Carnival of Delights Pt. 05: Ezra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien continued to work the tight hole ignoring the whimpers of protest. All the energy in the jock now seemed to go into trying to keep quiet and stop any screams. By the way the back glistened with sweat he knew this was overwhelming. He ran his tongue up the sweaty back enjoying the noises of repulsion. It was now had Damien decided a third finger was needed. He grabbed the lubricant to further the ease then without mercy impatiently crammed three digits.

Ezra's fingers enclosed around the white bedsheets and his teeth clenched as he began panting. His entire body shook cautioning him to stop now. Yearning for relief he tightened his little hole only to receive more pain.

"The more you fight the worse it'll be."

"Please stop this," Ezra cried. "Please, don't do this to me. You're too big."

"Trust me baby, I know." And with a chuckle Damien withdrew his fingers.

He took the time to admire the virgin entrance before he ripped into it. Despite the fingering it just received it was still nothing more than a wrinkled crack tensing in fear. The quivering entrance was more than enticing. A rare delicacy that should be savoured was a more fitting description. Not bothering to stop his drool he shoved his face into the virgin ass.

It wasn't a scream that Ezra let out but a moan. Perhaps it was the pain he just received but a warm tongue felt good. It was only after the whimper of delight did he realize what was going to happen after this.

He closed his eyes trying to ignore the amazing sensation. His grip on the sheet tightened and he tried to squirm his hips away from the exploring mouth. It was no use. A strong hand grabbed his cheek allowing the bearded face to resume its task. Again, Ezra moaned out but this time it was followed by a cuss. With burning hatred he could feel his cock start to grow. Finally the tongue pulled away and he received a spank to hiss ass.

"I could eat that ass all day but I believe it's waiting for its cock. Take a deep breath now, the more you fight the more it'll hurt."

Before Ezra could tear off the bed the man resumed placing his full weight on him. Alongside the heavy muscle draped over him was a forearm digging into the back of his neck keeping him on the bed. The man's free hand was currently being used to apply more lubricant to the trembling asshole and monster cock. A scream of fear left the young man as an engorged cockhead was aimed for his tightened hole.

Damien found himself shaking with anticipation. Beads of sweat slowly rolled down his brow splashing onto the young man. Every time he pressed forward the young man would bite his lip in preparation. The ocean blue eyes were closed and one cheek was pressed into a pillow. To aide with penetration he grabbed one of the many pillows placing it beneath the stud's waist. Smiling to himself he applied steady pressure and began to sink forward.

Ezra's eyes shot open and a howl escaped him shaking the cabin. It was happening, a man was putting a penis inside his never before used hole. The pain and the shame were too much to handle and he began thrashing beneath the man. The bed now began to squeak in desperation to support the weight on it. Slowly but surely the attacker continued his intrusion easing more of the oversized organ into Ezra's pink slit.

Damien growled in the young man's ear cementing the weight of the situation. Once his entire cock was worked within the boy he sat there allowing the struggling stud to feel his full size. Now that he was inside he could place one hand on the bed as leverage pushing more of his crushing weight onto the distressed youth. Once it appeared he wasn't getting anywhere the uncontrollable bucking had stopped. The young man closed his eyes crying into the pillow and Damien began to thrust.

It had taken shorter time than he was expecting for the warm chute to accommodate to his size. For sure he knew the pain was beyond tolerable for the poor kid but the tightened hole finally stretched out allowing thrusting without much fuss. In short, Damien Black was in heaven.

Ezra was now graced with deep growls of his attacker. With his eyes closed it was easier to imagine a monster had taken him and not a common man. That's how it felt anyways. With his body flopping like a ragdoll and his hole squelching around the inhumanly large cock it seemed no man could ever make him feel this way. He tightened his grip on the bed trying to find some way to sort through the pain. Perhaps he could process what was happening with minimal pain. He proceeded to bite the pillow and angled his hips hoping to ease the intrusion.

Panting, growls, creaks, screams, and moans sounded the cabin. Now that Damien proved it was nothing to take a young man it was time to give his mind an equal fucking. Anyone could stick it in a young man and watched as he bawled, but it took a certain brutality to watch as the ashamed young man is betrayed by his body. He snaked a hand around the kid's waist and angled his penetration so some love was giving to the young man's spot. It seemed his prey understood what was happening because he kicked to get away.

"Relax baby," Damien whispered. "Let your body enjoy it."

"No," Ezra whimpered sheepishly pushing at the force holding him. Claiming he was too weak to fight didn't sit well, he knew he would be able to crawl out given the chance. It seemed his energy to find the chance was slipping from him. Like the beast on top of him it seemed this feeling reached beyond humanity. The deep growls he heard and his own jagged breathing had tapped into a primal focus he never knew he could possess. And now that the excruciating pain was starting to dull he may as well grasp onto the pleasure. It's not like he had anywhere safe to run if he did get out.

Damien was now working his bitch like a puppet. The groans and gurgles escaping the young man caused a smile from himself. Seeing a seemingly straight boy rendered speechless on his cock was always enough to inflate his ego something fierce. He knew it wasn't something expected among winning first prize either. He looked up to one of the cameras winking at it. He then fisted the stud's hair wrenching his head up so the blue eyes were also gazing at one of the many cameras.

"Told you I can make almost any whore enjoy it." Damien said while running his tongue up Ezra's cheek. "Might want to zoom in, think I'm going to make him cum."

Ezra held his shaking hands out trying to steady himself. His cock stood at full mass and dangerously close to exploding. With each thrust of that massive tool he could feel something stirring deep inside him threatening to send him overboard. It felt good, too good. He was scared he was going to pass out. Finally a word managed to escape him.

"Close."

"Atta boy," Damien growled.

He was getting close as well but didn't want to miss out on the humiliation of a straight boy receiving a sticky load. He bit his lip angling his thrusts as to not overdo himself. Wanting to bring his toy to the edge sooner he snaked his hand between the man's shaking thighs and gripped his throbbing cock. He slowly began to pump the erect tool while kissing the young man's neck. The heavy panting told him he wasn't far off. Another two thrusts was all it took. The young man cried out collapsing on the bed while shooting his mess.

Ezra didn't feel like he was lying on a bed being ravaged by a beast. Floating through the clouds would be more accurate. His body achieved a high he never knew was attainable through sex. It left him blinded to his situation so when a pair of lips came crashing over his he returned the affection.

Damien could feel himself shaking. With a straight stud sucking on his lips and trembling beneath him he could feel his body nearing the edge. It was hard to grasp just how amazing this jock felt or how snugly his hole snapped around his cock during orgasm. The overzealous attitude had him rudely slipping in a tongue tasting every inch of the stud's mouth. It seemed the aggressive tongue lashing finally brought the jock to earth. The young man whimpered into the kiss trying to pull his head away.

Damien held the young man there, tasting and savouring the sweetness he found himself enveloped in. He knew this moment of intimacy possibly stung more than his cock so when he broke it would need to be for the final kill. He waggled his fat tongue in causing the young man to gag before pulling away with a rope of drool connecting the two sets of lips. With a cruel smiled he placed all his weight on the young man panting in his ear.

"You're going to make me cum."

Bingo. Damien watched the panic hit the young man. It was humorous really. How bad was a load after everything that had happened? It's not like there was risk or pregnancy and surely the stud preferred to go condomless with the women he fucked. Still though, watching the primal fear in his prize's eyes let Damien know there was some deep, unhinged fear of being claimed. His thrusts increased and his balls slapped loudly.

"Shit boy, get ready."

"No please, anything but that!" Ezra begged.

"Are you ready for a man's cum?"

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"

"Here it is boy. Be sure to drink down every drop. Get ready, you're about to be bred."

Ezra kicked helplessly beneath the dense weight. The bed squeaked beneath him and soon enough the organ within him was inflating. His fists beat upon the bed as it began to twitch and unleash a torrent of warm cum. The warm liquid seem to soothe his chaffed hole as it filled him up. After the first five spurts he expected an end to the torment. But a deep growl and violent thrust let him know his rapist had more to give. After the tenth spurt the oversized cock was wrenched out and he could feel the last four spurts splash upon his back. How the hell could one man cum so much? He lay on the bed waiting for the rest to spill out of him. Unfortunately a plug fixed that situation.

Both men collapsed on the bed panting. Neither had the energy to speak, neither had the energy to submit to their emotions. The victor guzzled down some water before tossing a bottle to his prize. The young man shamelessly took the drink finishing it quickly, after he lay on the bed eyeing the one who had him. He could perhaps ask if he was allowed to leave, he could even lunge and try to save face but the expression of the man hinted they weren't done. He looked over the strong form then to the flaccid cock. His eyes then moved to one of the many cameras upon the ceiling. He didn't have to ask. He looked to the door before looking to the camera one last time and reached for another drink of water.

"You ain't dumb either," Damien said. "Be nice like you were for me for the next boys coming in."

12