Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 06

Story Info
A hierarchy defined a new collar and starting the move.
5.8k words
4.56
2.9k
5
1

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 08/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 6

A hierarchy defined a new collar and starting the move.

Written by Aoife

A/N - Please enjoy this continuing sapphic fictional series. Please know this story centers around the love of other women and the strong woman Caroline has become. I hope you see I am increasing her lead and mastery of leading her harem as we move forward.

Thank you for your comments and recommendations.

***

Miss Caroline was very firm with me when I started crying. I listened and promised her I would stop. I fell asleep eventually hugging my pillow softly weeping as I wished I could be with Her.

It was just after 4:30 in the morning when I woke up. My heart was still breaking, my body sore from crying. I sat up in bed and made a decision. It was a crazy decision but one which I needed for me, for my heart, and my soul.

**** End of Chapter 5 ****

***

Chloe

After a long day of preparation for the next conference, I clocked out at 4:00 as my shift ended. I made my way to my parents' house and did what I needed to do. I wrote a letter explaining my unhappiness.

Right at 7:40 pm, I boarded the Amtrak Silver Service, Palmetto heading south. I stowed my backpack at my feet. I had checked my suitcase not knowing what I could be getting myself into. It was with a few quick jolts that the train moved forward. I pulled off my sweatshirt, rolled it up into a pillow and laid my head against the window hoping to get some sleep.

***

I was shaken awake by the Amtrak employee's announcement that we were 15 minutes from Savannah. I opened my eyes and looked at my watch. True to her words, it was just 6:30 am. Immediately my stomach started churning. I started sweating and I almost started crying.

The train came to a stop and the announcement was made that we had arrived in Savannah. I pulled on my sweatshirt, gathered my backpack and made my way towards the train exit and then baggage claim. Once I had my suitcase, I followed the signs to the passenger pickup and public transportation.

I walked out to the taxi stand. I had pulled Miss Caroline's home address from the hotel records. I didn't care; I would be fired in two days for being a "no-call / no-show". I would find another job if I needed to. It would all hinge on what Miss Caroline wanted with me.

I had Miss Caroline's phone number as a backup should things not go as planned. The taxi driver smiled when I asked if he knew the Port Wentworth area and handed him the address.

He smiled." It won't be that long, maybe fifteen minutes; it's about 9 miles to our north." He put the car in gear and off we went.

"Traveling home?" He asked.

"No sir. Coming to visit a friend, it is a surprise. She doesn't know I am coming."

He smiled, commenting how nice of a friend I was, if he only knew. I hoped I would be received positively.

Just as the driver suggested it was fifteen minutes later, we pulled up in front of a beautiful two story home. He parked in the driveway and opened his door then mine. He then opened the trunk and lifted my medium size suitcase out. I handed him the fare plus a tip thanking him.

I made my way to the front door leaving my backpack and suitcase off to the side in hopes I would be welcomed.

I paused a few moments then with all the courage I could muster; I rang the bell then waited. There was no response. Here I stood, a nineteen year old girl, hoping to see the woman I loved and needed would still, want and need me.

I started getting very nervous, so I rang the doorbell again.

My heart started racing when I heard footsteps. I heard the metallic click of a door chain, then the twist of a lock, then the door knob twisting as the swoosh of the door deafened my ears as the door to the home opened.

I was caught off guard when a beautiful woman with chestnut brown hair greeted me wearing her robe, looking as if she just woke up.

"May I help you?" She asked.

Tears flowed from my eyes. I immediately panicked, my voice cracked as I started to speak.

"I... I am... sorry but is Miss Caroline here?" I shook as the tears flowed and my stomach churned harder. I do not know why but I couldn't stop crying. I lowered my head in fear and embarrassment.

"I... I am sorry she doesn't know... I left home last night. Please tell her Chloe is here to see her and I need her so much!"

"Come in! Come in please." The woman opened the door wide. "Is that your bag and suitcase?"

I nodded, unable to speak. "Bring them then. Please wait here in the foyer, let me wake Miss Caroline."

Her words rang true now to my ears, it was only seven in the morning on a Saturday. Oh what have I done!

As I entered the foyer of the beautiful home, I heard Miss Caroline's voice. "Chloe?"

"Miss! Oh Miss, I am sorry I had to..." I cried harder falling to my knees in fear. "Please Miss I am so, so very sorry."

