Carol's Invitation Pt. 02

Story Info
Now it's Carol's turn to call the shots.
4.5k words
4.4
5.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first part of this story was posted in the interracial section. Possibly not correct as that might not be the story's focus, but it was its inspiration. It might be worth checking out before you start this one.

*************

How did I get here? A pretty useful question to be asked at any stage in life, but particularly when young, before the sedate stagnation of middle age gets to you. Actually that's unfair. Before the unforgiving triple whammy of career, family and responsibility makes those halcyon years between school and true adulthood look like an endless summer of discovery and carefree, character-building foolishness.

How did I get here? Like: with my head down the toilet bowl, puking up my guts. Or down a dark, dank alleyway in a strange town in a distant land with a disturbingly high murder rate. Or lost in a wilderness, with no clue from the map and no mobile phone signal. Or agreeing to join the father of the girl you only met a week ago for a "spin" in his glider - when you can tell he doesn't like you.

So how did I get here? It was my friends' fault, setting me up on a date with that strange but beautiful lawyer they knew. The one with the almond eyes, long black hair and a rack - sorry not a bust, or bosom or chest - a rack, with a magnetic pull on my eyes which was embarrassing for she was a woman with obsessive interests and an overly earnest habit of looking you in the eye and seeing that your eyes were not looking back, but wandering. Downwards. Repeatedly. Well one thing had led to another. An invitation and an afternoon spent with role play, expensive lingerie, paddles, restraints, slaps, bondage, choking, deep throat, doggy style and anal. So how did I get here? I might now be in the shower, wet and handcuffed, but I thought I was doing pretty well. Ahead of the game. She's amazing. I have to shiver every time I look at her. Indulge her.

With a gentle jerk on my cuffed wrists behind my back, she led me out of the shower and took one of the endless supply of white, soft, fluffy towels that she had and dried me off. Then she dried herself, grinning at me while showing off her body. As she toweled her hair, arms up to her head, pushing her perky, full breasts out for my eyes to feast on. She rubbed up and down her legs, and then slowly, gently, long and languidly between them while studying my eyes to see if I was following her movements. I was. The evidence was undeniable, as her eyes spotted.

"I want you to bend over the counter," she said, pointing to the space next to the washbasin, and turning me gently in that direction. Her hand was on my back, guiding my torso down. Her feet went between my legs to move them further apart. My chest rested upon the cold counter, making me shiver. If I cricked my neck back, I could see my face in the mirror and Carol behind me. My legs were apart and my arse exposed. Her hand stroked down my back with a light touch, (a quick shake of the cuffs - as a reminder - on the way) until it reached my backside where her nails drifted with the slightest friction further down and into the crack between my buttocks.

"You like that, don't you?" Carol whispered.

All I managed was a small grunt of consent. And she slapped my arse. It stung. I jerked. Her other hand went to my back and pushed me down again. There was a loud crack on the other buttock and a shot of pain.

"Stay down," she said. "You won't regret it." Her nails gently scraped up my inner thigh. First one side, then the other. With one hand still resting on my back to push me down, Carol crouched and blew softly on my anus and exposed balls. Her fingers came tantalizingly closer, scraping past one side and around to the other of my hole. Then her fingers went between my legs and started to massage both sides of my balls and the magic spot just behind. My breath jerked inwards every time she touched.

"Mmmmh," Carol said, "I think we might need a little help here." Her hand came off my back and I could see her squirt some liquid from a bottle onto her hands. Her slick oiled fingers returned to my balls, slipping each side and far enough forward to give the base of my rigid cock a squeeze.

"Oh, you are an excitable little boy, aren't you?". I heard her grab the bottle and squeeze another few drops between my are cheeks and her finger returned to rub it around the rose of my anus.

"Oh my God, you are enjoying this!" she exclaimed. I tried to raise my voice to protest, but Carol pushed my head down to the bathroom counter.

"I don't need this," she said, and grabbed her thong from the bathroom floor and pushed it into my mouth.

Standing behind me, she grabbed the hair on the back of my head and pulled it back so I could see her standing behind me. Her other hand was on the small of my back, her thumb heading downwards between my ass cheeks. Slowly, very slowly, her hips pressed against my buttocks, pushing me towards the mirror. Then released, and pushed again. More insistently. Forcefully. Faster and harder each time. Like she was fucking me. Her thumb wandered down, circled my rose twice and then began to press against the hole. Oiled and slick as it was, the was hardly any resistance. Another squirt from the lube bottle and the excess was worked into my butthole as her thumb went in. Up to the first joint. Her thrusts were pushing me forwards, my stiff dick banging painfully against the bathroom drawer. With one final jolt, she banged me forwards and stopped. Her thumb up to the hilt in my arse.

"Quite a sight, baby," she said, as her other hand reached between my legs and grabbed my cock. "You haven't cum yet, have you? Because it's my turn next."

Quickly she removed her thumb and I felt empty. She washed her hands in the basin next to me. I didn't dare to move.

Carol leaned down and whispered in my ear. "We are equal, aren't we?" I tried to assent but I could hardly speak. "I didn't hear you," she said and took her knickers out of my mouth.

"Yes, of course."

"Now what did you do to me?," she asked. "Let me think..." There were a few moments of silence. I was too confused to find any words. "Okay, I think I have a few ideas. You'll enjoy this as much as I enjoyed it before. Giving is sharing, or whatever," she said. "I'm going to need you to wait in the bedroom."

Carol led me to the bedroom and made me kneel in the middle of her bed. She pushed my head down to the mattress and tied a rope to the handcuffs behind my back. The rope led upwards over the frame of her modern, minimalist four poster bed and to the handle of the window where she pulled it tight. Possibly I could have stood on the bed to have more freedom of movement. But I didn't have enough leeway to stand or sit beside the bed. It was either stand on it (wobbly), or kneel on it, with my arms pulled up slightly behind me. The rope wasn't long enough to lie on it.

"Better you kneel," Carol instructed me. "I need a break. I'll see you in a bit." And so I knelt there, naked, uncomfortable, my arse exposed in the air. I could hear her rummaging around in the kitchen. The tap running. She returned, only to close the door and I could hear her muffled voice on the phone. Laughing intimately, as though with someone she trusted. Someone more than me? Reason told me that was obviously likely. We'd only known one another a couple of weeks. But for all that, the afternoon had been pretty intense. A pang of something shot through my heart. Admit it: jealousy.

The door opened again and Carol returned. I could feel her look. I struggled to peer over my shoulder but she snapped:

"Face down!" I could hear her grab something and felt the wish of air before the riding crop snapped over my backside and a jolt of pain shot through my body.

"Good boy!" The crop jiggled between my legs, spreading my legs a bit further apart.

"You're enjoying this," she said.

No I'm not, I thought. The crop stroked my cock which was now fully erect and telling a different story.

Playfully she slapped it with the crop, more symbolic than anything. Rubbling my glans with the tip of the crop, Carol spotted the first dips of pre-cum now glistening on the leather and strand of clear fluid as she pulled it away.

"My, my, you're getting quite excited, aren't you?" She came around to where I could see her, leaned over and licked the drops of pre-cum off of the riding crop. I could see it hanging from her tongue. She pressed her lips to mine, her tongue swirling into my mouth with just a hint of my own salty taste. "It tastes good doesn't it?" As so often with Carol, I looked kind of stupid, lost for words.

"Doesn't it?" she snapped. And gave my backside another crack of the riding crop. She pushed my face back to the mattress. I could hear her rummage in the drawers and it sounded like she was changing. The plop of the lipstick top coming off. The gentle strokes of a soft brush applying something. Finally she came around to where I could see her again. Carol was wearing a corset with a bra that just pushed her breasts upwards but barely covered the nipples. A black choker with a ring in it. Suspenders and black stockings and embroidered, see-through knickers that revealed and covered at the same time. For I was allowed to raise my head now, and that was what I saw, kneeling on the bed, close to her, my face at the level of her crotch.

"You like?" she asked.

