Caroline, The Exchange Student Pt. 04

Story Info
Jaime discovers startling things about his love, Caroline.
6.1k words
4.1
4.9k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode 4: Escape

Caroline pushed me away and put her hand between her legs. I pulled up my shorts. She pulled me down, behind the counter, and put her finger over her lips.

The door opened, then closed; we heard footsteps.

"Caroline?" Ken asked.

He walked away from us -- his footsteps faded down the hallway.

"Follow me," Caroline whispered.

Caroline led me around the fridge to a small half bath. She tip toed inside. She turned on the lights, fan and locked the door behind us.

"I have to talk to him," Caroline said.

"Wait here."

Caroline turned on the sink. She bent down and let the water cover her hair. Caroline grabbed a towel from the closet, she wrapped her hair in it.

Caroline smiled nervously at me. She slid out the door, it closed with a gentle bang.

I put the lid down on the toilet, sat down and waited.

I heard Caroline talking and laughing. Ken said something I couldn't understand.

I heard bare-feet on tile...approaching.

Caroline rushed into the bathroom.

"Follow me to my room...he's leaving," she said.

"Won't he see me?" I said, nervous.

"No, he's getting changed upstairs for golf --come on!" Caroline said.

She pulled me into the hallway; we walked quietly towards the kitchen.

We crept around the corner and tip-toed into the kitchen. I looked to my left; the sliding glass door was open. My eyes shot right. I saw a man standing in the living room looking up towards the stairs. He was wearing a mask and all-black fatigues. He was holding an assault rifle.

His back was to us.

Caroline quietly pulled me behind the counter. I watched him start to look over his back.

She pulled the towel from her hair and placed it on the floor.

We heard two muffled shots from upstairs...something heavy hit the floor.

Caroline mouthed, "Ken." She looked serious, the blood drained from her face, sweat beaded her forehead.

Still down low, Caroline quietly grabbed a chef's knife from the knife-block resting on the island counter.

I looked at Caroline. Her eyes had this fire in it that I had never seen before.

She looked over the counter as the man walked towards the spiral staircase.

Looking up towards the gunshots, he took a couple of steps towards the stairs.

Caroline held her finger over those beautiful lips to say "Shhh."

I couldn't believe what I saw next.

Caroline grabbed the knife with both hands, her right hand pushed against the butt, her other steadying the knife. She stood-up and ran at the masked man's back with full-force.

The man began turning around, but Caroline's knife stuck him squarely in the back of the neck with a "slice" -- like meat being cut; he choked.

The black fatigue man lurched forward a little, but steadied himself with both feet.

He dropped the gun, it fell to the tile with a clang. He grabbed the back of his neck with both hands, blood oozed between his gloved fingers and ran down his neck soaking his flak-jacket.

He gurgled something, then slowly spun around to face Caroline. A thick spurt of blood shot from the front of his throat near the tip of the knife; the blood sprinkled Caroline.

She turned away -- as his body shook, his hands still holding his neck. He fell onto his knees like he was worshipping her, then his eyes rolled back in his head, and he fell forward with a thud. A thick pool of blood formed around his neck and shoulders on the tile.

He convulsed and gurgled one last time, then was still.

Caroline bent over and picked up the gun.

Peering over the island counter, I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. I didn't even move. I felt sick.

Holy shit.

Caroline motioned for me to get back down.

I didn't want to see what she was going to do next. I looked out the sliding glass door. I wanted to run but felt cemented to the floor.

I felt like I had to shit.

Everything was quiet for a moment then, I heard someone running down the stairs pretty fast.

"Daniel!" the voice said.

Suddenly, I heard silenced gunfire -- a couple of quick pops -- instinctively, I put my hands over my ears, then something heavy rolled down the stairs. Everything was silent.

I didn't dare move.

I looked up and Caroline was standing over me. She didn't have the gun anymore.

Caroline looked down at me. Her robe was open and had blood splattered on it. Her hair was a wet mess. Caroline was still naked underneath, her breasts had blood on it. I flinched.

"It's ok..." Caroline said.

I just sat there --terrified.

"Jaime, are you ok?" she said.

I shook my head, "no."

I felt sick again. I looked away from her. I felt a heavy sickness well up inside my stomach. I put my hand over my mouth and heaved through my fingers. I ran to the bathroom and puked.

~

Caroline looked at me. She was wearing black spandex knee-highs, a tight matching black tank-top and some black running shoes. I sat on her bed -- still in shock.

