Carol, John & Linda Sex Ch. 08

Story Info
Carol finally has threesome sex with John and with Linda.
5k words
4.56
3.7k
5
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol, John, & Linda Sex, Chapter 08:

Carol has threesome sex with her stepson and her best friend, Linda.

Continued from Chapter 07: Carol, John & Linda Sex:

Before he could no longer get and maintain an erection, my deceased husband had a big prick but not as big as John's big dick. Before he gained a lot of weight, he was as big of a sexual pervert as I was a whore. One time when we were all a little drunk, something that he did on occasion, my husband came out of the bedroom naked. In the way that he loved it when I exposed myself to unsuspecting men, he sexually enjoyed exposing his big dick to unsuspecting women.

Over the years, he had deliberately flashed my mother, my sisters, my aunt, my cousins, many of my friends, some of my co-workers, and many of our neighbors his big dick, too. One night, he didn't know that Linda was still here or he pretended that he didn't know that she was still here. He came in the living room from the bedroom scratching his balls. He must have been stroking himself before he walked in the living room because he had a huge erection.

Then, when he turned to face Linda, with him always having been sexually attracted to her, his erect cock pointed at her as if she was the woman of his sexual desire, and she definitely was. Seemingly, unembarrassed, and unashamed, not covering himself with his hand, no doubt, something that he had always wanted to do, he had deliberately flashed his naked, erect prick to my best friend. He stood there for a minute while watching Linda staring at his erection.

"Oops, sorry, Linda. I didn't know you were still here," he said clearly lying while retreating back to the bedroom.

Yet, after he allowed me to flash my naked breasts, my naked pussy, and my naked ass to his friends, to our neighbors, to the lawncare men, the pool men, and to delivery drivers, I didn't care who he flashed. In the way that Linda seemingly enjoyed seeing Jim's big dick, my mother, my sisters, my aunt, my cousins, my friends, and my co-workers all seemed to enjoy seeing Jim's big, naked prick, too. No doubt, if I had given Linda my permission, with her agreeable to having sex with him, too, she would have sucked and fucked my husband.

For that matter, with me surrounded by whores, especially in my family, if I left my mother and my sisters alone with Jim, they would have had sex with him, too. Now, that I think about it, after he flashed his erect, naked prick to so many women, their big topic of conversation, my friends and some of my co-workers would have had sex with him, too. Taking after his father, in the way that John was a good-looking man now, before he had gained so much weight, his father was a handsome man back then, too.

With her having seen my husband's erect, naked prick, I could only imagine how she felt when I told her that John had a bigger dick than my deceased husband, Jim. Her imagination must have gone wild with sexual desire, horniness, sexual frustration, and sexual arousal. No doubt, in the way that I would, had I not already had sex with my stepson, she sexually aroused me when she admitted that she wanted to stroke John's big dick and suck his huge cock before fucking his prick.

When she told me that she wanted to fuck John and wanted him to cum in her pussy, she made me want to tell her that I had sex with him. She made me want to tell her that my stepson not only ejaculated cum in my mouth but also in my pussy, too. Again, tempted to tell her, I wondered what Linda would say if I told her that I had been sexually intimate with my stepson. Something that made me horny, I imagined Linda making love to John, blowing him, and fucking him in the way that I've already done.

'I'd love to watch her having sex with him,' I thought. 'I'd love to watch her blow him. I'd love to watch him cum in her mouth. I'd love to watch him fuck her. I'd love to watch him cum in her pussy,' I thought while wanting to masturbate over that imagined sexual scenario later tonight. 'I'd love to join them in a threesome to have lesbian sex with my best friend and incestuous sex with my stepson again.'

# # #

Carol, John & Linda Sex: Chapter 08:

Perfect timing and as if he entered the living room on cue, John emerged from his bedroom wearing a t-shirt and pajama bottoms without underwear. In the way that I always walked around the house in my sheer and sexy nightgowns, he always walked around the house in his pajama bottoms. In the way that I never wore panties beneath my nightgown, he never wore underwear beneath his pajama bottoms. Like stepmother like stepson, he never wore a bathrobe either.

