Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 03

Story Info
Introducing Angela.
5.5k words
4.67
4.7k
7
3

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 08/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 3

Angela

Written by Aoife

A/N - Please enjoy this Sapphic fictional story. It may be presented and submitted in different genres. Please know this story centers around the love of another woman, the Lesbian genre, but there may be a chapter or two which might be posted under BDSM. If so, it will be light BDSM as our protagonist builds her harem.

To those who have enjoyed chapters 1 and 2, thank you for your thoughts and feedback. I am always open to all constructive criticism and feedback on how I can improve.

***

I pulled in the driveway, parked my car and took a deep breath. I just knew that if I didn't get my own apartment, which my father would never allow, or find a job farther away, I won't be living my truest life.

I came into the house and spent a few moments with my parents, knowing I would be peppered with questions about my date and evening.

**** End of Chapter 2 ****

***

There is something ominous about the sound of an alarm clock. Still, I find the sound of an alarm clock on a Friday morning pleasant. Why do you ask? Two simple reasons. First, it's Friday and second, I know that for the next two days, I don't have to hear it.

It was that Friday morning alarm sound that shook me awake. I hadn't gotten enough sleep. I was extremely tired, I just didn't sleep well. I tossed and turned all night reevaluating my date with Bev. I made my way to the bathroom and quickly showered. There was no reason for me to trim or shave my legs, why bother. It was getting to be an exhausting task for which I had no need for; my love life is crap.

I wasn't in the mood to feel sexy. I grabbed the first pair of panties and a bra I could find. Neither was sexy, they were functional. I pulled my jeans from the closet along with a work appropriate blouse, and then dressed.

I quickly dried my hair then pulled it back into a low, I don't care attitude, ponytail. I then made my way downstairs for a quick English muffin and coffee. Twenty minutes later after avoiding the questions from my mother, I headed out the door to the bank.

As I parked and gathered my thoughts, I knew I would need to speak with Bev, I had promised her. Although I feel last night wasn't a total failure, I need to face Bev today. It was just too much too fast and I got scared.

When I got down to the basement office, I looked over my schedule realizing I had not only this network review project due but a revision for the maintenance schedule for the offsite systems. I jumped at it and just started my day. When lunchtime rolled around, I weighed the pros and cons of working through lunch. I know I promised Bev a conversation. Frankly, after a few short moments of consideration, the pros of working through lunch outweighed the cons. It wasn't out of the norm to do so, as long as I kept the crumbs out of my keyboard.

Thankfully, nothing pulled me away from my desk and up out of the basement until the work day ended. At 5:30 I clocked out, walked up the stairs and made my way towards the parking lot. The parking lot lights were on illuminating the walk to my car.

One of the things about January in Georgia is they can get chilly, yes, we have winters. No, they aren't too cold but it gets chilly as the sun sets early and it is dark in the early evening hours.

I stepped out of the bank and the cool January air gently slapped my face. I took in a deep breath enjoying the fresh evening air and walked to my car. As I approached I could see that Bev's car parked next to mine.

There was no mistaking it, this is the same care I followed and dropped her off next to at the restaurant last night. As I walked closer, I saw the passenger's side door as well as the driver's side doors open. I knew right away I would be confronted. Angela approached me first, a few steps behind was Bev.

"Angela, Beverly." I acknowledged them as I opened my car door.

"We would like to speak with you." Angela spoke up.

"Where would you like to go? We can't go to my parents' home, it's not feasible, and you both know that. I highly doubt you are willing to speak in a public place, like a restaurant and frankly it's chilly tonight."

I was direct with my words. No one spoke after a few seconds. They hadn't planned this well. They each looked at each other; I was starting to get annoyed. I finally spoke up.

"Angela, we will go to your house. I will need to make a call when we first arrive." They hesitated looking at each other again. "What are you waiting for? Let's go." I got in my car and started it, ready to follow them.

Less than fifteen minutes later, we arrived at her house; it was located in a nice small community near Port Wentworth. Angela pulled into a two-story single family home with a nice yard and plenty of space in between her and the neighbors. Bev parked on the street, which confused me at first, so I pulled into the driveway. As soon as I got out of my car, it dawned on me that Bev's intentions were to not stay.

