Carole's Answer to her Needs Pt. 03

Story Info
Carole shows John more of her needs.
1.7k words
4.57
20.7k
14
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

Two days later, John got the call he was waiting for.

"Hello, John," Carole's voice purred at him from the receiver. "Bring your hot sexy body over here, I need more servicing."

Carole hung up, and smiled, it was time for another step up the ladder of sexual delight. She quickly stripped naked, set out what she wanted for this time, and waited, her body was trembling. When she heard his knock at the door, she hurried to answer it.

When Carole opened the door, she grinned as she saw John's cock tenting out his shorts, oh yes, he was so ready.

"Ummmm, so nice and hard, follow me, John, I have something a little bit different today."

He quickly followed her awesome naked ass, and in the bedroom, she stripped him, feeling the needy surge as his cock rose up. She led him into the bathroom and turned to face him.

"Today, I want something a little different. I want you to use this on me."

She reached down behind her and brought out a solid wooden yardstick. She handed it to him, enjoying his eyes agog as his mind put 2 and 2 together.

"I want you to spank me, John. I like a good spanking, once my ass is all nice and red, I want you to jerk off, and spray your load all over my well-tanned cheeks."

Ever since she had been spanked by a former boyfriend when she was 18, she loved the feel of her ass getting good tanning, making her cheeks glow red, it made her fuck-hole as hot as a volcano. Her husband liked to spank her when they were first married, but for him, the novelty soon wore off.

She turned to the bathroom cabinet, bending forward over it, looking at herself in the mirror. She cocked her ass up to him and urged him on.

"There you go John, mark my cheeks, paddle my ass!"

John was at a bit of a loss, how much force should he apply? He decided the best thing to do was go for it, and let her tell him if she wanted it harder, lighter. He stepped to the side a bit, saw Carole's excited eyes watching in the mirror. He pulled his arm back, and brought it forward in an arc, aiming right for the whiteness of her ass.

WHACK!

The sound seemed so loud in the bathroom, Carole's loud yelp sounded, then she grunted, "Ummmm, perfect, just the right amount of force, do it again John."

WHACK...."Oh yes, perfect, so good."

WHACK..."Yes, yes, paddle my ass!"

WHACK..."Unnnggghhh, tan my ass, tan me, good baby!"

WHACK..."More, oh yes more!"

John delivered a total of 10 whacks, the creamy whiteness of her ass cheeks was suffused with a bright crimson glow, the way she babbled and urged him on had his cock as hard as a steel bar.

Her eyes were bright with lust as she grunted, "Now, take your big cock and stroke it, shoot your load all over my well-tanned ass!"

She reached for something on the counter and brought it between her legs. Placing it against her, John heard the buzz as Carole applied her Lelo Cerise vibrator to her pubic mound, letting out a loud moan as she felt the gentle vibrations tingling her pussy lips.

John grabbed his cock and started to pump it gently, god, he wanted to last more than a minute.

''Cum John, cum all over me, splatter my ass!"

John felt the surge, the spunk streaking up his shaft, grunting, "Oh fuck yeah, YEAH!"

His cock erupted, he watched breathlessly as his cum arced up to splatter down wetly, hosing down the crack of her ass.

Carole felt the hot wet splatter, and she let out a loud cry of orgasm as she came to the feel of his load marking her body, more hot cum landing, until every drop was splattered on her ass.

Carole reached for her smartphone, and purred, "Take some pictures John, I want to see my ass tanned with a good paddling and marked with your cum!"

She reached back, pulling her ass cheeks apart. John aimed in at the hot wet globs of cum right against her asshole, took several shots, then pulled back, and took pictures of her ass cheeks, glowing red and patterned with thick hot trails of his cum.

When she lifted her body back up, she purred, "Ummm that felt so nice. I'll make sure you get copies of all those pictures. I'm gonna save them to my computer, for the sweet memories. Like to join me for a shower?"

In the shower stall, with lots of soap and hand action, John quickly soared back up, and Carole wanted to give him the best blowjob she could. When she had sucked him off the other day, speed had been of the essence, now it was time for the best blowjob she could deliver.

After toweling off, she led him into the bedroom and quickly dropped to her knees on the carpet. She fondled his prick, enjoying the solid feel of his big dick eager for her.

"Now, I am going to give you the best blowjob ever. The other day we had to hurry it, now, I'm going to give you the best. Classic subservient cocksucker position, your hard, eager cock demanding satisfaction, oh yeah, it makes me so hot to be on my knees and service a hard, eager cock!"

Carole opened her mouth, taking his cock into her warm, wet orifice. She started her warm-up, her lips closed just behind the head, taking the time to swirl her tongue around and around his swollen cock head, coating it with a rush of saliva. His grunt of appreciation told her she was on the right track.

Carole had picked up her Lelo Cerise vibrator when they left the bathroom, and she switched it on, the gentle buzzing being applied to her pussy lips, mmmm, god that felt so nice. She always got so turned on by sucking cock and masturbating at the same time, her tight little fuck hole would be demanding the release of orgasm.

Carole started to slide her mouth down slowly, swallowing his cock as she started to work towards a rhythm. Bobbing her head, she took him in until his balls touched her chin, his 8 inches buried in her mouth, mmmm, she loved it when they touched her throat, and she pulled back, and again swallowed him whole, enjoying his grunts of pleasure.

John was getting the best suck job of his life. Carole really knew what she was doing, he looked down at her hair of blonde hair bobbing between his legs. His cock, shiny wet with her spit would appear and disappear as she rode his pole, he could see her big milk jugs just below where her mouth was riding his cock. He could see her right hand down between her thighs, hear the gentle buzz of her vibrator, fuck that was hot. Ummm, the grip, she had tight, true cocksucker lips, he put his hands on her head, letting her call the speed and the depth.

Carole felt his hands on her head, not forcing her mouth down, just touching her head. She adored that kind of contact, she was sucking in earnest, bobbing her head up and down faster, sucking and slurping lustily all over his 8 inches of hard meat.

*****

She was hooked on sucking cock, ever since she was 18, and the 4 brothers that lived next door got her alone in the rumpus room basement of their house. Jim was 25, Bill and Paul were 21-year-old twins, and Kevin was the youngest at 18. They promised that they would not fuck her if she got naked and gave them her mouth. Figuring that was the best option, she knelt naked in the classic subservient style, and she watched as they stripped, and 4 very hard cocks were presented to her mouth.

Despite the forced aspect, she couldn't help but feel excited as Jim got the first go. She learned how to make her mouth glide, how to tighten her lips around the shaft, how much suction to apply, to slobber all over that big cock, and Jim quickly crested, grunting and growling, and 4 hot blasts of cum peppered her mouth.

As she felt her lust climbing, she realized she really liked the forced aspect, being a cock sucking live fuck doll, with no choice but to service the hard cocks with her mouth. The taste of his hot cum was amazing, and Carole dived into the wanton, perverse thrill of being a live suck doll, as she eagerly took in the other 3, one by one, sharpening her skills as she rode their poles. She loved the feeling of their cocks throbbing and pulsing and the gushing release of their throbbing cocks, of their loads of hot juicy spunk, spewing all over her tongue and filling her mouth.

*****

In the here and now, on her knees, sucking John's cock, she liked to imagine she was being forced, it made her so hot. Carole was deep throating John on every intake, her Lelo vibrator held tight against her pussy lips, nudging at her clit, she could feel her orgasm building. She brought her left hand up, cupping his balls, urging his spunk to explode.

John could feel the build-up, she was coming up to his explosion, and he saw her body start to shake, muffled squeals around his prick, her mouth tightening down in orgasm. His balls heaved, and he let go in her mouth, splashing her mouth with a thick rush of cum, feeling her mouth sucking hard, hungry for every drop.

Just afterward, when they were relaxing in the post-orgasm afterglow, her husband called up, said he was on his way home. Knowing that he was only about 20 minutes away from work, John decided he'd better clear out.

At the door, Carole grabbed his head, and her tongue was in his mouth, making his dick tingle. When she broke the kiss, her eyes had that hungry look. Her hand reached down and groped his cock, bringing him up to a hard, eager pole.

"Next time, I want your cock where it belongs, deep in my hungry snatch. Until then, no stroking out a load, my cunt is a very hungry animal, and she'll want every drop you'll have stored up. Think about your load flooding me, painting my cervix and being sucked into my womb."

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers