Carol, John & Linda Sex, Ch. 02

Story Info
Stepmother Carol is sexually attracted to her stepson John.
5k words
4.26
10.8k
17
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol, John & Linda, Ch. 02

Stepmother is sexually attracted to her stepson.

Continued from Chapter 01: Carol, John & Linda Sex:

Now that my sexual life is just blurred memories from my past, as if my recollections happened in a darkened room, unable to see the details of their faces, my past lovers all look the same. Yet, not having any regrets, glad that I didn't become pregnant, not wanting children, I sexually enjoyed myself sucking, licking, and fucking. Living the fast life for however long it lasted, it was a ten-year period in my life that I fully enjoyed.

Yet, with that sort of lifestyle too fast for me to continue, I was happy to settle down with one man. Reminding me of my previous lifestyle, I still have many of my clothes, jewelry, and cash that I accumulated from having sex with rich benefactors. As glad as that part of my life is over, I sometimes miss the sexual attention that men and women paid me.

Only, and regrettably, even with all of the sex that I had in my past life, now that my husband is dead and buried, no longer sexually flashing anyone, something that I've never been, I'm as horny as I'm sexually frustrated. Filled with regrets, I think back while wondering if I should have married this one or that one. I can't help but wonder how different my life would have been if I had married someone else back then. Only, none of my benefactors were interested in marrying me. They used me to have a good, sexual time.

Nonetheless sustained by my sexual memories, I miss the feel of a big dick. I haven't had a hard cock or a wet pussy in a long time. Wanting to confess what I am, suddenly, I feel as if I'm standing in front of a group of strangers at the Sexaholics, Anonymous meeting naked. I imagined telling everyone, people that I don't know and have just met, my personal and private, sexual business.

'Hi. My name is Carol and I'm a whore, I'm a bi-sexual, nymphomaniac whore,' I imagined saying while at Sexual Compulsive Anonymous meeting. "I not only love having sex with men but also I love having sex with women, too. Whether having sex with a man or with a woman, I love sex,' I imagined saying out loud.

I imagined all the men in attendance who wanted to fuck me. I imagined all the men in attendance who I wanted to fuck. I imagined all the women in attendance who wanted to have sex with me. I imagined all the women in attendance who I wanted to have sex with them. As if I was at a sexual smorgasbord, I imagined looking out at those at the meeting while trying to decide which ones that I wanted to have sexual threesomes.

'The best of both world, as much as I'm a cocksucker, I'm a pussy licker, too,' I imagined saying to my group of strangers. 'I love stroking and sucking cocks as much as I love fingering and licking pussies. Whether by a hard, erect cock or a strap-on dildo, I love being fucked fast and hard. Generous to my lovers, I love giving as much as I love receiving. I love giving as much as I love having sexual orgasms, multiple, sexual orgasms.'

# # #

Carol, John & Linda Sex, Chapter 02:

With me no longer having a man in her life, I'm, sexually attracted to my stepson, John. I'm as horny as she's sexually frustrated that he hasn't made a sexual pass at me. Something that I'm unfamiliar with, not having to do anything but to look sexy and pretty, I'm accustomed to men making sexual passes at me while wanting to have their wicked, sexual way with my naked body.

Never having to sexually seduce anyone, other than to sexually tease them while flashing them, I've never known any man who didn't sexually want me and who didn't make the first move to sexually seduce me. Even if that man was my stepson, especially if that man was my stepson, I didn't understand his lack of his sexual interest in me. Sexually frustrating, John seemed more interested in watching porn and masturbating himself than in bedding me.

# # #

Alas, there's my problem, the reason for my horniness and sexual frustration, and where my story begins. Not only have I wanted to have lesbian sex with my best friend, Linda, for years, but since he turned 18-years-old, six years ago, I also wanted to have incestuous sex with my adult, stepson, John, Jim's son. I couldn't help but feel that I was such a wicked whore for not only wanting to have lesbian sex with my best friend but also to have incestuous sex with my stepson.

'After all of the sex that I've had in my life, what's wrong with me? How dare I want to have lesbian sex with Linda? How dare I want to have incestuous sex with John. I needed a hobby to take my mind off of having sex, sex, and more sex,' I thought. 'Older now, my sexual life is over.'

