Carpool Pt. 01

Story Info
Ian and cousin Allie talk about bisexuality and anal sex.
5k words
4.56
15k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no sex between the principal characters in this chapter. The story is mainly a conversation about their sexual histories and their attitudes towards sex. This story does contain descriptions of gay sex.

I hurried to board the elevator before Allie hit the button and the doors closed. She barely looked at me on the ride down to the parking level. I used the time to straighten my clothes, tucking in my shirt, slipping on my suit coat, and tucking my tie into my backpack, all the while try to get a read on her. Allie bolted for her car as soon as the doors opened, and when she got in, I was afraid for a moment that she'd leave me standing there and drive off. She sat gripping the steering wheel and staring out the windshield for a moment before turning to me with a look that I couldn't interpret and letting me in.

Before I even got the door shut, she exploded, "What the hell was that?"

I should explain. Allie is my cousin, and we carpool to work. I recently graduated from college and landed a job in a downtown engineering firm in my hometown. I'm living with my parents while I figure out a permanent housing situation.

Allie works for a finance company whose offices are not far from where I work. Her route to work takes her within a couple of blocks of our house, so we carpool. She gets free parking at her building, so she drives. My workday starts a half hour ahead of hers, so she drops me off in the morning and I walk over to her building and wait for her at the end of the day.

Today Allie found me killing time while I was waiting for her by bending over her boss's desk and letting him fuck my ass. When she turned and stalked out, I barely had time to pull on my pants and shoes and rush to catch her before she disappeared down the elevator.

Back to the car. Before I could decide if her question was hypothetical, she launched a barrage of additional questions. "Since when are you gay? Why would you think fucking my boss is appropriate? Did you think about me and my job? Do you know that he's married?"

Finally, I cut her off. "I'm not gay, I'm bi. Yes, I know he's married. He's not my boss, so I don't see why it's not appropriate. He sets the rules for what's appropriate in his private office. Yes, I did think about you, but I figured my sex life isn't really your concern. Yes, I know he's married and his wife knows about us."

I could see some of the color leave her cheeks, and she visibly relaxed, so I said, "Let's stop at The Hops for a drink and we can talk about it."

We drove in silence for the fifteen minutes it took to get to the bar and sat quietly at a table until our drinks came.

Finally, I said, "After you introduced me to Rob the first day I came to wait for you, he stopped by the reception area to chat. We had a nice talk, and the next day he invited me to wait in his office where I'd be more comfortable. That soon became a regular thing."

"After a while I got the impression he was flirting with me. I mentioned it to his secretary, and she said I wouldn't be the first visitor he's hit on. When I asked her what she meant, she said that he's got an eye for good looking men and women, and he's not shy about testing the waters. She said he draws a strict line between business and his personal life, but she'd seen him chat up other people who were just visiting."

Allie asked, "Well that doesn't change the fact that he's married."

I went on, "After a while his flirting became pretty blatant and I called him out on it. He didn't deny it, and admitted he found me attractive. I asked if his wife knew about his flirting and he said yes. I asked if she knew he flirts with men and he told me she thinks it's hot. He said he'd told his wife about me and that he wanted to see if I'd hook up with him. He even got her on a video chat, and she confirmed everything he said. She said she loves to hear stories about his adventures, and pictures are even better. They both told me they have an open marriage."

"His wife also told me that more than one guy had told her he was a great cocksucker, and she talked me into letting him blow me while she was on the chat. That's the first day we had any sexual contact."

"He's sucked me off several times since then, and I've gone down on him. Today is the first time I asked him to fuck me, and he was happy to oblige. You couldn't see it from where you were standing, but his wife was watching on a video chat while she worked herself with a rabbit. She has spectacular tits, by the way."

Allie was incredulous. "How long have you been bi? How did that start? You actually like having your ass fucked? Isn't it gross? Doesn't it hurt?"

At this point Allie looked incredulous, but more at ease with the situation, so I thought I'd take a chance on teasing her a little.

"You didn't seem to be bothered by it when you were standing there watching Rob plowing my ass. You seemed kind of fascinated by it."

Allie sputtered about being in shock, blah, blah blah, and I cut her off saying, "If it really upset you, you'd have turned and left. You stepped in and shut the door behind you while you watched us finish."