She hurried down the stairs and knelt on the floor next to me. "Chloe." She whispered, wrapping her arms around me, just holding me tight. She whispered in a very firm voice. "What are you doing girl?"

"Oh Miss!" I cried harder into her camisole as she hugged me tight.

***

Caroline

My mind was slightly buzzing from the last 30 minutes of activity. I sat at the table in the breakfast nook staring out the window onto the backyard. I was pulled from my thoughts as Bev brought four coffee cups to the table. I almost told her that only three were needed, but I thought twice.

"What the hell did that girl do?" I finally said out loud. I had asked question in my head at least four times in the past minutes. "I should redden her ass until she cries!"

Bev had a small bowl of sugar and a pint size bottle of half-n-half sitting on the trivet. I looked up at her and smiled nodding my head, it was then she took her seat, on my right. I heard the pitter patter of feet. I looked over my shoulder and saw Angela. She smiled and let me know that Chloe was in the shower and had been taken care of.

"Well this is an unexpected turn of events." I exhaled. In my mind I knew all this did was move things forward faster than I expected.

We heard a series of spits and sputters from the coffee pot. Bev stood from her chair and retrieved the finished pot and poured it into the warming carafe. She brought it over and set in on the center trivet excusing her to check on Chloe.

Angela poured both of us a cup of coffee. She looked at me and smiled, I nodded. "Please tell me what is on your mind."

"Miss, you must forgive me, but did you see how her eyes and expression changed when she saw you come down the steps? She adores you Miss."

"I want to redden her ass! Yet, I want to hug her and love her." I took a sip of coffee. "She needs and deserves both! How dare she just pop in like this?" I took another sip from my coffee. "Angela, it has only been three weeks! What went through that girl's mind?"

"Ha!" Angela laughed and looked at me with a smirk on her face.

I glared at her. "Manage yourself Angela! I will redden your bottom for that reaction."

"Yes Miss Caroline." She set her coffee cup on the table and placed her hand on top of mine, her thumb stroking the back of my hand lovingly.

"What went through her mind was the same thing that Bev and I felt when we first met you at the Christmas Party. The same thoughts when you hold us, when you love us, and yes the few times you reddened my ass for being a "girl"."

She actually held up her hands and used air quotes.

"That girl Miss is infatuated with you." She paused. "I bet she had a mini orgasm just seeing you Miss."

I just smiled and looked at her and took her hand in mine. "Well I guess it is time for a family meeting and discussion of duties around the house for the next two weeks until we head north."

We were interrupted when Bev announced that Chloe would be down momentarily.

I looked at Bev. "I should redden your ass... just because!" I smiled at her and winked.

"Hmm yes. Please Miss." Bev smiled wide.

Angela smiled and replied, "I thought the same thing Bev dear."

I glared at Angela. "Stop it." I then looked at Bev, "Both of you stop it. I am... Agh!"

I stood backing away from my chair and the table. I needed to think this through. I suddenly needed to support another person. I needed more structure in My family. I hadn't thought this all the way through yet.

"Damn!" I screamed in frustration. I turned and looked at the girls, I saw Chloe standing in the kitchen looking at me. She immediately lowered her head.

"Chloe!" I barked. Her head immediately lifted looking at me. "What did I tell you about looking down?"

She said nothing. I stood there looking at her. I crossed my arms over my chest. There was silence in the room. Angela and Bev didn't move.

"When we were together in the hotel room and you stood in the bathroom with your head down, what did I say to you?"

Chloe stood there in silence, still not saying anything. I slowly walked over to her. I wasn't angry, I wasn't mad, I wasn't upset. I was frustrated, I was simply frustrated. I walked towards Chloe.

"Well?" There was no answer.

I took her hand and walked her to the living room.

"I instructed you that you were not to look down unless instructed to. Ever! You are to look forward. You represent Me, you are to be proud of who you are and confident."

I sat on the couch not letting go of her hand. I pulled her hand, twisting her and pulling her closer.

"Take your sweatpants down, now! Lay across my legs. I told you I would redden your ass Chloe." I looked at her. "Angela, Bev. Come here and steady your sister."

Angela and Bev moved quickly into the living room. They both assisted Chloe as she lay down over my legs. I felt the warmth of her mound resting into my pajama pants, her bare ass exposed.

