Caroline, The Exchange Student Pt. 02

Story Info
Jaime searches for Caroline.
4.1k words
4.27
7.7k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline, the Seductive Exchange Student Next Door: Episode 2: Departure

ONE MONTH LATER

Down below, the bass from hip-hop music shook the room. I sat on Dallas's plush carpet and fumbled with some weed. I jammed it in the rolling paper, some of it sprinkled-out on the coffee table.

"Shit," I complained, trying to shove herb back into the paper.

I looked around. His bedroom was huge. A giant king-size bed sat in the middle of the room between two wooden end tables. He had a large Sony TV resting in a big oak entertainment center, and killer stereo that was lined with CD's.

Lisa, an old friend, jumped off the bed. She slid her black, leather purse onto the coffee table and sat down next to me. She turned behind us and pushed the power button on the stereo and some loud dreamy breakbeats filled the room. A ghostly, melodic piano danced with an erie string-part over a slow building drum and bass beat -it sounded like LTJ Bukem.

"Oops!" she said, turning the volume down.

Her fingers moved about the EQ, Lisa tweaked it nice. The bass felt nice, vibrating underneath me. She turned back towards me. She shook her head slightly in-time with the rhythm; her auburn hair tickled my arm. Lisa smiled and looked at me. I glanced at her. I had to admit, she had the most amazing green eyes. She wore a plaid black and green mini-skirt with a bright red blouse that opened in the front. A black bra peeked out underneath Lisa's blouse that held her gigantic breasts. Black, knee-high socks ran along her voluptuous legs. Lisa's shiny, black leather pumps sat next to the bed. The joint crumbled between my fingers. She wasn't tall either, maybe just over five feet. Sometimes, Lisa reminded me of Emma Watson, only thicker.

People shouted down below, I could tell they were playing beer-pong. She smirked at me.

"Here," she said, looking down at the joint, then, reaching over.

"Gimme."

Me and Lisa dated our Junior year before that, we were best friends. She dumped me for Steven Thompson, an asshole football player. He dumped her a week later. Lisa wanted to be a Cheerleader, but we both knew it didn't fit her. She quit mid-season. She tried to fit in with the preps and jocks but they...well, they toyed with her first. Then, when they were done with her, they got rid of her. Either way, Lisa and I never really worked out everything between us. Which, pretty much put us on non-speaking terms this entire school year. Regardless of our break-up, her mom and dad were still best friends with my parents. In fact, they all vacationed in New York to watch the Ball drop, just like they did every year. It seemed like both our parents expected Lisa and me to get married one day. And I guess was pretty happy with that notion-until I met Caroline.

Lisa shooed me away, I sighed and slid away. She got on her knees and took my place and rolled a joint better than Snoop-Dogg. She licked the joint.

"Here," she said, holding the joint straight-up in the air.

Some freckles spotted her face, she had a baby face but the rest of her was pure woman.

"Thanks," I said, picking up the lighter.

Caroline used to call it "the fire."

I frowned.

I flicked the lighter and lit the joint. I coughed.

"Pretty cool New Year's party," Lisa said.

I agreed.

The music slowed down and then drifted through some melodic waves of heavy keyboards and a woman singing about her lover leaving, it was beautiful.

I was still a little pissed at Lisa but then again really wanted everything to "be cool" between us.

"Hey, Jamie..." she began, taking a puff.

"Can I tell you something?"

She tilted her head; I sat there looking at her.

"Yeah," I said.

She looked down.

"I am really sorry about...well, you know," she said, handing the joint back to me.

I took a hit.

"No sweat, Lisa," I said, being honest.

I missed our friendship, too.

I blew the smoke out into the air.

Suddenly, I thought of all the hot summers playing together on Pine Street, running around the neighborhood, water-balloon fights, and Bar-B-Q's. In fact, Lisa was also my first "sleepover." We were both nine years old and both our parents thought it was cute. But, as Lisa grew into a young lady, I noticed her boobs getting bigger -and Lisa, she started to look at me differently, too. I caught her watching me from time-to-time. Lisa was also my first kiss which was weird because she felt like a close cousin or something.

But then again, sometime later, right when we both turned sixteen, we made love to each other. It was our first time -for both of us. And, it didn't feel weird at all. We just seemed to "fit". I guess you could say I fell pretty hard for Lisa back then.

But after Steven, something told me inside that she obviously didn't feel the same way about me. I felt a stab of pain in my stomach. Just thinking about Lisa and Steven kissing, and then, all that other stuff...

