Carrie Needed To Talk

Story Info
My wife asks for a hall pass.
7k words
3.92
36.2k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

After a hot shower, I climbed into bed with my wife of 20 years. Carrie immediately closed her book. This was a bad sign since it was always a battle to get her to turn out the light so I could go to sleep.

"We need to talk," she said.

This was a very bad sign. Carrie was a certified obsessive compulsive that started shortly after our first child was born. Or maybe that's when I noticed it. Counseling worked for a short time and since then I have been trying to be accommodating.

"I want a hall pass," she said.

I knew what that meant but was surprised that she did, or maybe she didn't really know.

"What the fuck is a hall pass," I said.

"This isn't going to work if you get all angry. A hall pass is when a woman or a man gets to have sex outside their marriage."

"You're asking me to let you go fuck another man? Why?"

"You just don't satisfy me like some of the men I dated before we got together."

"If there's something I'm not doing that would help satisfy you we can discuss that. I always thought that I did satisfy you."

"It's not what you do or don't do, its your equipment."

Talk about sucker punches. I was lost in thought when I realized Carrie was still talking.

"... several of the other teachers have been with Andy and said he's incredible in bed, large penis that lasts for hours."

"Wait a minute, who's Andy?"

"Are you listening to me, Andy is the new gym teacher. He's in incredible shape, shaved head, looks like Michael Jordan only darker."

"Wait a minute, you want me to say okay to you fucking some black guy at your school, because you fellow teachers say he's great in bed."

"Janice's husband told her it was okay. Why are you getting so angry? I'm getting older and I'm not sure how much longer men would find me attractive. This could be my last fling."

My mind was racing, one thing about Carrie is she knew how to present a logical argument for something she wanted, or logical in her mind.

"Absolutely fucking not," I said. "And if you need a reason, let me remind you of your vows when you promised to forsake all others. Besides, we had sex plenty of times before we were married, you seemed very satisfied with my equipment then. If you weren't, why did you marry me?"

I grabbed my pillow and headed off to one of the kids' rooms who were all away at college. But I could not fall asleep. Carrie's obsessive disorder was clearly at work here. Like I said, this has been a problem since our oldest was born. She had taken what was supposed to be a six-month leave of absence to take care of the baby. Seven years later she finally went back to work.

Life for me was miserable during that time. She would call me up in a rage because of little shit. Her sister scolded her once because Carrie had called her complaining that I left some sugar crumbs on the counter. Her sister told her "You know I just caught my husband cheating on me for the second time and you're complaining because your husband left some sugar granules on the counter. Toughen up bitch."

The other thing that kept me up was her compulsive disorder. For example, we had discussed for weeks her desire for new living room furniture. We already had some unexpected expenses that year and wanted to wait. I was livid when I came home and she said, "surprise."

But the one that sent us to counseling was her third pregnancy. Carrie had argued for a third child ever since our second child turned two. She thought with two girls, we should try again for a boy because I really wanted a son. I did not and I wasn't going to have a third child because I didn't like the sex of the first two.

Long before we got married, we had agreed on two. My whole financial plan including college tuitions for the first two and my 401 K to support my retirement plans only included two children. That argument had been going on for over a year when I was taking out the garbage and the bag split open, spilling its contents all over the patio. I found dozens of Carrie's birth control pills while cleaning up the mess.

I scooped them up, went storming into the house and threw them at her.

"You stopped taking your birth control pills and didn't tell me," I screamed.

"Well, I knew you wouldn't fuck me if you knew I stopped."

"See if I ever fuck you again."

"Too late, I'm already pregnant. I was just waiting for a good time to tell you."

I stormed out of the house that night and went to talk to a lawyer the next morning. He spoke very calmly, which actually helped me calm down. I hadn't been able to sit since I started talking. When I was finally able to sit, we discussed the other things Carrie did that drove me crazy and why I did not want a third kid. He said what Carrie did was clearly apprehensible, but this was a no-fault divorce state entitling her to half the family's assets, so divorcing her was not going to help the financial complications.

He suggested counseling and recommended someone.