Before she could say anything else I went on. "You asked me how long I've been bi. I've known I'm bi since Sophomore year. I spent an evening drinking with a girl I had just met, and she ended up inviting me back to her apartment at the end of the night. We were going down on each other in her king-sized bed when the door opened and a guy walked in. She said, 'That's just my boyfriend. He's okay. Don't stop.'"

"I was drunk enough to think, 'Okay,' and I went back to eating her pussy. She went back to giving me head, but a minute or so later I felt the bed move and she let go of my dick. She squirmed around a bit, then I was getting a blowjob again. As you've probably guessed, her boyfriend was blowing me, and she was blowing him. When I realized what was going on, my sober brain asked, 'What the fuck,' but my drunk brain said, 'Still feels good,' and drunk brain won. I ended up cumming in his mouth."

"My drunk brain also accepted their argument that I owed him a blowjob since he'd just sucked me off. We traded oral sex and took turns fucking her until we passed out from exhaustion. By then I was almost sober, but I figured it had been fun up 'til then so I went with it. When I woke up, we had another daisy chain that started with him sucking me and ended with him cumming in my mouth again."

"They invited me over a few times, and eventually they talked me into giving up my ass after I'd fucked him a couple of times. They showed me how to minimize the messy aspects, and proved to me that with a little prep and the right frame of mind it wasn't painful or uncomfortable."

Allie asked me, "Prep?"

I said, "Rimming, lube, and fingering."

She said, "That still sounds messy. And rimming is gross."

I said, "Most of the time it isn't. All you need is a washcloth and a little soap and water and you're ready to have your ass licked. If you're worried about more mess than that, you get yourself an anal douche. In fact, last night when I decided I was going to ask Rob to fuck me today, I put my douche in my backpack. During my break I used it to clean myself. So no gross mess."

I continued, "I remember a girl telling me about her parents having their bathroom remodeled and adding a bidet. She said not long after she overheard her mom talking to her best friend on the phone. She said her mom told her friend, 'We love it. Everything is squeaky clean, so there's never any worry about getting your tongue into something nasty. Now that we can be more spontaneous, we do it to each other a lot.'"

I decided to tease her some more. "With a cute little butt like yours, no guy has ever gotten in there and given you a little back door loving and kissing?"

For some reason, I couldn't leave it at that. I went on to say, "If you weren't my cousin, I'd volunteer eat you from ass to pussy and make you cum until you feel like jello."

She acted shocked, but I could see color rise from the demur bit of cleavage her work outfit revealed up to her cheeks, and I heard a catch in her breath. I knew from hearing her complaining about them during our commute that she wore some pretty heavy-duty bras to contain her D-cup tits at work, but I would have bet her nipples perked up as well.

She persisted. "You said it isn't painful, and you asked Rob to fuck you. Does that mean you really like it?"

I asked her, "Do you like being fucked?"

She answered, "Well, sure."

I asked, "Do you only like it when you cum, or are there other things you like about it?"

When she said "Sure," I asked her, "Like what?"

She said, "Just having a cock in my pussy feels good. The body-to-body contact is nice, as long as the guy's hygiene is good. The in and out sends little tingles through my body. I like the feeling of a guy's balls slapping against my skin. I like feeling a guy's hips and pelvis banging against me. I like looking at a guys face when we're fucking missionary style, and I like hugging and kissing while we fuck."

In the back of my mind I wondered how we'd gone so quickly to the point where we were talking about our sex lives in graphic terms. Up until then our conversations hadn't been much more personal than, "Have you met anyone new since you've been back in town?"

I said, "You have pretty much all those sensations when you're getting your ass fucked. Lots of nerves get stimulated. The only real difference is that few of those nerves are associated with an orgasm, so you usually need a little help. But I have orgasmed just from having my ass fucked when the guy was hitting my prostate just right."

Changing the subject a little, she asked me, "So what's with guys and butt fucking? Almost every guy I've had sex with has brought up anal sex at some point. Why isn't vaginal sex enough?"

I asked, "You think of anal as dirty and taboo, right?"

"Yes. I guess."

