Carrie Rewards Her Slut

Story Info
Tim earns a reward by being a good slut for Carrie.
3.9k words
4.19
18.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim and Carrie have been married for 12 years. Tim is about 6 feet tall and slightly muscular. He has brown hair but shaves it because he is balding and doesn't see the point in trying to hide it. He keeps his salt and pepper beard trimmed fairly short. Carrie loves his green eyes and olive skin. Tim is head-over-heals for Carrie. She has beautiful brown eyes and reddish brown hair. She is about 5'5" with a tone figure and very fair skin. Tim loves to sneak a peak at her perfect C-cup tits whenever the opportunity presents itself. And anytime she walks past him, she gets a light smack on her perfectly round ass. After a couple of kids and a very hectic schedule, their love life had become fairly dull.

Eventually, they discover that they are both switches that love to dom and sub for one-another. They make the most of any of the scarce alone time they may have together. Like the time that Tim tied Carrie to the bed and teased her so much that when he finally let her cum, she squirted across the bed and onto the hardwood floor. Tim eventually confesses that he would like to try pegging. Carrie was reluctant at first, but after some research and some reassurance from Tim found herself excited at the thought of having him bent over and screaming to be fucked. Now Carrie loves to make Tim her little slut whenever she feels like being in control.

Tim had just gotten home from a jog when Carrie pulled into the driveway. It was Friday afternoon and the last day of school before Spring Break. Carrie got out of her van but the kids weren't with her. "Where are the monsters?" Tim asked.

"My mom offered to take them for the weekend," she replied.

"Well, I guess we should take advantage of the empty house. Care to join me in the shower?" Tim asked with a grin.

Carrie thought for a second, "Actually, I was hoping we could go out for a date night. Maybe an early dinner and then catch a movie?"

Tim pretended to be disappointed, but he really didn't mind. "OK, I'll get cleaned up. Are you planning on dressing up, or are you gonna wear what you have on now?" he teased.

"What my baggy sweatpants and sweater aren't fancy enough for you!" she laughed back, "Go get cleaned up while I change."

They both went into the house, Tim smacking Carrie on the ass as he walked past her. "The offer still stands about the shower!" he yelled as he walked toward the bathroom.

"Just hurry up, I'll pull out something for you to wear!" she hollered back.

Tim hurried with his shower, threw a towel around his waist and walked in the bedroom. On the bed he found a note that read "Get dressed you little slut and I'll be up in a minute." Beside the note was a bright pink thong, a teal colored neck-tie, a medium sized black silicone butt plug, and a bottle of lube. Tim felt his cock getting hard as he stared at he note and the outfit that he would probably be wearing for the remainder of the night. He had no idea that Carrie had planned this and was immediately turned on.

The first thing he did was insert the plug. He held the plug with one hand as he worked lube around the tip. He worked down the length of the 4 inch long cone being sure to coat every bit of it with lube. He bent over slightly and lined the tip of it up with his waiting hole. Slowly he applied enough pressure that he could feel it stretching him open. It had been over three months since the last time Carrie had made him her slut. He had to work it in and out in order for his ass would relax enough for him to pop the plug in place. There was a little pain as he pushed the last half inch in and the plug slid into place. The pain was a rather mild pressure related pain that let him know he was being stretched open.

Next, he put on the thong. He slid it slowly up his legs and adjusted it. He was always amazed at how it hugged his cock perfectly and when he moved just right it would push on the butt plug for a little bonus pleasure. Then finally, he tied the neck-tie and left it loose around his neck. He stood at the end of the bed and waited for his mistress.

After Carrie had laid out the clothes for Tim, she had gone into the guest bathroom to finish getting ready. Underneath her sweats she was already wearing a black open cup corset that held her tits perfectly. She was also wearing a black lace garter belt with matching thigh-high stockings and crotch-less panties. All that was left was some eyeliner, apple-red lipstick, and the knee high stiletto boots that she wore exclusively for Tim's enjoyment. Her outfit made her feel confident and sexy. When she looked in the mirror, she felt herself getting wet thinking of how Tim was going to react seeing her like this.

She finished her make-up and made sure she had her shoulder length hair perfect, and walked down the hall to the bedroom. As she stepped into the doorway, she saw Tim walk to the end of the bed to wait for her. He looked both ridicules and sexy. Carrie found herself even more turned on as she looked him up and down from across the room. His hard cock was straining against the bright pink thong. Carrie could see a spot of pre-cum beginning to soak into the thong by the tip of his cock.

