Carnival

Story Info
I never go out during Carnival, but there are exceptions.
4.2k words
4.09
4.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

February arrived and carnival with it. Each place has its own but the ones that we celebrate in my city became quite famous, maybe in the top 5 in the world some people say. It's time to look for your costume and take the streets if you want to go with the flow, something I'm not used to, but I have to confess, I have sometimes done it and it wasn't that bad. This year I have to do it again, but because of a bet I lost, unfortunately.

I was meeting some friends and I was going to give a ride to one of the girls, so I picked her up at her place. While I was driving to the shopping center, where we agree on to meet she asked me:

- Are you going out this time?

- I'm not sure. I'm not really in the mood for it.

- Will you ever go out during just one carnival night? Just one night! Let's make a deal. I flip a coin, if it's tails you go out. I will take care of getting your costume to make it easier for you. If it's heads I will leave you alone.

- Mmm... Ok, two things I won't need to do, pick the costume and pay for it.

- Why don't you have to pay for it?

- You just told me that you will take care of getting it for me!

- You are messing with me again. You enjoy doing it too much.

- Doing what exactly? - I look at her with my concocting stare.

- Ok, stop it!

I must say that I like to play with words and mess with people that way, and I confess that I usually take some advantage out of it. Usually... She flipped the coin, spinning very fast. I saw that she got the coin and closed her hand in the blink of an eye.

- You must promise me that you will honor the deal.

- Ok, I will honor the deal - I sighed.

She opened her hand and showed me the result:

- Tails! I won!

- Ok. And when are you getting my costume?

- I don't know, I have to think about what would be a good costume for you.

We arrived at the shopping center. While we waited for the others we looked at various store windows. You could find anything at this mall, we even passed by a sexshop, and I saw Sarah take a peak and then giggle softly.

- There is the costume store!

- I don't like any - I said.

- Neither do I. They are tacky and bad quality.

After a while I received a message.

- It seems like their car has a flat tire and all of them were coming together. The tow truck is taking too long to arrive too. That means we are going home. I will give you a ride back.

- No. Now that we are here and we have time I would like to check some clothes.

- Ok, no problem. At least we should enjoy the evening.

We visited a few shops. In one of them she got some clothes she liked:

- Come with me to the fitting room, I need some help with all of this.

- No worries, I have you.

Once in the fitting room she tried on a mini pleated plaid skirt, trousers, a bra and a white tank top. When she was in the middle of it she opened the curtain a bit sticking out her head and called me:

- Sizes here are weird. Some of them are too big and others way too small. Look at this, the skirt is too big for me... What do you think about this tank top though? How does it look?

- Being one hundred percent honest with you, I don't imagine any guy complaining about how it looks on you, but it's a see through one.

- Really? Is it too much?

- I can totally see your piercings, and I don't mean the bump, I mean I see clearly that one of them is blue and the other one is green. And I can also tell that your nipples are pink and your areolas are this size. - I said with a smile of amusement on my face and making a circle with my fingers to indicate the size of her areolas.

- Oh shit! I'm so embarrassed! - And I could also tell now that her face was all shades of red.

She slided the curtain in a sudden move. I'm very confident that she didn't notice that opening the curtain as she did and having a full body mirror behind, in addition to her tits I also saw that she was not wearing the skirt anymore, only a black thong that left very little to my imagination, and to anyones'. Her legs were stunning, all the way from her feet to her ass. Then I heard from behind the curtain:

- Ok, in for a dime, in for a dollar.

Not even after a second, she stuck her head out of the fitting room and she quickly looked left and right. I didn't understand the situation, but I did the very same. She opened the curtain wide, got out of the fitting room, quickly got on my back and pushed me inside. She was so red I swear I could see the walls were pink instead of white.

- I'm embarrassed, but I refuse to be the only one! - I can tell she was annoyed by the situation. Probably the way I told her before about the tank top didn't help either.

- What are you talking about?

- I just decided what your costume will be.

- And that's the reason you pushed me here with you?

- You are going to dress like a woman, no, even better, I will dress you like a schoolgirl. Here you have the mini pleated plaid skirt and here you have a white shirt. And, of course, you should not forget about the bra!

