Carrie and Mike Pt. 03

Story Info
Carrie invites Mike to watch her favorite porn with her...
5.2k words
4.66
15.4k
17

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike! Miiiiiikkkkkeeeee! Mike!" Carrie dramatically nagged through the bathroom door, impatient.

"Jesus, Carrie, I'll be right out!" Mike laughed, enjoying Carrie's pretend need for Mike to always keep her entertained.

"Ugh, fine!" She replied, breaking character back to her normal self-confident and tom-boy self, "I'm about to open a bottle of wine then I have a fun idea for us! I mean if you're down." The last few words piqued Mike's interest, knowing it was probably something devious. And because it was Carrie, it surely was.

It was several weeks after Mike and Carrie finally broke the sexual tension, succumbing to their attraction for each other at Carrie's gym, which had been building since Carrie walked in on Mike masturbating. That first time, she erred on the side of helping him out after watching by riding him hard. Before all of that, they were only great friends and roommates, never aware of how compatible they truly were. At least, until Carrie watched mike stroke the best erection she'd ever seen. That was the first step as they slowly became aware of their feelings for each other. Playful flirting in the gym finally boiled over into the realization they were infatuated with each other, sexually and romantically. It seemed natural to both. Carrie and Mike slipped quickly into a relationship most outsiders would guess was years old, not only a few weeks.

While Mike was sexually shy, Carrie was assertive, confident, and knew what she liked. Sex wasn't a hidden or secretive topic for her and she was open with Mike about her kinks: rough sex, toys, porn, and more. She seemed to guide Mike through some sort of sexual liberation, giving him the confidence to act out his interests that he was uncomfortable sharing with past girlfriends. Carrie embraced each one and was eager to try everything with him, often already having experience with it, exciting Mike. Carrie loved the eroticism of guiding Mike through everything that got her off and continued to revel by how long and thick his cock was... and that he could routinely achieve multiple orgasms without pause, feeding into her near-obsession of making men cum.

As Mike left the bathroom, he heard the dull beat of a cork pulled from its bottle in the kitchen as Carrie poured two glasses of red wine. Mike approached, noting her short gym shorts, leaving almost nothing to the imagination, and her tight tee-shirt, clinging to her muscular shoulders and arms. As she turned, it was obvious she didn't bother with a bra, her nipples immediately attracting his attention. Mike's mind immediately flashed back to watching her tug on them as he finished over her, and the pure dream-like eroticism of the moment. His eyes snapped to hers as she turned her head, with her smirk telling him she knew exactly what he was looking at. She loved it when he checked her out, hoping that he felt it in his dick, the same way she felt a familiar heat between her legs.

"Okay, I have wine and a plan for tonight, dude," She smiled her devilish smile, taking a small step towards him with both glasses, overly full, in her hands, "Come with me."

"Oh, okay, I like the sound of this..." Mike seemed to purr back, knowing this tone of voice usually led to adventurous sex, "what do you have planned?"

"You'll see, babe, but I know you'll fucking love it," she said confidently, leading the way to the living room.

Mike immediately noticed the blanket spread on the couch, a couple of sex toys on the coffee table with a bottle of lube and her laptop plugged into the television. His heart skipped a beat; he loved watching women masturbate, especially if they were playing with themselves watching porn. Something about it, something he never figured out, was so sexy to him. He had the idea that he was going to watch Carrie get herself off to whatever videos she chose, and he was going to get to do the same to himself.

"Have you caught on yet?" Carrie asked as she set the glasses on the table, reaching for her laptop next to her.

"Yep, I have... and it's fucking hot... what are we going to watch?" he said as he sat down heavily next to her, already feeling his erection swell under his silkie running shorts, which already exposed a lot of his size.

"We are going to watch whatever gets me off the hardest, Mike! And you're watch it with me, and we are going to play with ourselves and choose more videos and last as long as we can. It'll be fun!" Her cheesy smile was contagious for Mike, her excitement and pride at her idea evident. He couldn't help but return a beaming smile himself, wondering how he got so lucky to meet someone as confident, charming, sexy, and perfect as her. He settled into the couch.

"Okay, first up" as she typed into the laptop, the screen mirrored in front of them across 65 inches, "is going to be a bit of a warmup, you know, to get us in the mood."

