Carrvale Cougar Club Ch. 03

Story Info
More fun for Liz and Jane.
4.2k words
4.65
8.6k
23

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning, the alarm woke me. I'd set it half an hour earlier, just in case, and sure enough, Matt had a morning woody. I grinned at him.

"Do you need to pee, or is that for me?"

"This is for you, Mom, I peed before your alarm went off."

"Just a minute, then, while I put my diaphragm in."

"Hurry."

I hurried, and was back in moments. About to get back into bed, I paused when Matt held up his hand to stop me. He held up my phone.

"Take another shot of me for Jane," he said. "A close-up, this time, and tell her, truthfully, that at the very moment you took the picture I was imagining sliding it into her pussy."

I laughed, took the phone and moments later we were examining my photo. Matt nodded.

"Yes, Mom, that will do very nicely. Be sure to tell Jane what I said."

"I will, honey, but for now, get over here and slide it into my pussy." Which he did, bringing me to a crashing climax fifteen minutes later. I kissed him, hot and hard, then eased myself out of bed.

"A quick shower, then I have to get moving. It's a good job we have some flexibility in our working hours at Hatton and Kay."

I was only five minutes later than usual when I made my way into the office, and nobody took any notice. My phone had pinged twice on the way into work, incoming text messages, and once I'd checked my schedule and taken care of a couple of regular start of day tasks, I took my phone out to check it. Yes, two messages. One from Jane, one from Mary. I opened Mary's first.

Hi, Liz. You will be pleased to know that Peter is all for the Cougar Club. As he put it, Wow, fantasies can come true, after all. So add me and Peter to your list. Cheers, Mary.

Great, just Eloise and Molly to check in. I opened the text message from Jane.

Are we still on for lunch? Much to tell you. I'm walking bow-legged this morning ;)

Sounded as if she'd had fun. I quickly keyed a thank-you note to Mary, and sent lunch confirmation to Jane. 12:20 found me leaving the office again.

Jane was waiting for me outside and gave me a hug before we made our way to Toni's, quickly getting coffee to go and a Danish, and five minutes later we were sitting on a bench in the little park.

"Eat first?" I said, but Jane shook her head.

"No, I have to tell you first. You know I still had to bring Natalie up to speed?"

I nodded. "Yes, how did she take it?"

Jane grinned. "She wants in, but only when it's you or me, you with Tony, me with Matt, or maybe as a foursome, and that was Tony's idea, except that it would be a fivesome."

I laughed. "Have to admit, that idea has some appeal."

"She also finally told me about how she lost her cherry. Enterprising young lady, my daughter."

"Come on, tell me more!" I said, laughing.

"She told me that she and three of her friends from the cheer-leading squad had been discussing sex and all four had decided that they wanted to lose their cherries, but they decided to do it together. They invited the four guys who had been chosen as their studs to the hall where they practice, on a night they knew it wasn't being used, locked the doors, and told the guys to sit and wait for a show they had planned.

"The four girls went into the ladies rest room and stripped naked, then called out to the guys to shut their eyes and count to ten. This they did and when they opened their eyes the girls did one of their cheerleader routines, except that this time they did it naked. When they'd finished, they each stood in front of their chosen stud and announced that they wanted to be fucked, 'here and now'. They each had a condom in their hand, just in case, and just as well, because none of the guys had any handy.

"Anyway, they separated, because I think the guys were a bit embarrassed at the thought of performing before their friends, but the hall has a couple of small rooms and some secluded corners and the guys were able to perform to the girls' satisfaction.

"And that, Liz, is how my darling daughter lost her virginity." Jane grinned. "She says she and her stud have fucked a couple of times since, just for fun, and that she enjoys sex."

"Don't we all. So how did it go with you and Tony?" I asked, and I thought Jane's grin couldn't have gotten any wider.

"To coin a phrase, Liz, fucking fantastic! My son is a superman. Before we went to sleep last night he'd fucked me twice, and very nicely, too, thank you, and Natalie once. They were still in bed together when I left for work this morning and were probably fucking before I got the car off the drive."

"How do you feel about that?"

"Liz, if I'm fucking my son, I can hardly object if my daughter, my adult daughter, wants a slice of the action too, can I?"

"Probably not," I conceded, and reached for my Danish. "I need fuel for my own efforts!" I said, laughing.

"I know exactly what you mean," said Jane, reaching for her own. There was mostly silence for a few minutes as we ate, and drank our coffee but once we'd finished and dumped the wrappers and cups in the nearby trash can Jane turned to me again.