I felt my core tighten and a chill ran up my spine. I was being set up again, tested by these two. This wasn't going to work. I felt as if I needed to put my foot down and take control of this, gaining the upper hand. Angela stood at the illuminated open garage door and waited for us. As I approached I realized that Bev was walking behind me. Angela opened the door from the attached garage to her home.

"Welcome to my home, please after you Caroline." Angela spoke softly and stepped aside gesturing for me to go in before her.

I thought she was being rather polite and inviting. I stepped into her kitchen and looked to the left and right. I viewed my options taking in the open floor plan of her home. Directly in front of me was a formal dining room. To my front left, was a sitting room, and to my front right, a breakfast nook. I patiently waited for them to join me as I walked to my left.

"Angela." I paused, "May I use your phone to make a private call please?" She nodded and pointed to the phone on the wall. "Thank you I will just be a moment."

I watched as they both stepped away from the kitchen into the dining room. I picked up the phone and called my mother. I let her know that I was going to dinner with two coworkers and would be home late. As I hung up the phone I turned to see both Angela and Bev walking towards the kitchen.

Angela offered to take my jacket and purse if I wanted. I handed her them both and watched her hand them my coat in the hall closet. She placed my purse on the floor near the closet.

"Why don't you two have a seat so we can talk?" I spoke softly as I watched them take a seat on the couch in the sitting or formal living room. I continued.

"There is something about you two that has me wracking my brain on how to move forward." I started, they both looked perplexed.

"I am supposed to have a date with you next week Angela but you have me in your home on a Friday night. I am thrilled by your interest in me, but you both cornered me."

I paused, and then looked at Bev. "Last night was going too fast. I enjoy making love to a woman but truly miss it. I desire the closeness of another woman but frankly, I am a woman who wants love and wants to be loved as well. This time I will be cautious in not hurting my heart and soul."

I paused briefly letting that sink in. "That is why I backed off last night. I am looking for something special, not something quick. I want someone who is so special to me, I want those feelings of joy, happiness, and that constant pounding in my heart, which will never away."

"I want someone who will give her all to me and focus on me. Yes, that is selfish, but my last girlfriend thought of herself first and not me or our relationship. I don't want to make that mistake."

I laid it on a bit thick pushing what was further from the truth but I needed them to know I was in this for me. They both looked up at me and smiled.

Angela was the first to speak. "Caroline, there is something we have both seen in you. You have a special quality. We want to enjoy and have that with you."

"We?" I questioned. I was now super confused.

"What do you mean we? I might be young and sort of innocent and yes slightly naive but I am not stupid, I am an educated woman. I know that 'we' is plural. Meaning more than one Angela!"

"Caroline, if I can explain, please." Angela spoke up.

"Please do!" I stood there with my hands crossed in front of my chest.

Angela began, "We, Bev and I, are very close, but are looking for someone to assist in bringing us together and even closer. To fill a void per se." I looked over and saw how Bev took Angela's hand in hers.

She smiled and continued, "Bev and I are deeply in love and care for each other. Yet we cannot say that out right in the bank. There is a "no fraternization" policy. As Bev's Manager, I would be terminated if anyone found out. There is still something missing. We know what we are looking for and we think we see the quality we are looking for in you."

I was really intrigued at this point. I listened as Angela continued explaining that even though I was younger, by a year or two, they had spoken and agreed I had a maturity about me. A maturity of what they truly were looking for. Someone like me could, if interested, bring them together and love them; the three of us.

I stood there in shock listening. Angela lowered her head to her chest looking defeated. I uncrossed my arms and took a step forward. I reached down and took their hands into mine.

"If and that is a big if, I felt true love for you both. Explain to me, as if I am new to this, how would this work? There can't be jealousy towards others. How do you see our future?"

Angela and Bev both smiled. "A Triocha." Angela whispered. "Three Caroline, we can be a trio of love."

I released their hands, took a deep breath and stood straight. I paused thinking. This was the chance, time for me to take the upper hand.

