Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 04

Story Info
Introducing Chloe.
6.3k words
4.63
4.2k
7
3

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 08/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 4

Chloe

Written by Aoife

A/N - Please enjoy this continuing sapphic fictional series. It will be presented and possibly submitted in different genres. Please know this story centers around the love of other women. This is the first time I am dipping my writing toes into the world of dominance and submissive love. There might be a bit of this as our protagonist builds her harem.

***

As I pulled out of the driveway heading toward Angela's I just simply cried. Bev and Angela met me at her front door and walked me into the living room cuddling with me on the couch.

The final nail in the coffin of my dream wedding came crashing to a disastrous reality as I cried myself to sleep in their arms. I would never have my father walk me down the aisle. He just exiled me from my family telling me to never return.

**** End of Chapter 3 ****

***

The following Saturday morning, which just happened to be the Saturday after Easter, while my father was away at a conference, and with the help of my mother and my brother, I packed most of my possessions and all of my clothes into my car. Words were not exchanged between mother and me. My brother Kevin walked me outside with the last load. We hugged and I apologized for the sorrow and strain that I had caused. I kissed his cheek and told him I wasn't sorry for who I was.

"I will find you. I don't care what he spews, you are my sister. My flesh and blood, I promise."

And with a final hug from my baby brother, I headed to Angela's. She assisted me in unloading and putting things away. She had been so loving and understanding the last week allowing me to move in with her until I was able to get a place of my own. Little did I know how wonderful the next months would be not only for me but for the three of us.

***

For the sake of keeping our personal lives personal, we each drove separate cars to work. What was even more important was that Bev gave up her apartment and at my and Angela's urging she moved into Angela's house.

I had been offering Angela money for rent, but she would have nothing to do with that. I would hand her money and she would hand it right back to me.

"This is what lovers do, Miss Caroline, we love and live for each other."

We created a wonderful home for the three of us. Angela's skills in the kitchen were not matched by mine or Bev's but I was learning. I handled a majority of the laundry, we all assisted with shopping but Bev insisted on handling the cleaning.

The most thrilling part of living with Angela and Bev was the constant love we had for each other. The three of us fit wonderfully in the new king size bed I purchased. Bev was a tiny woman, just 5' 2", Angela herself a thin 5' 6" and me a modest woman 5' 8" tall. We fit perfectly in the bed loving one another as often as possible.

One thing I truly was enjoying was how Bev felt the need, which turned into my desire to have her shower with me. She was extremely tender when trimming and shaving my tuft into a perfectly shaped triangle. She was very skilled and maintained my womanhood and anus, hair free as I wanted them. It was a special time for her and me alone when she would rim and love my ass with her tongue and finger.

Angela and I had a similar special time together. We spent an enjoyable amount of time in the spare room with her massage table. We kept the linen closet well stocked with scented oils, candles, and plenty of clean towels. There was something spectacular about Angela's fingers grazing across my body and mine on hers. Our time was never without the softest kisses even when I had her on her hands and knees taking her still snug pussy from behind. Her orgasms were truly wonderful to hear as I would thumb her puckered star just as she was climaxing.

***

In June I met with Michael, my manager. He had delivered my performance review which showed I was excelling and doing above average work. I was thrilled with my annual review as there was a pay raise included.

During my review, it was announced that I was the new "go-to" for the helpdesk team as well as network issues while also managing the offsite network. We had recently added to the team a really smart guy who was married to an Army pilot. His wife flew helicopters at Hunter Airfield.

In August, Michael approached me about attending a network analyst and security conference in Washington DC. He had suggested to the bank leadership that it was coming time for upgrades to our current systems. They recommended it would be a wise decision for us to attend. I was to attend and sit in on several classes offered by the sponsors and the FDIC IT teams.

I was excited when clocking out for the day. I slid a note to Angela part way through the day telling her I would be picking up a nicer bottle of wine for us as I wanted to celebrate when I got home.

When I walked in the door from the garage to the kitchen, I saw Angela standing at the sink cleaning some squash, peppers and tomatoes. She was dressed in a pair of casual shorts, a t-shirt and of course an apron for the cooking she was doing.