"Have you ever done anything that's taboo? That people think is dirty? Made out with a girl, pissed on your partner, had sex in public?"

Answering me slowly, without making eye contact, she said, "Yes."

That got me curious, but I decided it wasn't the right time to press her for details. Instead, I asked her, "Was it hot? Memorable? Did you feel a different kind of thrill?"

Still not making eye contact, she answered, "Yeah, I guess."

"Well, that's one reason guys like anal sex. The taboo nature."

"Another reason is that it gives them a feeling of domination. When your partner agrees to let you fuck their ass, they're agreeing to submit to something out of the ordinary. That submission gives a feeling of power, of being in control. I read in a psyche textbook that many powerful men enjoy being bottoms because they become the submissive for a change. They're not in charge, and it's a liberating feeling for them."

"That's also why some feminists claim any penetrative sex is a form of domination. Gays acknowledge that by naming the person who's penetrating their partner as the 'Top,' and the person being penetrated is the 'Bottom.'"

"The other side of that is similar to oral sex. While the submissive partner may get some pleasure out of servicing the dominant partner, they aren't going to cum unless they take care of themselves, or the dominant partner decides to help them. Having someone who's willing to please you without any guarantees about their own needs being met can be very erotic."

Allie looked a little guilty, so I asked, "You looked like that was news to you. Are you one of those people who thinks oral sex is just a preliminary to fucking?"

If she'd been blushing before, now she was crimson. She wouldn't meet my eyes, and I could see a little perspiration forming.

"You don't give blow jobs?"

"No. Not to completion anyway."

"Has a guy ever made you cum by licking your pussy?"

"They've tried, but I thought they were just doing it because they felt obligated."

"Did you try to relax and enjoy it, or were you just waiting for them to climb on and fuck?"

"I waited until I was wet, then we got on to fucking. I felt little tingles, but it was about the same as when the boys in high school felt me up through my jeans. I didn't expect it to go anywhere."

"You've been missing out, cuz. It can take a while before you really start to feel it, so you've got to be willing to give it time. It also helps if you can talk to your lover and tell them what you like."

"One girl I dated took a long time to warm up. The first couple of times we fucked, I could tell she wasn't happy, but she wouldn't tell me what was wrong or what I could do to help. The next time we were together, I went down on her and refused to stop. I did everything I could think of the distract her from just wanting to fuck: stroking, licking, sucking her whole body and asking her if she liked what I was doing. Eventually she started letting me know what felt good and what was meh. I formed a pretty good picture of where her sensitive areas were. When I focused on those hot spots, she would orgasm pretty quickly. Once she came the first time, she really wanted to fuck. She's come again as I entered her, and she'd come almost continuously while we fucked."

"Another girl would get really relaxed from an oral orgasm, and then we'd have a slow, leisurely fuck that would seem to last forever. She would only have small aftershocks now and then while I stroked in and out, but she said it was the loveliest feeling."

Allie got a defensive look on her face and, in a cold tone of voice said, "I can't believe you're bragging to me about the women you've fucked. You want me to believe you're some kind of super lover?"

"Not at all. Lots of people have sex like that. It sounds like you aren't one of them, and I wanted to describe what you've been missing out on. You're sweet and gorgeous and you deserve to have someone really rock your world."

Allie got a funny look on her face and looked down at the table.

The waitress came by just then to ask if we wanted another round. I said, "If we're going to continue this conversation, I need to eat." Allie nodded in agreement, so we ordered more drinks and asked for menus.

I asked Allie if she'd tried giving head and she said, "Of course." I asked if she'd ever finished a guy that way and she said she had. I asked, "Well?"

She gave and exasperated sigh and said, "All the girls in high school gave their boyfriends blowjobs, so I tried as well. One guy always shot off as soon as I took him in my mouth without even trying to warn me. One guy insisted I learn to take his whole dick in my mouth. After he gagged me a couple of times, I dumped him. One guy was okay with me not swallowing, but he wanted to cum on my face, or more often, my tits. That would have been okay if he hadn't wanted me to leave it there for his friends to see. I dated a lot of jocks in high school and as a rule they didn't have the greatest hygiene. I like the way a man smells, but these guys were way past musky. It wasn't much better in college."

