Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 05

Story Info
Chloe and the decision.
4.2k words
4.76
2.4k
10
4

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 08/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 5

Chloe and the decision.

Written by Aoife

A/N - Please enjoy this continuing sapphic fictional series. It will be presented and possibly submitted in different genres. Please know this story centers around the love of other women. This is the first time I am dipping my writing toes into the world of dominance and submissive love. There might be a bit of this as our protagonist builds her harem.

***

I made my way over and stood in her line, she looked up and smiled. "Yes Miss a white wine, I will get that for you." Chloe responded.

As she was pouring the wine, I grabbed a napkin and a pen, and simply wrote on it "412"; my room number.

"I read your note. When you are done here, come see me. But I will be back later to see you again this evening." I left a few dollars in the tip jar. I turned and made my way into the crowd of attendees networking as Michael had recommended.

**** End of Chapter 4 ****

***

"I truly love you both. I am giddy with excitement to see you tomorrow when I come home. Let's plan on a nice afternoon spending some time together even some time lingerie shopping."

"We love you as well Miss Caroline. Good night." Angela said, kissing me through the phone.

"Good night, Miss Caroline. I love you as well." Bev softly said.

I had just hung up the phone when I heard a softer knock on the door. I got up from the sofa and walked to the door. Looking through the peephole, I saw Chloe standing there.

I opened the door and stepped to the side allowing her into the room without saying anything to her. I closed the door and secured the lock, then turned to Chloe. I could see she was nervous but yet smiling as well with excitement.

"I have never done this Miss and hotel employees are forbidden from engaging with hotel guests." She quietly stated.

"Well then Chloe, I will make certain not to mention this or your room service on my comment card or review at check out in the morning."

I smiled and proceeded to take her in my arms. I gently hugged her with my left hand caressing her upper back and my right hand flat but firmly against the small of her back. I could feel her trembling slightly. I lowered my head and whispered in her ear.

"There is no need to be this nervous. I am just as excited as you are." I kissed her cheek.

I continued kissing her jawline, then her neck. I continued with soft butterfly kisses on her eyes, forehead, and face. Every third kiss I paused to look up into her eyes. After the third pause, I stopped.

"I can still feel your nervousness." I whispered.

"Miss I said earlier, that I have never ... umm ... Miss, I mean I have never been with a woman." She closed her eyes and lowered her head.

I wrapped my arms around her and carefully hugged her. I whispered in her ear that I wasn't going to harm her and that I felt something special with her when we were talking. That is why I invited her here.

"Come; let's have a seat on the couch and talk."

I broke the hug and took her hand in the mine walking over towards the couch. I sat and with my right hand patted the spot next to me. Chloe looked and smiled then walked to the center of the couch and sat next to me.

I moved the throw pillows, propping them up to give us a little bit of comfort as she sat. I took my hand, laid it on her leg and held it palm up. If she wanted to hold my hand, it was her open invitation.

When I asked Chloe to tell me about herself, she lowered her head slightly to say there wasn't anything special about her. I almost rebuked her right away but I paused. Why? Well, I saw on the couch with me an innocent, frightened, woman who had the potential to live, laugh, love and give.

For the next twenty-five minutes, Chloe willingly shared with me how she "bounced from one house to another" as a military brat.

"We never had a home; it was one temporary house after another."

Her father, a career soldier, was never home and her mother, well her mother had other things taking her time and priorities.

"There were a lot of babysitters, and other Army kids like me but I just couldn't connect. Everything, including them in my life, was short-term."

Then finished by saying that her parents were on their retirement vacation for the past few weeks and she was fending for herself. They will be home in a few weeks but she was not seeing a future in the Washington DC area. Sadly she had nowhere to go. She was in their house but it felt empty.

She had one lover in high school. He was not the most affectionate boy, and all she felt she was to him was a notch on whatever item he used to keep count.

"I just don't know what life there is for me. I am supposed to be enrolling in college at George Mason, but that fell through, so I work two jobs. I will be nineteen in a month and I have nothing to look forward to."

She was uncertain of where she wanted to be in her life, but she knew she was seeking the tender care and touch of a woman, not another man. She just didn't know where this desire and road would take her.

She had a coworker that was in love with another woman, and had explained how amazing the experience was and this is why she was intrigued, and came to my room.

"Chloe, your note was almost suggestive when I read it. You said how I made you smile and how I made you feel good inside."

"Miss, I felt something special about you. There is something about how you stand, how you talk, and how you present yourself. I knew I wanted to be with you, to mimic you, to grow with you and to be here with you."

I sat up straight. It was time to test the water. "Chloe, what if I told you that my girlfriends and I are moving here. And I would love to have you meet them."

She turned her entire body looking at me as if in shock. I turned and put my hand flat on her leg. It was meant to calm her but her eyes moved quickly looking down, I withdrew my hand right away not wanting to offend her. We had a momentary pause.

"You are more than welcome to meet them. Like me, they are kind, loving, and very compassionate. They are both very special to me as I am very special to them."

She smiled a bit. "I think I should go."

"No Chloe." I knew this was a long shot and could blow up but why not I thought.

"Stay the night, it's late. Just sleep with me. I ask nothing else. This way you are not alone and you have me to keep you company, you need to feel what love can be like and what I can and will give you."

She nodded cautiously. "I always shower before bed. They aren't as fun without Bev here but I will go shower and be back momentarily. I have a few extra t-shirts in my luggage. Feel free to look and see if one suits you for sleeping in."

I stood making my way to my suitcase and grabbed a clean pair of panties and the camisole that was for sleeping. I turned to make my way into the bathroom. I stripped off my top and my panties, turning on the water for the shower, waiting for it to come up to temperature.

I stepped in and started to wet my hair, I heard the door to the bathroom open. I smiled, knowing the temptation was too great.

"If you do this Chloe, our relationship changes. It shifts to one where you listen to what I say and to enjoy your life more than you ever have."

There was silence.

"Chloe, in return you will be loved, cared for, taught, and will be taken care of by me and my loving girls; you will become part of our family. "

The curtain to the shower slowly drew open from my left to my right. As Chloe slid it open I saw her standing there, naked, her face lowered. Her long blonde hair was up in a hasty bun. Her skin was near perfection, I didn't see any tattoos, and not that it mattered.

Her very slim waist and boney hips fed down to a well-groomed and maintained tuft of silky blonde hair. Her thighs and calves looked firm. She was in very good shape from being on her feet all day.

I extended my hand and gently lifted her chin. "Never look down ever again. You are far too beautiful to hide your face, smile and eyes. Come let me show you what my love can be like."

Chloe took my hand and I helped her into the shower having her stand in front of me. I closed the curtain and stood behind her as the water slowly covered her chest. My hands rested gently on her shoulders, just moving up and down her arms, moving slowly and methodically. I moved up to her neck and whispered.

"Let me wash your hair. Let me show you what my touch is like, what it feels like."

Chloe tilted her head undoing the hasty bun. Her long blonde hair released from the bun, she shook it letting it fall. I placed my hands on her waist then turned her facing me.

The water cascaded down and wet her beautiful locks. Once wet, I filled my hands with my shampoo, not using that that the hotel provides, and starting at her scalp I smiled as my finger ran through her scalp and through her long locks.

My fingers worked through her luxurious blonde hair then to her scalp. I let my fingernails tease at her scalp, letting her feel the sensation of pure enjoyment.

Chloe's eyes were closed the entire time. She mewed in pleasure as my nails teased her scalp.

I then took the softest washcloth, wet it and added bath gel, and slowly washed her back, her shoulder, and her arms. I stopped at her waist, and then trailed down the outside of her legs. I gently washed her calves in the inner of her thighs stopping short of her sex, then around to her left hip. I came up and washed her stomach purposefully, avoiding her breasts.

After I was done with the washcloth, I caressed her sides, and carefully washed her breasts with my hands, very softly, and very gently caressing her, and then moved my hands down to her waist, and as I paused, Chloe spread her legs slightly. This allowed my hand to dip between her thighs and wash her most precious, sensitive, and private areas.