The bulge that his big, prick made, and that swayed in his pajama bottoms as he walked, made it obvious that he not only wasn't wearing underwear but also that he had a semi-erection. In the way that he always hung around the house wearing pajama bottoms and a t-shirt, he always had a semi-erection. Especially now that I told Linda that John had a big dick, she never removed her eyes from the bulge that showed behind his pajama bottoms.

No doubt, she imagined seeing his cock, stroking his cock, sucking his cock, and fucking his cock. In the way that I'll be masturbating tonight over Linda, she'll be masturbating tonight over John. Curious for her reaction, daring myself to do so, I was tempted to stand and pull down John's pajama bottoms in front of her. I wondered her sexual reaction if I exposed his naked prick to her.

Only, with me his loving stepmother, I didn't know how to do that without looking like a sexual degenerate. Perhaps, had I told her that we already had sex, she may have expected me to expose his naked prick to her in the way that my husband had exposed his naked prick to her. I'm sure that Linda would love to see his naked prick but I didn't know how John would react to me exposing him to my best friend. Best that I not do anything sexual with my stepson until I know that it will be received and reciprocated.

# # #

"Oh, my God," said Linda putting her hand to her mouth and whispering to me. "John has an erection," she said looking from me to stare at the impression that his big dick made in his pajama bottoms.

I laughed, made a face, and shook my head.

"If you think that's an erection, then you've never seen an erect cock," I whispered while laughing again.

Unable to remove her eyes from the bulge in his pajama bottoms, she stared at his pajama clad, semi-erect cock. She continued staring at his bulging prick in the way that John stared at my naked breasts and/or my naked body whenever seeing me without my clothes. Wishing that I not only could have lesbian sex with her but also, after seeing Linda's sexual reaction to John, I wanted to have incestuous sex with my stepson again in front of her and while she watched.

Linda made me horny to want to have a sexual threesome with her and my stepson. Not only would I love to have lesbian sex with her but also I'd love to have incestuous sex with my stepson again, too. I hoped that the sexual attraction that Linda had for my stepson would not only allow her to have sex with John but also to have threesome sex with me, too.

# # #

Suddenly, whether deliberately or unintentional, when she leaned forward in her seat, her low-cut top fell wide open. I not only saw Linda's long, line of sexy cleavage, but also, I saw the tops of her huge breasts and her low-cut bra. With him staring over at her, my stepson saw her long line of cleavage and her low-cut bra, too.

Then, again, whether deliberate or unintentional, with her no longer sitting like a lady, being the whore that she is, her short skirt had risen nearly to her crotch. Her knees were parted open enough to give me and my stepson a clear view of her bright, white panties. In the way that my stepson saw what I saw, I stared at all that I saw of Linda's pussy through her sheer panties.

Making my mouth water, making me wish that I could eat her, I stared at her pussy mound. Making my nipples erect, I stared at her camel toe. Making my pussy wet, I stared at her pussy slit. I stared at the patch of brown, trimmed pubic hair that I could see through her sheer panties while imagining giving her oral sex.

I couldn't help myself from imagining removing her panties, spreading her long, shapely legs, and fingering her pussy while licking her pussy. In the way that I wanted to suck John's cock again, I wanted to eat Linda's pussy. In the horny and sexually frustrated way that I felt before having sex with my stepson, I felt that way before having sex with my best friend.

# # #

Spellbound while sexually lusting over her, with me mindlessly and erotically staring at all that I could see of Linda big, bra clad breasts and her panty clad pussy, John caught me by surprise. With me preoccupied with staring over at Linda, he grabbed the remote control from the coffee table and changed the channel from my Hallmark movie to his sports channel. I couldn't believe he did that. I jumped up from the couch and reached for the remote.

"The game is still on. I need to know who's winning," he said. "I have money riding on the game."

Beckoning back the days when we used to play wrestle, when he held the remote over his head, I stood from the couch and jumped up while trying to get it. Trying to pull his arm down to grab the remote, he was too strong for me. As if he had just stolen my purse on the street, we struggled like strangers instead of stepmother and stepson.

"Give me that, John. That's so rude. I have company. How dare you barge in the living room and change the channel. We're watching a movie," I said jumping up while trying to swat it from his hand.