That was a godsend for a few years. The counselor quickly came to understand Carrie had OCD. We had maybe three joint sessions and Carrie had at least one solo session every week for several months. She also gave Carrie a scolding about another child requiring two yeses. Her sister gave her the same talk. We also discussed how she focuses on little shit that drives her insane. The counselor recommended that Carrie write down what was bothering her and put the paper away for a couple of days. Before picking it up again, she was to write a list of all the good things in her life and then compare those items to the subject she wrote about. If she still felt strongly, she should share the paper with me.

And that's what drove me to write this down. I couldn't sleep anyway so it gave me something to do. Sometimes it helped calm me, and then 20 minutes later the thought that my wife wanted to cuckhold me would set me off again. I imagined bumping into her lover at some school event and dying of embarrassment.

Besides Janice's husband who always annoyed me anyway, I wondered how many other husbands in the school had said yes. What about the principal's husband.

It was almost time for me to get up for work when I started writing about Carrie's compulsiveness. She had ordered furniture after I said no. She went off birth control after I said no. What were the chances that Carrie would pass on her last fling.

I called in sick at work and called my lawyer. Not that I use a lawyer that often, but it was the only thing I could think of. Again, he talked very calmly which helped me calm down. He suggested a private eye, warned me that they were not cheap and there was no guarantee he would be successful. He reminded me that I couldn't be certain that Carrie would actually follow through with the gym teacher.

After saying yes to the PI, I realized how tired I was. I stopped home, picked up a good chunk of my clothes and headed to a hotel. A troubled sleep overtook me quickly, but I was up and pacing in a couple of hours. I just didn't know what to do, lots of plans entered my head and left just a quickly. Shooting her and him was top of my list.

My phone rang but I let it go to voicemail. I was expecting a text or something from Carrie, hopefully apologizing. The text I did receive was from the private eye, he introduced himself and sent me a picture of a woman asking me if I knew her. I recognized Janice right away and told him that was one of the women who was having an affair with the school's stud muffin. I also gave him a picture of Carrie.

He sent me a follow-up text of a guy who looked very much like Michael Jackson, only darker and asked if I knew who he was. I told him I don't, but he meets the description of the man my wife described.

About twenty minutes later he sent me another text of the two of them entering a motel. He asked me if I was familiar with the place. It was actually right down the street from where I was staying so we agreed to meet there. You could not imagine a more nondescript guy sitting in a more nondescript van with some faded logo on the side. The only thing that set him apart was the thousands of dollars' worth of cameras and listening equipment in the back. It was like the set of some international espionage movie.

The PI introduced himself as John and said I got lucky because his current client had reconciled with his wife after she came clean about cheating on him. They were going to try and make things work. I apologized for his bad luck, but he said he never cared. There was always plenty of work for him, especially since Covid ended.

We chatted for a few minutes and then Janice came out. John said they had been in there for 45 minutes. Janice and Andy kissed at the door, it looked like Andy was naked and Janice had the look of a woman that had just been fucked. Maybe that was my imagination. John was pretty busy taking pictures. I could hear Janice and Andy talking over the car radio. John said he had put a bug on the frame of the door. They were talking about the same time and place next week.

"That's great news," said John. "Some people are very consistent, it's almost amazing. Like they don't want to think about it too much, so they always cheat at the same place and at the same time. It makes my job so much easier."

Just then we heard a cell phone ring.

"The bug might be picking that up from his room, the adjacent rooms are empty. Too bad we won't be able to hear what he's saying but I'll try and get a bug inside the room tonight. And a camera, a video is priceless in a divorce."

I was getting ready to leave when another woman walked up to the door. She didn't knock, just opened the door and walked in. Before the door closed, we heard her say, "I hope you haven't showered, you know how much I love to..." and then the door shut. John must have taken a hundred pictures in those short minutes.

"Oh my god," I said, "That's the principal. Last night I wondered if she was one of the women that was sleeping with Andy but could not believe she would. I am not sure how long you plan on staying here but do you mind if I stay. I really don't have any place else to be anyway."

"I don't mind at all, especially if you were to do a coffee run. I plan on staying here for a while, or until he leaves. Then I'll follow him to see where he goes. Do you know his address."