"Count Chloe"

Whack!

"One" Chloe sputtered.

Whack!

"Two Miss"

I waited as she squirmed slightly.

"Stop moving."

Then in succession...

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

Her ass turned red rather quickly and my hand stung some. I looked at Angela. "Help her stand."

Once Chloe was off of my legs, I stood and walked towards the stairs for my shower. Bev started to follow me; I turned to her looking at all three girls in the living room.

"No Bev, no enjoyment, no sex, no making love and no fun until the house are in order. I will be down after my lonely and unenjoyable shower, which wasn't what I was looking forward to on a Saturday morning. We will have a family meeting to discuss rules."

I paused then looked at Angela. "As my lieutenant, I assume you will mentor and advise your sisters when, like now, I am not pleased." I turned and made my way to my shower.

"Not the way I wanted my Saturday morning to start!" I said to no one walking up the stairs.

***

I finished my shower and I dried off making my way into the bedroom. When I entered the bedroom, I saw Chloe standing at the doorway. Her hands were in front of her, and she was looking straight ahead. I continued on with what I was doing. I slipped on my panties deciding to go braless today. It was Saturday; I was hoping to spend some fun time with the girls. I had promised some fun shopping at an adult store north of Savannah, across the South Carolina border.

I wasn't sure of what I truly wanted to do with Chloe at this point and I did see she looked sincere in her coming apology. I lifted my blouse off the hanger and went to put it on but paused and looked at her.

"When you learn the rules, you will be allowed to assist. Did you learn anything from Angela?"

Chloe nodded. I extended my hand. Chloe stepped forward, taking the blouse from my hand. I turned around, allowing her to slip it on my arms through the holes. She was very careful in her movements. I pulled my hair from the collar, turned allowing her to button up the lighter weight floral print blouse.

"Go tell Angela we are leaving for brunch in twenty minutes, my coffee was ruined this morning and I haven't eaten and send Bev up here and tell your sister to hurry."

I watched her turn and leave the room. I turned and walked to the vanity finishing my makeup. A few moments later there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Miss?"

"Bev dearest, close the door please."

I stood from the vanity and walked towards her. I was horny; the rush of adrenaline from this morning was powerful. I was needy, and I missed Bev in the shower this morning. I unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it off my shoulders exposing my breasts and hard nipples to her.

"Kneel." Bev smiled wide.

I hooked my thumbs inside the waistband of my panties, pulling them down. I stepped out of them and approached her, stopping in front of her.

"Open."

I stepped closer and spread my legs, running my moist lips over her already extended tongue.

"I missed you in my shower slut. Quickly, make me happy, I will cover you with my nectar."

Bev slid her hands up my outer thighs to my ass. She held my ass firm pulling me deeper in her face. Her tongue gently flicked at my clit, circling it, and then with her tongue pressed flat she lapped at my lips, loving them.

"Make Me cum slut!"

As she closed her mouth on my swollen lips and moved up kissing my clit, Bev opened her mouth like, then with the underside of her tongue Drew it down from my clit to through my dripping passage. Then down to stopping at the bottom of my pussy.

I streaked in pleasure.

"Bev, I just had a wicked thought. Do not stop Bev." I grasped at her hair.

"Angela!!" I yelled. "Bring slut here!"

Bev closed her mouth over my clit making love to me, urging me forward, closer to my orgasm. My hands pulled at Bev's hair holding her mouth and tongue where I needed her to be. I was close.

There was a soft knock on the door. "Come"

They both entered the look on Chloe's face made me smile.

"Kneel at her side and watch your sister love Me." I was so very close. "Bev you are an amazing lover. You thrill your Mistress."

I was starting to tingle; Bev's mouth and tongue were getting to me quickly. The earlier rush of power, the thoughts of Chloe, and of my growing sexual family, coupled with missing Bev in the shower this morning, and now an audience, had me on edge.

I looked down at Bev on her knees between my legs; her eyes were looking straight up into mine. Our eyes connected. "God Bev, I love you and your sister. I am going to cum on your face."

My orgasm overtook me. My legs started to tremble. I was on display for my girls and I wanted them watching me. I felt my stomach churning and it was then that I felt Bev's mouth covered my pussy fully. Her tongue deep inside urging me on to my heavenly climax.