I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. I continued kissing her neck and made my way to her favorite spot, just behind her ear.

"Dearest Angela, you feel so wonderful in my arms. I can't resist your beauty and your love."

With that she spun around still tight in my grasp. She was smiling, grinning ear to ear.

"Miss Caroline, I love when you whisper in my ear. I wait constantly for your touch and am humbled you love me as you do."

I kissed her lips softly then asked. "Where is she?"

"Miss, she was delayed coming home. There was a recount on a drawer, she was the witness."

I kissed her cheek. "Thank you. I am going to shower and change. How much longer until the food is ready?"

"Miss, I will have it ready when you wish. May this one suggest thirty minutes? She is waiting for you."

I smiled then kissed her cheek. "Very good my dearest." I turned and headed upstairs to the master bedroom.

As I entered the bedroom I saw Bev was kneeling in her spot, at the foot of the bed. She had her panties on and at her feet laid her favorite camisole. I smiled and started to undress. I removed my shoes then unsnapped my jeans sliding them and my panties down over my hips and down my legs. I bent forward, picked them up and placed them in the hamper.

I looked over at her. She had a semi-frowning face. "I am sorry I forgot you like helping. Bev, dearest I am trying to remember. Come here."

She stood and walked over to me. I wrapped my arms and hands around her, kissing her lips softly. I slipped my thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down letting them fall at her feet. Kissing her lips then moving to her neck I asked if she wanted to help me in the shower.

"Please Miss Caroline; you know how much I enjoy this time together."

I released her and nodded. Bev was smiling as she removed my blouse and my bra. As we both stood there naked, I smiled and took her hand and walked into the bathroom and started our shower.

I stepped under the water so my back was against the spray letting the stress of the day wash off. Bev stepped up with the loofah and lavender body wash. Bev was careful and gentle as she washed my legs then moved up ignoring my kitty. She was gentle and soft as she slid the loofah from my hips to my stomach and breasts. Then up my neck. I turned letting the spray of the water run down my chest. Bev washed my back, my bum, and my legs.

Once she finished I turned to see Bev waiting. I spread my legs slightly and with her soapy hands Bev carefully caressed my kitty, washing it clean. She continued with her hands caressing my body sliding her left hand around my hip to my bum. Her fingers were gentle as she washed my pointed star.

"Hmm Bev dearest you are more loving than I deserve."

Suddenly I felt her finger press at my star gently. I looked down at her. Bev was looking up in my eyes. I nodded and Bev pressed firmer as her finger slid into the first knuckle. My hands immediately moved, one to the wall, the other to her head.

"Now Bev! Eat your Mistress, love me how you enjoy."

Instantly Bev's mouth covered my clit and her finger gently parted my swelling and wet lips caressing my kitty. I held my hand softly on her head letting my fingers tease at her scalp.

Bev continued flicking my clit but suddenly she closed her lips on it squeezing it. She backed up tugging it.

"You slut! Bev make me cum, suck my clit slut."

It was then I felt her finger pressing at my star slid deeper, now fully inside. The finger on her other hand was sliding in and out of my tight pussy. Suddenly she stopped as she twisted her finger up and laid it up against my spot. I exhaled and squealed.

"Don't tease me you slut, please me now slut." I gripped her hair and pulled her head tighter against my clit.

Her finger curled upward stroking my pad while the finger of her left hand exquisitely fucked my ass. Her tongue and lips worked my clit with the greatest of intentions.

I felt my legs start to shake. I released her hair and pinched my right nipple pulling it taunt. Suddenly I felt my stomach tighten as my orgasm overtook me.

"Yes slut! Suck my cream."

As my legs shook, Bev's lips left my clit as her finger gently withdrew from my Kitty and g-spot. Her mouth closed around my lips as I screamed again as the height of my orgasm shook my core. My cream flowing from my quivering lips.

"Enough," I screamed. "Enough Bev!" I was exhausted, out of breath but I was the luckiest woman alive.

Bev stood and wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tight.