"Any word from the others, yet?"

"Yes, Mary and Peter are in, but Molly's two have been visiting their father, due back later today. No word from Eloise yet." As I finished, my phone pinged. I took it out and checked. Ah, one from Eloise! Quickly, I opened it.

Hi, Liz. I had a word about the Cougar Club with Juan and while he was interested, he wants to opt out for the moment, until he knows whether he and Maria Gomez are going to take their relationship further. But I'd like to be part of the group, even though my son isn't participating. Let me know, please. El.

I passed Jane my phone and she read the message. She looked up at me. "I vote yes," she said as she passed my phone back. "Even though Juan isn't taking part, Eloise gives the boys an extra pussy to fuck."

"I vote yes, too. I think before we have a meeting with the boys included, the Cougar Club members need to get together to establish some ground rules. What do you think?"

Jane nodded. "I think you're right. We need a reply from Molly, first, but I think you need to give Eloise a reply, put her in the picture."

"I'll do that when I get back to the office, but before we leave, I have a photo to show you." I fiddled with the phone for a moment, then passed it to Jane. On the screen was the photo I'd taken that morning, of Matt laying back, relaxed, his cock standing hard and proud.

"Oh, wow," said Jane.

"There's a message, too. Matt told me to tell you that this is his reaction to the news that you would welcome him in your bed, that he was thinking of sliding it into your pussy as I took the photo."

"I can hardly wait! Tell him that he made me wet!" Jane frowned. "Liz, do you think we could get together for a night of fun and frolics, the five of us? Sometime soon?"

"I'll ask Matt as soon as I get home tonight, but look, it's Saturday tomorrow, nobody has to be anywhere, we could play all day."

"So we could. Look, how about this? You and Matt come to our place for lunch -- I'll do something light -- and then we have the afternoon and evening for fun and frolics. I'm almost certain Tony and Natalie will be up for it, but I can text you later if they're not and we can sort something else out."

"Sounds like a plan, sister slut," I said, laughing and Jane giggled.

"Sister slut! I like it!"

"Okay, then. Matt and I will be at your place, when?"

"Make it noon."

"We'll be at your place for noon. Do I need to bring anything?"

Jane laughed. "Just your pussy for Tony, and your son for me, and possibly Natalie."

"Okay, then, unless something comes up before then, something that isn't a cock," I said, laughing, "expect me and Matt at your place noon tomorrow. We'll walk along, it's only two blocks."

"I'll look forward to it. But for now, back to the salt mines."

I was comfortably busy all afternoon, taking time out to text Eloise an interim reply, and just before I started packing up for the day my phone pinged with an incoming message. Ah, Molly Binns.

Hi, Liz. Jason and I want to opt in, Mark not at the moment -- he has a steady girlfriend and doesn't want to harm their relationship. What's the next step?

The next step would be for us all to get together, but not tomorrow, we had plans for tomorrow. Sunday? Yeah, Sunday was a possible. Meeting at one of our houses for privacy was the best bet, I thought and decided to text the others once I was home.

I got my usual friendly greeting from Matt once I got home, and I busied myself with preparing a beef and mushroom casserole for our evening meal. Matt came wandering into the kitchen and dropped into one of the chairs. He grinned at me.

"Did you show Jane the photograph?"

"You mean the one of your erection?"

"That's the one, yes."

"Yes, I did. She said to tell you that it made her wet. So wet, in fact that you and I are invited along for lunch and an afternoon and evening of fun and frolics, tomorrow. The Wiest-Johansen sub-group of the Carrvale Cougar Club are starting operation tomorrow. I assume you approve?"

"If it means I get to sink my cock into Jane's pussy then yes, of course I approve."

"Possibly Natalie's as well, if you're lucky."

"Sheesh, Mom, will I live?"

"I certainly hope so. I'm not finished with you yet. Right, I'll get this in the oven. Dinner at seven, okay?"

"Sure thing, Mom. What do we do until seven?" he asked hopefully..

"Well, I have to send a text to the other cougars and organize a meeting, to discuss forward options. Mark Binns and Juan Juarez have both opted out for the moment, as they both have steady girlfriends, but Eloise says she wants in even though Juan has opted out. Jane and I both vote yes on that."

"Me, too, if I have a vote?"

"I think you do. Okay, message time." I set to and prepared a message for Eloise, Molly and Mary. Jane I'd ring or tell when I saw her next day. I started keying my message.