- You are fucking kidding me, right? - I said trying to keep it cool

- You are in the fitting room with a half naked girl. Do you think you are in a position to disagree with me? Right now? And I have to say, you have a hard-on.

I looked down and the one that turned bright red at that very moment was me.

- Ok, you got me. You win this one.

- So you better undress and try this on right now - she said with a smirk on her face.

I did as she commanded. I removed my clothes. Then I tried on the skirt first, then I went for the white shirt. At that instant she said:

- I hope you are not going like that, you must wear the bra.

I froze and stared at her with an expression that said it all. I couldn't believe it, but I had to comply. The last thing I wanted was to have a problem in this shop, in any show in this situation! I tried everything on, the plaid skirt, the bra and the white shirt. I looked like a fool.

- I'm almost certain that you will need some hair removal. Girls don't go out with hairy legs nor hairy chests.

- Not in a million years.

- Double or nothing. If it's tails all the hair goes away. Heads you don't have to worry anymore.

She got a coin from her purse, tossed it again and got it quickly. Again the coin was trapped in her fist, as my fate was.

- Deal! - I said. The situation could not get worse than this.

She opened her fist. It was tails. Fortune was completely against me today. She smirked.

- I don't want to see any hair in your body when you are wearing these clothes.

We put our clothes on and got out of the fitting room. Even when I left something behind I felt heavier than before. It's strange how losing your self respect can feel like this.

Before standing on the cashier line and paying she looked for some more clothes. She paid and we got out of that hell disguised as a shop.

We went back to the car and I gave her a lift back to her place. After getting out of the car she left one paper bag from the clothes shop and told me, staring me in the eye:

- There is your costume, and to make it complete I also got you a thong. I hope it looks well on you. I should be your size, as long as you don't get a hard on again - she giggled

- This is too much! You are crazy and messing with me too much already.

- Shut the fuck up! You lost, now it's time to pay. You better go out this year during the carnival... With me.

She closed the door and headed home.

THE NIGHT OUT - PREPARATIONS

The first carnival weekend arrived quite fast and with it the night in which, for the whims of fate, I had to go out. I lost a bet with Sarah, one of the girls in my friends group and best friend. As I'm a man of my word I will respect the outcome and pay the price. I remember the first time I saw her tossing the coin, while it was falling and her catching it. The result: she won. That is the reason I'm going out even when I don't find it very appealing.

I also remember the very moment when she picked my costume, and when I lost the "double or nothing" bet. The final result is that right now we are at her place, getting ready to go out, after a make-up session and before getting dressed with the custom that she picked so carefully for me: schoolgirl, with mini pleated plaid skirt, blue and black, and a white shirt.

When Sarah finished my make-up she broke the silence which was accompanied by her serious and focused face:

- Your make-up is done. Sit down for a while until I'm ready to get out. It will take a few minutes, not much. I did my make-up before yours and my clothes are ready, waiting for me on top of my bed. Now go and get dressed.

- Ok, I'm going to the other room and I will be back shortly. - I said while standing up.

- No, stay here, I think you are going to need some help.

- Help, with what?

- I'm pretty sure you will need help with the bra, I don't think you are very skilled with that - she answered.

- Well, I've quite some experience unbuttoning...

- Shut up and get dressed - she interrupted me sharply.

- What a mood!

I started putting my clothes on and the moment to wear the bra arrived. I made multiple tries to get it buttoned at my back and I had to desist as I was a big fan of not dislocating my shoulders. I turned around to ask for help, and as soon as I started asking her to lend me a hand I saw her bare breasts:

- I'm very sorry - I said.

- Sorry for what? Actually, I don't think you are? As if this was the first time that you see my titties.

- I've seen them at the beach, but not in your room, duh!

- They are still my titties wherever they are. Turn around.

I turned around as she asked me to try not to blush even more than I already was. It wasn't the fact that I saw her half naked, the thing is that she looked very sexy because it looked like she applied some moisturizing cream with glitter all over her body. Her breasts were all shiny, super sensual. As if it wasn't a part of her body that attracted a lot of looks (at the very least mine), now it was like a lighthouse with all the glistering.