"I do," I replied, for that was an easy question. She grabbed my hair and forced my head back so I could look upwards between her breasts to see her dark eyes full of mischievous pleasure. She pushed my head down again and with the other hand pulled out the band of her knickers, allowing me to look at the mound of her pussy and inhale the scent of her body and feel the heat of her skin. Then she took my head in both her hands and pushed it between her breasts, crushing me into the mounds so I could hardly breathe. I could feels her soft, velvet skin against my face, the hint of her scent, the beating of her heart and the heat of her desire. She released me. No, pushed me away triumphantly and finally began to release me from my bounds and the handcuffs. My arms were aching. My legs were cramped. "Turn over, my sweet, lie down and stretch." Her hands gently stroked blood back into my thighs. She stretched my arms above my head - and then I realized I was trapped again. Carol slipped my wrists and ankles into cuffs, now spreadeagled on to the bed.

"Don't worry, with you, I think I've found someone I can trust. Not everyone deserves, or repays that trust. But before you think too much, let's play a little more." Almost like embarrassed, she turned her head away. I wanted to say something but she put her finger on my lips. "Hush." and she went to the dressing table and came back with a blindfold from her collection of goodies and tied it over my eyes.

Confined to darkness I could hear her walk away to the living room and put on some music. Quietly she returned and without a word climbed on to the bed and straddled me, facing my feet. Carol laced her legs under my arms and I could feel the warmth of her body come closer to my face. She stopped briefly and I could hear the rustle of her underwear moving against her skin before she lowered her now exposed pussy to my mouth. It was engorged and slick with her juice. She slid over my waiting lips, smearing my nose, mouth and chin. My tongue stretched out to find its target, to delve as deep into her hole as it could stretch, to find and press the hard nub of her clit. But it was Carol who took control. She slid back and forth across my eager mouth, letting me feel her excitement and drown in her scent. My head stretched upwards but in truth it was she who was pressing down, rubbing the parts that needed rubbing against my probing tongue, stifling me and choking me with the force of her desire. Any quick breath I could take was filled with the scent of her sex. My nose was pressed against her arse which she then decided to move down to my tongue.

"Lick it," she cried. "In a circle around the edge. Now push your tongue into the hole!" She grunted and grinded against me.

"Oh fuck!!" she cried, and switched to hammering her clit against my mouth like it was her cock down the back of my throat. She shuddered and twitched, collapsing down onto my body and moaning as the waves of her climax rippled through her. Slowly she came down from her high and her hand grabbed and held my cock like it was an anchor. As the waves of pleasure subsided and her breathing returned to normal, she began to gently stroke it.

"Oh wow," she said.

"Oh wow," I said, for her pussy was a mere inch or two from my face and literally dripping her juice onto my tongue.

"I think it is time for me to say thank you," Carol remarked, and slipped my cock into her warm mouth and lazily began to suck, her tongue twirling around its top, occasionally poking its way into the slit. It was a slow, sensuous blow job, enough to keep me rock hard but more like she was enjoying every last taste of a delightful lollipop. She edged me for five minutes or more, gently resisting any sign I made to go faster. Finally she slipped her hand to the bottom of my cock, raised it up, lifted her body from mine and plunged straight to the back of her throat, holding it deep in that velvet grip for seconds before lifting herself off.

"Enough for now. Don't want you wasting anything, do we?" Carol said. She removed the blindfold, left the bed and I watched her go to the bathroom to fix herself up. She'd occasionally throw me a grin as she touched up her make-up and brushed out her hair. "I've got even more in store for you."

Coming back, a dream of perfection, large breasts straining against the confines of her corset, her hips framed by the black straps of her suspenders, her thighs and backside taut from walking in six inch heels. But above all her face. The curve of her eyelids, the dark brown eyes twinkling behind long lashes, her jet black hair cascading down and brushing my shoulder as she leaned over me. Carol sat on the side of the bed and smiled.

"Are you getting what you want?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, "but I'm nervous because I don't know what's coming next."

"Oh, I know you are," Carol said, "but you've got to give a little to get a little. You know, I thought you were handsome. I liked the way you held a conversation and the way you treated me when we went out. I'm just not very good at showing it."

"I'm tolerant," I replied, trying to make a joke out of it. "I had the hots for you, absolutely, always... But you seemed kind of impenetrable. Like there was a wall and I didn't know how to get over it."

"You didn't know," Carol said, "Yet somehow you did the right thing. You are inside my fortress. It's bit kinky in here and I've made the wrong decisions in the past about who to let in. But right now, I'm feeling that it's pretty right. I feel you not only belong, you could become part of the the wall around me." She smiled, took my cock in her hand, leaned down and kissed me deeply.

