massive callous for a bottom. It'll happen to you too if you stick around on this thing long enough. It would likely be the worlds greatest tragedy." He outright laughed at his own joke. As always. This time, Willow couldn't help but join in.

The entire right side of the cart suddenly sank into a rut, tilting so far that Willow felt as if she could have reached out and touched the ground for a brief second before they snapped back upright. "Trust me, I pray that this journey will be both my first and my last." Willow said as she quickly readjusted her barely secure cleavage and brushed her long brown hair out of her face. Rhylann continued to sit as still as a statue as if nothing had happened.

"Have you even decided what you're going to do for work yet? I'll be able to pull some strings at the inn to get you a few nights stay and some modest meals but the earlier you get something steady the better." Rhylann said. "You'd be surprised how many jobs are available in the cities, but how few of them are actually worth the effort you put in. If you really are as skilled in sewing as you said, you could make pretty good money as a seamstress. Not to mention you avoid all of the con men who would sell your soul for a rack of lamb and the drunken brawlers constantly trying to prove how tough they are."

The question had been on Willow's mind the second she fled from home, yet she somehow felt even more unsure as time went by. "I know, I know. I just don't know if I could make a decision before seeing what working in a city is actually like. All I know is that I want to work with people if I can get it. Even if most of them aren't very kind, I don't think I would ever get bored at the very least. Something like a bar maid sounds exciting!"

Rhylann let out a low, drawn out groan. "I don't know, you definitely wouldn't have any problem finding a job as a bar maid. I'm sure you could probably fill even the most rundown tavern night after night with your presence, but city men already get too handsy, let alone after a long night of drinking." Willow opened her mouth to answer before he cut her off as he rambled on. "Not to say you can't handle yourself. I'm just sayin a place where you are constantly slapping guys hands away from your ass and chest usually isn't the most comfortable place for a woman, especially one from the country."

Willow blushed at how protective of her he seemed and made sure to pause before trying to answer this time. "Thank you for your concern, and I'll keep that in mind, but I don't think I can spend day after day alone in a dingy back room sewing up strangers sweat and blood stained trousers anymore. I could've stayed back home if I were going to do that." The cart creaked as it hit another pot hole. "Besides, just because there are a lot less men where I'm from, doesn't mean they aren't just as drunk and handsy. I've had about a decades worth of experience slapping boys and mens hands away from my tits and ass; really it's like I've been training for a job like that since the day I became a woman."

Rhylann nodded in agreement. "I don't doubt that to be true at all." He said with a bit of a blush himself, most likely at the thought of men pawing at her body. He was so cute when looked uncomfortable; it only made Willow want to tease him even more. "I'm sure all men from the cities aren't like that anyways. You were a complete stranger when I asked you for a ride, and you haven't tried to grab my boobs once even though they have been bouncing around on full display for two weeks straight..." An awkward silence hung in the air. "... Unless you got a squeeze while I was sleeping!?"

"No! No way I would, uh.. I would never... That's..." Rhylann stuttered trying to come up with a response. Willow giggled and decided to put him out of his misery. She leaned over and craned her neck upwards just far enough to kiss his stubbly cheek. "Relax, I'm just joking! But seriously, thank you. I might have been stuck in that little village for the rest of my life if it wasn't for you. Living in little more than a shack with my shitty parents. I wouldn't have thought how much one man could change my life, and to top it all off, you've been a perfect gentlemen the entire time and have treated me like a proper lady."

Rhylann finally relaxed and flashed her the most genuine smile she had ever seen before letting out a deep sigh. "I was so close to making it an entire day without you fucking with me too." They both had a good belly laugh knowing it was inevitable. "I take back what I said before," Rhylann continued. "You know how to play a mans mind like it's nothing. There won't be a man in the known world that would get the best of you between that and your apparent slapping experience." Willow wrapped her arms around his, allowing his bicep to press firmly between her breasts as she clung on to him for support. She was sure Rhylann was enjoying it, but she was surprised how safe and comfortable being so close to him made her feel. For at least the next few minutes, the last thing she wanted to do was let go.

The late afternoon sun started to dip beneath the tree line before the castle walls came into view. Willow had since returned to her own seat on the bench, yet now there was no need for her perfected riding technique. The once dirt road had turned to steady cobblestone. The tree line that once formed a tall, brushy wall on either side of them had now turned to fields filled with huts and the occasional rotting farm house. The steady clopping of horseshoes on stone seemed as soothing as a lullaby causing her to lean back and relax for the final hour of the trip.

