Carol Gains Experience

Story Info
Young couple on their first date together.
977 words
3.71
10.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not everyone is as fortunate or as knowledgeable as you, the reader. Here is an example of a less fortunate couple as they learn from one another.

Carol has played with her clit before. She knows the feeling of tension building within her, from her thoughts and her self-fingering. She knows the feeling of relief when her back arches, her system explodes, her juices run free, and her fanny collapses onto her bed..

She can feel the same tensions building within her as she allows twenty-year-old Josh's hands to explore her breasts. Here she is; nineteen years old, working full-time and allowing a boy to fondle her for the first time. She smiles inwardly.

No one had asked her to the senior prom. She had to ask her drunken father to take her that evening. Her academic skills, her plain looks; her plain clothing; her mother's restrictions, the bruises on her arms caused by her father's drunkenness; all contributed to her being ostracized from the social life of school.

Now she is no longer in school. Now she is working for a living. Now, she buys her own clothes. She no longer has to tolerate her father's drunkenness. He is in jail awaiting trial for spousal abuse.

Mother is no longer afraid to stay home alone with father. Mother eliminated her restrictions on Carol. "You're over eighteen. I'm done supporting you and your drunken father. Find yourself a man to support you. Go out and be a whore if you want."

Now Carol is alone with Josh; her co-worker; in a parked car; in her mother's driveway. As they kiss, Josh's hands explore her breasts and his tongue explores her mouth.

She's thinking, "He's trying to undo my bra. I'll help him."

The bra is now loose. "You're so beautiful, Carol," he says as he peeks at her bare tits. His thumb flicks a nipple. He starts to squeeze her tit as if he is trying to milk her.

"Not too tight, Josh, please."

He releases her tit and his hand wanders down to her belly button. A finger explores the depression. The tension inside her is building up. She says nothing as his hand presses her flat stomach and discovers her pubic hair. He tousles her bush and discovers her slit; she kisses him harder. He takes the hint and finds her clit. It is hard and easy to find.

"He's good with his fingers. He's going to try to get inside me. Should I let him? Oh, fuck. Why not?"

While she's thinking about it, his fingers discover her vaginal opening and penetrate it; first one finger; then a second finger. There's no room for a third finger, not this time. His thumb goes back to manipulating her clit.

She breads away from the kiss only to breathe an "Aaahh." Then she goes back to her passionate kiss.

His thumb flicks her clit left and right; back and forth. His fingers tickle her inside while they move in and out.

A thought flashes through her passion. "I'm getting finger fucked for the first time in my life. How nice it is." Then her passions resume control of her thoughts.

Her hand drops from his shoulder to his crotch. "He has a big something in his pocket. No, it's his dick. He has a hard-on for me. No one has ever had a hard-on for me. He knows I feel it. He's letting me feel it."

"You can open my trousers if you want." His voice startles her reveries

She takes out his penis.

"What a beautiful fat cock. I wonder what it would feel like inside me. Instinctively she moves her hand gently up and down its shaft.

His fingers move from her vagina to her perineum and start massaging her rectum. She offers no resistance to his further explorations. She and he remain clenched in a tongue kiss.

"I have to pee," she suddenly announces.

"Now," he asks.

"I have to go in the house and pee."

"Can't you pee on the grass over there?"

"You'll be able to see me."

"I won't look."

"Okay. Promise you won't look."

"I promise."

She gets out of the car, walks onto the grass, squats, and pees.

Upon her return, she asks, "Did you look?"

"No," he lies.

They return to their love-making but the passions they felt before her urinary interruption do not return.

He leans back. His iron stiff dick is now flaccid and soft.

"What happened," she asks.

"You left it."

"Will it come back?"

"If you massage it gently."

"May I?"

"Go ahead."

She takes the soft penis in her hand and rubs it gently. She is fascinated to watch it grow and stiffen at her touch. She rubs it with more enthusiasm. He utters a few satisfied "Mmms." Suddenly he convulses. Semen arches the gap between the tip of his penis and her nose. Some semen goes up her nose; some goes into her astonished mouth. The rest splatters over her face and blouse.

"What was that," she asks when she regains her composure. "Did you pee on me?"

"No, no. You made me cum. That was the juice I have to put inside you to give you a baby."

"I don't want a baby now."

"I didn't give you one now."

"Oh."

Their tensions relieved for the moment, they embrace for a few minutes.

He asks, "Would you care to go to a movie with me tomorrow?"

"I'd love to. There's a good movie tomorrow at the drive-in theatre. Would that interest you?"

He silently rephrases her suggestion, "Would I like to go to the passion pit with her?" Inwardly, he licks his chops at the idea of a drive-in movie with this hot girl. Outwardly he says. "If you would enjoy that."

Oh I would."

This author appreciates signed comments.