I raised my hands, holding her waist and turned her towards me and gently caressed her ass and her back. The water, now rinsing her body, I had her dip her hair in carefully rinsing it. Once finished I turned her slowly allowing the water to cascade down her front rinsing her. Once finished I moved stepping in front of her and said to her she could step out or she could assist me.

"May I stay Miss?" Chloe whispered.

I turned, allowing the water to wet my hair. I smiled then continued washing my front. I was very methodical as I washed my breasts, my stomach and my arms almost teasing Chloe as the washcloth circled my nipples, but did not dip into my sex.

Chloe stood there in amazement. I readied myself to turn and face forward and handed her my washcloth and instructed her to carefully wash my back. I smiled again and turned facing the spray of the water.

She was timid and gentle as this was her first time. Her caress was highly enjoyable as her left hand pressed slightly against my back and her right hand moved the washcloth with grace and tenderness along my back. She moved lower just above my ass and hesitated.

"Dearest Chloe, your touch is moving me but your hesitation worries me. Shall we stop?"

Suddenly as if I was taking something special away from her, Chloe moved her hand caressing my ass. Her movements were still timid but I could say without a doubt they were also exploratory. Something she has never known, done yet filled with wonderment.

Chloe washed down my legs and carefully, I lifted each of my feet. As she washed up my legs, I kept them closed, not wanting her to touch me too intimately as I knew where that would take us.

Chloe finished and I turned towards her, dipping my head back, letting the water rinse my hair once more and then on my back I looked at her with a smile on my face just seeing her amazement. I turned and shut off the water then carefully opened the curtain. I took her hand in mine allowing her to step out and exit before me.

Still holding her hand as she was out of the shower, I stepped out using her for balance, and then reached for a towel. I carefully dried Chloe avoiding being intimate at all. I didn't want to hurry this. I asked her if she would like to dry me as I did her.

Chloe hesitated but nodded; she took a towel from the rack and patted my skin dry. I handed her a clean towel and encouraged her to dry her hair, as I did mine.

I slipped on my panties and camisole and stepped from the bathroom.

"When you finish, feel free to join me in bed. I am looking forward to a night's sleep with you."

It wasn't much longer, maybe ten minutes, when Chloe emerged from the bathroom. I watched her walk around the bed, dressed in one of my faded but soft t-shirts. I felt the sheet and blanket pulled back and the right side of the bed shift. I reached up and turned off the bedside lamp.

I rolled to my right and looked at her, then extended my right arm. She naturally laid her head on my chest and curled against me. I moved my arm slowly and pulled her into me, just holding her in our cuddle.

"Goodnight Chloe. We can talk more in the morning." And with that I closed my eyes, wanting her to know she was safe with me.

"Goodnight Miss."

***

I woke in the morning with Chloe still curled up at my side. I turned my head and looked to see that she was wide awake and had a beautiful smile on her face. She gently leaned forward and kissed my lips.

"Miss, this was the most magical evening of my life. I do not know how I will go on without you."

"Oh dearest Chloe, it will be but a mere matter of months until you will be in my arms again. The girls, Angela and Bev will love you as I do, I am certain."

"But Miss Caroline," she hesitated. I had a feeling what was coming. Self-doubt.

"I will never forget this feeling but are you sure they will love me? What if they do not Miss?"

I rolled over and took her in my arms. In the first true sexually assertive gesture, I wrapped my left leg over hers, and hugged her tightly. I kissed her lips gently, as I ground my panty covered pussy on her thigh.

"Do you feel the heat and wetness you have brought to me this morning?"

I kissed her again, this time grinding harder and quicker, my panties against her thigh, the fabric against my swelling lips and now throbbing clit.

"You dearest Chloe make me want to cum right now. But alas, I won't. Our first time together will be so much more. My girls love you as well."

With another kiss, I slowed my movements. "They do not have a choice as I choose you for My family dearest Chloe. I choose you to come to My family."

With a final kiss we laid for a few more moments until the clock alarm sounded. 6:10, time for me to get ready to go home.

