Carnival of Delights Pt. 03: Noah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad he's not the one fucking you?"

All Noah could do was nod. He had seen cocks that big on those ridiculous dildo sites. Saying it was nearing a foot would have not been an incorrect thought. His eyes then widened in horror as he realized what was about to happen. The large man was moving behind them surely lining up his cock with the one raping him. He was going to be part of a fuck train and the moving set of muscles was driving. His pleas to be gentle began to sound like a broken record causing a deep chuckle.

"Beg your daddy to fuck you," the man growled to his partner.

Noah proceeded to shake his head rapidly as the man inside him begged for a thick cock. He heard a pop he discerned as the lubricant bottle and waited.

"Please fuck me daddy, please I need. Fuck me into this fleshlight."

"Your wish is my command."

Simultaneously a shriek, cry of pleasure and low grunt could be heard from the tent. Damien thrust forward causing his boy to moan out and fall on top of the crying twink. An inhuman scream came from the poor beaten lad as his sore ass was ripped open swallowing six and a half inches in one movement. When he bent over to deliver a kiss to Reid, he noticed the twenty-four-year old's eyes were rolled in his head and his mouth open in disbelief. A long moan left him before he breathed out his statement.

"I think he's a virgin."

That was enough for Damien to drive forward. Hearing his partner was claiming a virgin hadn't brought the jealously it would in his peer group. Reid had proven over time and time again his fierce loyalty. In a way he saw it as the world rewarding his partner. Finding a virgin wasn't difficult anyways, he was sure it would happen at least once during his stay at the carnival. Relishing in the primal bliss of a tight ass and helpless whimpers he fucked hard.

Noah found himself clenching the pillows as his abused body took the force of two men. He could feel his tight hole both contracting and pushing against the member inside. Not only was the panting of the man on top of him in his ear but his body seemed to be vibrating with the growls of the animal controlling both. With each powerful thrust he could feel balls pressing against him and hear a grunt as his rapist took ever inch presented. It didn't sit right that he was hollering over a medium sized cock, not when the one on him could so easily take such an unnatural beast. He took a deep breath trying to show daddy what he could do.

Now that the cries had died down Damien found himself driving forward. He didn't care who made them but screams were what he needed. He knew Reid was talented but there was only so much the kid could take. Playing into the man's masochistic side he drove in trying his hardest to split the flesh he was pressed into. Simultaneously Reid and the young victim began panting and mewling in pain.

"There are my good boys."

Hearing that deep voice praise him had him swelling quickly. Noah's scream mixed with a grunt as he felt his hard cock rubbing against the soft pillow. It was now had he felt himself meet the thrust. His ass was struck out and his hips wiggled to further the stimulation to his cock. The mass on him was now fucking even harder but through his agony waves of pleasure shifted throughout. It felt good to be used, it felt damn good.

Reid knew what his daddy needed so he let his distress be vocalised. The pain coursing through him and tight hole sucking on him was driving him close. He drove his fingers against the bruises to feel the assring contract around him.

"Fuck daddy, can I cum? I'm going to cum."

Noah knew his pleasure wasn't relying on a sticky mess being deposited inside. Avoiding his ass from a load was one of the few ways he could preserve whatever sliver of dignity he had.

"No, please daddy not inside," he begged.

"Have you been a good boy?" Daddy growled ignoring the weeping.

"Oh yes daddy. Please daddy? I want to cum in this fleshlight. I want to cum while you're fucking my brains out," Reid panted.

"DON'T! Daddy don't let him!" Noah screamed.

He hiccupped as he cried in distress. His ass was suckling so greedily on the cock in him he was scared it wouldn't release whatever was dumped inside. His cries proved futile as daddy uttered three words.

"Cum for me."

His eyes went wide, and his cheeks burned in shame as the cock inside began twitching. He knew with each long moan the man on him was breeding him. Each thrust promised that gooey load would travel deep inside. His greatest horror was his own orgasm. It appeared when daddy wanted his sluts to cum they did. Sweaty bodies now lay in a pile as two frantically fought for their breath.

Damien wrenched his cock out smiling to himself. His boy had done such a good job. When Reid did pull out there was a wet fart as come bubble and spewed out. When he saw a beautiful black hole shining at him slick with cum he felt his balls twitch. While he hadn't broken the virgin first he could definitely leave his mark. He crawled on top of the trembling youth smiling as the body shuddered in delight against him. He knew the moment he squeezed inside he would pop so he took the time to pin the young man down.

Noah should have felt distress when the large man climbed on top holding him down. He would have been not twenty minutes ago, but with the humiliation he endured it only felt good to have such a strong being choose to lie with him. When a fat cockhead was placed at his hole he took a breath. When it pressed foreword he let out a scream fearing his vocal cords would rip.

Damien struggled to get inside, even with the previous fucking the hole wouldn't allow it. The pink ring continually contracted trying to either suck him in or push him out. He let out a grunt, breathing through his own pain. He swore this ass was going to break his cock in half.

"Just let your daddy in," he moaned.

It was either sheer force or personal time with the one his body had become attached to, but Noah's ass gobbled the cock until fat balls were pressing against it. The man's eyes were wide, an excruciating pain radiating from behind, he even swore he could feel a heavy weight in his gut but he didn't want to think on it. He took daddy.

Damien managed to get five pumps before he felt his cum boil up. Before he unloaded in his sweet prize he grabbed a fistful of hair wrenching the kid's head up. Seeing the look of pure pleasure and pain gave a tingle of pride he wasn't ready to feel. Even Reid's expression confirmed they stumbled onto something special.

"That's it, take daddy's juice."

Noah's head rang with euphoria as his ass guzzled down the liquid shooting into it. Now with daddy's cum he was completely full. A grin even escaped him as it started to pour out and drip down his ball sack. When daddy did finally pull out he collapsed onto the pillow in a mess of sweat and spunk. His eyes flickered as he looked at the two and he retained his smile.

Corrupted wasn't the word he wanted to use, enlightened would have been more accurate. He hurt in a way he had never felt but also had a sense of relief he had never attained. This twisted pain had stopped all ability to process his problems. He took a deep breath feeling anew. He wasn't expecting for the two to be getting their things to leave. He tried to follow only to be stopped by his weakness. When the two looked at him he let out one word.

"Please,"

Damien eyed the young man. Pleasure could have been compared to drunkenness and currently this young stud was inebriated. It was endearing to see such a sweet thing yearn for cruel abuse; not many had the willpower to stay sane after such horrific acts. Though he couldn't let a sweet face fool him. It was all too plausible the young man would turn to his old ways once he realized freedom was in the hands of a master.

"We're here all weekend. Perhaps we'll want another taste of that ass before we leave."

And Noah smiled. He could enjoy some daddy cock and perhaps find a new path in life. With that thought of peace he closed his eyes letting sleep take over.

12