Ladies, it looks like the Carrvale Cougar Club is a go! I think we need to get together, without the boys at first, to discuss the way forward, so I'm suggesting coffee at my place, at three on Sunday afternoon. We'll have privacy, so we can have a nice open discussion. Make a note of any points you wish to discuss, yes, but let me know ASAP whether you can make it on Sunday afternoon. Liz.

Okay. I pressed 'send' and picked up a magazine to read. By the time Matt and I sat down to eat dinner, I'd had confirmation from Molly and Eloise, and Mary's confirmation came in just as Matt and I finished dessert. As soon as the dishes were in the dishwasher and the other items cleared away I dialed Jane's number. It took a moment or two before she answered and she was breathing heavily. "Hello?"

"Hi, Jane. Did I interrupt something?" I asked, fighting a giggle.

"Yes, you did, you beast, but I'm keeping him hard with my free hand while I answer your call. So, what's it about?"

"Can you come along to my place three o'clock on Sunday? I'm asking Molly, Mary and Eloise along as well, so we can discuss the launch of the Cougar Club."

"Everybody's opted in then?"

"Not quite, but there are only a couple of minor points to clear up and we can do that on Sunday. So, are you free?"

"Just me, not Tony or Natalie?"

"Yes, just you, this time. Tony and Natalie when we meet up again with the boys there as well."

"Okay, then. See you at three on Sunday, and at noon tomorrow. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an erection to attend to." And my phone went dead as she broke the connection. Laughing to myself, I put my phone down. I turned to Matt, who was waiting nearby.

"Honey, can you make yourself scarce on Sunday afternoon, at three? The other cougars are coming round to discuss our way forward."

He grinned. "Sure thing, Mom. I'll stay in my room and watch porn or something."

"Yeah, you do that. Build up a nice erection for me for when the others have gone."

He grinned. "I can do that, definitely. But what are we going to do now?"

I thought for a moment. "How about just stripping naked and cuddling on the couch? We're going to Jane's tomorrow, and she'll be hoping for a fuck from you, so we'll just fuck once this evening, keep your pump primed for Jane. We don't want you so far gone you can't get it up for her, do we?"

"We most definitely do not, but stripping naked and cuddling on the couch definitely appeals. Do you want to watch some porn?"

"I don't think so, I prefer that we make our own."

"Do you have a dildo, Mom?"

I laughed. "Yeah, I do, three of them, actually. Why, do you want to use one on me? I'd like it if you did." Gods, I thought, I'm turning into a cum-slut!

"Mom, I'd love to use one on you, yes, and take a photo of it in your pussy, too."

"We're going to have to be careful with these photos. I think we need to download sex photos from our phones and store them on the network drive you set up."

"I can do that tomorrow morning, before we go along to Jane's."

"Yes, do that. Now, though, let's go up and strip, and then come back down and we'll play."

Matt laughed. "Yes, let's do that, and bring your favorite dildo down, too."

We went upstairs holding hands, surprisingly comfortable with each other. In my bedroom I stripped off my few clothes, added a few dabs of perfume, and opened my underwear drawer. Tucked away at the bottom, wrapped in a silk scarf, were my dildos, including one Jack had had custom made, to his own measurements. I left that one, too many memories, and took up my rabbit dildo, checking that the batteries were fresh enough to give me a buzz. Yes, plenty of drive, but I put that one back and took up my plain, ordinary dildo, one I thought was about the size of Matt's erect cock. I blew my reflection in my full-length mirror a kiss and headed downstairs, to find Matt lounging comfortably on the couch, naked as planned, already sporting the beginnings of a lovely erection. He indicated a spot next to him and I duly sat where he indicated, and leaned into his kiss as he brought his lips to mine.

A warm kiss rather than a hot kiss, but I could feel the love in it. Yes, and the lust, too. I held up the dildo and he grinned.

"Nice color, Mom." It was a lurid lime green, and had always made Jack laugh when I used it on myself, or had him apply it for my pleasure.

"Mom?" said Matt, thoughtful, a slight frown on his face.

"Yes, honey?"

"If we're only going to fuck once this evening, do you want me now, or later, when we go to bed?"

"Either suits me, honey, but what about you?"

"I know we thought about me using the dildo on you, but can we do that in bed, later."

"If that's what you want, honey, then yes, of course we can. But what about now?"

He grinned. "Now? What I'd like now is to watch you get yourself off with the dildo, maybe take a photo or two, then, once you've recovered, fuck you in a position of your choice."