She walked purposefully to her little slut, tightened the tie snug to his neck and forced him to his knees. She looked down at him intensely and said with a stern tone, "You will obey me. You will not speak unless you have permission. You will not cum until I allow. Do you understand?"

Tim nodded his head in agreement. "Good, now you will make me cum using only your tongue and the rabbit," she said referring to her 8" vibrating dildo that had a clit simulator resembling rabbit ears, "and then you will have a chance to show me how big of a slut you can be." With that, Carrie leaned back against the bed and with the tie firmly in her grasp, she pulled Tim's face to her wet, shaved crotch and commanded, "Now be a good slut and eat your mistress' pussy!"

He kissed up her inner thigh then lightly kissed the outer lips of her pussy. She let out an almost inaudible whimper as he began tracing the outer edges with his tongue, her pussy opening with her growing arousal. Slowly, he ran his tongue over her wet opening, savoring her juices. He worked his way up to her clit. As soon as he put his lips around her swollen clit, she grabbed him by the back of the head and moaned, "Mmm...right there you good little slut."

He gently sucked her clit into his mouth while he flicked across it with his tongue. Her thighs tightened around his head and she started grinding her pussy into his face while she pinched her nipples. He could feel his beard getting wet with her flowing juices.

Carrie could feel her orgasm rising as she held Tim by the back of his head and fucked his face harder. His tongue flicked rapidly across her clit and his fingers raked down the outside of both of her legs. Her breath began to quicken and her thighs clenched tighter. "Oh god, fuck...fuck...yes...uhnnnn" she stammered. She was so close to cumming that it was almost painful.

She pushed Tim out from between her legs and slid up onto the bed. Reaching up underneath a pillow she produced the pink rabbit that she had hidden earlier. Tim crawled onto the bed next to her. With him kneeling beside her, she handed him the rabbit, "Get to work slut. Make me cum!" she commanded as she slapped his ass.

He slowly worked the rabbit in and out. Pushing in deeper with each stroke. The rabbit ears getting closer and closer to her clit. She reached up to the back of his thong and began tugging in sync with the thrusting of the rabbit. She could she his cock straining against the soft cotton panties. He bent down and gently flicked her clit with his tongue. Her pussy getting wetter with every stroke. He could feel her tighten around the toys as the rabbit ears made contact with her exposed clit. She grabbed a pillow and bit into it as she let out a loud scream. Her legs shaking and back arching. He held the rabbit in place as she rode out the first wave of climax. Her cum starting to pool on the bed. "Oh fuck," she blurted out unable to say anything else.

Tim wrapped his arm underneath her leg so he would be able to thrust the toy faster while holding Carrie's legs down with his free arm. He leaned down bringing his mouth close to her pussy. He started slow, short strokes. Quickening the pace and depth. Faster...deeper... "Uhnnn," she moaned.

He held her down as her back arched once again. Faster...faster...faster... The rabbit ears grazing her clit with every stroke.

"Uhnnn," she was close to cumming again. This orgasm even more intense. She clenched the sheets with one hand and was pulling her own hair with the other. Tim thrust the toy in and out as fast as he could. He could tell she was about to cum. He start licking her clit. As soon as he started licking her, she gabbed the back of his thong and pulled up as hard as she could. His tongue worked furiously as she breathlessly let out, "Oh fuck, yeah right there...fuck...god fuck...I'm cumming!" He continued to lick and suck her clit as the force of her orgasm pushed the dildo out of her followed by a gush of cum that Tim readily lapped up.

Carrie grabbed Tim by the tie and pulled him to her mouth. She licked her pussy off his lips, smiled, and said, "Mmmm, now that's a good little slut. Now stand up, we aren't done yet."

Tim stood at the foot of the bed as Carrie knelt in front of him. She rubbed his cock through the thong. It was getting harder as it tried to break free of it confinement. She pulled on the front of his thong until his cock sprang free. She caught it with her mouth and proceeded to suck the tip. His pre-cum flowing onto her tongue. She stroked his shaft with one hand while she licked the tip of his throbbing erection. He saw her reach under the bed with her free hand. She pulled a yoga mat and a 12" black dildo out from under the bed. The dildo was about 2" wide and had a suction cup at the base as well as a remote vibrate function.