"Thank you Miss Caroline. I cherish this time alone with you."

She kissed my cheek and exited the shower tending to her hygiene. I turned to let the shower spray rinse the sweat from my face. I then dipped my head soaking my hair, washing it quickly. Once washed and rinsed, I let the water spray rinse my body completely.

Ten minutes later I stepped into the dining room to see a beautiful dinner of salmon and vegetables plated for us to enjoy. As we sat, I took my wine glass, raised it and proposed a toast to the two women who I loved and knew I would be spending my entire life with.

That night cuddling on the couch, I shared with them that I would be traveling in a few months to Washington DC for the conference. We reclined on the couch enjoying the sounds of the music from the stereo.

That night as we lay in bed and as I kissed my partners and lovers good night I was sure this was the world I wanted for the rest of my life.

***

It was a very chilly January afternoon when Michael and I arrived in Washington DC. We took the Metro to our hotel then once settled in our rooms, we later met in the lobby. We then agreed to take the Metro to the conference and check in for the events starting that next day; it was too cold for us to walk the three or four short blocks.

I was in awe as we walked into the DC Convention Center. We checked in at the information booth. Once obtaining our lanyard and badge we walked around the center. Michael was kind; he kept a watchful eye on me as we walked around.

He pointed out on the map the different areas and rooms for the classes and presentations. Then we made our way into the pre-show and exhibit area stopping at the front where there were a few open and unoccupied tables. There were booths as far as we could see.

A young woman approached us wearing a yellow "Event Staff" shirt. She paused and asked if we needed any assistance. Michael spoke up rather quickly saying we were just getting a lay of the land and plotting our time for the next three days.

She was polite and shared that the area was supposed to be closed for guests as the vendors were given time to get up. I immediately stood to depart.

"No Miss, please sit. It's okay just don't let my supervisor know I let you stay here."

I smiled but Michael had already stood. "Thank you Miss but we wouldn't want you to get into any trouble. We will be on our way."

With a partial plan in place, Michael suggested that we go grab some dinner and relax from the trip. When I got back to the room, I called Angela and Bev just to spend time on the phone with them. They both asked about my travel and my day.

That next morning, Michael and I met in the lobby and made our way over to the conference going our separate ways and to different meetings and presentations. We agreed to meet at the exhibit hall for the wine and cheese reception at 5:30.

At 5:30, I stepped into the exhibit area seeing the throngs of people. I stood off to the side waiting on Michael. I was immediately greeted by a representative who handed me a branded bag to put things in. I wandered over to the bar and accepted a glass of wine. Still standing to the side I noticed a woman in black pants, a white dress shirt and a black vest. She has beautiful blonde hair that reached more than halfway down her back. She was carrying trays or used plates and wine glasses into a back room.

My spell was broken as I heard Michael's voice. We spent the next twenty or so minutes comparing notes of our day. I was giddy as a little girl explaining to him everything I learned.

He suggested we stand and take a walk through the exhibits. He was specifically interested in servers and new routers as well as other upgrades the bank needed. He had heard from another person that there was a company with a booth who was one of the top network and security companies around. He wanted to ensure we stopped by the booth, "J and T" something or other.

My feet were starting to get the best of me as we were the skin of my legs. Frankly I wasn't accustomed to wearing dress slacks all day like this but Michael insisted on no jeans for the conference. I was following Michael around when we stopped at a booth where eight others stood listening to a man speak.

I poked my head in a bit trying to hear what's being discussed. I listened to the two men, John and Ken discuss their company and how they tailored effective network packages for clients based on their needs.

There was a lull when I asked. "Are your capabilities extended to offsite locations while dropping them all into the same mainframe system at the corporate headquarters?"

The one man looked at me and smiled, "Yes they do as a matter of fact several of our clients have host and sub sites as you are describing."

He was an attractive man. I noticed his wedding ring as well as one on the other man's finger and continued the discussion. I felt safe in the fact I wouldn't be manipulated as a woman.