Lisa slid closer to me and leaned on me. I could feel her warm shoulder on mine. I put the joint on the end of the table. It was almost out anyway. Suddenly, Lisa was pulling on my shirt. I looked over and she kissed me. I pulled away at first, but her warm lips reminded me of being so close to her for all those years.

I pulled back.

"Sorry, Lisa, but Caroline..." I said, thinking of Caroline and her brown-eyes looking at me.

Lisa paused, she looked hurt.

"She's not coming back," Lisa said plainly.

I didn't want to believe it, but she was probably right. Last week, Caroline stopped returning my calls. I walked over to Caroline's. Missy lead me inside and said that Caroline had to leave on account of a "family emergency". Missy wouldn't tell me more than that or even how to get in touch with her. I felt dark inside; I went home and stayed in my room for the rest of Christmas break -until today.

"Maybe," I said, thinking about leaving the party.

Lisa wasn't giving up, she turned towards me, sitting "indian-style" with her sheer, black panties on, I could easily see the impression of her pussy. She grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I know you, Jamie, please...don't go," Lisa said, her green eyes searching me.

I didn't say anything. Lisa rubbed my leg and I felt myself get excited. I was taken aback but Lisa put her finger on my lips, winked and then smiled. I couldn't believe she could wink like that. She stood-up and walked over to the door and locked it with a click. She turned and walked back over to me. Lisa slid next to me and kissed me again. I felt her hand move up my leg, she grabbed my growing bulge.

"Don't worry," Lisa said, "I'll do everything..."

She unbuttoned her blouse, and pulled her bra down. Her huge double-d breasts came into view, they were pushed up from the bottom of her bra. Lisa's nipples were so pink and erect; she moved my hand to them -I massaged them- moving my hands all over them; they were soft and I squeezed her nipples with my fingers.

"Oh, yes," Lisa said, unbuttoning my jeans.

She unzipped me quickly and reached inside.

"Up," she said, instructing me to get on my knees.

I obeyed.

Lisa slid my down my boxers and jeans with one motion. My cock sprang out and Lisa eagerly slid her mouth over my throbbing cock.

"Ohhh," I said, watching her swallow me.

"I missed tasting you," Lisa said, looking up at me and slapping my thick member against her soft cheek.

She sucked my head and cupped my balls, while I reached down and put my hand on her breasts -rubbing them up and down.

"Yes," Lisa moaned, "rub me."

I bent down and massaged her pussy through her silky panties. Lisa opened her legs and I pushed her panties aside to reveal a tiny patch of neatly-trimmed hair right above her clit.

I rubbed her patch then moved down gently across her clit.

She said, "mmm" and then I slid my finger into her.

"Oh," Lisa purred.

She licked me eagerly. Her tongue shot out and flicked my tip as I pulled my wet finger out of her. I quickly slid it back inside her, pushing deeper in this time.

Lisa moaned deep.

I looked down at her going up and down on my cock.

"Let's get on the bed," I said.

Lisa smiled and then pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Ok," she said.

I helped her stand. She walked to the foot of the bed, holding my hand and turned towards me. Lisa pulled up her skirt and pulled her panties down. She laid on her back, looking at me.

I leaned over her and pulled her legs back then kissed her pussy; she shuddered.

"Mmmm," Lisa cooed, as my tongue entered her, making her wet.

Lisa tasted wonderful and her musky scent filled my mouth. Finally, I stood-up and slightly spread her legs apart as she watched me rub the tip of my cock against her pink lips and clit.

"Oh..." Lisa begged, "feels so good."

I shook my head "yes".

My cock entered her slowly and she flinched as I slid deeper into her.

Lisa's warm pussy covered my cock.

"Yes..." Lisa said, closing her eyes.

I pulled out of Lisa's pussy and then slowly slid back inside her.

I grabbed her tits and pulled up and down on them as I pushed in and out of her. Lisa grabbed my hips and pushed me into her. The bed squeaked, in time, with my thrusts, as I increased the pace -I pounded her hard and her tits moved with my thrusts. She squealed as I dove deeper inside her.

Lisa closed her eyes and her face flushed. She looked me in the eyes.

"I am coming," Lisa moaned, biting her lower lip. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Yes.." she purred, gripping and clawing my hips.

Lisa moved her hands to her tits and pushed them together, as I got closer...I could feel my insides getting tighter and tighter...

"Come all over me," Lisa begged, as I pulled out of her, jerking my cock.

Lisa came forward and licked my cock and pushed her tits together, rubbing them on my throbbing cock.

