Caroline's Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped his slacks, then his boxer briefs to the ground looking at Caroline's body, completely naked. Her body was magnificent. Absolutely flawless and perfectly proportioned. He noticed her bright blonde pubic hair trimmed short, showing the light pink folds of her pussy. He could see no outward signs of the physical condition she complained of, which was a relief.

Her long, toned legs looked like those of a runner. Her waist was thin, and her hips narrow. She was a goddess.

Caroline smiled in her own sense of relief. Geoff was erect and was sporting a good-sized penis. It looked to be around the same size as her larger, seven-inch dildo and about as thick. 'Not too big...not too small,' she thought. She also caught something in Geoff's expression. He didn't appear to be all that happy.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing." He looked down. "Well, okay. I'm just not used to this. To the fast pace of the thing. I mean as of four days ago, I had no idea you were...who you are. Now, a few days later and I'm about to have sex with you in the expectation that we are going to start dating. I don't know, I'm a little surprised at myself. I mean, if you would have asked me a week ago what I would do if these exact circumstances presented themselves, I would tell you that I would be all over you."

Caroline felt tears swell in her eyes. Geoff was not quite the player he bragged about to his buddy in the breakroom. He was sensitive. Caroline wanted him even more now and found that she too was confused. She always thought that once she decided she could have sex with a man, that he would just be ready, willing, and able. Geoff's hesitancy was a huge turn on.

"Oh, Geoff! My goodness." Caroline leaned in to hug the man. "I'm so sorry. I have been so deprived, so alone, that I just took for granted that you would be willing to start a sexual relationship with me."

"I am, really! Look!" He pointed at his hard penis.

Caroline looked down and laughed.

"I just don't know about dating you when I know so little about you. I know it sounds weird, but..."

"This is going to sound strange, especially if you knew me, but why don't we just be you know, 'sex buddies'?"

"Fuck buddies," Geoff corrected her.

"Yes, fuck buddies."

"Would you have a problem with that?"

Geoff smiled. "Good god, no."

Caroline climbed onto her bed and sat up on her knees as Geoff joined her.

She moaned as their kissing resumed. Geoff's hands tweaked her small, firm nipples and moved back and around smoothing over her sublime ass cheeks. He reached down and placed his hand over her bare pussy, inserting the tip of his middle finger between her folds.

"No!" Caroline's body wiggled away from his touch.

"Oh, Geeze! Caroline, I'm so sorry!"

Caroline balanced herself with her extended arm resting on Geoff's shoulder. She looked down with a serious expression on her face, breathing deeply.

"I forgot in the heat of the moment. Shit!"

Caroline nodded her head. "It's okay. Just give me a minute."

Geoff was worried he would forget again. Judging by her reaction, he could tell this wasn't just a discomfort, but a serious pain she was experiencing.

"I guess I should have reminded you." She forced a smile.

"How long does the pain last?"

"It's intense for about a minute, then it fades pretty quickly."

Caroline got up and returned with a bottle of scented baby oil and a hand towel.

"Okay. I'm fine now."

She pushed Geoff back onto her bed and lowered her body down between his legs. She figured it would be safer if she were the aggressor.

She spread his legs far enough apart to fit between them, then, resting on her elbows, she kissed his still erect penis. She knew how to give blow jobs as that was the only sexual activity that she could provide for her previous boyfriends.

Caroline allowed her saliva to collect in her mouth and lowered her head to his cock. She surrounded his tip with her lips and allowed the clear fluid to escape the grip she had over his hard cock and drip down. She expertly worked the first few inches into her hot mouth without the use of her hands.

Just watching the gorgeous blonde's face full of his cock made Geoff moan out loud. He had never had such a beautiful woman go down on him.

'This is going to be good.'

Caroline continued to use no hands as she sucked two more inches into her. Geoff moaned again. Then she made a gagging noise and forced her head down all the way, deep throating his cock in the last motion.

"Shit," he gasped.