I was unsteady on my feet as my head rolled from side to side feeling the euphoria over take me. I was dizzy in my orgasm, with lustful love and enjoyment. I fell to the bed lying down, catching my breath, and just coming down from the euphoria of my orgasm.

"Angela, instruct Chloe on caring for Me. Chloe, you will listen carefully to her." I smiled wide, "Bev you are such a wonderful lover, you will need to teach your sister soon."

I closed my eyes, slowing my breathing.

I felt Angela's hands touching my legs as she instructed Chloe to kneel and carefully tend to cleaning me so we can continue on with our day. Chloe was soft in her touch but also as before when we showered she was very hesitant. That would come in time.

When she finished, Angela picked my panties from the floor and shooed Bev and Chloe from the room.

"Bev, wear my cream with pride." I said as they both walked from the room.

Angela assisted in dressing me by pulling a pair of jeans from the closet. She assisted me with my blouse again. Once I was dressed, and walked with me to the vanity to check my makeup. Once satisfied, I stood and took her hands in mine.

I stood close to her. "Angela, you know you sit next to Me in the family I am building; you are my second. Though I loved Bev first, she is far too submissive. You are my dearest and I trust you will continue as I need."

"Of course Miss."

I kissed her lips gently. "I give you so much but do not think you will not be punished should it be deserved. I will redden your ass as I have in the past My pet."

"Yes Miss I am well aware of my past indiscretions and mistakes when loving and honoring you." She kissed my cheek, whispering her love and devotion to me.

"It is My intention to collar Chloe today as I learned to do with you and Bev. Do not say a word but you are to know and be well prepared."

"Thank you Miss, Bev and I will wear our day chokers with pride at brunch but will be well prepared for when we go shopping Miss Caroline."

She ran her finger through my hair once more to straighten it. Once satisfied, we walked downstairs.

***

The four of us enjoyed a wonderful brunch. Angela was seated at My left, Bev was at My right and Chloe was at the other end of the table. To her word, Angela wore her black choker and Bev wore her red choker. Both with silver trimmed hearts in the center in their prominent place. I know Chloe had noticed, she didn't say anything.

"Girls, from now on, how we are seated, will be from now on and moving forward. Angela, you will always be on my left, Bev will be on my right." I looked at Chloe.

"When we are at home, you will be at my feet. When out in public, Angela will instruct you as to your place."

Our coffee was delivered and menus handed out. We carried on a nice conversation. We ordered our meals then the silence overcame us.

"Chloe, tell My girls about you." I instructed.

Chloe shared with Angela and Bev the very similar story and background which she had shared with me. As she was speaking, our meals arrived and we enjoyed some soft conversation and banter, just four girls out for a Saturday brunch.

As we finished our brunch and all were taking our last sips of coffee, I looked at Angela.

"I will handle the check. Take Bev and Chloe to the ladies room and have them remove their panties and bras. No undergarments for today and tomorrow. If fact girls, prepare, tomorrow while in the house you will be topless."

I smiled and stood talking the check in hand and walking up front to complete the transaction.

I sat in the passenger's side back seat as Angela drove, Bev was to my left, Chloe was in the front passenger seat. We headed north to State Route 25 and turned right onto State Route 17, heading to Limehouse. Within fifteen minutes we were pulling into the parking lot of Adult Mart.

"Chloe, you are to observe and accept, not speak unless asked a question. Do you understand?" She nodded. "Okay girls; let's see what we can find. You never know Chloe; I might do something special for you and Me here."

I opened the door and got out walking towards the seedy looking building which had no windows. The gray front door had a prominent sign indicating minors were not permitted entry. I smiled internally as I couldn't wait. My nipples hardened, recalling when Angela, Ben and I were here getting their collars.

I wonder if My public display of dominance would be remembered. It was a challenging ride home with Bev gagged and Angela squirming with a reddened ass after she questioned the need for only one silver ring on her collar. Little did she know how it looked on her against her jet black hair. Hmm the black leather and the silver studs against the color of her hair and the one shiny silver ring. I almost orgasmed at that moment.

I wondered how Chloe would react when I collared her within the next several minutes.

As Angela turned off the car, both she and Bev reached into their purses and removed their collars. Angela's a thick black with silver studs and a single center ring for her leash.

12