He continued holding the remote high over his head. Even when I jumped for it, with him too tall and his arms too long, I still couldn't reach it. Then, daring myself to do it, I did something that we used to do a very long time ago, when he was 18-years-old and on the wrestling team in college. I wrestled with him. While hoping that he'd touch and feel me where he shouldn't touch and feel me, the prelude to us having incestuous sex, I used to enjoy wrestling with my stepson.

Only, usually wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt, I wasn't dressed for wrestling. I was wearing my short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown without panties. However, I moved, I flashed my naked ass, my naked pussy, and/or my naked breasts not only to my stepson but also to Linda, too. Yet, for the benefit of sexually flashing Linda my naked body, I didn't care that I was nearly naked while wrestling with my stepson. It sexually aroused me to expose myself while wrestling.

While trying to regain control of the remote, as if we were alone in the living room and I was properly dressed, I continued wrestling with John. Hoping to sexually arouse my best friend, I wanted to give her a show of my nearly, naked body while wrestling him. As soon as I grabbed my stepson by his pajama bottoms, surprising him as much as I surprised Linda, daring myself to do so, I pulled them down to his knees. As much as I wanted to see his naked prick again, I wanted my best friend to see my stepson's big, naked dick, too.

"Oh, my God," gasped Linda while leaning forward to stare closer, longer, and harder at John's big, naked prick.

'I exposed his big, naked dick to Linda. I'm glad that I could sexually aroused my best friend my showing her my stepson's naked prick,' I thought. 'If nothing else was to happen, she'd be masturbating over all that she saw of John's cock later tonight.'

Then, catching me off-guard again, returning the favor of his nakedness with my nakedness, he grabbed a handful of my nightgown and pulled. When jumping up while trying to grab the remote, my naked breasts had already spilled out of my low-cut, nightgown top from wrestling him. Then, leaning forward, and with the hem of my short nightgown nearly bunched around my waist, Linda stared at us while laughing.

"This is better than watching a Hallmark movie," she said laughing again.

# # #

In the way that his father stood in front of Linda with his naked cock exposed so long ago, John turned to Linda with his semi-erect, naked prick exposed. Then, continuing wrestling him, his hand caught my nightgown strap. While trying to free his hand, he pulled my nightgown strap and ripped it. I couldn't believe he ripped my nightgown. This was one of my favorite nightgowns. Yet, whether deliberately or unintentionally, John ripped my nightgown.

Angry now, I was determined to retrieve the remote control from his hand. Surprising me while sexually arousing me, John made no move to cover his nakedness with his hand or to pull up his pajama bottoms. Seemingly, he wanted to flash Linda his naked prick as much as I wanted her to see his big dick.

I gave Linda a real X-rated show of his naked cock, my naked ass, and my naked breasts. I pushed him back on the couch. While he touched and felt my nearly naked body everywhere that a stepson should never touch and feel his stepmother, I continued wrestling with him while trying to snatch the remote control from his hand.

"John, give me that. Give me the remote," I said.

Taking sexual advantage of me, John fondled my breasts in front of my best friend. Then, he cupped my naked pussy in the palm of his big hand while lifting me up to slam me down on the couch. I felt his finger part my pussy lips. He stuck his finger inside of me as if he was about to masturbate me. Finally, when I pushed him away and stood, my nightgown slowly fell from my shoulders, to my chest, to my waist, and to my feet.

While still wrestling with my stepson for control of the remote control, I was naked. I was naked in front of my stepson and in front of my best friend. With neither of us making any attempt to cover our nakedness, I was completely naked and John still had his pajama bottoms bunched around his ankles with his cock pointing straight at Linda.

As soon as I stood naked in front of my stepson, he immediately had a bigger and a harder erection. Seemingly embarrassed that he was nakedly exposed in front of Linda, he quickly stood and pulled up his pajama bottoms. He stared at me in the way that I stared at him. Then, he stared at Linda in the way that she stared at him.

'What's fair for my stepson is fair for me,' I thought.

For the benefit of my best friend's voyeurism, giving her something to masturbate over later tonight, I wanted her to see John's, big dick again. Catching him by surprise, while he stared at my naked body, I reached out and pulled his pajama bottoms down to his feet again. Immediately, his big, erect cock sprang to life and pointed straight at me.

Then, not stopping there. I pinned John's arms behind his back as if I was a cop placing him under arrest. Finally, I turned him to face Linda and stepped aside so that she could have a good, long look at hiss naked prick.