"I don't think that's going to be a problem," Mike chuckled as he rearranged his still-growing erection in his shorts, catching Carrie's glance and grin at his lap.

"Well, we'll go with this one, it's in my favorites, for obvious reasons." Carrie his play, eyes on the screen, but feeling Mike's on her body. "Watch!" she demanded, smiling, briefly glancing his way. Satisfied only when his attention was on the screen, her video of choice, she turned to watch.

On the screen, an obviously amateur video played; a couple, college-aged, were in a shower, kissing under the water. The camera was likely on a tripod, capturing their act, likely with the footage of one of them hitting record and running to the shower to start edited out. The couple on the screen were an attractive, normal looking couple, continuing out for about a minute. It felt genuine and loving. Mike stole a glance at Carrie, who smiled back, enjoying the experience. Both turned back to the screen as the woman slowly broke the kiss, finally revealing their bodies; the man sporting his impressively thick excitement proudly, which his partner quickly engulfed with her mouth passionately.

"This is getting good," Mike muttered, continuing to readjust his almost full erection, without taking his eyes off the screen.

"Just wait!" Carrie said, as she adjusted to sit much lower on the couch, breathing just a bit heavier, lost in the screen.

The woman in the shower continued to pleasure her man as he threw his head back, his hands behind his back as hers worked his erection in tandem with her mouth. She finally broke her contact, looking up at him slowly, smiling, and rising to kiss him again. He gently gripped her hips and turned her around against the wall of the shower, bending her over. The unknown woman smiled at the camera before turning back to her lover as he guided himself to her. Her expression was one of pleasured shock as he thrust fully into her in one movement and paused.

"That always feels so fucking good!" Carrie said, breaking the spell of the moment, smiling at Mike.

"My god, doesn't it!?" He responded, almost relieved, as both suddenly felt far more comfortable and casual. Smirking "Especially when you're so wet that there isn't any resistance... and you always get so fucking wet." he teased her, as her eyes again returned to the obvious tent in his shorts. She bit her lower lip.

"How're you doing over there, big guy?" She joked, motioning towards Mike's cock. "Do you want to take him out? I can see your precum is already soaking through your shorts!"

"I want to hold off, something about waiting is super fucking hot."

"Alright, suit yourself there, mister," Carrie responded, as she reached down and slid her shorts off. Mike's eyes immediately glued themselves to her hairless body, now partially exposed. Freed of her shorts, she let her knees fall apart with her feet lazily on the floor. She returned her eyes to the screen, Mike's following.

The man had his hands on the woman's hips, fucking hard and fast, the woman crying out in obvious pleasure. Mike noted that it seemed totally genuine as she sporadically looked back as her man with a smile, urging him on. Suddenly, the screen cut to a point of view angle; somewhere between fucking her against the wall of the shower, one of them grabbed the camera. He was now holding it, looking down at her furiously sucking the cock that was just thrusting inside her. Between her gasps and moans, his were growing louder before he suddenly pulled himself back out of her mouth.

"I always love this fucking part" Carrie muttered, holding her glass of wine, "just watch him cum, it's amazing."

The man froze for a second, then erupted. Her mouth was open, wanting to catch as much as she could, as he shot rope after rope over her face. After the fifth rope of his orgasm landed on her face, she plunged her mouth back on his cock, moaning and taking the rest of what seemed like a never-ending orgasm into her mouth. Finally calming down, her face covered, she pulled off him, and showed off how much cum she had in her mouth before swallowing seductively. Obviously a stunt either for him or just the camera, it was hot for both Carrie and Mike. The woman on the screen ran her fingers over her face, playing with the rest, never losing her smile.

"See what I mean? That was so fucking sexy!" Carrie excitedly asked Mike, knowing he would agree with her. Carrie resisted the urge to play with herself, wanting to enjoy every minute of this, knowing the longer it lasted, the harder she would cum later. Both loved edging, bringing themselves to the brink of orgasm before backing back down, repeating several times until finally releasing in an extremely powerful orgasm.

"Okay, that was pretty fucking hot," Mike agreed, loving that Carrie's favorite part was the man's cumshot all over the mystery woman's face. "You really get off on the cumshots, don't you?" Mike joked.

