Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 09

Story Info
Congrats! Greater responsibilities. New challenges and more.
8.3k words
4.92
2.3k
5
1

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 08/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Congratulations, greater responsibilities. New challenges and a new family member?

Written by Aoife

A/N - Please enjoy this continuing Sapphic fictional series. Now that Caroline has her harem built, or so we think. Enjoy their continuing life's journey. As always I hope you enjoy the series.

This one is a bit slow but was written so on purpose as family dynamics are realized and the future is crafted. As always, love prevails.

***

I smiled wide knowing this was not just the start of a brand new day nor was this a start of a new week. This was the start of the new relationship I had with My family, My girls and our lives as one.

This would all happen in the house that El found for us and the one we have transformed into our home.

**** End of Chapter 8 ****

***

One Year Later

Tuesday night, when I got home from work, Chloe met me at the front door taking My jacket, satchel and lunch bag. I looked at her puzzled as she was wearing her leash with her collar. She kissed My cheek and whispered in My ear.

"Happy Anniversary Mistress, I love you more every day. It has been a joyous year since accepting Your ring." She kissed My cheek again.

I questioned her leash; she just smiled and asked if I would 'walk' her later. I smiled wide.

That night, we celebrated El's one year anniversary and all of our vows. We didn't celebrate too deep into the night, all except Chloe, had to work in the morning. Chloe has a task list made for things needed to be done in the house. In essence, she had work to do tomorrow as well.

Over dinner, Chloe asked that we all be home at 6:00 for a special dinner tomorrow night. There was a look exchanged between Angela, Bev and Chloe, and when I asked, they all blushed and denied it.

That night, I was heading to bed from my shower and asked El if I could have one of her magnificent back massages. I was feeling extremely stressed. Minutes later, having her slowly lower My robe, I found myself lying on the queen size bed in the third bedroom. It was magical as the aromatics of eucalyptus filled the air. El had Me now lying on my stomach.

El's hands were warm as she caressed My body starting at my feet. The room was filled with the soft sounds of acoustic relaxation, sounds of running water, soft sounds of the ocean mixed with music from a harp and a piano.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax. "Yes Miss Caroline, take a deep breath, inhale for four seconds, hold it for three and exhale for four seconds Miss, this will help."

She continued at My ankles. Her movements were soft and slow. I was breathing as she had asked when I felt her hands glide up my calves then back down. She was tender and loving. I was slightly startled when I felt the fingers of another of My girls start caressing My upper back and neck.

I was melting at their touches. "Hmmm My girls, how can I ever repay you?"

There was a shushed conversation as someone whispered. I couldn't hear what was said and couldn't tell by whom. El had slid her hands up my outer thighs and was working My hamstring muscles. I then felt the drizzle of warm oil on the center of my back, I shivered.

I loved the feeling as one of My pets started caressing my upper back and neck, scratching My scalp and caressing My temples. Next I felt two other sets of hands caressing My back and sides. At the thought and feeling of this I spread My legs and exhaled, moaning at the pleasure.

"Oh yes Miss, we have more for you, You please allow Your girls to care for you."

It was then I felt a hand on each of my buttocks with soft caresses while My inner thighs, back and neck were being touched.

"God yes My loves, god yes please. Your Miss is so sorry. I have been so stressed at work." I moaned.

There was a whisper of love in My ear, I think it was Bev, but it was very hushed. There was then a kiss on My cheek; I turned My face seeing Angela. She kissed my lips softly whispering to me to relax and let them love me.

Then there was a drizzle of oil down my lower back then a drizzle between My ass cheeks then pooled some at My pointed star.

A tiny finger started caressing my rim as a thumb teased at my now widely spread legs and exposed pussy. The kisses remained soft as were the caresses on My body. Nothing hurried just relaxation and love.

The thumb slid slowly penetrating my pussy which caused Me to moan. Then as that was happening, the small finger pressed inside My ass penetrating Me. It was that moment that Angela kissed Me full, her tongue parting My lips and searching for Mine. It was slightly challenging but oh so loving.

The opus of love which was being created was soon coming to its crescendo as I started quivering. My arms at My side I couldn't move. My pets loving My entire body, their touches and kisses all coordinated by My newest pet, our conductor.