Caroline was packing a small backpack.

"There are always four of them," Caroline said, glancing outside.

"Two inside, two outside."

I looked at her.

"Who?" I finally said, watching her buzz around the room.

She ignored me.

"The less you know, the better," she said.

"First, we need to get out of here...and get you home." she said with a click.

I looked at her bewildered.

"What?" I said.

"Jaime, I can't just can't say anything...else," she said.

She grabbed my shoulders and looked me dead in the eye.

"They're not after you -- you have a chance to get away from this," she said, staring at me.

"They haven't seen you yet, maybe you have a chance." she said.

She grabbed the backpack and shouldered it.

"Do you have your mobile with you, your phone?" Caroline said, looking at me.

I fished out my phone from my front pocket. Caroline grabbed it and put it on the bed.

"Leave it here, or they will try to track us." She said, "I put mine in the dresser."

I nodded in agreement.

"There's a Hummer in the garage," she said, pulling her hair into a tight ponytail.

"I am taking that."

I stood up. I was raging inside but I still wanted to help her.

"Let's go," she said, grabbing my arm...

...Caroline opened the garage door and scanned the room with the gun.

She looked around...nothing.

"Clear," she said, under her breath.

I followed her like a lost kitten.

Caroline opened the hummer's driver-side door. She threw the gun in and got inside.

I climbed inside on the passenger side.

Caroline pulled the keys from underneath the seat and started the engine.

Caroline pushed a button on the roof; the garage door began opening. She looked at me.

"We are gonna go hard and fast." Caroline said.

"Stay down."

I hunkered down in the seat.

Caroline raced the engine and slammed the truck into reverse; she hit the gas.

We peeled out of the garage, out into the open.

The front of the window exploded with small holes, glass fell all over the dash. Bullets hit the truck with a "metal-on-metal" sound all around us.

"FUCK!" Caroline exclaimed.

She spun the hummer around like a pro, then hit the gas hard. We lurched forward as more shots hit her side of the window and door. Caroline flinched away from the glass and bullets.

A bullet whizzed from the right of my face shattering my window with a loud crash.

"Dammit!" I said getting down in my seat.

Caroline hit the main road with a jump and we bounced over the sidewalk. She hit the gas again. The truck lurched forward as we barrelled down the street...

...The wind blew all around Caroline's hair, she forced a smile at me.

"You ok?" she said.

I just glared at her.

"Yeah...." I said, running my hands over my body.

The engine roared, I looked over and wondered what the hell I was doing here. I bit my lip, tasting blood.

"What's going on?" I said, looking at Caroline.

She ignored me.

"What the FUCK!" I screamed.

Caroline looked at me, her eyes flinched. She looked like she was going to cry.

"Please, just wait..." she said, looking away.

I folded my arms.

"I will tell you everything," Caroline said, quickly wiping her eyes.

"I am sorry."

I exhaled deep.

She looked at the road then, back at me.

Her mouth opened...she thought for a moment, then she said:

"My name's not Caroline."

I stared at her.

Who in the hell is this woman?

She looked in the rear-view mirror. Her face got hard again.

"They'll be following us." she said.

I felt like an idiot.

"Where's your car?...we need to ditch this car anyway, it's trashed."

"Then who are you?" I demanded, my face felt hot.

"I will tell you...but we need to get away from here first."

I looked away.

"Please," she said.

I folded my arms tighter.

"Fine."

She slowed down some.

"Turn left here," I said.

Caroline's brow furled.

"Back towards my house?" she asked incredulously.

"That's where it is," I said.

"Ok," she said.

"We'll park then walk."

Caroline pulled the Hummer into the parking lot of the church. She scanned the area. We drove towards my car, which was still sitting on the side of the road.

"I think the coast is clear -- they're still confused -- for now," Caroline said.

"But they'll be on us soon enough."

Caroline seemed to be talking to herself.

She pulled the Hummer away from my car, into an area way behind the church and into a small grass-field, heavily covered with trees and vines.

Caroline pulled the car into park, grabbed her backpack and jumped out.

I followed her.

Caroline looked around...nothing.

"Let's stay on the outside of the parking lot...not out in the open."

I followed Caroline in silence. We walked along the treeline cautiously. My car came into view. We hunched down on our knees and looked at my lone car sitting on the side of the road. She handed me the backpack. I put it on.