"It might be on the school's Christmas card list, I'll check. How do you like your coffee?"

"Black and ask for an extra cup please."

Andy's home address was on the school's Christmas car list which I found in one of Carrie's emails. We shared the passwords to each other's emails which reminded me to change all my passwords. I was trying to remember if the principal was married.

The principal and Andy both came out a couple of hours later. John started up his van and said he was going to have to take me with him as he began to follow Andy. I didn't mind. It was a whole lot better than obsessing over this turn of events in my life all alone in my hotel room. While we waited, I gave John the story of the requested hall pass.

"People read too much porn," he said.

Andy stopped at a restaurant, and they ran him out a bag of food. Then he headed to the address I had for him. John and I sat out there for an hour and John called an end to the surveillance.

"I never involve the client in my surveillances but since you're only going back to your hotel room, maybe you can help me with one more thing. I want to put some equipment in that motel room, and you can be a look out for me. I'm going to rent a room at the motel."

He handed me a headset and said I'll be able to hear everything he says and just tell him if there's a risk he may get caught.

John grabbed a gym bag from the back and entered the lobby for the motel. I heard him ask for a room. "Good old-fashioned keys." I heard him say and the clerk responded "Yes, there's a $25 deposit on the key."

"Is that why a few are missing?"

"A couple are missing, I need to get the locksmith in. Two are for people who have been staying here for a while. Long term guys. They get so much from their company when they travel so they stay in cheap places like this and bank the rest. It may be cheap but it's clean. Business dropped off a lot when they opened the Marriot up the street. You going to be here long?"

"That's up to my boss who thinks I'm saying at the Marriot. Probably a week."

The clerk was still laughing when John exited the lobby and entered a room a couple of doors down from Andy's love nest. I heard John asking me if the coast was clear and I told him it was. I barely saw him exit his room in the grey sweatsuit he was wearing. He stood in front of Andy' room for a second and then he was in.

Fifteen minutes later he asked me if the coast was clear again, I told him it was. John came back to the van a few minutes later and showed me the views from the camera's he installed. He assured me that anything that happened in that room would be recorded.

Over the next hour, several other people checked in. John said he was going to spend the night there and I headed back to my hotel.

Before I left he said, "You know your wife better than anybody, so you have to make some decisions. One is what do you want, would you prefer that she cheated on you and then you could divorce her or would you rather she passes, and you guys live happily ever after. Depending on what you want, staying in the hotel might steer her in one direction or the other. There's a possibility that if you went home, this could all blow over and she would forget about it."

"My wife is obsessive and compulsive. I am sure she made up her mind before she ever talked to me. Actually, I would be surprised if she didn't already hook up with him. She seems to prefer asking for forgiveness instead of permission. I think the whole talk was simply that. But I will head home tomorrow after she goes to work, there's stuff I need to address like credit cards and that shit. But I'll be free in the afternoon if you want more company."

"I love company," he said. "Two things I don't like about this job, one is the long hours sitting by myself in this van. The other is being chased by some cheater."

We agreed to meet the next day and he gave me the key to his hotel room.

Carrie had called and texted me a dozen times that evening and night. In the last voice mail, she begged for forgiveness and begged me to come home. I could tell she had been crying. I felt bad for making her cry.

I did go home the next morning, but I was no longer feeling bad. The ring doorbell notified Carried I was back, and she sent me a text thanking me for coming home. She also said she had a parent conference after school and would be a little late and hopefully we could talk then. After closing our joint accounts and credit cards, I headed to John's motel room. There was a do not disturb sign on the door. As soon as I opened the door my phone rang. It was John.

"I see you got there already."

"How did you know?"

"I have a motion sensitive camera in the room, I did not want the cleaning people fucking with my shit. Open the two cases on the dresser and hit the on switch."

After hitting the switch clearly marked as on, a dozen video screens inside the suitcases came to life. I could see my back on one of them.

"The camera is on the lamp. You can cover it up if you want some privacy. Take a nap, I'll let you know when Andy's on his way?"

