Carol Exposed Pt. 03

Story Info
Exposed at her class reunion.
4.7k words
4.5
24.5k
15

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXXXDemon
XXXXDemon
71 Followers

Carol had a 10 year class reunion coming up and the theme was a Hawaiian Luau! It was being held at a beach house out on one of the popular lakes near town.

Upon getting to the party, we were greeted by a girl in a bikini top and grass skirt. Her top was made of two sea shells and string. Her large breasts were really putting a strain on it!

She placed a leis made of tissue paper flowers around our necks and she pointed to where we could change into our swim wear.

I was already wearing my trunks and a flowered Hawaiian shirt which she told me guys were not allowed to wear shirts, only trunks and girls must wear swim wear only also!

I took my shirt off and laid it with several other shirts in a pile by the door. Carol went into the changing room and I waited for her to come out. I was excited to see if she would be wearing the new pink thong bikini that caused her so much embarrassment in part one.

When she returned, I was disappointed that she didn't wear the thong, however she chose the new bright yellow string bikini! This one had small triangles covering her with tiny strings holding it all together. She looked amazing! Her large breasts weighed heavy inside the top and showed plenty of her soft creamy cleavage.

We went to the cooler and got a drink and began mixing with everyone on the beach. A few guys were playing horse shoes and invited me to play also. Carol joined the girls sitting in the water and drinking down some cold ones.

After an hour or so, one of the guys on the other team, looking past me yelled, "Holy Shit!"

Of course this got everyone's attention! I turned to see what was going on and Carol had just stood up out of the water & was heading to where we were playing.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Her yellow bottoms were wet and we could make out her dark bush through them! It was almost as if she wasn't wearing panties at all!

She was smiling as she walked up to me & all of her male classmates. I could tell that she had a few drinks in her. Her words were slurring and her walk was a bit wobbly. She gave me a kiss before looking at the guys.

"Who's winning?" She asked.

"Right now all of us are!" One of her old classmates said, gaining laughter and high fives from the others.

"What do you mean?"

"Babe! What I think he means is that you look very good in that bikini and seeing you makes us all feel like winners!"

She blushed as I said this and took her by her hand and spun her slowly for them to all get a nice long look at her.

"Doesn't she look great fellas?"

"Oh hell ya!" They replied giving me a thumbs up!

Carol drank up the attention but blushed as I put her on display. She obviously had no clue as to how much they could see, nor that I was openly exposing her to the very classmates she hid her body from all those years in school! I only wish she swam instead of just sitting in the water so her top would also be wet. I knew right then that I needed to get her in the water and then really show her off!

"Babe, how about we go take a little swim so I can cool off?"

"That sounds great, but first I need to use the restroom!"

We went inside, but before she could get into the bathroom we ran into another couple, Cheryl and Mark. I knew Cheryl was a good friend of Carol's as she had mentioned staying at her house for a few slumber parties. Cheryl was a real looker with sandy blonde hair and a nice set of tits.

We stood drinking with them for a good while. Mark kept stealing looks at Carol's bush showing through her bikini bottoms and I couldn't blame him as I couldn't stop looking either!

I'm pretty sure Cheryl noticed also but for whatever reason, decided not to tell her. I thought that was odd since they were such good friends. Even more odd was that Cheryl seemed to want to show Carol to others also by inviting her to a game of sand volleyball.

Carol was well on her way to being drunk but agreed to play, but first she said she had to go pee which is why she came in the house to begin with. She said that she put it off long enough and was about to burst!

We all laughed as she ran into the restroom. Cheryl told her to hurry because the girls were ready to start.

I was afraid someone would tip her off or laugh at her showing like she was, but she actually dried off just enough while in the restroom that only a dark shadow was showing now.

When we got to the beach the guys were pulling up lawn chairs to watch all the bikini clad girls play!

This may be interesting I thought & hoped maybe for some accidental nudity! Especially if that accidental nudity was at Carol's expense!

It was an awesome sight seeing all these girls who I had just met jumping around half naked! Their tits bounced and asses wiggled all through the game!

One girl on Carol's team had a tit pop out, unnoticed by her for a couple of volley's before she tucked it back in. Two other girls on the opposing team had a similar tit flash but for a much shorter time.