He watched intently as her nostrils twitched and her lips separated and flexed around the base of his cock. She took the whole thing without much effort at all. He's never had a woman deep throat him before. Geoff knew he wasn't a monster in terms of his size, but he also knew he had a well-above average dick.

Caroline then removed the cock from her mouth, backing up its entire length and then swallowed the entire length in one downward motion.

"Damn, Caroline. That's so good!"

She moaned. Caroline deep-throated Geoff's cock now with every thrust downward. Every time the cock went into her mouth, she took it to its base. He could only take a few minutes of her extraordinary skills before he leaned forward and pet her head.

"Caroline...Caroline...Caroline! Stop. STOP!"

"Ahhh..." she exhaled as she pulled her mouth off his dick. Spit coated the shaft and trailed up to her lips.

"What?" She looked at Geoff, puzzled.

"You're too much. Do you have any idea how good you are? My god! I almost came!"

Caroline was deeply flattered. It seemed that all those blow jobs she gave her boyfriends had paid off.

"Oh. Okay. Sorry."

Geoff got up and onto his knees. "Here, roll over."

"Remember don't touch my..."

"I'll remember."

Caroline lied down on her stomach with her legs about a foot apart. She reached over to her nightstand and grabbed the oil, then held it blindly in the air. Geoff took the bottle and set it next to him.

He grabbed Caroline by the hips and pulled her up to her knees. He leaned back and took in the view. Her back arched nicely, curving down then rising up at the shoulders. She had perfectly smooth skin and sexy back muscles that ran parallel to one another on either side of her spine. He loved that in a woman's back. Her narrow waist made her perfect ass the center of attention on her body in this position. She allowed her chest to lie on the bed, pushing her ass further into the air.

Geoff caressed each toned cheek of her ass and pat it playfully. He looked at her asshole, it was absolutely perfect. He could tell she had been working it as it gaped slightly. He stroked his cock, still wet from her slippery blow job then buried his face into her ass.

"OH MY GOD! YES, GEOFF!" Caroline yelled in complete surprise.

She had never expected, or even considered a man giving oral to her ass. Geoff surprised her initially and she scoot herself away from his face for a moment, but now she eagerly wanted as much as he would give. She wiggled her butt as he circled his tongue around her pink star. She grabbed the sheets in front of her and pushed her body back into his face when he inserted his tongue as deep as it could go. She moved her pelvis up and down as he licked her cheeks. She was very well primed for the fucking she hoped he would soon give to her.

After several minutes of Caroline wiggling in pleasure, Geoff uncapped the baby oil and squirted it around Caroline's puckered hole, then slathered his cock.

Caroline was still shaking her butt in reaction to the delightful rimming Geoff just gave to her.

"Okay, you're going to feel the pressure of my head against you. It's best if you push back onto me at a pace that is comfortable. I'm not going to move until your body has adjusted to me."

"Oh my God, this is so hot!" she said excitedly.

Geoff placed his cock up against Caroline's ass and waited. Expecting her to slowly ease him in, he was surprised when he saw her sphincter expand and her ass take half of his cock in the first push.

"Oh, shit, yes...YES!" she cried.

On her second push she had his penis balls-deep inside of her and began moving back and forth on Geoff's rigid tool.

"Damn! That's it, Caroline. Are you ready?"

"Yes, you have no idea. Fuck me!"

Geoff put his hands around her waist and began slowly pumping her tight asshole. She felt hot, smooth, and deep. He increased his pace after several moments as she moaned and shrieked her approval.

"Shhhh...Ahhh! Yes!" he felt her body tremble, then shake. Then stop.

Panting heavily, she said, "I just came. Oh, god, that was so good!" She panted.

After a few seconds she turned her head back to Geoff, "Keep going!"

Starting off slowly, Geoff resumed pumping his cock into Caroline again. As he worked up speed, she began to push back into him, creating a sexy slapping noise.

"That's it, Geoff. Oh my god, this feels so fucking good!"

"Nnnn...Mnnn...Ohhhh! FUCK!" Caroline huffed again. Tilting her head down, then shaking it slowly from side-to-side. "So good!" Another orgasm. Caroline began to laugh.