The ding of my cell phone woke me up a couple of hours later. It was a text from John with a picture that showed my wife and Andy talking on the front steps of the school. John asked me to confirm that was my wife. I did. His next text said I shouldn't touch anything else in his suitcases as it was all automatic.

He called me a few minutes later and said, "They both just pulled out of the parking lot and I'm following your wife. I should never have let you be a part of this so I need to warn you, no matter what happens, you cannot get violent. If she does go there, and I think she is, the best revenge you will ever get is a good divorce that leaves you financially intact. The worst revenge is you sitting in a jail cell having to explain to your children why you killed their mother."

As soon as I acknowledged his warning, I saw my wife's car pull into the motel parking lot quickly followed by Andy's. On the video screens, I watched Andy and Carrie enter his room. Carrie looked nervous and Andy offered her a drink to calm her nerves. She chose tequila, one of her favorites and quickly knocked back three shots. Andy came over to her and put his arms around her.

Andy said, "It's okay if you're having second thoughts. You're so beautiful and I've wanted you from day one. But I want you to want this. We can wait if you prefer."

"Are you kidding, I've wanted this from day one."

Then she pulled him in for a kiss and then it was much more than a kiss. Watching my wife kiss another man like that sent a wave of anger coursing through me. All that anger was quickly erased by sadness, this was like a death. Our marriage was over, all those dreams of how we would spend our retirement were over. How would I explain this to our girls?

John came in as Carrie was finishing unbuttoning her blouse revealing the sexy bra that I had bought for her. She undid the bra and then a black man's hands were on my wife's tits.

John said, "anger or depression?"

"I was angry on the first kiss, and that was quickly replaced by depression."

"That's good, that means you won't do anything stupid."

I wasn't confident about the "not doing anything stupid." As John and I chatted, Carrie dropped to her knees. We watched her undo Andy's fly and pull out a fairly large cock.

Carrie said, "You don't know how long I've been waiting to have a real cock in my mouth again."

"Not your first black cock?"

"Oh no, I spent hours at the football team's frat house. And the basketball team's frat house. There's a spade tattoo on my back but I had it covered by a tramp stamp before I met my husband."

"Then why did you marry him."

"He's a genius or pretty close and good looking. I knew he would provide for me financially and give me smart, good-looking children."

"But what if he leaves you?"

"He's a wimp. If he finds out, he'll throw a little temper tantrum and then say he's sorry. Maybe I'll suck his little dicklet and make him happy. Do you want to talk about my husband of let me suck this magnificent black cock."

"Suck away bitch."

John had been looking at me for my reaction. I felt almost suicidal. I could see her wedding ring on her hand wrapped around Andy's cock as she bobbed her head up and down on it, realizing she had just reduced me to a sperm donor.

"Did you know about her past?"

"No," I said. "We met after college. We never really discussed our prior sex lives. I assumed her's was like mine. A few steady partners here and there but nothing like she was describing. I've seen her tramp stamp a million times, it's all kinds of flowers."

On the screen, Carrie had gotten up and the two of them began stripping off the rest of their clothes. Carrie laid back on the bed and spread her legs.

"Come on big boy, it's been twenty years since I really felt a cock in my cunt. I can't wait to watch you slide that thing into me and feel my cunt getting stretched again by your big black cock."

Andy was rubbing his cock up and down her slit and said, "Remember, if I fuck you, you agreed to go black only, no more white guys, especially your husband. I got a bunch of brothers that will keep you satisfied."

"I remember, and why would I want to let him fuck me after you get done wrecking my cunt. And once you get me blacked again, black cock is all I will want and lots of it."

"You don't have to watch this," John said.

"The idea that she's fucking another man is hard, that she's belittling me in the process is even harder. Maybe it's like watching a train wreck, the wreck of our future which was all based on lies. I think I have to watch it till the end. I think maybe I would have taken her back if I hadn't seen this or heard her demeaning me. Her parents and I are very close. My parents died years ago and it's like they adopted me. Her dad and I go hiking and to ball games all the time. He always said I'm the son he always hoped to have. Carrie has one sister and no brothers."

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers
12