The thumb withdrew as two fingers slid in My pussy immediately finding my trigger and strumming it as I squealed into Angela's mouth. A second small finger pressed at my anus and I welcomed its entrance.

I was floating when My core and stomach churned. I felt a stream of wetness flow from my pussy. It was overwhelming, it was forceful, and it was exhilarating and shocking. I screamed, breaking the kiss and cumming one of My pets fingers and hand.

As the girls withdrew their fingers, I felt their still very soft loving touches as one lay to My right, one to My left and one at My feet. It was a few moments later when I felt the warmth of a hot washcloth start its job of cleaning Me.

One by one they left to shower and clean up. My Angela was the last to pull Me into a hug and kiss Me softly whispering her devotion and love from that moment until the end of eternity.

Moments later I found Myself surrounded again by My girls, Angela on my left, Bev on My right, Chloe right behind Bev, and El curled at my feet, all of us resting, falling asleep in the bed after a night of purest love and devotion.

***

When I arrived at work, I went immediately head down finishing the final review of the schematics for the new install for a large client. John and Ken both stopped by my cubicle three times checking to see if I needed assistance or if I needed more time.

I understand John is the owner of the company and Ken is the Director of the Network and Cyber Security teams but dammit I know what I am doing. Yes, this is for a large contract for a healthcare system in Nebraska but god damn I can do this without being asked three times so far today and five times this week.

I replied to them each time. I was doing a final review and crunching the numbers for days and labor hours and would have it to them shortly after lunch today for their review.

I was upsetting myself; I was working myself into a tizzy. I felt like my confidence was being challenged. Jason, my teammate, was on the prowl. He had wanted the role as lead on this project but it was given to me. I think back and wonder why Ken just didn't make him the lead.

I started to shake and worry, I felt in fear of my job suddenly. Fuck! I was going to cry.

I stood and made my way to the ladies room trying to get there without anyone noticing. I opened the door and made my way as fast as possible into the open stall and latched it closed.

As soon as I sat my jeans clad ass on the seat. I started thinking too much. I was worrying about My girls and how I would provide for them. Then it all hit, I started crying.

"Ohhh fuck, Ken is going to fire me." I chastised myself. "Caroline Bell, you just aren't good enough. That is why John and Ken keep checking on you. Admit it; you aren't as good as you thought."

I said out loud as I continued crying, my tears soaked wads of toilet paper fell to the floor.

I finally calmed down. I stood and gathered the many wads of toilet tissue I had thrown on the floor. They were soaked in my tears and slightly darkened with mascara. I would certainly look like a raccoon. The little makeup I wore was now destroyed.

Damn Bev wanted Me to look pretty for dinner tonight. She said something about a celebration and Chloe was making a wonderful dinner for 6:00 pm. I flushed the wads of toilet tissue removing all evidence, except for my eyes from this fiasco, and then opened the stall door.

To my shock, Jordan, Ken's secretary, was standing right there with tears welling up in her eyes. She half smiled and opened her arms to hug me. I started balling all over again but this time I was crying on her shoulder.

"He isn't going to fire you. You must believe me Caroline. I know he isn't." Jordan whispered in my ear. "He and John think the world of you."

I cried harder, mumbling about them checking on me so many times. "How can you be so sure?"

She just held me close, hugging me. Her hand rubbed the center of my back. "Okay, that is enough." She spoke firmly. "I am putting an end to this right now." She released the hug and held me by my shoulders at arms width.

"You young lady, have five minutes and you will then walk to my desk. Do you understand? No questions asked, do you hear me? Caroline Bell, this is important for me and important for you. Five minutes at my desk."

She released my shoulders; she spun and walked out the ladies restroom door.

Oh damn I thought. What have I done? I thought to myself then I whispered. "Oh God, Angela help me please!"

***

Exactly five minutes later I walked in the direction of Ken's office. Jordan was at her desk. When she saw me she smiled and stood.

"That's better, now come with me." And she knocked twice, two firm raps on Ken's closed office door. She opened the door and looked at me and nodded.