Tim was getting close to cumming when Carrie stopped and stood up while continuing to slowly stroke his cock. She stopped stroking but kept a firm grip. "Now slut, I want you to ride that cock. Show me what a real slut looks like. You may make as much noise as you want, but I will be in control of the vibration. Do you understand?"

Tim nodded.

"I can't hear you." Carries hissed.

"Yes," he replied.

"Yes what!"

"Yes mistress."

"Good now show me how much my slut's ass can handle," she commanded as she released her grip on his cock and slapped him on the ass.

Carrie's finger circled her clit as she watched Tim drop the thong around his ankles. The butt plug he had in slid freely out. As he knelt on the yoga mat, he applied a generous amount of lube to the big black shaft. He suction it to the hardwood floor behind him and lined the tip up with his waiting hole. "Uhmm," he groaned as the tip of the toy struggled to enter his ass. Carrie grabbed him by the tie and tightened it around his neck. Tim felt his hole relax just enough for the tip of the large cock to penetrate him. Carrie pull down on the tie, driving Tim down further on to the cock.

"Huhnnn..." was the only sound he could muster. His cock jumped as she pulled him down. The dildo was only about 4 inches in, but to Tim I felt like 10. Carrie then pulled up on the tie slowly directing him off the cock. Just as the tip was about to pop free, she pulled him back down. "I want to watch you fuck that cock just like that. Show me how deep it can go," she ordered.

"Yes mistress."

He gasped with every thrust down, and every time going deeper. 5 inches, then 6, 7, and at about 9 inches his ass was hitting his heals. He sat there with the cock in his ass for a minute, letting his body get used to its size. His own erection was rock hard. "Well," Carrie asked, "is my slut gonna show me what he can do?"

With that Tim start riding the dildo, every time bouncing his ass on his heals. He tried to ride it like Carrie would ride his cock when she was on top. Every thrust was bringing him ever closer to cumming.

"I knew you were a slut," Carrie teased, "but I didn't know you were that much of a slut!"

Tim rode faster. He moaned uncontrollably. Carrie was getting wetter by the second watching her slut preform for her. The sound of him moaning was driving her wild. She drove her fingers into her soaking wet pussy while she watched Tim ride the dildo. She finger fucked herself while Tim watched and he quickened his pace. Carrie could see his cock throbbing, ready to cum at any minute. Carrie stood in front of him, bent down so they were face to face and shoved her pussy soaked fingers into his mouth. He eagerly sucked them clean.

Facing Tim, Carrie wrapped both arms around his neck. "Your going to fuck me now, while you are riding that cock," she whispered into his ear.

"Yes mistress."

She wrapped her legs around his waist while he lined his cock up with her dripping wet pussy. Using her arms as leverage on his shoulders, she began slowly sliding up and down his hard shaft while his face was buried in her tits. As he slid down the dildo, she would slide down his aching cock. "I almost forgot about this," she said, grabbing the remote for the vibrator.

"Holy fuck!" he yelled as she turned the vibration on.

"I can feel it through your dick," she said somewhat surprised.

Tim began fucking faster, both his mistress' pussy, and the dildo in his ass. "Oh fuck," he gasped at the intensity of the vibrator. "Fuck fuck mmm fuck,"

"That's it slut, fuck me. Make me come again you slut." Carrie encouraged him as he thrust faster and deeper. "Ohhhh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she stammered as she neared another climax.

"I'm gonna cum," Tim gasped.

"Fill my pussy. I want to feel you fill me with cum," she said, while cumming herself.

"Uhnnn," he moaned as he released an enormous load into his waiting mistress.

Carrie slid up and down his still erect cock being sure to capture every drop of his hot cum. She caught her breath and said, "Now that you've been such a good slut, it is time for your reward. But first, you'll need to clean your mess."

As she slid off him, she reached between her legs and held her hand to her cum filled pussy, being sure to collect any cum that might spill out. She brought her cum covered fingers to his mouth. "Go ahead, clean your mess and you'll get a reward," she said as more of an order than a suggestion.

Tim didn't know if it was the way that Carrie commanded him or if it was the dildo still vibrating in his ass, but he could feel himself becoming aroused once more. The desire to please his mistress grew as he began licking her fingers. "You love your cum don't you slut," she hissed.

"Mm yes mistress," he agreed as he started sucking every bit of cum from her fingers. Both of their cum combined to make a sweet and salty nectar that grew his lust.

