Caroline's Adventure Story Ch. 04

Story Info
A cinema visit and a train is run on Caroline.
6.1k words
4.5
14.3k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline was not sure if she was excited, nervous, or something else, what was potentially going to happen was her fantasy, but she had a feeling in the back of her head that it was wrong.

Eamonn was just buying two tickets for the cinema, not an ordinary cinema but an adult cinema. She had watched, a number of men enter, they were all older, all had an air of creepy about them, and there was one that had to be over 80.

They were there after a very long conversation that had happened after the job interview that Eamonn had observed. That interview got Caroline her current job. The short version of that conversation was that Caroline admitted that she liked being humiliated and used by men, preferably strangers, and the Eamonn admitted that he liked to watch that. There had been a lot more than that to it, but that was the important outcome. The conversation had resulted in them standing here now, the plan was that they would enter the cinema and sit separately, where Eamonn could watch Caroline, she would be able to talk to a man, a stranger, that she would encourage to do whatever he wanted to her.

They wanted to walk in later so Caroline could pick a 'victim', but she felt a little exposed dressed as she was on the street, to facilitate easy access she had a short leather skirt on, it only came about a quarter of the way down her thigh, and she had no knickers on. Her legs were covered by her black fishnet stockings, which she through just increase the chances of her being mistaken for a hooker, while the white blouse that was 3 sizes to small really didn't help that impression, however it did mean she got away with not wearing a bra either.

Eamonn returned, she could not help but notice that his eyes were focused on her tits that were almost bursting out the top.

'Starts in 6 minutes, have you watched them go in? Do you know who you will select?' he said.

'Yes, and no I haven't I will work it out when we get in there. Can we go in please I feel a little exposed out here,' she said, very aware of how daft that sounded based on what was planned once they were inside.

'Ok,' said Eamonn and started to walk in, she followed closely, trying not to make eye contact with guy taking the tickets as they went in.

When they got in, it was darker than a normal cinema, but there was enough light to make out seats, there were about 90 seats in here, which was obviously smaller than even the smallest multiplex, but 30 to 40 seats were taken, almost without exception they were men sitting on their own with at least one free seat either side of them. There were a couple of men sitting next to each other, and at the back there was a couple, the only other lady in here.

Eamonn sat in the second row from the back, there were about 6 seats around him empty and from there he should get a good view of the entire auditorium, Caroline walked down another 3 rows, there was a guy 5 seats in that she like the look of. Well when she liked the look of, she didn't at all, he was too old, too seedy, but perfect to humiliate her.

Caroline sat carefully in the seat next to the guy she had selected, and said quietly, 'Do you mind if I sit here?'

The guy looked around at her, somewhat shocked by her presence, and a little uncomfortable as he looked her up and down.

'I am not paying you for anything,' he said.

Caroline laughed, it was a little more uncomfortable to laugh at that than she expected, but she said, 'I don't expect you to pay anything.'

She took his hand and pushed it between her legs, 'I expect you to want to play, as you have the opportunity,' she said in a soft by playful sexy voice.

He hesitated for a moment, and Caroline relaxed back into the chair, pushing her pussy forward and exposing it more. His hand moved and brushed her wet pussy, 'oh god,' he said.

'That's it, excite it, punish it, abuse me,' Caroline whispered.

With breathing that held excitement, but also apprehension, his fingers pushed into her, she moaned gently, her heart racing, she knew nothing of this man and his fingers were in her pussy. Caroline looked around, the only person looking at them was Eamonn, they were not obviously in anybody else's field of vision.

Caroline tried the armrest next to her, and it moved, she raise it and carefully, so not to disrupt or put off the guy, moved herself around to lay across the two chairs, she slipped her foot out of her shoe and lifted her leg onto the chair. She was laying down pussy facing this guy, and he pushed in another finger with this better access.

The lights dimmed a little and the film started, from her position she had lost sight of Eamonn, but she could see the guy was wanking with his other hand, he used his thumb to start rubbing her clit, it was clumsy, he clearly had either not got a lot of experience or was so nervous it was effecting him.

'You can fuck me if you want,' she whispered to him, he looked at her, the words completely disrupting the rhythm he had going.

