Carrie and Isla and Me Pt. 02

Story Info
More from our evening with Isla.
2k words
4.43
2.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie and I got up from the bed, her pussy full of my cum. I came so hard inside I am sure it would be running out of her as she made her way to the bathroom to clean up. Isla stayed on the bed and laid down, her head on the pillow.

"That was so much fun. Your girlfriend is very sexy." Isla spoke softly.

"Yes she is. She is the sexiest woman I have ever known. I am incredibly lucky." I replied.

After a few moments Carrie returned to the room and sat down on the bed next to Isla. Carrie was still very flushed from her orgasm and she was radiant to look at.

"I am going to go downstairs and get us all some bottled waters. That took a lot of fluid out of me." I told them.

I put some sweat pants and a tshirt on and I headed downstairs to get the waters and, knowing there were two sexy women sitting on the bed, I was rushing back because I certainly didn't want to miss anything! About that time I got a text from Carrie that simply said,

"Can I kiss her again?"

Immediately I was turned on again and I answered her text,

"Yes you can but you have to keep it up until I get back."

I walked through the door and found both Carrie and Isla still on the bed but engaged in a deep and passionate kiss. Isla was mostly on her back but was rolled slightly onto her left side, her right leg thrown over Carrie's leg. Carrie was rolled onto her right side and her leg was between Isla's legs. Isla's right hand was on my girlfriend's ass. The same ass she was spanking just a little while before she was now rubbing and squeezing with her hand.

Carrie's hand was near Isla's right breast but she wasn't touching it yet. I walked into the room, set the bottled waters down and sat in a chair that was facing the bed. My cock was sticking obviously out of the front of my sweat pants. Carrie knew I was there and knew she was making me crazy with desire for her.

Their kiss continued and you could hear the passion and the pleasure in both of them as the kiss only seemed to deepen.

"Can I touch her more baby?" Carrie asked me as she momentarily broke the kiss.

"Yes my love, you can. I am just going to watch you for a little while. Just enjoy yourself."

Carrie looked as Isla and said,

"He loves to watch me. Do you mind?"

"Of course not. I think it's hot!" Isla replied excitedly.

Carrie leaned forward again and continued to kiss Isla, their soft lips pressed together and their mouths opened s their tongues swirled together. Isla was using her leg to pull Carrie closer to her and I could see she was pressing herself against Carrie's thigh. Carrie took her right hand and began to rub Isla's nipples through the lingerie she was still wearing. Isla moaned as Carrie's fingers stroked her nipples, making them harder with every passing second. She then cupped Isla's breast in her hand and squeezed it as she kissed her neck. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be watching the love of my life having fun. Carrie looked over at me and noticed that I was rubbing my cock through my pants. She smiled and then licked Isla's stiff nipple through the soft material that covered her breast.

Isla was now obviously grinding her pussy against Carrie's thigh and Carrie was pressing back against her as the heat of the moment was quickly growing into an inferno for all three of us.

Carrie continued to lick Isla's nipple and was now teasing her breast and nipple with both her hand and her tongue. Carrie moved her tongue to the top of the lacy material that was covering Isla's cleavage and she ran her tongue just under lace trim until she felt Isla's nipple and she sucked it into her mouth. Isla's head tilted back and she moaned over and over for an extended period of time. Carrie then re-positioned herself slightly so she could do the same thing to the other breast. It was clear to see that Isla was completely lost in the pleasure that my girlfriend was giving her.

"Carrie straddle Isla and keep playing with her." I instructed her.

Carrie through her leg over Isla and was now sitting on top of her. Carrie continued teasing Isla as I stood up from the chair and moved behind Carrie. Carrie backed up some and lifted her ass in the air. She just knew I wanted to feel her and she wanted me to do so. Carrie slid down a little and I took the palm of my hand and placed it directly on top of Carrie's pulsing and completely soaked pussy. I was so excited that Carrie was this wet. It meant a lot to me that she was enjoying all of this and not just doing it for me. I rubbed my palm against her pussy for several seconds before I pressed my middle finger into her. Carrie pushed back and moaned the sexiest of moans and then I slid a second finger inside her, stretching her just a little more and I began to finger her as she was still touching and rubbing Isla's nipples.

"Isla, sit up some and lean against the pillows. I want you to open your legs and rub yourself so Carrie can watch you."

Carrie slid off of Isla and back toward the edge of the bed and Isla parted her legs and rubbed herself through her own panties. I withdrew my fingers and replaced them with my tongue. I was dying to taste Carrie's delicious pussy. I put both of my hands on her hips and pushed my tongue inside her from behind, the hot juices flowing across my tongue like a delicious lava. She was hot and was soaking my tongue and face.

"Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby." Carrie repeated over and over as my tongue pushed as deep as it could go. My tongue explored all around her. I licked every part of her I could reach, including sliding my tongue over her ass a few times causing her to jump forward a little and moan loudly.

"Carrie, watch Isla touch herself for you. You caused her to want to do that. You caused her to need to do that."

Carrie watched Isla as she began to stroke her pussy through her panties. I couldn't see anything because I was very focused on pleasuring Carrie but I could hear Isla moaning and her breathing was becoming more rapid by the second.

"Carrie, remove her panties."

Carrie reached up and grabbed Isla's waistband and slowly slid them down as Isla arched her back to allow her panties to slide off easily.

"Isla, please continue to touch yourself for Carrie."

I could know hear how wet Isla was as her fingers caressed her own sex. I stood up and climbed onto the bed on my knees behind Carrie and I rubbed my cock on her puffy, dripping pussy lips. I then sid my cock into Carrie from behind. I filled her pussy to the hilt and I slowly, very slowly, began sliding in and out of her. I could feel her wrapped around me, almost holding me there. Some of the times I would pull almost completely out of her and then I would fill her completely and just grind against her.

"Kiss Isla's legs as she plays with her self because of you."

Carrie leaned forward and began to kiss Isla's thighs, just above the knees. Carrie was running her tongue in circles along Isla's warm skin. Isla's legs were parted wide now and she was fingering herself just a foot or so away from Carrie's face. Mt right hand left Carrie's hip and I began to rub my hand up and down her back, my nails scratching her back lightly as I fucked her in a slow and deliberate rhythm.

"Baby, you fuck me so good." Carrie told me in the sexiest of voices.

I kept sliding in and out of her and knew that we were both getting close. It sounded like Isla was also. I wasn't ready for it to end yet. Carrie was moving her mouth further up Isla's thighs when I pulled my cock out of her, a move that surprised her.

"Isla, stop what you are doing for a few moments and sit up. Hang your feet over over the side of the bed."

Isla moved up to the side of the bed and sat her feet on the ground.

"Now baby, I want you to bend over Isla's lap and face the end of the bed where I am standing."

Carrie got up and leaned over Isla's lap. and was now facing me as I slid my pants off and my cock sprang forward.

"Isla, I want you to spank Carrie and I also want you to finger her until I tell you to stop.

Almost immediately, I heard the first smack that landed on Carrie's ass. She almost made a yelping type sound but the pleasure on her face was obvious.

'Suck my cock Carrie while she is playing with you."

Each spanking moved around on Carrie's ass and I could see that her ass was a little red as she swallowed my cock time after time, tasting herself on me.

Isla would spank Carrie a few times and then use her fingers to penetrate her. I could tell when he finger's were in Carrie because of the sounds she would make and the ravinish ways in which she was sucking my cock. Again I felt my orgasm building and I knew how close Carrie had to be also.

After several more smacks on Carrie's ass, Isla continued to finger by amazingly sexy girlfriend.

"While you finger is inside her, use your thumb to play with her ass some." I told Isla.

I could tell when she was doing just that because I could feel Carrie moan throughout my cock, causing small, sensual vibrations. I realized I was getting too close and I stopped fucking Carrie's perfect mouth.

"Isla, I know you have to be going crazy and needing to cum. Sit in the chair and play with yourself as I fuck Carrie from behind."

Carrie turned so she could clearly see Isla and watched as she fingered herself and rubbed her own clit. I once again got behind Carrie and slid my thick cock into her and began fucking her at the rhythm and pace that she set. It was harder now. Carrie wanted me to fuck her deep and fill her with cum.

Carrie watched Isla as she was sitting in the chair, her legs opened wide and laying on the arms of the chair.

"Isla, are you close?" Carrie asked.

"Very!" Isla responded.

"Good! maybe we can all cum together." Carrie said, talking to both of us.

Carrie was very close. Her breathing and moaning gave it away. My orgasm was only seconds away and I felt Carrie begin to squeeze me in waves.

"I'm going to cum!" Isla announced her hips bucking widly.

"Me too!" Carrie told both of us. The sounds of both women about to cum only intensified my orgasm and wave after sensual wave filled my body and I grunted as the cum left my cock and filled Carrie.

Carrie was also cumming and that was followed very quickly by Isla as she was now feverishly working her clit, craving the release that was so near.

This was an event I wish I could have captured the audio on. It was so hot hearing and seeing all three of us in the throws of of orgasm.

Carrie collapsed onto the bed and I laid on top of her, my cock still inside her. Her body was trembling as I held her tight against my skin. Isla was still breathing heavy as she lightly touched her clit as her orgasm wound down.

"That was so sexy! I love you Carrie."