"Well, yeah? How could I not? I love dick, and when I get to play with one, I want to make it cum. The more he cums and the farther he shoots, it's like I did a good job. Get on my level, Mike." Carrie retorted, playing along with Mike's joke. "Whenever I get off to porn, I always time my orgasm with the guy's... if I cum beforehand, it almost seems like a waste somehow... I just want to watch his cock cum hard all over his partner," Carrie said, softly, as if revealing some vulnerable part of herself.

"Me too, it's always my favorite part," he said softly, to which Carrie smiled, seeming to connect with him in a trusting, comfortable way, but also aroused they were into the same thing. She felt herself throb between her legs imagining Mike erupting all over her again and again... but that'd have to wait.

"Okay, next video... to go with the conversation," She announced, smiling slyly at him, hinting at some sort of surprise... "let's see how much you like cumshots there, Mike!"

"Hmmm... let's see what you have in store... I'm going to have to join you in a minute," he said, sipping his wine and glancing down at her naked, bald pussy.

"Well... it's spicy...and a bit different. But you're going to watch it with me." She said as she ran her hands from her collar bones, over her tits, down her abs and v-lines, to her inner thighs, denying any contact that'd bring pleasure, no matter how incredibly turned on she was by the entire experience.

For Carrie, this was almost sensory overload. She understood that women were somehow trained not to enjoy sex, masturbation, or porn. That somehow those things made her a whore. She naturally bucked the system in almost everything she did, never letting normal conventions slow her down. She was an accomplished athlete, sculpting her body into an incredibly powerful and muscular work of art, ignoring what the 'pretty' girls said behind her back. She refused to act 'like a lady,' but rather went to the beat of her own drum. She cut her hair rebelliously, used vulgar language, and was unabashedly herself. She was confident, knowing the 'rules and norms' could go fuck themselves. If something turned her on, why should she tell herself it shouldn't? If masturbation felt great, why shouldn't she do it? If porn helped get her off harder, and it was ethical and non-derogatory, why shouldn't she enjoy it? Afterall, she discovered so many things she incorporated into her own sex life that she--and her partners--loved.

Movement flashed across the screen as she hit the right-facing triangle of the video with her left hand. On it, only a single man sat in a gaming chair, face off-screen, nude. The most obvious thing on the screen was an incredibly large erection. Almost comically large. It was front and center, the obvious object of the video. Carrie flashed her eyes to Mike.

"Ummm," he said, questioning her choice, looking her way. All he saw were her beaming eyes, glinting excitement, biting her thumbnail as her other hand crept closer to what she wanted to play with. "Alright then!" Mike followed with, baring a smile. "If she wants to watch this, and it makes her cum, I'm game," he thought to himself, comfortable with the video.

The man on the screen, his impressive cock already covered in lube, dripping precum, leaned back, and with one hand stroked himself while his other hand played with his balls. As Mike snuck glances at Carrie, who seemed lost in the screen, her eyes glued to the giant dick, her hands fidgeting on her inner thighs, yet refusing to touch her pussy. The man was now using both hands on himself and moaning loudly.

"Seriously dude, every woman on the planet loves it when a man moans, and you guys always seem so shy about it! Listen to this guy, he's obviously in heaven, and that's only with his hands; imagine if he was fucking someone. You need to moan more!" She laughed, snapping herself out of her lustful stare, watching Mike, whose eyes were now the ones glued to the screen. Carried noticed this, Mike's own massive cock still in his shorts, but the wet spot from his precum growing and growing. She could see slight rhythmic movement as his erection tented hit shorts. She knew he was incredibly turned on... "was Mike turned on this much by watching another big cock get pleasured? Does he like watching dicks?" she thought, instantly curious and aroused at the thought. Carrie slowly dragged her eyes away from the impressive erection she plays with to the one on the screen, desperately hoping Mike found it as sexy as she did.

Both watched as the man started stroking more frantically, only a few minutes into the video. He would pause, dragging his fingers all the way up his cock, easily nine inches, urging forth more and more precum, dripping down its entire length.

"That looks just like yours," Carrie smiled, sneaking another look at Mike, still lost in the video. "I bet yours tastes better though," she continued to tease.

As if on que, the mans hips thrust forward, and the first spurt of cum shot out, surely clearing his off-screen head. He moaned loudly as his continued cumming, all of it drenching his body in an impressive amount.