'Here?' he said, 'why?'

She giggled, and said, 'yes here, and because the idea of strangers fucking me turns me on.'

He raised the arm rest between them, which to be frank had been getting in his way, and tried to make a better effort with fingering her and rubbing her clit, it did improve, but was still clumsy.

After a moment, his desire obviously overcame his concerns and he climb onto the chairs and onto Caroline. This close she could smell his body odour, but it did not put her off, this total stranger was about to fuck her. His cock pushed against her pussy and then slipped in, she could feel his excitement. He started to thrust, she moved a hand down to her clit, she would not need much, this was a dream; a total stranger, slightly grubby, seedy, and old was fucking her in a public place, and who knew how many people were watching.

She started to moan a little, which seemed to encourage the stranger, but she did her best to conceal them from anybody else. A form suddenly appeared in the seat next to her head, she assumed it was Eamonn, but then when he spoke she realised it wasn't.

'Don't mind me, just wanted a better view of the action,' he said.

After a moment of surprise, Caroline used her free hand to pop two buttons on her top, her breasts almost but not quite bursting out, 'get involved, if you want,' she breathed at him.

Nothing happened for a moment, he was moving about but he was not touching her, then a hand came across and grabbed her tit, she could see now that he had released his cock and was wanking. It was a large cock, seven inches or so, she hoped it would be in her soon.

The last button on her top was released, freeing her tits, and the guy started playing with her nipples. The thrusting from the first guy was getting faster and harder, and she felt an orgasm rising as she rubbed, with her free hand she reached above her head and found the cock that was being wanked. She mimicked the action over the hand of the guy, and he released his cock leaving it to her, his free hand coming across to her other tit. This was magic, everything she hoped for and the warmth rose, she felt her pussy tighten and a gentle orgasm washed across her.

The first guy who was obviously inexperienced with women could not contain himself as that orgasm happened, and Caroline felt his seed pump into her, as he exhaled in a loud manner that must have caught the attention of somebody in the theatre. As he withdrew and returned to his seat, a head appeared over the seat, it was Eamonn.

'You enjoying yourself there?' he asked.

'Oh yes,' she said moving around to get a better view and access to the second guy.

She knelt on the chairs her wet pussy that dripping with cum, facing the first guy, and started to give the second guy a blowjob, her lips breaking around his cock and the pre-cum that was there touching her tongue, she took as much of his cock as she could and then started to give her best sloppy blow job. His hands came down and rested on her head as she moved, pushing her to take more with every bob of her head.

She heard hushed voices behind her, then Eamonn's voice, but in her position she could not hear anything of what was said. Moments later she felt a cock pushed against her pussy, and then in, really forced in, she gasped around the cock that was in her month, the guy she was sucking soothed her head.

'Don't worry about that baby, your mouth was made for cock, and you are doing a fantastic job,' he said, then put more pressure on her head forcing his dick deeper into her throat.

The guy behind was pounding so hard he was having to pull her back by her hips, even so it was pushing her forward, pushing more cock into her mouth, she gagged, and felt the reflex tighten her pussy around the dick thrusting it. The guy in front of her seemed to like that gaging and pushed harder, making her cough gently with each push, but she could tell he was getting close.

Another guy sat down next to the guy she was blowing, she heard him say something to Eamonn, but the only word she heard was 'tits.' She was too distracted, the pre-cum in her mouth was increasing and she knew it was now, she tried to withdraw the cock, wanting to catch the spunk in her cheek. However the guy clearly did not want that he pushed his cock as deep as it had been and just as he withdrew the slightest amount and her gag was kicking in again, he shot, the hot liquid filling her mouth and throat. Swallowing was all but impossible for a moment until the gag subsided, she felt cum in her nose, and leaking out her mouth, then she swallowed, and swallowed again, fighting to be able to breathe, on the third swallow with tears streaming down her face she managed to get a breath. She held where she was for a moment, calming herself, then proceeded to lick the cock in her mouth cleaning it, until she let him go. The guy sat there for a few seconds then got up and moved, his turn over.

As she tried to relax, Eamonn said, 'can you turn her over, this guy wants her tits.'