As they drew closer, the road steadily became littered with men, women, and even some children, all mixed together wearing tattered tunics, dirt caked skin, and worn faces. Willow sat back up straight, unable to relax while watching them hardly be able to drag themselves back to their homes after a long days work. She suddenly regretted her constant complains along their journey. The uneven roads, her parents lack of affection, sewing ripped trousers, they all felt so trivial now. The mass of people in front of her now looked no different than walking corpses.

"I take it this is the most people you've ever seen in one place before?" Rhylann asked. He must have noticed the shock and confusion on her face. "Well, yeah, they could fill my village twenty times over. But it's not just that; they look as if they could drop dead at any moment. That's no kind of life to live." Willow responded.

"They don't have a choice I'm afraid. Like I said, well paying jobs are scarce, and not everyone is fortunate enough to be born with natural wit or physical skill. The inner city working class jobs are only reserved for those with one talent or another such as your sewing. These people only live to serve and follow orders for next to nothing because it is all they can do." Willow shuttered at how nonchalantly he could insult them with no attempt to lessen his voice. She watched the surrounding peasants, sure they had heard, but no retaliation came. Every man she knew wouldn't hesitate to stand up for themselves, even if the insults were true. All the fight seemed to have been sucked out of them.

"I know we don't have much left, but maybe we should give them what food we have left since we will be eating at the inn tonight anyways. At least help out some of the children. I can't stand to see them so thin and fragile looking." Willow whispered. Rhylann nearly gasped at the suggestion. "Absolutely not!" He made sure to lean in and whisper this time. "If you stop and show even the slightest intention of giving anything away, it becomes a feeding frenzy deadlier than any shiver of sharks. You could help a few sure, but the other several thousand that got nothing won't stop until they do. I've seen it first hand just a few years back."

Willow shrunk down into her seat as far as possible, making sure to keep her arms tucked beside her body and her lips locked. They continued on right through the teeth of the mob until only a few stragglers were overshadowed by the city walls towering over them, higher than any cliff face she had seen. Willow figured they were most likely built by the ancestors of the very peasants they had just passed centuries ago. As solid as the walls appeared, they did little to restrain the clanking and murmuring of a bustling city.

By the time they had strolled underneath the main gate, the faint clanking and murmuring had become deafening. The scent of yeasty alcohol and horse manure stung her nostrils from the countless taverns, inns, and stables that lined the main street and every side alley as far as she could see. Despite the sheer number of businesses, they all managed to stand out from their neighbors. Buildings off all shapes and sizes proudly displayed custom made signs above their entrances while diverse groups of patrons loitered underneath. Goosebumps covered every inch of her now slightly sunburned skin at the unimaginable sight.

"Better pick your jaw up off of your lap or else you're like to catch flies around here!" Rhylann nearly yelled. "Is it everything you expected it was going to be?"

"Well, there's so many people, I'm surprised you haven't run over half a dozen of them already!" Willow said in disbelief. "Ive never seen such a crowd before, and most of them are stumbling all over the damn place already."

"Well, it is everyones favorite pastime, right. I wasn't lying when I said you shouldn't have any trouble finding a job as a bar maid if you wanted it. Someone's gotta serve all that beer, and most people prefer if it were a beautiful woman. Even other women."

"In a place like this, I'm sure there are no shortages of beautiful women. Just look at her!" Willow said pointing. Across the road stood a tall, blonde woman welcoming a group of clean, well dressed men inside one of the taverns. She stood nearly a head above most of the men and her perky bust was impossible to miss. "I'd be over there in a heartbeat like a fly to honey with her there to greet me if we didn't already have a place lined up for us."

Rhylann looked over and easily picked her out of the crowd. "Eh, nothing special." Was all he could mutter.

"Oh come on! If she is nothing special, I don't know what that makes me. I look like a ten year old boy compared to her!"

"I can guarantee if you wear a skimpy little skirt and a corest so tight you can hardly breathe like that, you'll attract ten times more business. I know I wouldn't go anywhere else. Besides, the chance of getting a drink on the house every now and then from you is too good of an chance to pass up anyway. There's no way she can offer me that." He said smiling. Willow's ribs began to ache at just the thought of wearing a corset, but maybe it would be worth it if it could accentuate her breasts the way it did with the other womans'.

"Well I will probably owe you for the rest of my life so thats a deal. I'll even sweeten the deal and promise never to spit in any of your food or drinks for you if I have a full belly and am soaking in a hot bath within the hour?" Willow's stomach desperately rumbled for something other than dried beef or bruised apples and her muscles had knots only scalding hot water could cure.

"Well good thing the best place just for that is right around the corner!" Rhylann said. "They've got the best bath house in the city and Helga makes a venison stew that can keep a grown man full for a week with just one bowl."