Nothing more than a distant memory, when I was 42-years-old and John was 18-years-old and on the wrestling team in college, with me his practice dummy, I had fun play wrestling him. Pretending that I was unaware that he was inappropriately, sexually touching me and feeling me through my sweatshirt and sweatpants while wrestling with me, I loved wrestling him as much as I loved him touching me and feeling me. Returning the inappropriate, sexual favor of him touching me and feeling me where he shouldn't touch and feel his stepmother, I touched and felt John where a stepmother shouldn't touch and feel her stepson.

'Ah, those were the days,' I thought.

Sometimes, in the course of wrestling with him he'd put me in a hold that unintentionally lifted my sweatshirt to expose my bra or accidentally, partially pull my sweatpants down to expose my panties. While continuing to wrestle, instead of pulling my sweatshirt down, I allowed him to cup my big breasts through my bra. While picking me up, again, instead of pulling up my sweatpants, I'd allow him to cup my panty clad pussy in his big hand while slamming me down on the couch. Later that night, imagining having sex with him, I couldn't wait to masturbate myself after wrestling.

Returning the favor of my exhibitionism with his exhibitionism, I'd deliberately, partially pull down his sweatpants while making it appear accidental. While trying to lift him to slam him down on the couch, careful of his testicles, I moved my horny hand between his legs to feel his big bulge through his underwear. He'd get me in a leglock with my face against his sweatpants, clad prick and I'd get him in a leglock with his face against my sweatpants, clad pussy. I only wished he'd stick his cock in my mouth or finger and lick my pussy through my sweatpants.

'How hot would that be to have incestuous sex with my stepson while wrestling him. If only he knew that I'd allow him to strip me naked,' I thought. 'If only he knew that I'd stroke his cock, suck his cock, and fuck his cock.'

Having raised him for twenty-years, now, that he's twenty-four-years-old, having graduated from college, and back living with me after he lost his job, it's torture waiting for him to make a sexual move on me. Only, in the way that I'm unable to make the first, sexual move with Linda, I'm unable to make the first, sexual move with John. I needed Linda to make the first move to show me that she wanted to give me lesbian sex. I needed John to make the first move to show me that he wanted to give me incestuous sex.

'Suddenly playing something that I'm not, the morally modest woman, I needed the sex to be their idea and not my idea,' I thought with sexual frustration. 'I can't believe that neither of them wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with them. With their sexual passion all in just a wet kiss, I only wished that they'd reach out and touch me while feeling me and while making out with me to make their sexual intentions known,' I thought. 'I'd love to make out with John or with Linda.'

Even though I'm a wicked whore before I married, and after I was married, with my husband's sexual blessing, surprising even myself, other than exposing myself, I was faithful to my husband. Then, from all of his drinking and from him having diabetes, after he no longer could get and maintain an erection, I cheated on him with his best friend and with his brother. Many women would be happy that their husbands could no longer have sex with them but not me.

I wanted sex. I needed sex. I needed a man or a woman to give me a sexual orgasm, multiple sexual orgasms. Now, with no one to give me sex, I looked to John to sexually satisfy my horniness and my sexual frustration.

Imagine me of all women without having an erect cock or a wet pussy in my life. I'm terribly horny. I needed cock. I needed pussy. I needed to suck and fuck a stiff prick. I needed to lick and finger a wet cunt. Tired of living like a nun in a convent, no doubt, nuns have more sex than me. As much as I needed sex when I was in my twenties, with my hormones going wild, I needed lots of sex now that I'm in my forties.

Again, as horny as I'm sexually frustrated, I'm ready to fuck my bedpost. Then, something that I never had and never needed, because I always had a horny man or a passionate woman in my life, I bought my pink, rabbit vibrator, Linda, named after my best friend. Then, I bought my big dildo, John, named after my stepson. Now that I have them and continually used them instead of just my finger, with them giving me some sexual relief, I loved masturbating myself with my sex toys.

In those days, when my husband was impotent, and would rather drink and eat whatever and how much he wanted, overindulging in beer and in food, while watching football, he had little to sexually do with me. No longer wanting me to flash unsuspecting men, I was nothing more than a waitress, a cook, a laundress, and a housekeeper. He was a fat, drunken, and a lazy man. His appearance dramatically changed for the worse that even if he could get and maintain an erection, I wouldn't want to have sex with him. When I was still hot, he was disgusting looking.