"Oh," I said.

My thick, white load shot all over her huge tits. She pulled them up and down, tickling my head. Some cum ran down her chest, she spooned it with her hands before it ran down her stomach.

She licked my juice from her hands and fingers while looking at my crumpled face.

"Mmmm," she said, smiling big and grabbing my cock, then, pulling on me with her beautiful lips.

"Oh my god," I gasped, shaking and looking down at Lisa -still sucking me- she kissed my head and then her pink tongue pulled on a string of cum that connected us both.

She licked the rest of it into her mouth with her tongue and playfully grinned at me.

"Mmmm," she said, finally standing on her tippy-toes to reach me. She looked up at me.

She kissed me -I had to lean my head down. She tasted salty.

I felt a little conflicted about this.

But then again, I thought, "me and Lisa were together for so long...I guess this is ok, right?"

I tried to let any thoughts ruin the moment.

I rubbed her smooth back and held her close and she looked up at me.

"I missed you," she said, some tears in her eyes.

I smiled and hugged her.

"Me, too," I said, still feeling a little confused.

BANG went the door. I flinched and then looked at the door.

"Hey!" Dallas's voice said, yelling on the other side.

"You two are missing the party!"

We looked at each other and smiled. I pulled away from her.

"Ok, we'll be right out." I said.

I found my pants and slid them on. I zipped up my fly.

Lisa bent over and quickly fished-out a tissue from her purse. She looked down and wiped any remaining cum from her massive tits. They moved in a perfect bounce as she pushed the tissue against her chest.

"Damn, that's a lot," she said, smiling big. She threw the tissue in her purse. Finally, she pulled her bra over her boobs and tucked them in, and then readjusted herself, her cleavage shook.

Buttoning up her blouse, she whispered, "I wasn't kidding, Jamie."

Shooting me a look with those green eyes, "I was wrong."

I stood looking at her.

"Can we move, you know...slow?" I asked. She looked at me.

"Tonight wasn't necessarily slow," she said, dropping her head, " I just wanted you to let you know how I feel."

I reached out my hand and she grasped it.

"We can be friends, for now." I said, trying to be honest.

She studied me hard. She forced a smile and squeezed my hand.

"HELLO?!" Dallas bellowed through the door.

"Fair enough," she said looking around for her skirt.

I caught her scent and a spike shot through me.

"Please don't tell Dallas," she said suddenly.

"-He's been following me around since me and you broke-up and well, it's just that I don't think of him in that way."

She bent down and picked up her panties.

"Okay?" she said, tilting her head. She looked at the door and put her finger to her lips.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Besides, he thinks I came here to talk to you about the whole Caroline thing...not you know..."

"-Get down?..." I whispered, smiling.

"Yeah," she said, blushing. Her cheeks looked so cute.

"OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!" Dallas yelled.

He pounded on the door harder this time.

Lisa quickly pulled-up her silk panties with a faint snap and fixed her skirt.

Lisa skipped to the door.

It creaked as she opened it. She leaned on the door.

The music flooded into the room...

"...Jump around..." went the song, "...get-up and get down."

Lisa smiled a huge fake smile.

Dallas just stood there looking at us both, though, a little wobbly. He squared his jaw.

"You two, just talking -right?" he said, eyeballing Lisa, then me. Lisa looked away.

His breath reeked of alcohol. His eyes looked crossed.

Lisa pushed him playfully.

"Shut-up," she said, blushing and grinning.

Dallas tried to grab Lisa but she deftly stepped back and pushed his hand aside, then, easily twisted his arm in some quick Jiu-Jitsu move.

Lisa was quick, if she got you it's over.

"Ow...that's my pitching arm," Dallas whined, bending over.

"Say 'uncle'," she said -pulling down on his wrist and arm- while looking at me.

Dallas shook a little. His stomach wrenched and he put his free hand over his mouth.

He looked up at me all red faced. His eyes bugged-out, he looked pretty crappy.

"Oh shit," I said, "I think he's gonna hurl."

Dallas shook his head "yes."

Lisa released him.

"Oh fuck," Dallas said through his hand, running out of the door. I heard his feet pound down the hallway, towards the bathroom.

We both looked at each other and smiled. Lisa put her hands up like "oh well."

Some people in the hallway laughed, their laughter echoed in my ears.

~

I sat down next to Dallas. His bed squeaked. Dallas rolled his head at me, like a drunk.

He half-slapped my face.

"I love you, man," he said, dropping his hands and trying to smile. His breath reeked of vomit.