Chloe dressed and as I walked Chloe to the door, I handed her a note with my phone number. "You will call whenever you want. My girls will know everything about you as soon as I get home."

With a simple understanding which was filled with trust, a bit of uncertainty, a bit of excitement and one of promised love and family, Chloe walked out of my life, temporarily.

The metallic click of the door closing hurt my heart. She remained in my heart, mind and soul. I feared the next few months would be challenging for her and me.

***

I arrived at the airport in Savannah. I smiled wide walking up the jet way heading to baggage claim. I couldn't wait to see My girls. I took the escalator down one floor. I smiled wider as I saw Angela and Bev waiting for me at baggage claim as we agreed.

I was thrilled to see them and even more thrilled and excited when I got to hug each of them individually, not a long public display but a very affectionate hug. There was a soft, gentle hug and a kiss. We sat and waited for the bags to come on the carousel.

As we collected my bags I said to them that when we arrived at home, I needed to have a special conversation with them, and I would fill them in on all the details of the past few days and our new journey moving forward.

Angela drove with me in the back seat but in her excitement, she was the first to ask tons of questions about my new job. When would it start? Where will we live? How will we move so far?

Her questions went on and on. I just smiled and told her that John and Ken were going to assist with connecting me with a realtor and would ensure I had what I needed.

"Girls!" I almost yelled. "Please can we get home and relax a bit and maybe cuddle and I promise I will tell you everything and more." I said from the backseat.

Bev turned around and smiled. "Miss we are just excited to see you and welcome you home."

I reached forward and out a hand on each of their shoulders. "I have wonderful news and I promise to share it all with you. I miss you both as well."

I gently squeezed their shoulders. "I have thought so much about our family and our love. I can't wait to be in your arms."

We arrived home and once in the house I unpacked with Bev's insistence and a bit of my directive. When we finished we all went and sat in the living room.

I was slightly nervous but knew this is what I wanted and if this is what I wanted, well then they would support me bring Chloe into the family when we moved.

"As I explained on the phone, I will be receiving an offer to work for a company in the Washington DC area." I took a deep breath. "There is potential for growth in this position and it's something I can't pass up for my career and for us. That is if you agree to move forward as our family. You both belonging to me."

I purposefully paused letting that sink in. "I learned some things when I was gone. Your devotion to me is very strong, you both seem to want to do for me and in essence serve me as your head of household and Mistress. Is that correct?"

I looked from Angela to Bev. They were both nodding, Angela spoke first, "Yes Miss Caroline it is you and Bev that I want."

Then I looked at Bev. "Miss the pleasure and satisfaction I have found in giving and serving you and loving you and Angela is more than I have dreamed of."

"Angela, it will also mean you are selling your home. Are you sure this is what you want?"

"To be with you Miss Caroline is what I want."

I smiled. "Then the decision is made."

"I will be receiving a nice offer that will be sent to me. I am assuming it'll be sent sometime on Monday or Tuesday but based on what you just said; I expect your support in moving."

I stood, letting go of their hands. This wasn't new for when I talk, sometimes I just pace.

"I do not have a family here except for you. I know it will mean you changing your jobs, but with that larger metropolitan city, I am certain, there will be a plethora of jobs for you." I took a deep breath.

"John is going to provide me with a list of apartment complexes and the name of a realtor or whatever we needed to make this move happen."

At this point, I turned to them as I knew this would be the difficult part of the conversation.

"There is something else I need to share with you. I doubt you will be upset, as you both love Me, even more, I expect you will understand."

I went on to explain how I met Chloe, and how we interacted, and how beautiful she is. I explained she appeared to be lost, and unsure of where she wanted to go as a woman.

I went on to explain how I was immediately drawn to her, because she reminded me so much of myself not having anyone until I met you both. I explained to them what I found when she spoke to me that she truly was out on her own with no family to love.

"I have offered to her our love as My family when we move to the Washington D.C. area." I smiled and looked at them, watching their faces as both of their faces beamed with smiles.

Angela spoke, "Miss, we support the decisions you make for our family." Bev was nodding her head the whole time in agreement.

12