Relegated to continue with my new, sexual outlet, I masturbated nearly every day, sometimes twice a day. My new sex toys, Linda, and John, helped with my sexual frustration but, sorry to confess, masturbation toys are not nearly as good as having the real thing. I needed the real thing. I needed a big dick and/or a wet pussy. I needed someone to have sex with me. I needed at least one lover whether a man or a woman.

I needed lips to kiss. I needed a cock to stroke, suck, and fuck. I needed a pussy to lick and finger. Again, whether a man or a woman, no matter which, I needed someone to touch me and feel me through my clothes while making out with me. I needed someone to whisper sweet nothings in my ear. I needed a lover.

Wishing that I could have incestuous sex with John, I needed someone to slowly undress me and strip me naked while making out with me. I needed a man to masturbate me, eat me, make love to me, and fuck me. I needed a man to masturbate, give them oral sex, make love to them, and fuck them. Yet, other than my unattainable stepson, I had no one who sexually wanted me in the way that men sexually wanted me before.

'Give me a big, hard dick to stroke, suck, and fuck, any day instead of my fingers, my vibrator, and my dildo,' I thought.

Wishing that I could have lesbian sex with Linda, I needed a woman in my life who had a warm, wet, and willing pussy. I needed a woman who'd make out with me while feeling me through my clothes. I needed a woman who'd strip me naked while touching and feeling my naked body everywhere. I needed a woman who'd masturbate me while licking me. I needed a woman who'd make love to me while fucking me with her strap-on dildo.

'Give me a warm and wet pussy to finger, masturbate, lick, and fuck with my strap-on dildo, and I'll be happy.'

As if my vibrator was my best friend, Linda, a poor excuse for having lesbian sex, I fondled my naked breasts and fingered my erect nipples while using my vibrator to sexually pleasure my clit and sexually arouse me. As if my dildo was my stepson, John, a poor excuse for having incestuous sex, I stroked my dildo. I took my dildo in my mouth and sucked it. Then, I stuffed my dildo in my pussy and fucked it while imagining my stepson fucking me.

'I only wish that Linda and John were my lovers instead of just the names of my sex toys,' I thought. 'If only they knew that I named my vibrator and my dildo after them, I wondered what they'd say. If only they knew that I masturbated myself with Linda and John, I wondered what they'd do. Would they laugh at me or would they have sex with me?'

# # #

Suddenly feeling pathetic and as if my life had passed me by, compared to the good, sexual times that I used to have, I'm a 48-year-old, sexually, frustrated stepmother of one, inherited stepson. Ever since the COVID pandemic, feeling isolated, not seeing my friends, except for Linda, I've been working from home. No longer going food shopping, a safer and more convenient way to shop, I had my groceries delivered.

John, my 24-year-old, handsome, well hung stepson, finally landed a job, and now worked from home, too. Instead of getting his own place and moving out, cheaper to pay me rent, and with me having the extra bedroom but only one bathroom, he decided to live with me again. Him living with me was okay with me. Someone to talk to, watch movies with, and play games with, I appreciated the company and his help with the monthly expenses.

Besides, being the whore that I still am and will always be, my secret, sexual agenda, I hoped for a little hanky-panky on the side. Seemingly, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I'd love to wrestle him again. This time, instead of wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt, I'd wrestle him while wearing my short, low-cut, sheer, and sexy nightgown without panties. While wrestling with him, I hoped to entice him to cross the incestuous line and have sex with me. Something as forbidden as it was sexually exciting, I hoped that he was as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to him.

How do I know he's well hung? I know that he has a big dick because I've seen his stiff prick multiple times when catching him masturbating himself. He's just as horny and sexually frustrated as I'm horny and sexually frustrated, if not more. Having broken up with his girlfriend and with him no longer having a woman in his life, he's always masturbating. I know when he's masturbating because he rattled the downstairs windows.

Maybe, he's unaware that I know when he's playing with himself, but he shook the whole house when he's stroking his prick. He rattled the dishes in the China cabinet when he's stroking himself faster and harder. Not wanting to embarrass him or stop him from masturbating, I wish I had the nerve to tell him that I know when he's playing with himself because the whole house vibrated. He moistened my pussy and erected my nipples whenever I heard him masturbating.

