Carol Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My goodness, that was amazing. Do you know, I don't think I've ever come like that? Wherever did you learn to lick a lady like that?"

I continued to gently kiss her between her legs. "I've just seen a lot of films."

She nodded. "Well it was amazing. Thank you, so much. I think Agnes next door would have heard me. Now come and give me a kiss. On my other lips."

I half-stood, and moved to lean over her for a kiss. As I did so, my penis brushed lightly against her hair-covered vagina. It felt like I'd gotten an electric shock. She looked down.

"Oh my goodness, your willy is hard again already!" She kissed me again. "Would you like me to take care of you properly this time? I haven't used my mouth on a man for a long time, but I think I could give you a nice blowjob, if you'd like? I'd certainly do my best."

Truthfully, there was almost nothing I could think of that I would want more right now, than to watch Carol Taylor gently sucking on my penis, stroking my balls as she prepared to swallow my seed.

Well. Almost nothing.

I felt suddenly nervous again.

"Carol... could I..."

She beamed at me, smiling her warm smile. She reached up and stroked my arm. "Dear, don't be nervous." She laughed then. "I've just offered to suck your lovely willy - so whatever else you've got in mind, I'm probably going to be OK with. Just ask me. I'll almost definitely say yes."

I took a deep breath.

"Could I fuck you?"

"Oh!" She actually went a little red, something that insanely turned me on even more. She stroked my arm again. "Darling I'd absolutely love to be ... To be fucked by you." She hesitated slightly with the word, before embracing it. "I honestly can't think of anything I'd love more right now, than for you to take me, good and hard. I haven't felt like a woman for so long." She reached down, and lightly gripped my cock. "Having this wonderful thing inside me would be so nice. After all these long years, I really need to be... to be fucked." Then she laughed. "I'm glad I came out on to the couch!"

I followed her gaze. My penis was resting lightly against her pussy now, as she stroked it with her fingers. I could see a drop of precum, about to drop onto her lips. I looked back at her.

"But... I haven't got a condom."

Yes - I know - even as I said it, I realized how stupid it was. But she just laughed her beautiful laugh.

"Oh darling, you're so lovely...I'm sixty-four years old. My baby-making days are a long way behind me. You can cum in me as much as you want to." She started guiding me inside her. I felt the tip of my knob push lightly against the lips of her pussy. She held me there for a moment.

"Now.", she said. "I want you to go slow at first, for me to get used to it - it's been a long while since I've had anything inside me except my own fingers. After you're fully inside, and I'm comfortable, you can go as hard as you want to, I promise I don't mind." She kissed me tenderly. "And darling, when you want to cum, I don't want you to try to stop yourself, or try to last longer on my account. You've already given me a wonderful orgasm. So, for your first time, I just want you to enjoy me, and I want you to cum as soon as you're ready to, even if that's straight away. Do you understand?"

I nodded. I was breathing fast, and my cock felt like a rock in her gentle grip; the truth was I could barely hear the words, I was just so desperate to get inside her.

She laughed. "Oh darling - you just need to fuck me don't you? I'd forgotten how urgent it is for younger men. Come on in then - but remember, go slow to start, okay?"

She pulled my penis forward slightly, and I felt the tip part her lips. I pushed forward instinctively, and she gasped audibly as my cock slid into her slick pussy.

"Oh... I was right... your lovely tip feels so nice..."

Her vagina was wet and warm, and much tighter than I'd imagined it would be. She frowned, and stopped me as my penis was halfway inside her. "Go slow my darling, gently." I pushed forward very slowly, until my cock was all the way inside her, my balls pressed against her. She put her arms around me, and whispered in my ear, her breath gently tickling my earlobe.

"Okay dear - now fuck me, as hard as you like. And don't hold back."

Even after having emptied my balls onto her face not twenty minutes before, I could barely contain myself. I knew that, if this happened again, I'd want to go slow - to really enjoy the feeling of being inside her, to really appreciate making love to this gorgeous woman.

But right then, at that moment, she was dead right.

I just needed to fuck her.

Hard.

I slid back, and then rammed my cock into her. She gasped, and reached back to grip my buttocks. I could feel the warmth of her pussy around my dick, making it feel like it was on fire. She gasped, loudly, then moaned.

"That's it, my wonderful young man, oh fuck me, fuck me hard! Your willy feels so good in me..."

I was intensely glad that I'd already cum - I knew if I hadn't, I wouldn't have lasted for more than four thrusts. I might not even have made it inside her. As it was, I wrapped one arm around her shoulders, to get the purchase and leverage I needed to really fuck her hard. Her huge tits started to swing and undulate, and she began to moan loudly in time with my powerful thrusts.

"Oooooohh... feeling you in me... aaaaahhh... makes me feel like a woman again... it's so good... I've touched myself in bed... Aaaahh... thinking about you fucking me... Oooooh... But I never thought it would be this good... oooohhh..."

I was already close. But the picture of her laying on her bed, touching herself while thinking about me, finished me off. My dick felt like it exploded. I felt myself gushing seemingly endless cum into her - streams of semen, bathing the inside of her warm, welcoming pussy with thick, hot sperm.

After I'd emptied my balls into her, I collapsed on top of her, kissing her. My penis softened, but didn't go limp, remaining semi-erect inside her.

After what seemed like an age, the fog of my orgasm lifted, and I looked into her eyes. They were shining up at me, and she was smiling her warm, beaming smile.

"My wonderful young man. We're going to have so much fun together." She squeezed my bottom, and then ran her hands around my body, squeezing and stroking. I felt the muscles of her vagina tighten, squeezing my cock briefly. Then she sighed, contentedly.

"I just can't wait to introduce you to Agnes."

12