Carol picked up her phone and checked the time. "Almost," she said. "Trust me. And if you do, you can take me, use me, abuse me and in doing so, you'll be my slave. For you'll be giving me what I want... But sometimes I want candy too." She leaned closer. With both her hands she pushed down her brassiere, exposing her nipples, hard and erect. Her fingers played with them, teasing me.

"Will you be my fucktoy, and I'll be yours?" Her eyebrows raised as a question mark.

And then the doorbell rang.

I've never seen such a wicked smile. "Company!" said Carol brightly and rose to answer the door.

The wildest thoughts ran through my head. The conversation just now had set my mind spinning, with anticipation and joy. This woman who fascinated and confused me. Who made me mad with desire. Who seemed a challenge but one which I would love to have years of companionship and intimacy with to explore. Who might, perhaps, possibly... Be. The. One? Or was I wrong? And now maybe the ex-boyfriend is coming with a knife? A photographer to blackmail me? Some inexplicable weird and bad shit was about to happen. Had I trusted her for nothing and was about to meet my end tied up naked on a bed with a hard on in a strange apartment?

I could hear the door open and soft sound of conversation. Then steps coming closer. My erection was wilting fast. And then the door was pushed all the way open, allowing light from the hallway to flood in. All I could see was the outline of a second person. Maybe three or four inches taller than Carol. But also in heels. Very high heels. And a trenchcoat. Hair bound tightly into a pony tail cascading down from the top of her head. So not an ex. Or a sleazy photographer. Or the Gimp from Pulp Fiction.

"Dan, this is Alison. Alison, meet Dan."

"Hi, Dan." said Alison, stepping closer. I could see she was also Asian, her eyes even more pronounced than Carol's. Her cheekbones high. Her look even more intimidating. "I'm pleased to meet you," she said, sliding off her trench coat to reveal a tight, figure-hugging, red, latex, off-the-shoulder minidress. But her eyes weren't looking at my eyes as she said this. They were looking at my cock. It twitched.

"Promising," Alison said.

She looked at Carol and asked, "Do you mind?"

"No, not at all. Be my guest." Permission granted, Alison loosened the bounds at my feet a little, allowing my legs and lower half some more movement. Then she crawled on to the end of the bed, between my legs, made me lift my torso so she could kneel with her legs under me, my cock and balls at her waist and giving her full access to play with them. Gently, one hand cupped my balls and the other began to explore my shaft, like she was inspecting the tools. Her finger explored the head and spread the drop of pre-cum all over my glans until it was slick and glistening. Another drop emerged which she lifted on the tip of her finger and raised to her mouth to taste.

"That's good," she declared. "Do you have more for us?" Of course. With such words and her hand pumping my cock, some more drops appeared. Alison leaned forward and rubbed the clear juice from my cock across the tight, slippery surface of her latex covered breasts. She opened her red lips and let a big dollop of spit fall on my cock, rubbing it all over before pressing it, sliding it all across her breasts again. The sight and the feeling was making me harder than ever before, my breaths turning into moans. At which Alison stopped.

"Don't get carried away! You get yours later." She clambered out from beneath my legs and straddled my chest. The dress had ridden up to her thighs and she was wearing no underwear and I could see her shaven pussy was already swollen. Spotting where my eyes were wandering, Alison slapped me across the cheek.

"Look at me." she commanded. She slapped again, pinched my jaw between her fingers to make my mouth open and put three fingers inside.

"Suck!" she said, and began to fuck my mouth. I did my best though I had no idea except the idea to do whatever this creature demanded. Because she had the trust of Carol and if this was what Carol wanted then I would do whatever they wanted. Alison took her fingers out and smeared my saliva all over my face before putting her hand in her pussy and feeding me her juices. "You'd like more of that, wouldn't you?" Alison asked.

"Yes, I would," I panted.

"Be careful what you wish for," was her reply. She shifted position so her pussy was right above my head. But before I could think about raising my head to feast on it, Carol crawled on to the bed, above my chest and started to lick Alison's pussy. Her friend pushed back, to allow her better access and I could see Carol's tongue slide around and in to Alison's slit before coming out to lash her clit.

12