Suddenly, Carrie turned around so her ass was right in his face. She bent over at the waist and spread her legs open enough for Tim to see her cum covered pussy. Carrie reached between her legs and grabbed the tie that was still tight around his neck. Pulling him to her pussy, she said, "You have more to clean slut."

Tim worked his tongue over her pussy, tracing the outer lips slowly as he cleaned his cum from her. As his tongue worked around her clit, more cum began to pour out of her opening. He eagerly sucked every drop. Her legs quivered every time his tongue connected with her clit. His erection grew as the dildo buzzed inside him. More cum flowed from her pussy as he teased her clit. Using both hands, Tim spread Carrie open and buried his tongue deep into her wet pussy, lapping up every bit of cum he could.

Carrie stood up, and released her grip on the tie. She turned around and licked the cum off Tim's lips. "Let's see how well you did," she said walking to the nightstand. She opened the drawer and reached in producing the strap on dildo and harness she planned for Tim's reward. The dildo was a realistic 7 inch cock that was about an inch and a half wide. It had a 4 inch insert-able shaft that helped stimulate her g-spot. She had attached a clit stimulating cock ring to her end to increase her pleasure. She walked to the end of the bed where Tim remained kneeling with a vibrator in his ass. His cock grew harder as she slowly inserted the long end of the strap-on into herself. Fucking herself, she worked the fake cock in as deep as it would go. She held it in place and rocked it back and forth inside her pussy.

"Looks like you missed some," she said sliding the strap-on out of her pussy and holding the cum covered cock to his face. She slid the g-spot stimulator into placed and strapped the harness. "Now take your time and clean my cock like the good slut I know you are," she purred holding her cock to his lips.

Tim's lips parted as he started working the head of her cock with his tongue, cleaning it as she commanded. He looked up at his sexy mistress as he worked it deeper in and out of his mouth, keeping his lips tight around it as he let it slide out. He reached up to her crotch and put pressure on her side of the strap-on, driving it deeper into her. She grabbed him by the back of the head and began face fucking him. She pushed her cock into his mouth and rocked her hips side to side as she worked it into his throat. Soon, he had the whole cock down his throat. She slowly pulled her hips back letting him clean the cock on the way out. She bent down, kissed him and turned off the vibrator that was still buzzing deep in him.

"You've been such a good little slut haven't you," she started as she pulled Tim off the dildo that was still suctioned to the floor. "I bet you are eager for you reward, and all good sluts deserve a reward," she continued as she stroked her cock like it was real. Tim was now standing in front of her, his excitement impossible to hide. "Is my slut ready to be rewarded?" she asked with a grin.

"Yes mistress, may I please have my reward," he replied.

With that, Carrie bent Tim over the end of the bed. She kicked his legs apart and lined the head of her cock up with his ready-to-fuck ass. She held the tip at his open hole as she poured lube down his ass crack, catching it at the tip of the strap-on. She slowly pressed into him, lube coating her cock as she began to fuck him. With every stroke came more pleasure on her end of the strap-on. The g-spot stimulator and the clit stimulator working in unison. Carrie could feel another growing orgasm as she began pounding Tim from behind. Her thighs making a slapping sound against his ass. As Tim's moans grew louder, Carrie's pace increased. She began thrusting uncontrollably as she got closer to climax. Faster, harder she pounded Tim's ass. His moans grew louder. "Oh thank you mistress, keep fucking me," he begged.

She thrust harder spreading his ass wider with her hands. His moans of pleasure bringing her to the edge. She grabbed him by the hips and fucked him as hard and fast as she could. "I going to cum!" she blurted out.

"Oh thank you mistress," he responded, "Please cum in me."

Carrie felt her cum explode from her pussy and begin running down her leg as she pushed her cock as deep as she could into her slut. "Oh fuck!" she screamed "I'm coming!" Wave after wave of orgasm hit her as she pulled out and thrust back in. Finally, her legs started go give out after the final full orgasm hit her. She pulled out of Tim. "On the bed," she ordered, as she attempted to catch her breath.

Tim laid back on the bed as Carrie climbed between his legs. She slowly inserted strap-on into him once again. Slowly and passionately she began to fuck him. Her eyes locked with his. His moans were less intense, but growing louder once again. His legs wrapped around her waist as she fucked him missionary. She kept a steady pace as she began stroking his hard cock. "Oh yes, fuck me," he mumbled.

12