"I would like to ..." I paused purposefully. "I will need to date you both individually. If I wasn't in love or felt I was in love, or if this doesn't work, we must remain friends. I can't and won't pick one over the other!" I paused and looked at the floor releasing their hands.

"Caroline?" Bev questioned.

"Wait Beverly, just hush I am still thinking." I snapped.

I heard her gasp slightly.

"Bev, I am sorry I didn't mean to snap, but this is a different situation for me. I'm trying to understand how to do this most logically for all of us. It seems the two of you are looking at me for answers." I turned back towards them and took their hands in mine again.

"Angela, do you have a bottle of wine that we can open? It makes sense that the three of us should get to know each other and have a nice conversation over some wine and takeout?" I smiled.

And that's what we did. Angela opened up a bottle of white wine, and instead of having takeout; Angela threw together a wonderful broiled chicken salad which was mostly prepared just needed the final touches put on them. She explained she had these ready for her and Bev for the weekend.

I looked over at Bev; she was blushing a deep crimson red.

When we were finished with dinner, Bev stood and cleared the dishes, allowing Angela and I to sit there and get to know each other a little more. Shortly after finishing the dishes, we sat for the next hour in Angela's dining room. We enjoyed a nice meal and conversation about each other's past and lives. Bev suggested a second bottle of wine.

I immediately hesitated, knowing I needed, or would need to drive home. It was Angela that suggested that I could spend the night. None of us were scheduled to work that Saturday.

"I will need to use your phone again to call my parents. Being the daughter of a Baptist preacher has its drawbacks." They both smiled.

Angela teased saying. "Caroline, you need a special woman, an assistant, to care for you and handle those menial tasks." She reached over and gently placed her hand on top of mine.

There was electricity in her touch.

I looked at her and boasted in a loud voice, "You my dearest Angela might have had too much wine. Maybe it is putting words into your mouth. I am fully capable of calling my parents."

Feeling that electricity and a bit from the wine, I stood then paused and pondered my words. "If that is how you feel then you dearest Angela should concentrate on loving me, not doing my tasks, you should concentrate on making me sexually happy."

I winked at Angela then smiled wide then made my way back to her kitchen and made that phone call. When I finished my call, I saw they moved to the living room. I made my way there and as I entered, there was silence in the room. Both Angela and Bev were looking at me with an expression of curiosity on their faces.

"What?" I asked as they stared at me. Neither Angela nor Bev said anything. "Okay, let me try this again. What has silenced you two?" I smiled.

Bev spoke, "Caroline ..." I could see the hesitation.

"What is it? We were having such a great time and I feel my comment has set you both off. What is it?"

"Caroline it just feels like the comment you made was the exact opposite of why you pulled away from me last night. When you were on the phone we both spoke. We truly would do whatever you want." Bev finished saying as her eyes dropped, looking at the carpeted floor as she felt devastated.

Angela chimed in. "You must understand Caroline, we want your love and affection, including making silly phone calls like that, because it is taking care of you. We would smile brighter with each task done for you."

"I am sorry I never meant to hurt your feelings Bev. And Angela, your comment was a surprise as well. I thought it was just the wine speaking."

I stood right in front of both of them, almost standing overtop of them, invading their personal space. I think it was then I first realized that they truly wanted to do things for me, both of them, but why? I would need to figure that out later.

"I can see that you are both genuine and very serious." Pondering the next steps forward, I said. "Let me suggest we put that behind us as a growth opportunity, for me mostly." Bev immediately raised her head, smiling as did Angela.

"I recommend enjoying this wine and getting a bit more comfortable, and then we can discuss cuddling arrangements between the three of us while continuing our conversation."

"I can't stay ... I have something to do in the morning." Bev said she lowered her eyes to the carpeted floor again.

I took her hands in mine, "Bev, stay and spend some time with me and with Angela."

I released her hand gently placing my fingers under her chin lifting it up so I could have her look at me. I nodded with my head, then gently raised my fingers a bit more indicating I wanted her to stand.

As she stood, I moved closer to her and wrapped my free hand around her waist. I moved forward and gently kissed her lips. As she accepted my kiss, I pressed on kissing her again, pressing my lips to hers a second time but this time, I flicked my tongue across her lower lip.

