Carole's Answer to her Needs Pt. 01

Story Info
John gets more than money for his grass cutting.
2.3k words
4.52
56.8k
50
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

It was a pretty hot day, but John Conyers didn't mind, he was mowing his neighbors yard, the Millburn's paid him well, and as a bonus, Carole Millburn loved to stroll around wearing the tiniest bikini he'd ever seen. He filled his eyes with the sight as she paraded in front of him, pretending to do some gardening. From John's vantage point, she was a real cock stiffening babe. He drank it all in, five foot seven, about 120 pounds, shoulder-length russet color hair, jade green eyes, nice smooth complexion. His eyes took in the firm, upright breasts, such nice grapefruit-sized mounds, being just barely held in check by a very skimpy bikini top, he saw her nipples jutting up, poking through the fabric. Her hips had a sexy curve, sleek, full legs, and he loved to observe how her rump had a graceful curve, the moons perky and smooth, her very tiny bikini bottoms barely covered half her ass cheeks, they were pressed tightly against her ass crack. The harmonious movement of her ass was such a sight to see. He did his best to remember it, so he could stroke off to the fantasy of her, as soon as he was done.

Carole Millburn knew he was watching, and she purposely made slow, slightly exaggerated movements, giving him a show. When the Conyers first moved in next door, 10 years ago, John had been a young boy. Now, 10 years later, he was handsome, very fit 18 years old, it gave her the thrill to let him see her almost naked. She wanted to get her hands on his rock-hard cock, not to mention letting him get her mouth and her eager cunt. She was 36, twice his age, and the idea of having some sexy fun with such a young man made her hot.

After the grass was cut, Carole invited him in for some iced tea. John accepted gratefully, eager to fatten up his eyes more. She didn't disappoint, under the pretext of straightening out in the kitchen, she bent, stretched up, moved around a lot, knowing his eyes were locked on her near-nudity.

"John, I'll be back in a minute."

When she returned, she was wearing a mini skirt and a tube top, her nipples poked out clearly, and she poured herself an iced tea, and sat across from John.

"Such a hot day, it's nice to be inside with the air conditioning," Carole said. "Got any hot dates planned?"

"Not really, I'm kinda between girlfriends right now."

"You must find one, enjoy all the sex while you are young, spread those wild oats! Do you masturbate, do you stroke that hard cock, to get all the pent-up spunk out?" Carole purred huskily.

She was smiling as John gaped at her. There was a pause, John would have loved to spread his wild oats right here. His cock had been a raging hard-on since she displayed her awesome bikini body. The idea of boning the delectable Carole Millburn really filled his mind.

She smiled, stood up, and stepped up next to John, he could smell her perfume, her nearness to him making his head spin.

"Stand up John."

With no other choice, he did so, his shorts bulging with his eager package. He saw Carole look down hungrily.

"Ummm, such a nice hard cock. So big, so eager, so ready for some fun. I have something I want you to do, I think you'll like it very much."

She stepped back a pace. John watched, mesmerized as she reached up under her mini skirt. Her fingers hooked through the waistband of her panties, a few tugs, and her jet black bikini style panties dropped down to her feet.

"On your knees John."

John quickly did so, and she purred, "And to give you something to stroke off to" as she said that, she unfastened the buttons and her mini skirt dropped away. She quickly yanked off her tube top, and John let out an audible gasp, HOLY FUCK, naked, right in front of him. He was transfixed by the sight of one of his greatest wishes come true. His eyes traveled up and down, then she smiled, turned to let him drink in the sight of her naked ass. John's eyes were darting back and forth, doing his best to take in every view and imprint it on his mind. She turned back to face him with a smile, oh fuck, her pussy was a few feet from his face. The neatly trimmed bush of russet pubic hair, he could see the crimson seam of her pussy through the well-trimmed bush, god, that was crazy hot.

"Now, stroke that big beauty, and splatter my panties, stroke out the pent-up load!"

John started to slowly stroke his cock, staring at that sexy sight, god, it was so hot. He knew he wasn't going to last long, he could see her pussy lips slickening up.

"Oh yeah, John, stroke that big cock, spunk all over my panties!"

Watching him handle his cock made Carole heat up faster, she decided to join him in masturbational joy. Carole reached down, she started to run her fingers all over her glistening wet opening, letting out a low moan of pleasure as she flicked her fingertip against her clit, her eyes fixed on John's cock stroking.

John watched with amazement as Carole started to masturbate with him, holy fuck, he stared as her fingers settled on her stiff clit, and she started to polish the straining bud, swirling her fingers around and around. She poised two fingers of her other hand against her glistening wet opening, driving them in, her fingers making a wet squelching as she started to pump faster, fucking herself and fingering her clit wildly.

Carole gasped, "Oh fuck feels so good, are you ready to cum John?"

John's hand was racing up and down his throbbing shaft, he could feel the imminent explosion, and he grunted, "Fuck yeah!"

"Then do it big man, cum for me, dump your load all over my panties, every drop, oh fuck, cumming, cumming, CREAM MY PANTIES!"

Her voice rose to a shout, her body was shaking, legs trembling, and he felt the rush, then his cum exploded. He aimed carefully, and watched as hot white trails of spunk started to pattern the crotch of her black panties, her cries of orgasmic satisfaction drove him on, and he was not done until he had fired 8 hot shots all over her panties. He milked out the last few drops, they slumped back, gasping, he'd never had such an explosive cum.

Carole had been looking down, watching the cum arcing out of his strong, young cock, his balls pumping out a full load. When he had deposited every drop, she reached down, pulled up her panties, and pulled them tight against her pussy. She smiled as she felt the warm cum against her pussy.