As we entered Ken stood picking up his coffee cup and nodded towards his small conference table. I walked around the left side and stood, Jordan stood pulling out a chair for Ken and then her. When Ken sat I followed suit as did Jordan.

My hands were flat in my lap, and I was as nervous as I could be. I had no idea what this was about. It seemed like Ken was staring at me as if I was ready to be fired. I was so nervous I started breathing heavier.

"Caroline." He smiled then said. "Let's have you calm down and explain to me what you are so worried or upset about?" Ken was calm in his words, he was level in his tone but when he finished, he smiled.

"Sir, I feel..." he interrupted me by holding a single finger in the air, asking me to pause.

"Caroline, its Ken, not sir, please Ken." He smiled then nodded for me to continue.

"Ken, I am afraid you are going to fire me. You and John and umm" I paused, "have stopped by the cube four or five times this week while I have been finishing the schematics and final project proposal. I am afraid I am not doing well. And I just bought this house for my wife and I am going to..." I stopped and slapped my hand across my mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I thought, I just admitted I am gay and he will fire me for sure.

I felt Jordan hand me a tissue and her hand covered mine so softly, she was being so kind, but it wasn't sexual it was pure kindness and support. Just one professional woman caring for another.

Ken spoke. "Caroline, a few things please. Jordan is here as a witness simply as you are a woman with her boss behind closed doors. Second, take a deep breath and please calm down. Third, you are not being fired. Fourth, I don't care if you have a wife, a husband, a cat, a dog, or a fish. I care that we get the job done and done correctly."

He took a sip of coffee. "You were about to say something else after you mentioned John and I stopping by your cube. What were you going to say?"

I was silent, I would handle Jason. I would eventually find the nerve to shut him up. I didn't want Ken involved. I didn't want to cause any trouble.

"Si ... Ken, I apologize I am just a bit stressed. I got this and I am trying to get you to see I am worth the risk and gamble you and John took a year and a half ago. Believe me it's just like, you and him, are ... Well, Sir, you are lurking and making me nervous. You are making me question myself. I am sorry but I have never done that before."

I continued. "I know this is a huge account and I am well aware my job is on the line but I got this. Now if you will excuse me I need to return to the ladies room and try and fix my face and return to work. I am sorry for wasting your time Ken."

He nodded so I stood. "Jordan, thank you and I apologize to you as well." I turned and walked out of Ken's office needing to get my head out of my ass and my work completed."

I returned to my cubicle and went back to work. I worked through lunch. After the third review without seeing any errors, I stood and walked to the four other team members, including Jason and thanked them for their hard work. I was going to turn in the schematics and proposal to Ken.

After dropping the documents off with Jordan as Ken was in a meeting, I returned to my cubicle and started on the next project. It was a smaller redesign for a grocery store, the needed cameras and a new network installed. They were going to move to a new Point Of Sale product and wanted an upgrade. They needed a whole rewire, server, and backup and of course cybersecurity software and a ... god it wasn't so easy.

***

At 4:45, my desk phone rang, it was Ken. When I answered Ken asked that I come to his office. "Don't worry Caroline; this is a very good meeting." He calmed my nerves.

I made my way to his office. Jordan looked up at me and smiled. She told me to take a deep breath and go inside. "They are waiting on you."

They? Oh goodness I thought. Okay I took a deep breath and let it out, opening Ken's door. I was taken aback when I saw John sitting on Ken's couch, Ken behind his desk and our HR Manager in an office chair.

"Caroline! Welcome, good to see you again." John stood and shook my hand. "Let me reintroduce to you our HR manager. Now this is a positive meeting so relax. Please have a seat."

For the next 15 minutes, John and Ken went on to explain how wonderful I was doing in my work, and how they really felt I was standing above my other teammates, how I had a grasp on every project and how I was really taking the lead on projects, without any of the redo's that other teammates had to have done in the past.

Ken made a few comments about my positive attitude, my good work, my timeliness and how he was able to hand me the most difficult projects and to know without challenges I would make the right decisions and make things happen in a positive manner for the organization.

It was the HR manager that spoke next. I was slightly shaken but she asked me directly if there was an employee that was making her feel uncomfortable.