I grinned, feeling my pussy pulse. "Sounds like a plan, honey. Get your camera!"

It was a slow and sensual experience, getting myself off with the dildo, and I think I surprised Matt with how long I took before I actually slid it into my cunt, because I'd sucked it, teased my nipples hard with it, stroked my slit with it, and only when I'd got myself completely primed, only then did I slide it into myself, enjoying the feel of it in my streaming depths.

I established a rhythm, steady, firm, using the full length of the dildo, teasing my clit with my free hand, gradually bringing myself up the slope of climax and plunging over the top, shaking in ecstasy as my pussy tried its best to crush the synthetic intruder, my whole body shaking. Slowly, slowly, I calmed, until I felt only the occasional tremor. There was a look of awe on Matt's face as he watched me. His eyes came to mine as I calmed.

"Mom, that was absolutely fucking awesome!"

"I think it was more intense because I had an audience, I don't usually come quite that hard, although I always manage to get myself off when I use a dildo." I grinned. "Though I have to say, I prefer a nice hard cock with a warm man attached."

Matt grinned and gestured towards his erection, hot and hard before him. "Well, we're here. Where and how do you want us?"

"This time, I think I want to ride you, but first, I need my diaphragm. Back in a moment, honey," I said, easing my dildo out and getting to my feet. "Sit yourself down, I'll be straight back."

In my bathroom I gave myself a quick wipe with a washcloth, dried myself, and slipped my diaphragm into my pussy, aided by my copious lubrication, then I trotted back down the stairs to rejoin Matt. He was sitting where I had been, his hand lightly stroking his erection.

"No need for foreplay after that orgasm I just gave myself," I said with a grin for him. "Slide yourself forward a little, honey, while I climb aboard." He grinned and moved so that his ass was poised on the edge of the couch. I moved forward, moving so that I knelt astride him, my pussy just above his cock. Slowly, I lowered myself, and Matt moved slightly so that his cock was in position, and I stifled a gasp as I felt his hardness sliding into me.

It was only moments before my bottom rested on Matt's thighs, his cock filling my greedy pussy. I leaned forward and kissed him, quick, light. I squeezed down on him with my pussy muscles and he groaned, then laughed.

"I love it when you do that, Mom."

"Very pleasant for me too," I said, "it's nice feeling a hard cock in my pussy."

"It's very nice feeling a tight pussy around my cock," Said Matt, grinning, "very nice."

"I have no idea whether Jane is tight or loose," I said, "but I suspect you're eager to find out."

"Very, and less than twenty-four hours before I'll know for sure."

"And I'll know how big Tony is."

"No idea how big he is when he's hard, but he and I are pretty much the same size, dormant."

"Well, I'm looking forward to finding out for myself, baby, but for now, let's fuck!"

"Yes, ma'am," said Matt, raising his hands to cup my tits. I moaned softly and began to move, lifting until he almost left me, then sinking to fill myself again, letting out a little gasp as Matt's thumbs rubbed over my nipples, my very erect and hard nipples.

I was still moving, rising and falling on Matt's lovely erection, and my recent self-stimulation with the dildo had me primed and ready to pop, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came, so I thought I'd better warn Matt.

"I'm getting close, honey."

"Go for it, Mom, have a good one," he said, stretching up to give me a quick kiss.

"Oh! Oh, fuck, I'm coming!" And my climax hit me, almost savage in its intensity, my pussy clamping down on Matt's erection, my body shaking.

Somehow, I don't know how, I kept moving, rewarded a a dozen strokes later by Matt's gasped "Oh, fuck, Mom, I'm coming too!" And then he was driving up into me, his hands tight now on my hips, holding me in place as he blasted his jizz into my pussy.

Moments that intense can't last, of course, and I collapsed forward into Matt's embrace, my head on his chest, my pussy still trying to squeeze the last drop from his now-softening cock. We were both gasping for breath, our lungs working to extract oxygen from the air, sweat on our faces, sweat pooling at our join.

Gradually we stilled, and I eased myself upright, still sitting on Matt's shrinking erection. He stretched up and kissed me, then grinned.

"A tad intense there, Mom, but it was good."

"Better than just good, baby, much better."

"Yes, it was." Matt yawned suddenly, and I laughed.

"I'm tiring my fit young football-playing son out with my demands, aren't I?"

"Small price to pay for the best sex I've ever had."

I was curious. "How many times have you had sex? And with how many partners?"

12