His eyes rolled back into his head. He fell back on the bed. He breathed deep, everything was silent.

Lisa came in the room, she looked exhausted. She was barefoot and had removed her knee-highs. Her hair was a bit tousled. I probably looked pretty rough, too.

We all did.

I looked at the digital clock on Dallas's huge oak dresser. It read: 5:50AM.

Some faint light spilled in from the windows, casting a morning glow in the room.

Lisa leaned on the wall next to the bed.

"That's it, everyone's gone," she said, folding her arms and looking around.

"This place looked like some High-School 'students' just threw a party."

I laughed and looked around; several solo cups were scattered all over the place.

On the coffee table, on the floor, cigarettes, ash and debris littered the coffee table.

I laughed, again. Lisa smiled.

"You wanna help me?" I asked, looking over at Dallas's chest moving up and down.

Some dried vomit streaked his shirt and his hair was messed-up.

"Sure," she said.

I grabbed Dallas's legs and she grabbed his arms. We looked at each other.

"Pull," Lisa said.

I pulled his legs over and Lisa pulled his arms towards the headboard.

Dallas woke up and looked at Lisa; he smiled big.

"Hey beautiful," he said, "you come to tuck me in?"

Lisa backed away, crinkling her nose.

He closed his eyes. Lisa grimaced and then walked towards the door.

She spun around.

"You want to talk in a minute?" she said whispering, watching Dallas breathe.

"Sure," I said, "go to the car -I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay," she said, trying not to look away.

Lisa turned and left. I listened to her walk down the stairs and close the front door.

"Well, sleep tight buddy," I said to Dallas while getting up and walking to the door.

He woke up and looked around, his eyes found me.

"Hey," Dallas slurred, his eyes adjusting to the light.

I turned to him.

"Yeah," I said. He looked at me kind of funny. I could tell he wasn't going to remember this.

"Please don't hook-up with Lisa. I love her," he said, then, drifted-off again.

"Please," he said, with his eyes closed.

"Okay Dallas," I said.

"Promise me you didn't mess with her tonight -in my room," he said.

I looked at him.

His eyes were still closed.

"Okay Dallas, I promise. I didn't," I said, looking at the floor. He smiled.

"I trust you Jamie," he said and then was quiet.

I closed the door.

~

I shut the car door and Lisa looked over at me. She didn't say anything -she just looked at me.

"What?" I said, confused.

She put her hair behind her ear. She gave me that "look"...like she was gonna kiss me.

Thinking quick, I said, "Hey, you want to watch the sunrise on the lake?"

Lisa looked away for a minute, she chewed the inside of her mouth.

"I guess so...nobody's at my house," she said.

"Come on, I'll buy you breakfast," I said.

She smiled big and started the car, some rock music played on the radio. It sounded like CCR.

"Okay," Lisa said.

~

We went through the drive-thru at the local Chicken-Hut, a local favorite that had awesome fresh sausage biscuits and gravy.

I got two meal deals with a drink and we drove to the lake as the sky got brighter.

"Hurry," Lisa said, looking at the sky.

"It's coming."

We ate in the car.

~

Lisa leaned on me while she sipped on her Coke through a straw. A gentle morning breeze passed over us. I could smell her hair, it smelled faintly like roses and her sweat.

I love the way Lisa's hair smelled. I put my arm around her. She put her head against me.

We sat on the train tracks overlooking the lake.

"Look," Lisa said.

She pointed to the horizon and the sun crested over the skyline bathing the lake in a semi-bright, orange glow that reflected off the calm water. I squinted.

The smell of lakes always reminded me of freshly caught fish and frogs.

Some crickets sang below us. Suddenly, a hawk appeared -it flew across the lake- dipped low then, plucked a small fish from the surface.

We watched it fly off and disappear into the woods.

I closed my eyes.

~

THE NEXT DAY

Dallas thumped my ear.

"Ow," I said giving him the evil-eye, "that shit hurt."

I rubbed my ear.

We both sat on the train tracks overlooking the lake -in the same spot- where Caroline and I used to hang out, months ago, and yes, Lisa, too. I guess this was our "spot".

My long legs dangled over the edge.

"You still holding on to her...Caroline?" Dallas, said. His eyes squinted.

The setting sun peeked around the trees and horizon -casting deep, long shadows across us.

A cricket chirped somewhere in the cattails behind us.

I turned to Dallas.

"She wouldn't just-" I said.

"-fucking leave like that..." Dallas said, mocking me.

12