She buttoned my bra and just as she finished, she quickly pulled it and released it, whipping my back:

- Ouch! Hey!

- Don't complain! We haven't left the house yet and you are already too much in your small girl role. Now turn around and face me.

I did and she followed that up with a intense fondling of my fake tits getting them in a more natural arrangement:

- Now you can continue putting your clothes on - She said.

I finished dressing myself and I sat down while Sarah finished doing the same. Once finished, she turned around, took a look at me tilting her head to the right:

- You look beautiful, but I believe you are missing something.

- I hope you are not thinking about high heels, because you are going to make me break at least one of my legs.

- Not really, but it's not a bad idea. Here, wear these ones, you look too innocent like that - She said while throwing my way a pair of fishnet stockings.

- Aren't you wearing this today?

- Not today, you do it and don't forget the thong I gave you as a present. I'm only wearing a thigh belt.

I flushed immediately because of two things: first, she was making me wear this way and adding a thong and fishnets; and second, I'm not sure if she implied that she was "only" wearing the thigh belt and neither fishnets nor thong.

The moment of truth, we are going out now. Take a deep breath. Sarah opened the door for me:

- Ladies first. But put these high heels on first - And she showed me a mischievous smile.

- Shit!

- Hey! Mind your language "gurl".

I sighed, got the high heels from Sarah's hands and fitted them. I stood up, minding my balance and headed into the streets walking towards the tram, trying to ignore everything around me and focusing on each step I took. I was relieved by what a short walk it was, I passed the first test without breaking anything. I sit down at the bench of the tram stop waiting for Sarah, who walked past me, raised an eyebrow looking at me without stopping:

- Why did you stop and sat there?

- This is our stop to catch the tram.

- Who said anything about the tram? We are walking today. And you should know that a lady doesn't sit down like that. I can see your thong and I believe that I also see something else.

- Damn! - I immediately corrected my posture forgetting about manspreading for the rest of my immediate life.

- Stand up and start walking, I want everyone to see you walking dressed like that until we arrive at our destination. With that skirt, those legs and those stockings you are going to get more than a whistle and a compliment. Most probably a few good pinches in your tushy.

THE NIGHT OUT - WE ARE GETTING THERE

Sometimes I wonder if karma is real. I prefer to think it is, even when it's not like that and it's only for my own comfort. If karma exists, something really good should be coming my way to compensate for this bad time I'm having at this very moment. I'm certain that you are wondering what the whole deal is. Well, right now Sarah, my best friend (or that is what I thought until a few seconds ago) is menacing looking at me, waiting for me to get up and continue walking. I'm sitting on a tram stop wearing a schoolgirl costume with a white shirt, a mini pleated plaid skirt, fishnets and high heels. Oh, and let's not forget about something else that you can guess from our ongoing conversation:

- ... And you should know that a lady doesn't sit down like that. I can see your thong and I believe that I also see something else. - Sarah said, and right after I put my legs together to avoid further looks and comments, blushing pretty bad.

- Damn!

- Stand up and start walking, I want everyone to see you walking dressed like that until we arrive at our destination. With that skirt, those legs and those stockings you are going to get more than a whistle and a compliment. Most probably a few good pinches in your tushy.

As I said, I was blushing, like a light in the middle of a moonless night. I looked down at the ground with my hands at the sides of my head, thinking if I should go home or swallow my pride and keep going. I was leaning more to the first option than the second one, but then I remember that I gave my word to Sarah during our bet. When I was about to stand up, I raised my head seeing Sarah squatting in front of me. At first I didn't know why she was squatting there and my eyes darted between her legs: now I know that the only one of us wearing a thong was me. I could clearly see her lips and hair style down there, which made something twitch between my legs. Then I noticed that she had her cellphone in her hands and was taking a picture of me!

- Of course, this night is going to be documented, and it starts with this video!

- Seriously! You are not even taking just a picture, which is already shaming and - infuriating, it's a video!