"That looks just like yours too..." Carrie purred at Mike, who finally broke his stare from watching the man cum all over herself, unsure if Carrie noticed how enthralled in the video he was. "You liked that, didn't you..." She continued to quietly tease, wanting confirmation.

Mike nodded, trusting Carrie, "I did... something about it... it was just fucking sexy. I mean, that's a giant fucking cock, and I know exactly how amazing that feels," Mike said, relaxing and speaking more comfortably as Carrie's smile only grew. Both had yet to touch themselves, despite both soaking and needing release.

"Good, baby... I can't tell you how many times I've cum to that video" she chuckled "And to think, I had a cock pretty much just like that living in the same house!" Carrie looked down at Mike's soaked shorts, tented painfully by his swollen length. "Why don't you take that out... I want to see how hard you are... and how much precum you have dripping down..."

Without hesitation, Mike's hands slipped off his shorts, letting them fall to his ankles before stepping out. As they peeled off, his erection caught in the waist band, snapping free with an audible splat against his hard abs, precum smeared over his torso and cock. Carrie simultaneously pulled her shirt over her head, slightly struggling to get it over her shoulders, before falling back on the couch. Both stared lustfully at each other, naked, admiring their athletic figures, but their arousal most. Mike's cock throbbed even harder, knowing he was going to fuck this perfect woman next to him. Carrie's eyes quickly appraised Mike, but returned to his cock, appreciating how painfully swollen it looked. She wanted to taste him, to feel him pulse in her mouth, and to watch him cum all over her.

"Okay..." Carrie finally said, slowly, as she returned to her laptop screen next to her, "Next video... and another one I've watched over and over..." She hit play. This time, however, she leaned forward and picked up a glass dildo, shaped like an erection with a flared head, clear with blue ridges running over it. "I need to cum... but don't worry, you're going to fuck my brains out later..." She smiled at him, relieved she'll finally get to orgasm after such a long buildup.

"Fuck yeah..." Mike murmured as he exhaled heavily, his hand now carefully grabbing his dick.

On the screen, a gorgeous brunette in a sexy dress is flanked by two men in tuxedos. Unlike the other videos, this one reeks of professional studio, but extremely well done. She seems to be teasing both mean, before leaning in to kiss one, then the other. She alternates between the two men, who grow bolder in feeling her body, before eventually her dress is undone, exposing her petite frame and smaller chest.

"Okay, I'm not going to lie, I'm straight, but I'd love to lick those tits," Carrie stated, matter of factly, causing a sudden surge to Mike's cock at hearing her speak so frankly. He moaned almost painfully, Carrie knowing that her boyfriend was imagining her tongue running over the actress' hard nipples.

"... me too...I love that she has a small chest... I love smaller tits... they just seem more fun" Mike replied, meeting Carrie's smile as her own smaller, yet shapely, tits were on full display, rising and falling with her heavy, pleasured breathing. She felt confident and sexy knowing that Mike was absolutely enthralled with her body, every muscled inch, and didn't mind that her chest was more 'sporty,' as he called it, than most guys seemed to prefer.

"And much, much hotter to cum on..." Mike followed with, knowing Carrie absolutely loved feeling him splash across her chest as she smeared his load over herself. At his statement, Carrie smirked at Mike, slowly sliding her glass dildo into herself for the first time, finally allowing herself the pleasure her pussy desperately needed. Her eyes partly closed, she moaned, and her head rolled back. Mike had to stop his slow stroking to avoid climaxing on the spot as Carrie lost herself in the first sensation of pleasure. Enthralled, Mike watched her paused the penetration of the toy at its deepest point, grasped in her right hand, as her left hand slowly and purposefully slid across her tight body to her clit, making miniscule movements of pleasure. His cock throbbed, wanting to release. She slowly opened her eyes, as if coming to, smiled at Mike, and returned her gaze to the screen, the toy starting to make slow movements in and out of her pussy.

The screen cut shots to the woman, now nude apart from her elegant necklace, on her knees, both men's dicks in either hand, as she blew both turn by turn. Her eyes closed, she seemed to relish in the pleasure she was giving as both men groaned watching her. The scene then shifted to her bent at the waist, one man fucking her from behind as she continued to blow the other man, all acting as if in a fit of pleasure.

12