The most interesting so far was when another girl, Tammy, who was on Carol's team jumped as she hit the ball and collided with her team mate, Melinda! Both girls fell to the ground laughing! Melinda was wearing a strapless top and it was slapped down accidentally by Tammy!

All of us guys were cheering and chanting!

"Titties! Titties! Titties!"

They sat laughing a good while and Melinda was blushing but kept laughing as she covered them with her arms! She stood up taking her sweet time tucking her nice tits back in place. She had been drinking a lot and never seemed to mind at all that we saw her.

The chanting kept on even after she covered herself. Tammy whispered something to Melinda who looked back at Tammy. Tammy nodded and both girls turned, popped their tops up and shook their tits at us! It was awesome!

I wanted so bad for that to happen to Carol and to see her purposely flash her classmates but I knew she would never do that!

I even told a couple of the guys that I wished her top would come loose. We all laughed about it and one of the guys said,

"You know, back in high school, Carol was always wearing clothes that hid her body. The shirts she wore back then never gave a guy a fighting chance to even come close to seeing any down blouse action! I don't think she ever wore shorts to school either!"

"I have heard that about her from others as well, but I've made it my personal challenge to break her of that habit!"

"Dude! I don't know how you did it but whatever you're doing, keep it up! I was surprised she showed up at all for this party, knowing she would have to wear a bikini and the one she chose to wear, well, I don't want to piss you off but, when she stood up out of that water and her pussy was showing like it was, I'm sorry, but dam dude, that pussy looked good!"

All of the guys laughed in agreement and I said, "Yes, it sure did look good, and hell no! I wasn't offended by you guys looking at her! In fact, I was seeing it for the very first time myself! I have never been so proud of her! Look all you want guys! I love showing her off! That's why I spun her around so slowly? I wanted you to get a good look at her!"

"That's awesome dude! we really enjoyed the show!"

We all watched the girls playing and after a while, they got hot and took a swim so some of us guys took their spots. Carol ran into the water and got herself cooled down but said she was coming back right away to stay in the game.

We all watched her go into the water and waited patiently for her to come back out. Within a few minutes she came running towards us in her nearly transparent suit.

Her nipples were hard, pointy and visible to all! They were bouncing with her heavy tits as she ran & every guy there was looking!

I was even more proud than before! I just hoped my excitement wasn't showing!

After some active plays, I was behind Carol and watched as her and Cheryl nearly collided. I saw Cheryl accidentally pull one of Carol's hip strings as she fell, loosening it.

I wondered if that was actually an accident or if Cheryl did it on purpose to expose Carol? Either way, she didn't notice the loosened string and the ball was still in play.

Mark hit the ball back towards Carol & she jumped up high to hit it and I saw her string fall from her hip! Her left ass cheek was fully exposed to us who were behind her. The opposing team had a front row seat of her exposure! I could only imagine in my mind of how she looked as she had to have half her pussy showing!

She hit the ball and it was hit right back to her and she kept the volley going. As she jumped the next time the jolt of her body landing on the ground caused the other string to slip down her right hip a little. Her ass crack was beginning to show & I loved where this was headed!

The volley was still in play as the guys on the opposing team noticed her exposure & kept hitting the ball softly to Carol every time. She jumped up again as she hit the ball back across the net. Her landing this time caused the string to fall from her hip and down, snagging at the top of her thigh. The two small triangles of cloth that were her only defense hung loosely down!

Two more times she jumped as she kept the volley going before the other team missed and she scored!

Her bikini bottoms still clinging to the top of her right thigh, offering her no protection from her classmates eyes as they took in her dark black curls and her very shapely round ass!

Unnoticed by Carol, as she threw her arms up in a victory dance and spun around! Even though it was a fast spin I saw her exposed and very full and thick bush in that short time as did the rest of our team. She kept jumping up and down mocking the other team as the guys just stared at her exposed pussy.

One of the girls came to her rescue and helped cover her. Carol grabbed her suit pulling it over her front and ran inside the house! Her small round ass cheeks looked so hot as she ran across the beach to the house!