"Ummm that feels so nice, your hot sexy cum against my body. I'm gonna leave that in place for a while, I love the heat of your load all over my tight little pussy lips."

When he left, he got a larger payment than usual, and he went home with a smile. He hoped he might be able to do that again. Even if he didn't, and it was a one-time thing, the masturbational fodder he'd mentally stored would be good for a lot of stroke sessions.

Carole was going to do that, and much more. She had plans for his young, eager cock. Her husband was fine with a once-a-week, totally dark 2-minute bump and snore. If he can't get it up for me then that pathetic excuse, John had what she needed. She felt his load nestled against her pussy lips, and she smiled. Soon enough, she would have his cum all over her body, and then deep inside her.

*****

John answered the phone, and Carole's voice purred at him, "John, the lawn is ready, and so am I. Come and cut the grass, then you can take care of what I need."

It had been 10 days since his cock stroking visit, and he could feel his cock stiffening up quickly, hot damn, with that invitation, hell and wild horses wouldn't have held him back. He would be glad to give her everything she wanted.

Carole was again wearing that tiny bikini, she'd had her pussy waxed bare and smooth. She was eager to see John's reaction when he saw that she was nakedly bald right between her thighs. The way her panties and jeans had pressed so tight against her seam right after she'd had it done, nothing between her needy pink hole and her clothes, was an exercise in eroticism. As soon as she had gotten home, she'd masturbated wildly to relieve the burning need that the shifting of her clothes against her had created. Her 8-inch vibrator had plunged and vibrated her to 3 orgasms before she finally felt calmed down enough. Ummm, oh yes, the fabric of her bikini bottoms was pulled tight against her, she was more than ready for what she had planned for John.

John was over very soon, mower in tow. Carole stepped out onto the patio, and greeted him with a warm, inviting smile.

"John, thank you for coming over so quickly. I'm just going to do a little gardening. When you are done, just come right in, and I'll show you what else needs to be done."

He saw her look right down at his bulge, lick her lips, then she smiled. John quickly started up the mower as she stepped back, and watched as she went over to her garden, again making slow, purposeful moves, making sure that his eyes would get all the fattening up they needed. Carole wanted him as hard and ready as he could be.

John did exactly that, giving the grass cutting the minimum attention it needed to make sure he didn't miss anything. Most of his attention was focused on Carole Millburn's awesomely hot body. Again, he got a cock-stiffening show.

Carole went back inside just before he was done, and it took only a few minutes before he was heading inside.

"Mrs. Millburn, I'm done," he called out.

"I'll be right there John. And please, call me Carole.''

When she appeared in the doorway, she was as totally naked as she had been the other day. HOLY FUCK, her pussy was waxed, he could see the bare smooth flesh of her pubes, god damn that was the sexiest sight he'd ever seen as she walked slowly over towards him. He saw her smile as she knew she had him.

"No panties today John, this time I want something more direct. Follow me, John."

He happily did so, his eyes locked on the gorgeous swell of her ass cheeks, moving in such a fluid, harmonious rhythm. She led him into the bedroom and turned to face him.

"This time I'm going to lay back and spread my legs. I want you between my legs, stroking that big cock then I want your spunk splattered all over my bare pussy. I want a flood of hot cum between my thighs."

Carole lay back, a welcoming smile on her face as she spread her thighs wide. John quickly stripped, his cock was aching as he knelt between her thighs. Carole smiled as she pulled her knees up against her chest, her crimson folds spread openly, wantonly displaying her pussy, glistening with juices.

"There you go John, that's your target, hit my bull's eye."

John grabbed his prick, pumping gently as he warmed up. He saw her lust-filled grin, and he watched as her hand went down, and she started to play with herself.

"Ummm, it feels so good to be hairless, so smooth, so erotic. Oh yeah, baby, stroke that big cock while I play with my horny pussy."

John started to pump a bit faster, the coos and moans of pleasure rose as Carole started to gently pump at her pussy. John could hear juicy squelches as two fingers of Carole's hand plunged into the wet heat. She bought her other hand down, and let her fingers strum her clit, Ummm, her moans increased, bringing his balls up to a full and ready state.

Carole pulled her fingers out, gently parting her pussy lips, and grunted, "Right there John, let me have it, splatter me!"

John felt his balls hit the boiling point, erupting, the spunk streaking up his shaft, he grunted, his cock jerking in his grip, and he began to spurt thick, hot ribbons, he aimed, and he watched his first two spurts gush straight into her open pussy entrance.

Carole moaned as she felt two hot blasts enter, his third hot blast plastered right against her throbbing clit. She rushed into orgasm, letting out squeals as she felt her pussy rippling madly, sucking in the two hot blasts eagerly, to the feel of more hot shots painting her bald pussy, making her orgasm go on in waves, good, it felt like her head was going to blow off as she writhed in delicious spasms beneath the rush of his deluge.

John was breathless, her cries of orgasm as he hit the mark made his balls pump crazily, he drenched Carole's delectable pussy with 8 full blasts of cum and he watched as her hands rubbed through the thick trails, a smile of contentment on her face.

"Ummm, that was so nice, feels so good" Carole purred.

His wallet filled with a goodly amount on his way back home, John was enjoying the build-up. From spunking her panties to cumming all over her bare waxed pussy, she was taking him up step by step. He trembled as he eagerly imagined the next steps.

Carole was also looking forward to it, a horny 18 years old with a cock that drenched her body in whatever way she wanted, oh he was definitely the answer to her needs, as she thought about where his hard eager cock would go next.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers