Caroline and Her Lovers - Ch. 02

Story Info
Caroline and Jennifer, introducing Beverly.
6.8k words
4.61
4.4k
6
3

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 08/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 2

Bev

Written by Aoife

A/N - Please enjoy this sapphic fictional story. It may be presented and submitted in different genres. Please know this story centers around the love of another woman, the Lesbian genre, but there may be a chapter or two which might be posted under BDSM. If so, it will be light BDSM as our protagonist builds her harem.

Any references to any person(s) real or fictional were not international and are of pure coincidence. Enjoy!

***

"You are not to cry my love. You are to hold that soft, sweet memory in your soul, and in your heart, and allow that passion to build. You will come back to me and we will soon be together again."

With a final kiss I watched as Jen walked out of the room, heading home. Thus began the worst summer of my life.

**** End of Chapter 1 ****

The anticipation, the fear, the desire and my nerves were all calmed once my father drove me back to campus. Sure Jen and I had stayed in touch but we weren't physically together. I will say that the highlight of returning to campus after that first summer was the moment Jen opened the door to our dorm room.

Unlike any movie, there wasn't an all culminating big hug and with suitcases dropping to the ground, nor did the door get kicked shut as clothes were thrown off. No, this was a calm and subtle moment. I had played it out in my head many times. I had played out if I was there first or if I had arrived second.

Jen entered our dorm room with grace, beauty, and poise. A radiant smile came over her face. I closed my book, stood and walked to her as the door closed behind her. She placed her backpack on her bed as her eyes never left mind.

There was no hesitation on my part as I wrapped my arms around her, my hands flat on Jen's back, my lips kissing her cheek. Then her eyes, her forehead, then trailing down her nose, finally to her lips, I placed soft kisses. As I kissed her lips I pulled her closer.

"I have dreamt of this day and what tonight will bring." Kiss "I have wanted to hold you, to feel your breath on my skin, to feel your lips on mine." Kiss "I have waited and been true to myself and true to you." Kiss "And now you are here, in my arms Jen, just as I dreamt." Kiss "I cannot wait until tonight when you are curled in my arms and lying with me."

I pulled back to see the tears welling in her eyes. "Jen you aren't sad are you?"

"No! I am overjoyed. You have waited for me. I feared you wouldn't but all of my dreams have come true to see you, to feel you, to hold you my love. I wait for tonight and the morning. You have calmed me, this my Caroline feels so safe." She smiled wider as her tears flowed.

True to our words we went about unpacking. There were a few sporadic playful touches, nothing overt but very playful. That night, when cuddled in bed for the first time since our summer break it was more magical, more special and I feel filled with greater romance than I can recall. The feelings, the touches, the true emotion which we both felt drove us forward and deeper in our friendship and our relationship and yes, our love.

It was a beautiful three nights that we spent together. I will not lie when I say I was saddened as my alarm rang. Still I separated from her as I needed to get back into the routine of my classes. They have priority.

Before we knew it, the calendar was turning into November and we had our sights on our Thanksgiving break though Jen's class schedule, nor mine, would allow for more than a long weekend. I called my mother and asked if I could bring a guest into our home for Thanksgiving.

As it turned out when I spoke to Jen, she was happy about coming home for Thanksgiving with me but I could see the concern in her eyes. She was extremely appreciative. Her concern was more about 'the whole Southern Baptist church thing versus her being raised Catholic". I hugged her and kissed her whispering in her ear that she would not need to worry. You are a wholesome church going woman; my father would need to respect that.

I smiled a wicked smile, and then palmed her bra covered breast, flattening it against her feeling her nipple respond hidden behind her bra, I nipped at her neck and whispered, "Trust me love, we will be the two naughtiest women in the church, and no one will be the wiser.

On Tuesday night before my father came to get us, we cuddled in bed, and I whispered in her ear that this would be our last moment of intimacy until we returned to campus Sunday night. That sad thought immediately frustrated me.

And with that, I rolled over on top of her pressing her back to the bed, ignoring her crop top. I knelt over top of her, moving down the bed on my knees. I grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them down her legs almost as a desperate, sexually needy, aggressive woman.

Jen looked up at me, her eyes wide, and her smile even wider. As I moved down her body I wiggled my finger at her playfully. "Be a good girl and I will reward you." I winked.

Of course Miss Caroline, I will do anything for your love!" Jen giggled.

We were giddy, playful, happy, and in love. But I wasn't all that gentle, I knew what I wanted. I wanted my girlfriend, and I wanted her in a way like I had never had her before. All I cared about was enjoying the sounds she makes, her taste, her nectar, and her responses. I wanted her as mine, my possession. I was in need.

As I kissed down her smooth stomach until I reached the softness of her mons. My hands opened her thin legs. For some reason this time, I lifted her right leg and placed it over my shoulder, pulling myself purposefully and closer. I smiled wide, and wickedly kissed her inner thigh. I opened my mouth, and for some reason closed my teeth on her innermost thigh, biting her softly almost up against her now swollen lips.

She squealed and grabbed at my hair giggling at the same time. "Ow! Baby!"

Then a moan and a reaction which was all the reward I needed. The sharp inhale her hands slapping at the bed. I smiled, releasing her flesh and kissed her gently.

"You are marked as mine Jen!" I said as I kissed her freshly bitten thigh.

"Oh yes! Please Miss Caroline I am yours, yours alone!" She breathed heavily.

I kissed to my left and opened my mouth covering her swollen lips, gently sucking on them. I enjoyed savoring this moment. As I heard Jen's moans and felt her movements, this brought me happiness. As she moved side to side and enjoyed what I gave to her, but it was also what I took from her, this was mine, she was mine and I wanted her love.

As she started thrashing left and right in bed, in my mind's eye I could see her gripping the sheets, I could see her head twisting turning from side to side. I knew this pleasure.

Slowly I released her lips from my mouth but not all the way, I sucked harder, tugging them slightly as I pulled my head back fully releasing them with an audible pop. Jen squealed with the release.

The two middle fingers of my left hand teased at her lips, spreading them open. Then with slow movement to tease her I moved them up and down as with a pointed tongue, I licked up to her clit, circling it.

My fingers twisting as I pressed them forward. Her tight velvet walls clenched harder as my fingers took to their task. I continued to circle her clit with my tongue, waiting to hear her squeal, then and only then I would pounce.

As my fingers crossed the second knuckle, I rotated them palm up slowing my movement. I curled them up and I heard her.

"Yes! Please Caroline, yes!"

And that was my signal; I withdrew my tongue, and closed my mouth around her clit grasping it in my teeth, gently, very gently nibbling on it.

"No... Yes....oh GOD!" She squealed.

I felt her shudder. I felt Jen's left leg move up on top of my back closing around me. My finger stroked and played at her spongy pad without stopping urging her to her climax.

She squealed slapping the bed as her orgasm overtook her. Her breathing short, sharp breaths mixed with squeals and soft moans as she rode out her orgasm. She flooded my hand, soaking me. I pulled away from her clit kissing it gently and slowly backed my fingers from her spamming walls. I wiggled down slightly to her swollen and pulsing lips gently licking at her sweet cream.

Her legs opened, releasing their grip on me as I was careful and enjoyed her sweet cream lapping up as much as I could. I teased her even more as I rubbed my nose down, opening her lips and coating my nose in her cream.

She squealed as her fingers grabbed at my hair pulling me away from her tender petals pulling me upwards. I rolled on my back. Jen immediately kissed me deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth tasting her.

As she broke our kiss, she curled into her spot, laying her head on my chest, her hair, and damp, pulled to the side allowing me to see her smile. We nodded off to sleep in each other's arms.

***

Over the next two and a half years, each time we were apart, whether it is a semester break or a schedule issue, when we reconnected there was that look, which feel and that love which brought us back together. There was always a passion that we both looked forward to.

When she returned from Christmas break our senior year, she was in tears as I met her at baggage claim at the Atlanta airport. I hugged her and whispered softly, "Baby, Jen what is it?"

She hugged me tight, her tears soaking my pullover sweatshirt. When her tears dried, we broke our hug and walked where we found two seats which were secluded from others.

It was then that she shared that she had been offered a position at one of the big four accounting firms in Boston. She would be starting the first week of June immediately after graduating. It is where she belonged. I was staying in Georgia or at least I thought I was.

That night we made love, it was truly amazing but there was a distance to it as if we were already separating. As Jen laid her head on my chest falling asleep I cried knowing the woman I love would be leaving me in a few short months.

I would love to tell you that Jen and I continued past our senior year of college, but sadly as we began the last semester of our senior year at Georgia Tech, we understood that she was headed back to Boston.

Jen was joyfully the first real love of my life. Our time together paved the road for me. I learned and grew to know what I desired and wanted wasn't so out of the norm.

I will admit the peaceful silence of any room I am in is a reminder of that first love I shared with Jennifer.

***

I believe that my father and mother were very proud of me when I walked across the stage at graduation. When they asked why I wasn't as joyful as others, I stood my ground denying anything was wrong. I could never admit to them that there was a hole in my heart.

I had loved the first real love of my life and I certainly wasn't ready to come out, yet.

I had found and applied for an entry level network analyst position that seemed the perfect fit for me. The position was with a bank in Savannah. It is a smaller bank with a few branches in and around the city. I received a phone screen and was then invited to come in and meet with the HR manager and the IT Department Manager. I was thrilled. I had purchased a new suit for the interview and felt I was prepared and ready to go.

I felt nervous but my interview wasn't as arduous as I suspected, it was actually a bit awkward. It was a casual awkward conversation with the older HR woman Gloria and the IT Department Manager, Michael.

After the interview, Michael took me on a tour of the IT department which was located in the basement. He explained the cooler temperatures underground assisted with the functionality and needs of the servers and other equipment. Because of that we dressed down, Jeans and polo shorts were appropriate for the IT staff.

When we completed the tour Michael told me I would be a nice addition to the staff.

"How many are on the staff here Sir?" I asked.

His response shook me some when he said. "Please call me Michael, not sir, we aren't that formal. You will be the third when you accept. You will have plenty of room for growth and project work."

I smiled and thanked him for the opportunity. I asked for time to consider. He warned there were other top-notch candidates in the mix but their goal this year was diversity, I was the only female to apply.

I smiled inside, little did he know I ticked not only one but two diversity blocks, but that check block would stay closed in my professional life as it did in my personal life out in the open for a long time to come.

It was joyful to share with my parents that I would be starting my career. This good news was almost met with some small depression as my father told me I could live at home and save money. The bank was only eleven miles away door to door. He and mother were thrilled to have me living back at home for the time being.

Mother commented how it would be so nice to have me joining her on Sundays at service and afterwards in the Community Room.

I was happy but I was suffering. The immediate shutoff of having a girlfriend and now no sex was a literal shock to my system. Being back under the watchful eye of my Baptist preacher father and mother, my 'needs' were not being met. Something needed to happen soon or I was going to crack. Patricia Ann didn't live here any longer as she stayed in Columbus after graduation. A well thought out decision on her part.

In time, my mother questioned my dating plans. I explained that I was focusing on becoming skilled in my job first. I did boast about the bank holiday party coming up. Mother commented she hoped a "nice, single banking man" would ask for my hand in a dance. I just rolled my eyes.

I needed to get out of this small town.

***

As the seasonal holiday party drew closer, I decided to purchase a new red Christmas dress with nicer heels than what I owned. I was considering open toes but changed my mind at the last moment. As I got ready for the party, I took my time showering, trimming, just in case but in reality, I knew nothing would happen. A woman can dream can't she?

It felt really good getting myself ready. The fact I was dressing up for myself made, I smile a bit, yet there was a touch of sadness knowing I had no one else to dress for.

As my mother had hoped for and as I dreaded, three single men, as well as one married man did ask me to dance. I graciously declined and blamed my lack of coordination for reasons not to dance. After the obligatory conversations and chats, I was preparing to make my way home.

I had said my goodbyes and thanks to the bank leadership and headed out to my car. I was a bit moody as well as needy. I was dressed well, feeling romantic and highly sexually energetic but yet depressed knowing I was going home alone to lie in my childhood bed only to squeeze a pillow between my legs.

I was startled when I heard my name being called. I turned to see Beverly, Bev for short, approaching me calling my name. Bev is one of the tellers. She is a very sweet and kind woman my guess in her late-twenties, just a few years older than me. She has beautiful sandy blonde hair in a pixie cut and a gorgeous figure. She has both an inner and outer beauty that many, including me, are jealous of.

I paused waiting for Bev. As she approached she waved a bit as if giving me a follow me signal. I was uncertain why she was being secretive as she pointed to the back side of the parking lot.

As we moved to the backside of the parking lot, Bev and I stood there slightly silhouetted by a lamp post off in the distance. She was holding her hands in front of her and had an uncertain look on her face. I kept my hands clasped in front of me. I looked at her in the shadows of the night. She was radiant, an extremely beautiful woman.

"Bev obviously there's something on your mind. What would you like to ask me?"

"I saw the accounting lads asking you to dance." She stepped closer. "You declined too quickly."

"I umm, I ah, I don't dance well." I said, trying to defend myself. But Bev smiled while looking at me.

I could still see her face as my eyes had fully adjusted now and in the shadow of the lamp post, I could still see she was looking right at me, deeply, staring at my eyes. "It took me months to come out to my ex-husband and family and even longer to come out to friends and coworkers."

I pushed back quickly. "I am not... it isn't what you think. I don't like to dance."

"Caroline, stop your lies. I can see it, I live it." My eyes opened wide as she continued.

"When you are speaking with a woman you hold yourself in a relaxed manner, but the men, you are stronger, braver, and less open, you are in fear of them finding out. You are too protective, almost standoffish around them."

She nodded, "If you don't want them to know you must relax, let your defenses down or they still start rumors."

I stood in shock. I didn't know what to say. This challenge wasn't taught in the conflict resolution books. I had been outed, well Bev figured it out. She reached out and took my hands carefully in hers. Her eyes had not left mine, she held them gently.

I said to Bev, "I am but I am not out. I would never be able to come out while living with my parents."

She took my hands in hers, "Caroline, I went through the challenge when coming out to my ex-husband. So I understand." She squeezed my hands gently.

"I was married, to a man and came out." She smiled then relaxed a bit, still holding my hands.

"I find you very attractive Caroline. Your beauty shines and everyone in the bank sees it. I have noticed and watched you from your first day." She smiled and shook her head, "No I am not stalking you. When you started, they threw you in the basement. Your beauty is hidden from us all. Yet tonight you were the shining star, for at least three of us who truly took notice."

She continued, "Yes there are two others who suspected you are like us. I will not out you to anyone but something you must consider, the will be the wolves knocking at that basement door. Tonight was a test by those single boys, they will not stop."

I was blushing, I could feel the heat rising in my neck, and I could feel myself getting flushed. I was getting giddy as she continued.

"When you are ready, maybe you will consider a nice dinner and a date with me. Yes I am asking you out on a date. Just think about it." She smiled.

And with that Bev gave my hands a nice soft squeeze. She turned and headed towards her car, leaving me dumbfounded, excited, and paranoid. I wasn't sure what had just happened or how it happened but there was a small piece of joy that swelled in my heart.

I drove home that night sharing with mother and father, only as they asked that I had a nice evening and the end of the night was special as I was asked out on a date, which I will accept.

I undressed and changed into sleep pants and a shirt just to lie in bed falling asleep to the plans formulating in my head.

***

It was the following Thursday when I next interacted with Bev. I had seen each day at the bank but really didn't engage with her as I still had a bit of doubt how this would play out. I was startled while sitting at my desk reasoning out a network capabilities upgrade project. Michael, our IT Department manager informed me that one of the Teller Stations was experiencing network and connectivity issues. I was to go up and diagnose the issues and fix them.

This type of work was nothing new to me, being the lowest level and newest employee in the department. I thought to myself, it's just a parallel port that needs to be tightened or something extremely minor. I hadn't seen any connectivity or network issues on the servers. I made my way up out of the basement only to find Bev and her manager Angie, waiting for me at the secure Teller entrance.

12