Carol at the Nude Resort

Story Info
Couple visits a nude resort.
4.5k words
4.43
206.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabber
tabber
965 Followers

My husband and I decided to visit a nude resort.

We parked at the office and went in and were greeted by the owner and his daughter. James met us at the desk with his daughter Cathy on the computer behind him. They were both nude. Cathy was slim with a nice tan and long brown hair that covered her breasts as she sat. James was fit, but bald with a grey beard and mustache. He is about 60 and Cathy appeared to be in her thirties, about the same age as my husband and I.

We did the check-in and they said as it was mid-week it was quiet and only a few others would be around until the weekend. We had booked a cabin and James offered to show us the way.

Tom got in the car and followed James and me as we walked up the hill to the cabin. We chatted along the way and he explained that they had owned the place for years and that they operated as a purely nudist resort, not a clothing-optional one. He explained that it meant that patrons were supposed to always be nude and shouldn't wear anything unless it was cold. I noticed as we walked that he was tanned all over and that he was also shaved and had a nice-sized cock.

I was getting aroused as I got glimpses of his cock bouncing around as the simple fact that I was walking around outside with a naked man.

As we walked along up the hill Tom was driving slowly behind.

It was quite a hike from the main office and it was really warming up.

We got to the cabin up around a bend in the road. The cabins were situated along a small creek and were up past the tent and camper camping area. There was one RV caravan with an annex set up and looked like it had been there for a while.

James opened the cabin and led me in and soon Tom followed with our bags. It was a nice small cabin with everything in one room. There was a bed, table, chairs, a small kitchenette, and a separate bathroom at the back. One corner had a small sofa and a comfy chair for lounging.

We unpacked the food and put some drinks in the fridge.

We asked about milk and James said they had plenty down at the office and if we wanted some we could just wander down any time and get some. As Tom needs his coffee fix he decided to go down to the office right then.

James said he would stay and keep me company.

Tom disappeared and James told me some more about the resort for a minute or two then asked if I was ok with their nude policy. I said that I thought I would be ok, and he said that he was just checking as I was still dressed and he wasn't sure if I could handle being nude in front of strangers.

He was sitting back on the lounge watching me and I knew he wanted me to strip for him. I knew Tom would be at least another 10 minutes or so and I wanted to get naked and kind of wanted James to watch me.

I have always had a fantasy about older men and often used that as a way of exciting myself if I was alone and playing. My fantasies were varied. Sometimes I would let them look up my dress when I was at work, at a restaurant, or on public transportation, or they might be a voyeur or at a beach. Once as a mechanic was working under my car and I stood close to the car and chatted to him and he could see up my dress.

Tom and I had spoken at home and on the way to the resort about being nude in front of lots of people and I figured I would be ok with it. Secretly though, as I thought of it while driving down it had an arousing effect on me. Right then, I felt myself heating up I could feel myself getting more aroused each second. We had looked at several magazines of nudist camps and there were always lots of older men which I enjoyed, Tom was always more interested in the women of course.

I know I could have gone into the little bathroom to undress but I wanted James to watch me expose myself to him. I wanted to see his reaction as I stripped. I knew that if I was naked when Tom got back, he would be very turned on too.

My fantasies have always been being watched and never knowing or meeting the voyeur or deliberately showing off to someone who didn't know he was a target for my fantasy, But also I have always loved stripping for the first time in front of someone and watching his reaction to seeing me and I wanted to see what reaction I would get from James. He was still sitting back on the lounge, legs open and I could see all of his cock and balls.

I stood in the middle of the room about 4 feet in front of him. The sliding door was still wide open and I could see a guy working in the garden across the pathway. He turned to look in and waved at me when he saw me. I waved hello back. With the sliding door open I guess he had a good view into the cabin.

I was facing James and started to undo the buttons on my blouse. I undid them all then undid the buttons and zip on my shorts and pushed them down a few inches.

I didn't take either off but took my sandals off first. I then stood up straight and took my shirt off.

I had on a nice bra, a little see-through. I dropped my shirt on a chair then still facing James I pushed my shorts down and stepped out of them, leaving them on the floor. I had on a tiny pair of green panties.

I saw a slight twitch of his cock as he looked.

I then looked at him and reached back and undid my bra and let it drop to the floor too.

James looked me up and down and I know he could see my nipples and trimmed pussy hair through the material.

He was watching me the whole time. Then I slowly began pushing my panties down.

I was very horny. My nipples were hard and my pussy was more than a little moist.

The panties hit the floor and I stepped out of them too. I stood there naked and let him look at me.

He again looked me up and down lingering his gaze on my breasts and then my pussy. I saw his cock move again and I am sure it was bigger. I had shaved my bikini line but had left a small tuft of hair that would normally be hidden by my bikini.

Tom had said I should be shaved bare but I didn't think the women there would be exposed like that and I didn't want to stand out.

James smiled at me and said, "You will be getting lots of attention from the men, I hope Tom isn't the jealous type."

I was still standing there and he was still looking at me, and I could feel my neck flushing pink with heat.

"Turn around and let me see all of you," he whispered huskily. He was very forward, but I turned around in a slow piquet.

The guy across the road was also looking at me

I was slimmer in those days with a flat stomach and my bum was smaller, still a bit round but smaller.

I turned around slowly a couple of times enjoying his gaze. He said that the men visiting this weekend will be very pleased that I was there as they always enjoyed chatting up the new women and he said that they would love my pale skin and red hair. He again said that he hoped that Tom was not a jealous person as he was sure that I would be the center of attention. I don't know why but I said that he is never jealous, and I don't mind getting some attention which would be nice.

He said that there would be a few extra single men this weekend as they had a bit of a fishing competition in the river and some of the regulars would be attending without their wives.

This made me feel more excited thinking that there would be lots of men there seeing me.

I told him that would be fun but that neither Tom nor I were into fishing. I was still standing there right in front of him and he was still staring at me. His cock was a little bigger.

I turned around and had my back to him, my feet about 18 inches apart, and bent down from the waist and picked up my clothes. I pointed my bum directly at him and let him see my pussy and butt from behind. I put my clothes on the bed and asked him if he wanted another cool drink.

It was so sexual walking around naked in front of a guy I had only known for a few minutes. I was so aroused

I went to the little bar fridge and got the water out, again bending over and showing off to him. I was sure he was getting a good look at my pussy and thought he could probably see that I was wet

I didn't rush and took a little while longer bent over

All this had only taken about 5 minutes so I knew that Tom would still be a little while longer. I suggested that we go out and sit on the veranda at the front of the cabin.

We moved out there and sat for a minute when James suggested that we go for a tour and check out the other facilities.

He said Tom could catch up to us.

It sounded like a good idea so I agreed. I grew even more excited thinking of people seeing my naked body.

I went back inside and put on some sandals and my hat but James said I couldn't go out like that.

I asked what he meant, thinking that he wanted me to get dressed. He said I would burn to a crisp if I didn't put on some lotion. He said there was a complimentary bottle on the kitchen bench. He picked the lotion up and handed it to me.

I squirted some on my hand and started to rub it into my shoulders and upper back reaching around my neck. He asked if I wanted some help. He had a cheeky grin on his face so I said yes.

I turned around and faced the back of the room. He moved behind me and squirted the lotion on my shoulders and down my back then started to rub it in. I was so aroused.

I had only been in the place less than half an hour and here I was naked with a sexy naked older man and he was caressing me. My fantasy was coming true.

He put some lotion down both my arms. He rubbed that from my hands up to my shoulder to my underarms and down my sides across my back again, his fingers close to the sides of my breasts.

He then put more lotion on my lower back and knelt and rubbed it into my back and down my bum. I didn't stop him or move so he knew he could continue

I was having too much fun having him caress me

He had the bottle on the floor beside him and he put lotion down the back of both legs and then started rubbing again. His hand went up and down the back and outside of both calves at first then he squirted more lotion on the back of my thighs and then worked on one leg. His hands rubbed the lotion up my leg and onto my bum and he made sure my cheeks were fully covered. His hand went between my cheeks and he made sure every bit of my bum was touched. He massaged the lotion into my cheeks fully giving them a good squeeze and caress.

I didn't stop him or say anything, I was enjoying it too much, I may have even lent forward slightly. His hand then went back down my thigh and this time his hand went up the inside of my thigh to the top. I felt his hand brush against my pussy from behind as he went up. He didn't play with my pussy but he did touch it with the side of his hand as he applied the lotion to the top of the inside of my thigh.

He then worked on the other leg and did it the same way and touched me again. This time his hand pushed harder against my pussy and slid back and forth a couple of times.

I didn't say anything or try to stop him and I felt myself poke my ass out a bit more which I am sure he noticed

I turned around and he was still kneeling on the floor. I looked out the door and could see the gardener watching us. He had stopped working and was close to the veranda watching. James had his back towards the door so couldn't see him but I was partially facing the door on an angle so he could see all of the front of me and would have seen James playing with my butt cheeks.

James put more lotion on the front of my legs and worked his way up from my feet to above my knees. He then squirted lotion on my thighs and hips and on my stomach just above my pussy.

He rubbed the lotion into my hips and thighs and as he got higher I didn't stop him when his hands caressed along my bikini line.

I looked up and smiled at the gardener who was now leaning on the edge of the veranda, only about 10 feet away, so he had a good view

He then rubbed down onto my pussy lips and gave them a good coating of lotion too. I was soaking wet and I was so turned on. He rubbed my lips and spread the lotion and my juice all around.

I thought to myself that I was so bad, I had only been there a few minutes and already I was exposed to two older men and being caressed by one of them while the other watched.

They were probably three times my age

I never thought anything like this would happen

His fingers slipped between my lips and all along my slit. He reached between my legs and pushed his fingers between my cheeks and his finger pushed against my anus then he firmly pulled his hand forward and spread my lips. His fingers went back and forth a few times and each time they went deeper into my pussy until he had two fingers In my pussy. I could see the gardener watching us still.

I looked down at him and said I didn't think the sun would be able to burn me in there and he looked up and smiled and said you can never be too careful.

He looked me in the eye and continued to finger my pussy and I took hold of him and violently pulled his head against me and had a huge orgasm.

I was looking at the gardener as I came.

He had a big grin on his face and was rubbing his cock which looked very nice and thick.

James pulled his fingers out and started on my stomach. I lent down and grabbed the bottle of lotion and while looking at the gardener, I squirted the lotion on my breasts. I suggested to James that he hurry up and finish otherwise we would never get time for my tour. He looked at where I had put the lotion and then started to rub the lotion all over my breasts. He was very gentle and gave them a good covering and squeezed and pulled my nipples at the same time. My nipples were hard as I had been pinching them while staring at the gardener. James stood up and still had his hands on my breasts, he was standing very close and I could feel his cock touching my pussy, he was that close.

I reached down and grabbed his hard cock and pointed it between my legs. I then wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close. I felt his cock rub along my wet pussy and his skin was so hot!

He was very hard and long so it couldn't go in from that angle as he was taller than me and his cock was pointing downwards as it rubbed against my lips. However, it was still pressed hard against my pussy and his shaft had my lips spread apart as he rocked back and forth.

I was so close to coming again!

His shaft was so long that it reached between my legs and I reached around and grabbed the head. It was soaking wet and very slippery as my juice was everywhere. I pulled back and his cock sprung up.

He was standing there with a beautiful hard cock standing straight up. It was all wet and glistening from my juice

I took hold of it and squeezed and caressed it a bit and slid my hand up and down. He was so hard!

I again suggested that we had better be getting on our tour and stepped back and picked up my hat and sunglasses and headed for the door. If we didn't go now he would be fucking me right there in the doorway

He followed me out and I walked down the steps and said to James that he should introduce me to the guy across the path. James was still swollen but maybe a bit softer.

He led me across the road and introduced me to Peter the gardener who was very nice and had a great grin on his face and then we headed up the hill a little further to the top of the road. As we walked he softened back to normal and was a bit more comfortable.

I felt very naughty being such a tease but he didn't seem to mind. He told me he loved how soft and silky my pussy was as he touched me.

We reached the top of the hill after a short walk which was the boundary of the park. He pointed out the area and then we turned around and walked back down the hill and saw Tom walking up towards our cabin. He saw us walking down and smiled at us. He was inside when we got there and I said James was giving me a tour. Tom was stripping off and said he would relax with his coffee for a while so I grabbed a bottle of cold water from the fridge and we all sat out on the veranda. Peter had gone from his spot across the road. We chatted for a while.

I was being naughty again and was sitting opposite James and had one leg stretched out and the other pulled up and my foot was on the chair so that my legs were fully spread and James was able to look straight at my open pussy.

Tom could see how I was sitting and knew that I was showing off to James

We chatted for a few minutes then I suggested that we continue with our tour and told Tom he should put some lotion on, I told him the bottle was on the kitchen bench.

We all went inside and I helped Tom with the lotion. He told me that I should cover up too but I said that I already had and that James had been very helpful in making sure I was fully covered. I was looking at Tom when I said that and had a big smile on my face so he knew that we had had some fun. I noticed that Tom hadn't put lotion on his cock so I told him he should. I watched him as he rubbed the lotion in and stroked himself a few times, I then grabbed his cock and gave him a few strokes too while James watched.

Tom asked James if he wanted some lotion and he said that he should touch up the same spot as looked at me when he answered. I boldly picked up the lotion and put some on my hand and walked up to James and took hold of his cock and made sure he was well covered.

He started to get hard so I continued to stroke him, but then stopped before he came and said we had better continue with the tour.

Tom had watched as I stroked James's cock so knew that we had done more than talk while he was away. We then headed out down the hill.

James pointed out a couple of things and then we reached the pool and spa area. There was a cabana there and James said that it was used for meditation and massages. We had a look inside and saw a nicely laid-out room with a massage table and some cushions spread around on mats on the floor. I asked about the massages and James said anybody can use the room but that he and another guy who would be there this weekend had both taken massage training and could both be persuaded to give massages if asked nicely.

I knew straight away that I would get at least one massage while there.

I said that I would love a massage and hoped the other guy would be available. James said that he would be here alone this weekend for the fishing contest but that he was sure he would make time for a massage.

We chatted for a little while longer before we were joined by Cathy.

She walked up and I was able to see her fully for the first time. She was slim, about my height, blonde, and not too darkly tanned. Her breasts were nicely shaped with no sag. I could also see that she was shaved with a very nice-looking pussy with clearly visible lips.

She came over to us and stood very close to Tom and put her hand on his shoulder. She asked me how I was enjoying the place so far and I told her it was great and I felt very happy that we had decided to visit.

tabber
tabber
965 Followers
12