Caroline was just what the doctor ordered for Geoff's ego. She made him feel like a virile young, stud, and he loved it. She impressed him with her oral skills, and now, anally, she could take a pounding with very little experience whatsoever.

"Turn me around." She stopped and waited.

Geoff slowly let her move away from his dick, taking in the sexy sight of her expanded hole as she pulled off.

"Stay there."

She walked to the bathroom and came back with a wet, soapy wash cloth.

"Let me clean you."

She grabbed his cock and twisted the washcloth around it, then folded it over and did it again.

"Very clean. Awesome."

Caroline felt better after having checked how clean she was. It was a big deal at this stage in her sex life that she remains clean.

She had already thought about how she wanted to be fucked next; in the padded chair she masturbated in.

Spreading a towel over the chair, she sat on the edge and hiked her legs up, hanging them over the arms. This angled her ass up and her pussy back. Geoff watched in awe.

'She is so fucking sexy.'

He had reapplied more baby oil and was stroking his cock while he watched her arrange the chair.

"This is how I masturbate, only I face the mirror when I'm alone." Geoff smiled at her willingness to share details most women would keep to themselves. Caroline was definitely different.

Geoff got on his knees in order to line his oiled-up cock with her gaping asshole. "Are you ready?"

Caroline looked into Geoff's eyes and said, "fuck me."

Geoff pressed his cock against her and watched as she expanded around him, accepting the first half of his dick. He could feel the tight ring stretch around the thickest part of his glans, then clamp around his shaft as he penetrated deeper into her rectum.

He squirted more oil onto the remaining portion of his shaft, then leaned forward and buried himself completely.

"Oh my god, that's so nasty." Caroline remarked in a very serious tone.

He let his cock stay stationary as she got used to it again, then slowly drew in and out as he held her legs back gripping her behind her knees.

"Spread my legs back more, Geoff." Caroline was struggling to see the view. She had become accustomed to watching her fuck herself with her dildoes in front of the mirror. Her being able to watch her ass expand around a phallus as it entered her had become a big part of what turned her on about her masturbation ritual. He pushed her legs back further and continued his steady penetrations.

From the new angle, Caroline could feel every inch of Geoff's dick as it bore into her rectum. She was surprised how different it felt being penetrated by a flesh-and-blood penis versus the synthetic dildo. First off, the real penis was hotter. She could feel the warmth of the thing, especially when it was moving more slowly, or not at all. Next, Geoff was of a different mindset than her own. His pace was his, not what Caroline would have used, so there was a different feel to the experience. Where Caroline's hand would have grown tired at the tempo Geoff was using, Geoff could maintain a pace Caroline could never achieve with her toy. Finally, Geoff's dick was behaving independent of what she had in mind regarding anal penetration. This made the fact that she was getting fucked by someone else obvious. It was a far more thrilling experience. She realized that her dildoes just wouldn't cut it anymore.

As she was reveling in the experience, she felt a drop of sweat fall from Geoff's forehead and land on her bare chest. She looked up to see his face, twisted in erotic pleasure. Although she didn't really know the man, she could tell that he was very near his own climax.

The thick, filling penis had caused her ass to expand in the most delightful way. Watching it appear and disappear inside her body, expanding her little asshole, became overwhelming for Caroline. She could feel the deep, electric pulse that indicated she too was near.

"Keep fucking me like that, Geoff!" she huffed.

Caroline's words brought the man back from his concentration. Her legs pinned back and her ass gaping open, accepting everything he had, soon made it impossible to continue. He began pounding her loudly and with force.

"YES! Oh God YES!" she cried.

The hard fucking was exactly what Caroline needed.

Geoff felt the familiar sensitivity at the tip of his cock. His mind raced to hold off, giving the beautiful blonde more time to have her final orgasm before he lost all control.

"Oh...god! Yes...Yes...keep going!" Caroline's eyes were locked onto the big dick as it entered her body.