They would have gotten there in less than a minute if it weren't for the constant stopping and weaving around drunk, stumbling bodies. A mix of instruments and rhythms echoed from the taverns and into the street which made uttering one more word to each other nearly impossible. Rhylann tapped Willow lightly on the shoulder before pointing just a few buildings down. A massive oak sign jutted out from it's walls with 'The Hidden Coin Tavern, Inn, and Stable Yard' etched in writing big enough to see from almost a mile away without any obstructions.

Willow could easily tell why it was Rhylann's favorite place in the entire city before even peeking inside. The building was four stories high and was one of only a handful to offer all three services under a single roof, at least that she had seen so far. People were corralled towards the front door as if they were a herd of sheep being chased by by a pack of starving wolves.

Rhylann steered away from the main entrance of the busy stable and drove down a narrow ally. They pulled into a side gate next to men unloading carts full of hay and lumber. A big burley man threw a bail aside and approached waving his hands above his head. "Not here! I don't give a shit how busy the main gate is, you better..." He paused, pursing his lips until a toothy grin crept onto his face revealing more than a few gaps where teeth should have been. His reddened skin seemed so thick and rough that Willow wouldn't doubt if he could sharpen a dulled sword with just his finger tips.

"Well fuck me and call me a maiden, I was just sayin you been gone longer than seemed normal! Thought maybe you ran into some trouble, got snagged by uh bear or the like!" The man said extending his open hand for a shake. Rhylann half grimaced, apparent he had endured the greeting many times over and was prepared for what was to come. Willow gawked with the strength of just his handshake; she prayed he didn't extend his hand to her. The man turned his gaze to Willow maintaining his grin. "Or maybe it was a wench that snagged ya up instead of uh bear, ay? Much better than uh bear, but still no less trouble as far as I see it."

Rhylann quickly responded. "Oh no no no, nothing like that. Barrett, this is Willow. I picked her up from a little village about two weeks past with dreams of living some place where the people outnumber the livestock."

"Well we got plenty uh people but I'm afraid most of uhm are either chicken or pigs!" Barret joked. He slapped Rhylann's shoulder so hard that he nearly dropped to the dirt. What were the odds that the first two people Willow had met from Nylstone were the two worst jokers in the city? Most likely pretty high, but they were cheery and as friendly as could be.

Barrett finally ceased his howling and turned back to her. "It's always a pleasure to meet new foreigners, 'specially ones as beautiful as yourself. I don't know what drove you away from home and into our neck of the woods but I'd imagine you got your reasons. Your business is your own to keep but I'd love to hear it whenever you're comfortable. But don't let me go on ramblin... Sorry to cut our first meeting so short but I gotta hell of uh job to get got. Those sorry excuses for stable hands don't get anything done without me. But if you get into any trouble inside at all, you call for me and I'll come uh runnin faster than uh wild boar, ya got it!" Barrett said.

"Your hospitality is unmatched sir and I hope to know you half as well as Rhylann over the course of my stay." Willow answered with as much of a curtsy she could muster between her seated position and numb limbs.

Barrett nodded back at her before readdressing Rhylann. "Just go ahead and park your carriage over by the stalls. I'll make sure to take care of her me self so none of those buffoons fuck anything up." Rhylann agreed and thanked him with enthusiasm, though still half as much as Barrett had shown them. Barrett turned back to his work, cursing at the men struggling with the bails.

"I thought you said city folks weren't friendly? He seems like a delight!" Willow asked as he reigned in the horses next to the reserve stables. "Yeah, he really is. Just be glad we caught him in the middle of a delivery or else he would've rambled on for hours. He's pretty long winded." Rhylann said. He hopped out of the cart and offered Willow a hand which she gladly accepted. It was hard enough to stand up on her own, let alone step down onto solid ground with legs that felt more like mashed potatoes.

Willow did her best to smooth out the creases in her dress but quickly realized even her best efforts would be futile; the dirt stains and frayed stitches seemed to hide most of the creases anyways. She gathered her small knapsack from the back, stuffed with the only items in her possession currently. Three clean dresses, a bare bones sewing kit, and her fathers old, rusty dagger were all it took to take up every ounce of space within the sack. Rhylann made sure to secure the horses before leading her towards the door. The odor of hard working men and sweaty horses gradually turned to the sweet smell of freshly baked honey buns and flowery incense the further they walked down a narrow empty hallway.

The clamor of the streets seemed a soft whisper in comparison as they approached the end of the hall and entered the great room. Its arched ceilings and sandstone walls served as an amphitheater, allowing the voice of a few hundred men and women to tower over the thousands outside separated by just a foot of wood and block. The massive elk antler chandelier lighting the room from high above their heads almost seemed to shake and sway in tune with the timbrels and lutes. If the day hadn't leeched most of her energy from her bones, she most likely would have felt the urge to shake and sway to the music along with it.