I wonder how he'd react if I told him that I know when he masturbated. I wish I had the nerve to ask him if I could masturbate him. Something that I'm good at doing, that I miss doing, and that I'd love to do, I'd love to masturbate my stepson. I'd love to stroke his big dick. I'd love to watch and hear him cum. Only, and again, not wanting to make the first, sexual move, I needed incestuous sex to be his idea and not my idea. I didn't want him to know the whore that I used to be and still am.

Even though he masturbated with his bedroom door closed, he masturbated while watching porn and wearing headphones. Unless he's working, when he's not watching porn, he's playing video games. When delivering his laundry, with my one, free hand available to struggle to turn his doorknob and open his bedroom door, I'm filled with sexual anticipation while hoping to see his erect prick again. Not wanting him to see me and know that I'm standing in his room watching him playing with himself, as if I'm a burglar, I quietly and stealthily opened his bedroom door without knocking.

With him, seemingly, unaware that I stood in his room watching him, especially whenever I saw him stroking his prick, scandalously frozen in place, I couldn't leave. Judging him by the kind of porn that he watched, sexually arousing me to see the type of woman that sexually excited him enough for him to masturbate, he enjoyed watching topless and naked, big, breasted, older, blonde women with big tits. Whenever I caught him masturbating, he masturbated over women who looked like me. Perhaps that he was unaware and didn't realize who he was masturbating over, but he was masturbating over me.

'What the fuck? He masturbated over women who looked like me. What's wrong with me,' I thought? 'I'm an older woman. I'm blonde. I have big tits. Why isn't he sexually attracted to me in the way that he's sexually attracted to them? All that he needed to ask is for me to show him my tits and I would. I'd not only show him my naked breasts but also, I'd allow him to touch them, feel them, and fondle them while sucking my erect nipples.'

Instead of him watching porn and masturbating every day, multiple times a day, why doesn't he make a move to sexually seduce me?

'Why not masturbate over your stepmother instead of masturbating over images of women on his computer screen,' I thought? 'Matter of fact, instead of masturbating, why not make a sexual pass at me? Why not reach out your horny hand to touch, feel, and fondle my nightgown clad breasts,' I thought? 'Wouldn't he be surprised that I'd not only wouldn't slap his hand away but also that I'd welcome his sexual advances by giving him sex.'

# # #

When delivering his basket of laundry and catching him masturbating, I hoped to watch him cum. If only he knew that I stood with my back to his closet door while fondling my big breasts and fingering my erect nipples through my short, sheer, and low-cut nightgown, I wondered what he'd say. If only he knew that I lifted the hem of my nightgown and rubbed my clit with my other hand, while watching him playing with himself. I wondered what he'd do if he caught me masturbating myself while watching him masturbating himself.

Daring myself to strip off my nightgown, I wondered what he'd do if he saw his stepmother standing in his bedroom naked. I wondered what he'd do if walked to him, leaned over him, and took his cock in my hand and stroked him. I wondered what he'd do if I moved to my knees, took him in my mouth, and sucked him. I wondered what he'd do if I sat on his lap, stuck my tits in his mouth, and fucked him. Yet, again, so very frustrating, I needed the sex between us to be his idea and not my idea.

Making me horny, I continued watching him masturbate. I loved watching him masturbate. I couldn't get enough of seeing him stroking his big dick. Something that I'd love to do, I'd love to masturbate John in the way that he stroked himself. I'd love him to masturbate me in the way that he continually played with himself. Yet, as my sexual alternative, I'll be masturbating myself later with my vibrator and my dildo while imagining masturbating and having sex with my stepson and him masturbating and having sex with me.

Unembarrassed and unashamed to admit, again, as horny as I'm sexually frustrated, I've masturbated over my stepson masturbating lots of times. I've masturbated over imagining not only seeing his naked cock but also over imagining wrapping my fingers around his big dick and stroking his erect prick. Not stopping there, with me as horny for John's cock as much as I'm horny for Linda's pussy, I've masturbated over imagining sucking my stepson's prick in the way that I've masturbated over imagining eating my best, friend's pussy.

I've not only masturbated myself while imagining masturbating my stepson, I've masturbated myself while imagining blowing him, too. With me a talented cocksucker who hasn't had an erect cock in her mouth in a long time, I'd love to suck his prick. I'd love to stroke him faster and harder while blowing him. I'd love him to cum in my mouth. I'd not only love to suck his big dick but also, I'd love to fuck his erect cock, too.

12