It might have been ten minutes later I shook Ken's hand and told him I would share everything we discussed with my manager. It was his partner who asked me how long I had been at the bank and working in IT. I told him just eighteen months and that I had graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Computer Science but was working my way up through the ranks.

The two looked at each other and smiled. The older gentleman extended his hand.

"My name is John, I own the company. I am impressed with your knowledge base listening to you and Ken chat. If you are even interested in a new career challenge just let me know. I would love to have a formal conversation."

I just smiled, thanked him and took his business card. I took five or six steps forward heading to the next booth then stopped dead in my tracks. I spun around and walked back to the booth. They were both talking with other people; my question would need to wait until later. I thought I saw John look at me and make eye contact, I could have been wrong.

I met back up with Michael walking past some other exhibits stopping at three who had a series of servers and blades that we were interested in. As we finished, I shared I was going to have a light dinner and call it an evening. We agreed to meet over breakfast which was at the exhibit hall starting early in the morning.

***

As I arrived at the hotel, I walked straight to my room changing out of these slacks and heels. I put on a comfortable pair of jeans and deck shoes. I called and chatted a bit with Angela and Bev explaining I was going down to the hotel restaurant and bar for a small bite to eat. With love and desires for when I came home exchanged, I made my way downstairs.

I sat up on the barstool furthest from the entrance. A very attractive woman who looked oddly familiar smiled and introduced herself as Chloe asking me what I would like.

"A dinner menu please and a house white wine please."

"Of course coming right up." Chloe replied.

She placed the wine in front of me and smiled. Leaving her hands on the bar in front of me I couldn't help but notice her piercing blue eyes and her long blonde hair. She had a smile like one I had never really noticed. She cleared her through quietly.

"Pardon me, I am so, so sorry." I whispered in embarrassment. "Chloe." I read her name tag. "Can I just get a salad and maybe some roasted vegetables?"

I cleared my throat looking at the menu. "I am sorry but my roommate does all the cooking. Amazing food just magically appears in front of me."

She smiled. "Not to worry Miss, I have the perfect dinner for you. Dressing on your salad?"

"A vinaigrette dressing please." I smiled while handing her the menu.

"Coming right up."

Chloe turned and went back to work while I enjoyed my glass of wine. I was surprised that the bar wasn't as busy as I expected with the convention right down the street. I sat back and enjoyed some peaceful time watching others coming and going. I was brought out of my wondering daze when Chloe put a placemat, a set of silverware, wrapped in a napkin and then added a glass of water.

She smiled. "I hope he takes good care of you like this when you are at home after a long day." She commented.

I was perplexed by her assumption but then again I am a young twenty-something from the south, my accent gives it away, so her assumption would be correct. However before I could reply Chloe had turned and continued on with her duties.

I had finished my wine just as my salad arrived. In front of me was a beautifully arranged plate with a salad as a base, and roasted squash, tomatoes and some corn. I looked up as Chloe smiled. "I hope you enjoy. I asked Chef to whip up something nice for you."

I blushed deeply, thanked her and started my dinner. The salad was wonderful; the vinaigrette was light, enjoyable and had a sweet hint of raspberry. As I was half way done, Chloe came to check on me asking how things were. This was the opportunity to set things correctly.

"Chloe, the salad is wonderful, and umm ... she takes very good care of me." I smiled, lifted my glass and took a sip of water.

"Forgive me; I made an assumption based on a few things. I am embarrassed. I hope I haven't offended you." Chloe whispered.

I leaned forward and whispered so only she could hear. "Chloe, you didn't but one should be careful not to make assumptions so quickly. She could pay by the hand, or paddle, depending on the infraction."

I winked and sat back. She blushed a deep, deep red.

"And when you are able to, I would like another wine Chloe?"

"Of course Miss, right away." She poured my wine, delivered it, then stepped away to tend to another guest seated a few chairs to my right.

I finished my second glass of wine. I had paid my bill and bid Chloe thanks and a good evening. I found it curious when she asked if she would see me tomorrow night assuming that I was here for the convention. I smiled and said to her that I was here for the convention and that due to our travel; I was actually spending two more nights and flying out early on Saturday.

12