I shook my head indicating there wasn't. Ken interrupted immediately and explained that he shared with John and the HR manager my hesitancy or a seeming hesitancy from our conversation earlier in the day.

"I need you to understand that you are an amazing employee. I need to make sure that there's nothing holding you back or frankly someone that would cause you to leave my company." John spoke.

I smiled and spoke softly. "Please understand there is a teammate that I will deal with in my own way as I feel pressure from them but in no fashion, would I like to make a formal complaint. I am honored and feel that my worth in this organization and my hard work is not going unnoticed. Please know I will fix this and if I need guidance, I will ask."

They all looked at me and smiled. Ken stood, shook my hand and told me to have a nice evening and that he would see me tomorrow morning for work.

As I drove home that evening, I replayed all of my actions and the conversation over in my head, knowing for well and good they were satisfied with my work, but this Jason character could be an issue in the long-term.

***

I pulled in the driveway and took a few deep breaths as El has explained. I knew we had a special dinner tonight but I needed to get myself in the correct frame of mind. My girls wanted to celebrate. I wasn't to ruin their mood. After a few moments, I made my way inside the house. Chloe met me at the front door when she hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Miss Caroline, are you okay?" She is so kind and compassionate, always thinking of others first.

I smiled as best I could then I asked if she could please have Angela as well as Bev come upstairs. Then I walked up the stairs to my master bedroom. I pushed the decorative pillows onto the floor. I pulled back the comforter and the blanket. I grabbed my pillow and lay down on the bed. I am facing away from the door. I hugged my pillow and started crying.

Angela knocked on my bedroom door. I felt her hand on my shoulder as I shook, still crying. I heard Angela ask Bev to go prepare my shower and that she, Angela, would help me undress and help me make My way to the shower in a few moments.

"I am here for you, Miss." Angela hugged me close. "Let me take all of your stress away. Let me comfort you. What can I do for you Miss?"

"I am so sorry My dearest Angela. I love you and My girls so much."

Angela hugged me for some time lying on the bed behind me just letting me have My moment. She then kissed My cheek and whispered in My ear that it was time for Bev to care for Me. She asked that I allow Bev to care for Me then over dinner we would all discuss the great news of the day.

I nodded. I let go of my pillow and moved off the bed. Angela so lovingly undressed Me and kissed Me once more. She then walked with Me to the shower. Bev knew just what I needed. A soft loving shower with her care and concern like she provides Me every day.

After our shower, she assisted Me dressing. Bev walked with Me downstairs to the kitchen. Chloe had an amazing dinner prepared with Curry Chicken and yellow rice. It was one of the best meals she had prepared. I would certainly reward her for that.

Over dinner My girls chatted about their day and stories in music and in the news. As we finished our meal, Chloe stood and excused herself back to the kitchen. El stood and started clearing the dishes. I was slightly confused and looked at Angela and Bev, they both smiled and winked.

El returned carrying small dessert plates and right behind her was Chloe with a dark chocolate cake. It was raised up on a cake stand looking as delicious as ever. Chloe set the cake on the table as El placed in front of each of us a dessert plate and fork.

Chloe then spoke, "Miss I would like with your permission to share tonight we celebrate. Your pet, our sister, Angela, is too humble to share but I will. Last week she was selected for promotion to Branch Manager. She was selected over three other candidates who were being considered."

I turned and looked at her. She was trying to hide her happiness and good news. I took her hand and kissed it and offered My congratulations. "Tonight we celebrate your success and achievement."

I smiled wide and Chloe and El cut and served cake to each of us. I was still out of sorts but still celebrated Angela's promotion. Once I had finished My cake, I whispered in Angela's ear My apologies but I wasn't feeling well and was going up to bed. I explained that I wanted her and My girls to enjoy their evening but I would reward her later for her excellence in her promotion.

With that I stood, thanked My girls and excused myself and walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I closed the door behind Me, pulled the drapes closed and crawled into bed.

It might have been an hour later that I felt El curl up at the bottom of our king size bed. It is where she loves sleeping. When she first started sleeping there I asked her about that. She shared that she felt closer to all of us and that it was her place.

***