"Ahhhh!" She bucked and threw her hips up against Geoff's thrusts, panting in rapid breaths. Then, she saw blotches of white dot the room and an explosion of sexual pleasure overwhelmed her as she came.

Watching Caroline wiggle and shudder through what was obviously an intense orgasm, triggered Geoff to finish. The entire experience was surreal. Her absolutely perfect body, her attitude about sex, her enthusiasm. Geoff no longer wanted or needed to hold back.

"Oh FUCK!" His climax arrived very quickly. He had been ready to explode almost since the first moment he felt how tight she actually was. He looked at her now smiling face as she observed his every move and filled her ass with his hot cum.

Feeling hot semen in her ass made Caroline want to risk touching her clit, but she dared not spoil the perfect ending to her first, real anal sex experience. Feeling hot cum fill her up was the most luxurious and sexy feeling she had ever had. She closed her eyes to enjoy it for a few moments before grabbing the towel and getting it ready for when Geoff pulled out.

Geoff gently allowed his cock to exit Caroline's ass, enjoying the enormous hole created as he pulled out completely, then took part of the towel she was holding and wiped the cum from himself. He looked on as she held it to her ass and sat up.

"I'll be right back." Caroline gave Geoff a soft kiss on the lips. "Thank you!" She smiled and got up, walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Geoff waited until Caroline was finished then took a shower and dressed. It was a work night, so sleeping over wasn't an option.

Caroline was wearing a robe as she watched him dress.

"That was the best sex of my life, Geoff," she smiled.

'She's too much. I need more of this.'

"Wow! Really?" Geoff moved in and kissed Caroline, "Glad to hear it!" he smiled, you were by far the best lover I've ever had!"

She smiled and looked down at the floor. She escorted him downstairs to the front door.

"Good night, Geoff. See you tomorrow!"

And it was over just like that. The greatest sexual night of his life had come to a glorious end.

On his way home, he thought about all that had happened that night.

'Either she has just discovered her sexuality, or she's the freakiest game-player I've ever met.'

The truth was, despite her very convincing story and what appeared to be a painful reaction to his touching her pussy, Geoff didn't know what to think about Caroline.

'Even if everything she said is true, where does that leave us? Are we dating or just having sex? Does she really want me to be just a fuck buddy? Who does that?'

Under her sheets, Caroline smiled and gave a contented sigh as she reached to turn the light off on her nightstand. She quickly fell asleep in the comfort of her king-sized bed.

***

Caroline arrived early to the office the next day. She had to be sure and keep up with her workload, so she could afford the extra time to listen in on Geoff and Bob's conversation. Although he didn't know it, the future of his relationship with Caroline hinged on what he would say or not say to his buddy.

By ten-thirty, Caroline had finished most of the items on her agenda for that day. She was now free to work at a more leisurely pace as she listened for signs of Bob and Geoff in the break room.

Chris from sales was talking to his wife on the phone about getting an estimate for their broken furnace. She heard Bob say hello to the man.

'Okay. Bob is there.' Caroline squatted near the wall shuffling papers as if they had been recently dropped.

"Hey, man! How did it go?" Geoff walked into the room.

Chris was now off the phone and left as Geoff spoke to Bob.

"It was nice. She talks a lot, but that's good."

"Probably nervous energy," Bob added.

"Yeah."

"So, where'd you go?"

"Sandstone. It's not too far from here. Good food."

Caroline's eyes were closed tightly hoping nothing too embarrassing would be shared. Bob's interrogation continued.

"And after dinner?"

"I stopped by her place, had a glass of wine and went home."

"Very cool! Are you seeing each other again?"

"I don't know. It was just a first date. I'll have to ask her out, but I think she'll say yes."

"Good job! Damn. Who would have thought Caroline would date a co-worker? You know, I bet just like on the talk show I told you about, no one has asked her out."

"You may be right."

Caroline straightened out and sat down behind her desk.

'He passed the gossip test. That was a big one.' She smiled, relieved that she didn't have to worry about her reputation being permanently destroyed. Now it was just a matter of waiting until he asked her out again, and something told her that she wouldn't have to wait too long.

End