The softness of her murmurs had me smiling inside and brought joy to my heart. I was slightly startled when I felt what turned out to be Angela's hands on me. One hand took the wine glass from my hand and the other lightly touched the space between my shoulder blades, her palm flat. It was just a simple but loving touch.

Angela's touch was pure erotica. She moved my low ponytail to the side and started kissing my neck, just soft kisses that became more erotic when she wrapped her hands and arms around my waist; her left hand flat on my stomach, her right hand over top of the button of my jeans.

My hands now free, I pulled Bev into a closer hug, wrapping my arms around her. My left hand sliding up with my fingers intertwining with her hair, my fingernail teasing her scalp. My right hand was flat on the small of her back caressing her. As our kisses intensified, they were still soft and were filled with emotion and love. I licked at her lower lip again. This time her lips parted which simply told me I could proceed.

"Do you see Caroline?" Angela whispered in my ear and she nipped and kissed my earlobe and neck. "We want you. We want you to allow us to have you, to love you and to take care of you."

Bev's hand moved up my side, her fingers teasing at the sides of my breasts. I broke the kiss and exhaled. "Yes!" I cried out. "Yes Bev, touch me, hold me Angela, love me girls, Love me." Their touches were driving me sexually over the edge.

As I kissed Bev deeper, my tongue was seeking hers. There was a driven mutual desire but she allowed me supremacy. I felt Angela's hand move up my blouse, one by one, slowly and erotically she opened the buttons. I started feeling dizzy with these erotic touches. The rolling emotions and feelings inside my mind and body were more intense that I had felt. I screamed for more.

As my blouse was fully unbuttoned, I felt Angela's fingertips, tracing the upper edges of my bra from my left breast down the valley between my sizable breasts, to my right breast. I then felt her fingers circling my breast, palming it, changing her touch. She teased my nipple, caressing lower.

Then finding the bare skin of my torso, her hand paused then teasing me with her fingertips, she traced down my skin to the top of my jeans. Her right hand was struggling slightly, opening and undoing my belt. Once she succeeded she popped the top button of my jeans, her fingers carefully held the zipper, pulled it lower, her left hand, sneaking down my now quivering stomach.

Angela was still kissing my neck. I crumbled under their touch, my core shaking and craving so much more.

It was Bev's hand that moved my sides to my neck, peeling the loose blouse from my shoulders. I broke the kiss squealing.

"Stop! Bedroom please now! Both of you, this is too much." I squealed.

Bev was the first to unwrap me from her arms. She gave me one last gentle kiss on my lips. Her hands reached down and took hold of mine while Angela took a step away, her hands releasing from my body. As soon as they stepped away, I felt Angela take hold of my blouse, pulling it down my body and carefully off my arms.

I turned, looking at her. She was smiling and blew me a kiss. "Hmm Caroline, you look so much better without your blouse off."

Angela reached out, taking my left hand in hers and walked me up the stairs to her bedroom. As we walked into her spacious bedroom, I recalled that my panties and bra were functional and well I wasn't neatly trimmed or smooth.

"Ladies, you must know my legs and umm 'lady parts' aren't well kept. I have ignored them. Maybe we should ....hmm mmm."

I was silenced by Angela's deep kiss and she covered my lips with hers. I felt a gentle set of hands on my back, I could immediately tell the difference between the two different and erotic touches from them. Bev's fingers delicately worked their way under the straps of my bra as her lips connected with my back kissing my skin.

Angela's kiss had softened and became delicate and more romantic. As her hands rested on my hips, I was in emotional and physical overload. I felt the tension released from my bra as Bev unclasped it.

My head was spinning as Angela and Bev continued with their kisses and touches. I felt my body floating on air as I was laid to the bed and my jeans carefully pulled from my hips and legs.

Instinctively, I curled my legs trying to hide my less than maintained body. Angela whispered in my ear how my beauty excited them and pushed them harder to want to love me more. She asked that I relax, lay back and allow the two women who have wanted me for months to pleasure me.

12