She was gone a while, so I went in to check on her. I heard her crying through the bathroom door so I knocked.

"Carol are you okay?"

"No! I want to go home!"

"Babe please, it's okay! May I come in?"

She unlocked the door as she now had everything back in place and sat wrapped in a towel.

"I want to go home honey! I'm embarrassed! My friends saw me down there and you saw me too!"

"Honey, I only saw you for a brief second as you spun, but yes I did catch a glimpse of your hair showing, but that's all!"

"Yes but the other guys, they saw me! They saw me good! I've never been so embarrassed or humiliated in my life!"

"I know babe! It was just an accident! Several girls had their tits pop out in that game but everyone just laughed about it and moved on! Hell Melinda had her tits out a long time before she noticed and then as the guys chanted her and Tammy both popped them out on purpose and shook them at us! The guys cheered and left them alone. You should go back out and face them instead of rushing home! If you go home they all will always prey on that weakness with you, but if you go back out and face them, they will love you all the more for being a good sport and it will be over!"

"But this wasn't my tits! It was my, well, you know!"

"Yes Carol, I know what they saw! It's ok babe, really! Everyone has hair down there unless they shave! It's not like they saw what was hiding beneath the hair!"

"You don't understand! In high school I never would have been seen in a bikini! Now everyone here has seen what I have kept secret all my life! Even You! You shouldn't have seen me either!"

"Babe, please calm down! In high school you and they were just kids! Now you are all grown adults and every guy out there knows what a girl looks like down there and the girls know what we look like! It's really not that big of a deal!"

"But aren't you mad at me because all of those guys saw me down there?"

"No! I'm not mad that they accidentally saw you! I am a bit jealous that some of them got to see you for more than just a second like I did! LOL'"

"Shut up! You saw more than you should have too and I'm not talking about just what you saw of me either! I saw you chanting with the rest of those pervert guys trying and succeeding in getting Tammy and Melinda to show you their tits! Why would you do that? Am I not enough for you, that you have to beg other girls to show themselves to you?"

"Babe, I'm sorry! I was just caught up in the group and I let the alcohol get the best of me. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"I get that. Alcohol was what kept me from noticing my incident right away also! You never answered my question though! Am I not enough for you?"

"Of course you are Carol! Now can I ask you a question?"

"Yes."

"Since you are woman enough for me, If I chant titties,titties,titties to you, would you be woman enough to show them to me?"

"No! Absolutely not!" As she pushed me away laughing.

"So, Does this mean you will come back out to the party?"

"I guess I can but don't expect me to be as good of a sport as Melinda and Tammy! If those guys start chanting at me I definitely won't be showing it to them again! You all have seen enough already!"

"I understand. Just don't let them get to you either as they too have been drinking and boys will be boys!"

She wiped her tears and agreed to come back out.

I was in hopes no one would bring it up to save her some dignity, but the guys all started cheering when she came back to the game. She blushed and grabbed another beer. She ignored them pretty good and before long things were back to normal.

The rest of the day went uneventful but I was happy about her incident!

We wore our swimwear on the way home and Carol said she had sand in places that sand shouldn't be. She wanted to hose off before carrying any sand into my house. I agreed that we should both do just that.

I turned on the hose and she grabbed the end of it.

"This is going to be cold honey!"

"Would you like to go first or should I babe?"

"You go first!"

"Ok babe! You spray me!"

She held the hose on me and Oh Lord that was cold! I felt my dick shrink down to nothing! She hosed my hair and arm pits first. I turned my back to her and pulled my waistband away from my back so she could rinse the sand down inside my shorts. When I turned to face her and did the same with my front waistband, she glanced to get the hose inside the band, but just looked me in the eyes blushing. Soon I was rinsed off.

"Okay babe! Now it's my turn to do you!"

"Oh God! I'm not sure I can take the cold!"

"It's only cold at first then you get used to it!"

"Okay, I'm ready, but go fast!"

I rinsed her hair out as she bent down. Her massive tits looked so good hanging from her body! I remembered seeing them briefly through the changing room curtain in part one and wished she wasn't wearing her top now.

"Okay honey! That's enough on my hair! This is so cold!"

I laughed! "Where would you like me to rinse next?"

"I guess do my butt, but no peeking!"

"I'll try not to look!"

"Yeah! I bet you'll try! You'll try to look instead!"

She was right! I pulled her waistband way out and began running water down her beautiful ass crack. I couldn't wait to do her front so I pulled the hose out and put her panties back in place.

"Turn around babe!"

She slowly turned around shivering as the water was extremely cold! I reached for her top but she grabbed my hands.

"I'll hold it open! You just hold the hose and I will guide it! You keep your eyes up here!" Pointing at her own two eyes.

"That's cheating! I let you look when you hosed me down!"

"I know you did, but I didn't look! I know you will peek at me so either we do it my way or I will do the front myself!"

"Okay! If you say so babe! You are so cute when you are trying to take charge!"

"Shut up!" She slapped my arm before saying, "Okay, eyes up here!"

I looked her in the eyes and she pulled my hand so the water hit her left tit.

"Oh shit that's cold!" She exclaimed!

I held steady as we looked into each other's eyes. I hoped she would look down at herself as she got rinsed to make sure I got it all, giving me a chance to take a quick look also, but she knew me too well to let that happen! She pulled her top out away from her tit as the water ran over it. She replaced that side and moved my hand to the other one and repeated the process. After her tits were done she moved my hand lower, still making eye contact she bit her lip as she pulled her panties open and pushed the hose down inside them. She then tugged her panties to the side allowing the water and sand to exit out the bottom. She put them back in place and pulled the hose out.

"That was so cold! I need my towel!"

She quickly wrapped herself in it and ran inside. I followed closely as she went into the bathroom. She turned to shut the door but I stopped her.

"Babe, can I have one last look at you in your swim suit before you take it off?"

"I'm cold and I've been in it all day! You have seen it plenty!"

"Please babe! One more time then you can hop in a nice warm shower."

"Sigh! Okay! But just a quick look!"

She opened her towel and held it with arms outstretched. Her bikini was so transparent as I took in the shapes of her very hard and pointed nipples! Her dark bush full and thick! Oh how I wished I could bury my face in her cunt and feel it all over me.

"Are you done?"

"Babe, I will never be done looking at your beautiful body!"

"Well, you're done for now!" She closed her towel and shut the door.

I showered in the other bathroom and finished way before she did. I began to worry as it was taking way longer than it normally did.

When she finally came out she was fully dressed, including her shoes!

"Babe, you are a bit overdressed for watching a movie!"

"I'd rather be overdressed than underdressed like I was today! Besides, I'm not in the mood for watching TV with you tonight! Please take me home!"

"Did I do something wrong babe? You seem upset!"

"Upset? I'm more than upset! No wonder you wanted to see my swimsuit one more time! You practically begged me to show it to you and I was dumb enough to give in! Dumb enough to stand there and open my towel and let you have a good long look at my naked body showing through my swim suit! That's right mister! I know all about what you did! I felt really good about how you complimented me on my suit so before I took it off, I looked at myself in the mirror! I was stunned at how see through that suit is when it's wet, but you already knew that! You stood in the doorway looking at me and seeing everything I have! I was so embarrassed that my nipples and hair was showing through and then it hit me, I wore this thing to the party! I was in the water a few times and no one said a word! Not even you! How could you let everyone see me and not tell me? Do you not love me? You bastard! I can never go back and face my friends again!"

"Those guys complimented me on my suit too and now I know why! It's because the first time I came out of the water you spun me around slowly letting everyone of them get a good long look at me practically naked! They all know what I look like now! They probably think I'm some kind of a slut now! I'm so pissed at you right now I can't even think straight! Please! Just take me home!"

"Babe, please calm down! Everyone at the party was having a good time! All the girls there had skimpy swim suits on! I saw a few of them moon some guys, a couple flashed their tits on purpose and several did it accidentally during the game! No one thinks you are a slut! trust me babe! They think of you as a fun loving girl that looks great and isn't afraid to flaunt it!"

"But that's just it! I am not some girl who likes to flaunt it! I'm embarrassed by it!"

XXXXDemon
XXXXDemon
71 Followers
12