I said, "That sucks, but It sounds like your opinion was formed in high school and hasn't changed much since then. None of your girlfriends ever talk about giving head? I thought you women compared notes on all that kind of stuff all the time."

Allie gave me a derisive look before saying, "Yes, my friends and I have talked about it from time to time. Some of them seem to like it, but others were like me, thinking of it as a chore. I assumed the ones who claimed to like it were just convincing themselves because that's what their guys wanted."

I asked her, "So you have tried swallowing?"

"Yeah, but I didn't like it."

"Did it taste bad, or you didn't like the way it felt in your mouth?"

Allie started to answer, then a confused look passed over her face. "You know, I can't say. The first time a guy came in my mouth I spit it out because I was surprised. I don't remember anything about the taste or texture. And all the other girls said swallowing was nasty, so I was prepared to spit it out regardless. Now, I just always spit it out or make the guy cum somewhere else."

I said, "I can tell you from experience that most guys' cum doesn't have much taste, but you probably know that. Even if you spit it out, the taste lingers. The consistency can take a little getting used to, but it's not that different from other things you've had in your mouth."

"So you swallow?"

"Every time. Unless the guy insists on pulling out."

"Pulling out?"

"Usually to cum on my face."

"You've let guys come on your face?"

"Sure. Again, it's the dominance thing. Marking his territory or putting a sign of his accomplishment up on the wall. I've worn a guy's cum at a swap party where everyone was doing freaky things, but I'd never wear it in public, or in front of people who I don't know and feel comfortable with."

I could see Allie trying to picture me with cum on my face.

Just then I got a text. When I glanced at my phone, I could see it was from Rob. After I read it, I showed it to Allie. "I thought about what happened this afternoon and realized it could make things weird around the office. I loved playing with you, but it has to end. Sorry."

I texted back, "Understand," showed it to Allie, and put my phone down.

I jokingly said, "Before Rob started hitting on me, I was thinking your receptionist is pretty hot. Do you think she'll help me pass the time while I wait for you?"

Allie gave me a look of amazement, then gave me a mock glare and punched my shoulder. "You can read the old magazines in reception while you wait like normal people do."

I laughed and said, "Ooh! Finance Today. I can't wait."

I tried to look properly abashed, as I changed the subject back to blowjobs. "I like sucking cock and eating pussy, because even the most inconsiderate lover is somewhat appreciative when they cum in your mouth. I feel the buildup of tension and the release through my lips and tongue in a way that I don't get when I used my cock or my hands. It's gratifying to give someone pleasure like that."

"It's also hot because as a person's arousal increases, so does their pheromone production. It's like a little mini-high, having my nose buried in someone's sweaty crotch as they're in the throes of an orgasm. Have you ever felt that?"

Allie got a dreamy look in her eyes and said, "Yes, but there was no sex involved. It was a little weird."

She continued without prompting, "I volunteered to be a counselor at this youth retreat when I was in college. It was hot that week, and there were four adult counselors crammed in a cabin designed for four ten-year-olds. The communal showers were cold, and the pressure sucked, so we weren't exactly daisy fresh."

"There was one counselor who was kind of a latter-day hippy. She didn't shave anything, and she used some kind of natural, organic deodorant, so she was a bit whiffier than the rest of us. She had one of the bottom bunks, and I had the one across from her. The first night there, I could smell her body odor settling in around me while we were lying in bed. At first it was a little overpowering, but once I got used to the more pungent notes, I actually started liking it."

"I remember breathing it in the last night we were there. It gave me a feeling of contentment, and in retrospect it probably made me a little horny too. I've met a few other musky smelling women since then and their scents always make me feel warm."

"So you've never been up close and personal with a pussy?"

"No. Not really."

"Not really? What does that mean?"

"I had a roommate named Liz after college who was kind of wild. We'd just moved to a city where neither one of us had any friends and we were trying to get a leg up at our new jobs, so neither one of us was dating. Money was tight for a couple of months after we moved in, what with deposits, connection fees, buying the stuff we needed for the apartment and all the other new-home expenses. We finally had some discretionary income after a couple of months and Liz decided to celebrate by dragging me off to an adult toy store. She said it would be cheaper and more satisfying than dating."

12