The thrusting from behind stopped and the cock in her pussy slipped out, as she was manhandled over to be facing up, looking at Eamonn, who was looking down at her. Her legs were raised and pulled apart and as they settled on shoulders, Eamonn said, 'you are doing great honey, there is a queue now, you will be taking so much cum, like the slut you are.'

She looked down at the guy that was just pushing his cock back into her pussy, it was the really old guy, for some reason that really turned her on.

He looked her direct in the eye and said, 'they are some top draw titties you have there, not fucked a girl with tits this good for 50 years.'

'How old are you?' Caroline said.

'83 last month,' he smiled as he drove his cock in, pulling back on her legs.

She moved a hand down to rub, and managed for about two seconds before Eamonn grabbed it and pulled it up he held it, as another guy stood over her, he straddled her, kneeling on the chair beside her, and his cock slapped between her tits, Eamonn watching his every move.

The old guy obviously saw she wanted to rub, and she felt his wrinkly old hand on her clit, as he pounded her, he rubbed, with the skill of an experienced man, teasing her clit, giving it just enough to slowly bring up the excitement levels, the warmth flowing through her. She thought the old fuck wants to prove he can still make a girl less than half his age cum, she smiled at that, and relaxed into her pounding, and playing.

The guy that was basically sitting on her pushed her tits together around his cock and started to sway with the rhythm of the old guy pumping her. He was early fifties she guessed and had a big beer gut, but his cock looked good. As it moved back and forth towards her face, she looked up at Eamonn again, he was watching, and clearly wanking too.

He looked at her, then said, 'There are 7 guys sitting here, waiting, you are going to be busy.'

The look on her face as he said that was such excitement, the guy tit fucking her said, 'yeah and I think there are more coming, I am glad I got in early, don't want that pretty face spoiled before I cover it with cum.'

She returned her focus to the old guy, he was putting more pressure on her clit now, pushing her to cum, she thought about his old wrinkly hand down there, flicking and rubbing, the turn on of that was immense and she felt the orgasm rise on those thoughts, she pictured his old spotty dick ramming her and the tensing started, she let the feeling overcome her, cumming in a shower of warmth, moaning, not bothering to keep it quiet this time, anybody in the cinema that didn't know she was being fucked would now!

The pleasure of making her cum did for the old guy, she felt him pulse inside her as his old useless seed sprayed into her, the thought of that prolonged her own orgasm, and she revelled in what had just happened.

As the old guy moved away, she changed her attention to the tit fuck guy, started to play with his balls, god they felt full. Stroking his cock as it moved through the gap between her tits, at full push up she could just touch the tip with her tongue, and tasted his pre-cum. He seemed to like the attention and sped up the rocking.

She felt another cock at her pussy and it pushed in, gently, slowly, then withdrew in the same manner. Once it was fully out, she felt it push against her arse, and there was force there to make the head pop in. She squeaked with pain, but she knew this had been coming at some point.

The cock in her arse was quite big, not massive, but she certainly would have hoped the first one was a little smaller, then more pressure and it was forced up a bit before withdrawing to the head, this was repeated several times, then she heard a voice she had not heard before say to Eamonn, 'damn your whore has a tight arse, not going to last long in here.'

Eamonn looked at her and smiled, she was smiling back, this was humiliation of the highest order and she loved it.

'Tell him to ram hard,' she said, but Eamonn did not need to repeat it, he heard, and she felt him push in even harder, she yelped.

Something about what just happened did it for the guy tit fucking, he pulled his cock from between her tits, and with two quick wanks she seed shot out, onto her face, there was masses of it. She felt it go into her hair, and run down her cheeks, she opened her mouth and caught what she could but it was everywhere, as the jet stopped, and the last bits fell on her chin, she licked up as much as she could, using a finger to scrape it across her face to her mouth to swallow.

The guy in her arse was now in a flow, pushing in hard and fast and withdrawing slowly to the head before thrusting again, she reached down and found her clit. She barely had time to find the spot she wanted, and a gut appeared over her head, his arse above her eyes, he shoved his cock into her mouth tilting her head back. This was a full on face fuck, ramming into her mouth like he would her pussy. Breathing was hard as his balls flapped across her face.