"Oh, my God, John," she said. "Your prick is enormous," she said looking up at my stepson before staring back down at his erect cock. "You have the biggest cock that I've ever seen," she said with a dirty laugh while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips.

# # #

While hoping that Linda would follow my lead and do the same, something that I hadn't done since I pretended to be sleeping on his lap when John put his cock in my hand, I grabbed my stepson's prick. With a two handed shove on his shoulders, I pushed him back on the sofa again. Turning to the side to make sure that Linda could see me, I leaned over my stepson to fondle the head of his cock while slowly stroking him. Hoping to sexually arouse her, I continued stroking my stepson's cock in front of my best friend.

Then, daring myself to do so in front of Linda, double daring myself to do so, I moved to my knees between my stepson's long legs and took his big dick in my mouth in front of her. I blew my stepson in front of my best friend. I stroked his cock while sucking his cock. Unembarrassed and unashamed, I gave John a blowjob in front of Linda.

Giving her an incestuous, sex show that she'll never forget, I continued stroking his cock while sucking his prick. I continued blowing him. I stroked him faster. I stroked him harder. I sucked him deeper. With John's cock still buried in my willing and consensual mouth, before he ejaculated a load of cum in my mouth, I removed his cock from my mouth to turn to look at Linda.

Sexually surprising me, when I turned to face her, she had one hand on her breast and fondled her breast through her blouse and bra. Not stopping there, she fingered her erect nipples through her clothes. Her other hand was buried between her spread, opened legs and inside of her white panties. With her short skirt nearly raised to her waist, her panties were exposed to my stepson. While I stroked and sucked his cock, masturbating herself, she rubbed and fingered her pussy.

"Oh, my God, Carol," said Linda talking to me as if John wasn't in the room with us. "That was so hot. I can't believe that John stripped you naked and you stripped him naked too. If that wasn't enough, I can't believe you stroked your stepson's cock. I can't believe that you sucked John's prick," said Linda. "I can't believe that you blew your stepson."

With her hand still stuffed inside of her panties, Linda continued masturbating herself while watching me playing with John's cock. Whether she was sexually aroused from seeing his big, naked prick, from seeing me naked, and/or from watching me blowing him, I had no idea. Perhaps, she was sexually aroused from watching us wrestle. No doubt, if I was to guess, with her confessing her sexual attraction to my stepson and with her admittedly horny, she was sexually aroused from watching me stroke his big dick, while sucking his erect prick.

'I wondered if she'd surprise me and take over where I left off with John. With this my golden opportunity to have threesome sex, as if giving her my permission, I wondered if she'd wrap her long, manicured fingers around his thick prick and stroke him. I wondered if she suck him. I wondered if she'd fuck him. Moreover, while having sex with him, I wondered if she'd have sex with me, too.

# # #

I turned to Linda. I gave her a sexy look and a naughty smile while saying the magic words.

"I dare you to blow him," I said to Linda with a sexually seductive laugh.

As if John wasn't with us in the living room, I continued giving my full, sexual attention to my best friend.

"I dare you to take his big dick in your hand before taking his erect cock in your mouth. I double dare you to suck John's prick. I double dare you to blow him and allow him to cum in your mouth."

Linda looked at me stunned with a face full of sexual arousal. Sexually surprising me, showing me the whore that she still is, not having to ask her twice, she stood and walked over to my stepson. Then, sexually surprising me again, as if we were two strippers in the VIP room of a strip club, she moved to her knees in front of John while staring up at him with a sexy smile and a naughty look.

After I removed his cock from my mouth, she took his stiff prick in her hand. As if this was her sexual fantasy, and clearly it was, she slowly stroked him while staring up at him with her big, brown, beautiful eyes. She stroked him faster. She stroked him harder. Then, before taking his stiff prick in her mouth, she turned to me.

"You know that I never turn down a dare, especially a double dare," she said with a dirty laugh as her justified excuse for taking him in her mouth to blow him.

She smiled at me before smiling at John and while continuing to stare at his big dick. Then, she wrapped her manicured fingers tighter around his erect cock. While stroking him faster and harder, she leaned forward and took him in her mouth again. My best friend blew my stepson. I couldn't believe it. Linda sucked John's cock.

12