"You got your keys? Caroline asked.

I shook my head "yes."

Caroline held out her hand, I gave her the keys; she quickly snatched them.

We ran over to the car and jumped inside.

Caroline started the car. She looked around.

Caroline eased out of the parking lot and onto the street. She didn't speed.

"Sorry this happened..." Caroline said.

Her eyes began filling with tears.

"I never wanted to get you into any of this..."

I didn't know what to say.

I just leaned back in the seat as the world around me melted into a frenzied blur.

A black storm gathered in the distance...a huge lighting bolt flashed across the sky.

~

We pulled in front of my house. The sun peeked through the trees above us casting shadows over her tightened face.

Caroline looked over at me, our eyes met. She looked empty. Caroline turned the car off. Everything felt silent, listless.

"I can't go with you." I said, breaking the silence, my insides turning.

Caroline looked at the road.

"I know." she said, looking forward.

I looked at Caroline's visible eye...her green tint seemed to be missing. She turned to face me, forcing a smile.

Caroline reached over and hugged me. She kissed my cheek gingerly.

"I will never forget you." She said into my ear.

A loud thunderclap echoed just beyond the trees.

I just smiled as we held each other.

I opened the door, stepped out into the empty street as the sky turned dark.

Caroline did a quick u-turn and began driving away.

I just stood there. I felt empty. I thought of everything between us. A stiff gust of wind hit me hard; I felt dizzy.

I looked at my house...without thinking, I ran after Caroline waving my arms in the air.

"Caroline!" I yelled.

The car stopped with a squeal, then went into reverse.

I met the car as it backed up, towards me. I peered into the car. Caroline let the passenger window down. Rain sprinkles hit me in the face. I wiped it away with my hand.

Huge tears ran down Caroline's face. A huge lighting flash followed by a loud boom clapped all around us.

"Change your mind?" she said, between a heavy sob.

I shook my head "yes."

Caroline smiled big as heavy rain began to pour down. I slammed the passenger door shut.

Caroline and I sped away as the heavy storm swallowed us both.

~

Caroline and I found a quiet place to camp for the night. We had been driving for twelve hours straight. We looked exhausted. Caroline turned into a deserted park called, "Summit Lake". We must have made it to Indiana. I wasn't sure. A playground sat to our left. Some thick pine and oak trees covered the small parking lot to our right.

Caroline parked the car under the trees; she killed the engine.

The darkness outside was like a void.

I looked around, my eyes heavy.

"I have to pee." she said. I yawned.

"Yeah, me, too." I said.

We did our thing and then we got in the back seat. The temperature had dropped, we shivered a little.

I got in first, Caroline curled up to me, her back against my chest. I put my arms around her and breathed in her hair --it still smelled nice.

She held my arms tight.

"You know..." Caroline said.

"I don't like hurting people."

She shook like she was reliving the nightmare of killing those guys.

"Shsss" I said into her ear.

"Let's get some sleep..." I said.

"We can talk tomorrow."

Caroline pulled me tight into her and then she relaxed. I kissed her soft cheek.

Her eyes fluttered shut, her chest moved up and down slowly.

I began drifting off, too.

I held her the entire night.

We both got up the next morning and left in a hurry.

I fidgeted in the seat.

"Where are we headed?" I asked.

Caroline inhaled and then she cocked her head in thought.

"Montreal...there is someone we can meet there," she said.

"He's a friend." Caroline said, smiling.

I suddenly thought of her name: Caroline. I thought of the times just sitting in her room, watching her put records on the turntable. Suddenly, I didn't care about her name. She owned the name she gave herself. To me, Caroline was everything.

Then, I wondered about my parents. Suddenly, I felt homesick.

They'll be worried about me. I'll call them as soon as I get a chance.

My thoughts drifted back to Caroline...or whatever her name was.

"You need to tell me what's going on." I said, staring at her.

"We need to get some breakfast," she said.

I looked at her...hard.

"Fine." she said.

"I'll tell you."

Caroline and I pulled into a Waffle House parking lot.

She got out and I followed her. We went inside.

There were a couple of guys sitting at the bar dinette, eating and drinking coffee. One of them looked up at us then continued eating.

We found a booth and sat down.

A middle-aged waitress wearing a pink apron walked over to us.

"Good Morning," the waitress said, not smiling.

"Coffee," Caroline said.

"Me, too." I said.

"K' y'all be right back in a minute," she said with a Southern accent.