Caroline rubbed hard as her face was fucked hard, she did not need to move, he was ramming in quick, almost like he had to get this done. His balls slapped her nose and eyes, cum from the previous guy sticking to them and splatting elsewhere on her face as he moved. She was turned on more by the fact it was hard to breathe, taking her back to being arse fucked hard while a guy choked her, in a kitchen a while back. The flash back made her cum, she moaned around the moving cock in her mouth, and felt her arse clench the guy in there too.

The face fuck stopped suddenly he pulled out and cum sprayed over her tits, the balls now sitting on her mouth, she licked at them, taking cum that was on them into her mouth. He pulled back and pushed his cock back into her mouth.

'Take my cum, slut,' he said, 'lick it clean with that beautiful cum hungry mouth of yours.'

Caroline did as instructed, licking every inch of his cock, caressing it, and playing, ensuring she took everything that was there. She felt the guy in her arse push in hard he was ramming quickly now, then he stopped deep in her, she felt cum as it oozed into her arse, lost in that feeling for a moment.

Caroline was almost disappointed, feeling the loss as both men withdrew, she sat up, the next guy arriving now said, 'on your knees girl lean over the chair back.'

Caroline complied, looking around the cinema as she did, it appeared not a single person in there was watching the film, she was the subject of all their eyes. She was facing an empty chair, Eamonn was in the one next to it, wanking. She grabbed his cock and started to wank for him. The guy that had asked her he kneel, slipped his cock into her pussy, pushing up holding her hips, then he withdrew.

'That pert lovely arse needs a slap,' he said, and slapped her bottom hard.

She looked at Eamonn, 'This so much better, than I,' there was a pause as the next slap to her bottom landed, 'expected,' she said, the last word through gritted teeth.

'I am loving this,' Eamonn said, 'I hope you are?'

'Wonderful,' she said and squeaked as another slap landed.

A guy approached and took his cock out, pushing it towards her mouth. She took it, wanting it, and sucked. He moved with her, slowly slipping more into her mouth, and she used her spare hand to play with his balls and stroke his cock. She was wanking Eamonn hard now.

Four or five more slaps landed on her arse the sting now quite intense. But the cock was returned and rammed up her, she savoured that feeling, as his balls bounced off her. He rammed her hard, his hand coming under to play with her clit.

The cock in her mouth was quite large, it belonged to a man about 47 or 48, and he was handsome, if a little overweight. He seemed lost in her sucking his cock, thrusting gently into her. She looked as best she could at Eamonn, he was watching the guy behind her, as she wanked him, and he looked a pleased as she had ever seen him.

The guy behind didn't last long, he was already pulling out and spraying his load over her back, she felt it running down her sides As the man disappeared, but he was immediately replaced, Another cock pushed against her arse, and slowly moved up, pushing his length into her. She had no idea what he looked like she just felt him pushing into her arse, he landed a couple of slaps on her now red bottom, and began to thrust into her, she took the hand playing with the first guys balls that she was sucking, and moved it between her legs playing, wanting another orgasm to come.

At the removal of her hand the guy in front of her seemed to come back to reality, placing his hands on her head and pushing into her throat, she used her teeth and tongue to excite his cock thinking about it, about to explode in her mouth, as she rubbed. Eamonn was getting close, she could feel it, he stood and moved towards her, his load going over her shoulder and the top of her back, some into her hair, and he looked satisfied. The guy she was sucking was obviously concerned that now Eamonn had cum he might want his wife back, he thrust hard, she could feel he was about to let loose too, and his cum shot into her mouth, she swallowed, then again, as it kept coming, she sucked until he was dry, as Eamonn flopped back into the seat.

The guy moved away and was replaced immediately with another, older, smaller cock, her jaw ached but she knew she could not stop until they were all satisfied.

The pounding in her arse kept up the guy seemed to be trying every rhythm in the book, she took her mouth off the cock she was sucking and said, 'You alright back there,' before returning to the small cock she was presented with.

'Sweetest arse I ever tapped,' came the reply, he was clearly enjoying himself.

The only other girl that she saw when she walked in, came down and sat in the seat next to the guy she was blowing. She looked at Caroline for a moment, appraising her.

12