- And there are more to come gurl! I already told you that a lady doesn't sit like that, but this happens because you don't listen - I spread my legs again without noticing while I was thinking about my options. And about the shaming part, you better get used to it fast, because I could also start slut shaming you tonight as part of the fun.

Oh my! She took that video without any heads-up! I can't let my guard down today. I spread my legs without me realizing. I'm quite sure of what is visible in that video, my underwear and what it tries to hide without much success.

Now that I'm standing up again the only thing I can see is the white dot from Sarah's cellphone flashlight, but what I can't really stop seeing is a different image that I have etched in my mind: that view of Sarah, those lips and that trimmed triangle pointing at them.

- So, are you going to stand-up there hypnotized, or are you coming?

- I was standing up to keep walking.

- That's the spirit, I like that you are already behaving like a good gurl. Attagurl!

As I got closer to Sarah to keep going our way I felt a flush of warmth getting hotter and hotter. Part of it as the result of impotence and rage, and another one for the view I got while she was down there squatting in front of me.

- We're going to change your name tonight... I'm not making it complicated. I'm going to call you Vanessa, or Vane.

- This is going to last all night long, right? Why don't you call me Nessa, or Nessy?

- Yes, it is going to last! But I don't know if Vanessa right now is a good match for you taking into account the bulge that is now evident on your skirt, but not even close enough to call you "Nessy" like the Loch Ness monster. - She said smiling at me with a stare too hard to endure.

- Shit! Shit! Shit!

- You need to keep that under control somehow, even if the thong you are wearing is not enough. I can lend you a hand if you need it...

- I don't believe that would be necessary, thank you - I shoot a sarcastic smile at her.

I turned around and tried to handle the situations the best I could. At the end I was able to kind of push my dick backwards. It was a bit uncomfortable, but at least I won't be ashamed by it. I had enough of that for today and we were just starting.

- Are you ready Vane?

- Ugh

- I will take that as a "yes, I am". Let's go!

We continued walking towards the place where the big party takes place, down a very long street. It was slightly late, but we were not alone, there were more people going in the same direction we were, "happy" due to the alcohol consumption. I could hear whitles and compliments now and then. I wished with all my being that it was not towards me.

What a pair of legs you have! Some of them said making me blush even more if that's possible.

It looks like they like your new look Vane. Let me see how you look like, I haven't checked you out from behind yet.

She trailed behind me, a few meters letting me walk all by myself. I felt a group passing by both my sides. Someone from the group grabbed my ass, full hand and I when I was about to complain somebody else pinched my ass from the other side:

- Ough! - Nobody batted an eyelid except for myself, which complained because of the pain. Will all the people passing by I was unable to identify the person that did that to me.

- Hey! You can look but you can't touch! That's my bitch! - Sarah yelled from behind.

- Sarah came closer to me to check how I was doing. She had a smile in her face:

- Did it hurt, Vane? - She told me while caressing the side I was pinched in.

- Quite a bit to be honest, but I think it was more the fact that I wasn't expecting that.

- It's OK, it's good for you to get used to it, because I checked you out and given how you swing your ass as you walk, those legs and the fishnets, you are getting more of that before we get to the party.

A guy was walking down the other side of the street. He looked at us as as Sarah hand was in my ass:

- Hey girls, can I be part of that!?

- Look for your own bitch, this one is all mine! - Sarah yelled back at the guy while she grabbed my ass with her full hand and squashed it as tight as her grip allowed her.

I have never felt so ashamed in my entire life, but I continued walking without flinching. But I was feeling like it was very hot, even when the night was chilly. I also noticed that something in my crotch got out of the place I left it, making walking slightly uncomfortable.

- That's what you are tonight, that's why you dressed like that for me and that's how I'm going to treat you tonight "Vane". - She quoted in the air.

- Don't you think you are crossing a line here "Sarah"? - I quoted too as I said her name.

- Judging by the expression of your face and how red it is, which is not an "I'm annoyed face", the heat I feel coming from your body as I walk next to you and that you are breathing faster, I believe that is exactly what you want. And maybe, I'm not even close to crossing a line.

12