I looked at Caroline.

"Well..." I said, my brow furled.

"Okay," she began," Well, this all goes way back to my dad, Erich Krause. He was a scientist working and living in East Berlin before the wall came down..."

The waitress placed two coffees in front of us with a clank.

"Anything to eat?" The waitress asked.

"In a minute," I said, quickly. The waitress nodded, then left.

Caroline watched her walk away.

"...Anyway, my Dad was contracted by the Russian government to develop a smart drone embedded with a super smart AI. That drone had advanced tech, something the Russians stole from the Chinese. The Chinese supposedly found an alien ship buried deep in one of their northern mountains. That alien ship was secretly back engineered by the Russian government. Somehow the tech from the alien ship was adapted, this drone was supposed to be so fast that other foreign governments wouldn't be able to detect it. My dad wrote the computer programs. He was the only one able to merge the tech with the alien hardware."

I put my hand up.

"Wait a minute, what does that have to do with you?" I asked.

"Listen for a minute and I will tell you..." Caroline said, looking at me with those brown eyes.

"...Where was I? Oh yeah, that's where things get weird. My dad must have made someone who's very powerful in the Russian government angry because they promised to punish him."

I stared at her wide eyed. She took a sip of her coffee -- the steam moved around her lips.

"Really?" I said amused. Caroline swallowed.

"Yes really, weren't you listening to me?" she said coldly.

"So...the Russian government is after you?" I asked.

"Yes, that's what I've been told anyway." Caroline said, looking out the window.

"I think my dad defected to China, about a year ago, told the Chinese everything. Other Governments found out somehow and now I am a...target. The Russians never forget anyone who has turned on them."

Caroline looked at me then glanced out the huge window. A grey chevy car parked out front, next to the handicap space.

"My uncle was in the German Spezialkrafte, like special forces. He trained me since I was ten. He was brutal to me. He told me to be the first one to strike with a deadly blow."

A white guy in a black suit and tie got out of the car outside.

Her face got hard again.

"Wow," I said, looking away.

"Then, why here?...in the States?" I asked, looking hard at her eyes.

Caroline took another sip of her coffee, her eyes turned dead.

"This was the best place for me to hide in plain sight for a while," she said.

"I knew I was leaving Collier and I wanted to make it easier for you so..." Caroline said, looking down.

I searched her eyes.

"You told Missy about us?" I said.

Caroline shook her head in agreement.

"What?!" I said.

"It was the best way to keep you safe." she said, with a downturned smile.

I looked at her. I was pissed but amazed as well.

"I thought Dallas..." I said.

"--He thought so, too." she said, cutting me off.

"I needed a clean getaway." Caroline said, smiling.

I shook my head.

The man wearing the suit and tie walked in. He was carrying a newspaper under his arm. He smiled at us. He sat across the room, by the restrooms.

Caroline looked at him and shot him a fake smile.

He turned away from us, to sit down.

Caroline glanced a penetrating look at me and motioned her head towards our car.

I got up and walked towards the door.

Caroline tossed three bills on the table.

We walked out, towards the car.

"Don't look," Caroline said.

We got in the car, backed out. Caroline drove through the parking lot.

The man glanced up from his paper.

"He's watching us." she whispered.

~

Facing me, Caroline slid her legs over me, straddling me. She sat gently on top of me. I felt her pussy lips slip across my throbbing cock. I shuddered. Caroline moved her hips up and down -- her pussy lips leaving a trail of wetness on my erect shaft. She opened her legs a bit, her wet lips parted slowly swallowing my head.

"I just want to feel your head and tease it," Caroline whispered anxiously, looking down.

"Ohhhh..." I said, looking up into her eyes.

She twerked on my head with quick, little thrusts, and I quickly pulled up on her ass with my hands, helping her fuck my head.

"I love the way you feel," Caroline purred.

Caroline lifted her hips slowly. I felt my cock almost leave her.

We both gasped.

Caroline looked down and kissed me deep, her hair tickled my face and neck. She shoved her hips down again slowly as my head entered her a little deeper this time.

"I want you all inside me," Caroline begged, her voice sending shivers through my body.

She pulled up on me again, for a moment, then, suddenly Caroline's pussy was completely swallowing me...her firm, warmness consuming me.

Caroline moaned gently as her hips melted deep into mine. She held me tight, frozen, hugging me with her whole body, her pussy swallowing every inch of me.

12