Carry On Cruising - Pt. 01

Story Info
A young couple find a bargain holiday cums with a price.
6.5k words
4.3
26.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone.

So as I work on THE PROCESS I thought I'd take a little break with a minor story of six parts and around 50,000 words

It was inspired by reading of a group on a different website who were literally trying to organise a sex cruise and this got me thinking...well, you'll all read what it got me thinking shortly.

Enjoy!

WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?

"A cruise?" my wife Michelle asked.

"I know, I know but hear me out!" I retorted as she folded her arms in a pose I knew all too well.

"Obviously with Sun-Hols collapse we've got a problem and it's only two weeks till we're both off," I began, reminding her of the shitty position we'd found ourselves in. We'd booked to go away to Gran Canaria for two weeks and had been looking forward to it for six months, that is until Sun-Hols went bust. Now the situation was one were we either settle for wet weekends in Wigan or get a cheap holiday elsewhere. "Now this cruise is all inclusive, couples-only so there's no chance of any kids ruining it as well".

"Go on," Michelle demanded, her arms opening and hands going on her slender hips. I took this as a hood sign of her opening up to my idea,

"It's a small cruise ship with only 9 decks so we'll probably be able to get the feel of the vessel pretty quickly. There's lots of different places to eat. It has a Michelin star chef onboard and because it's a smaller ship it can dock closer to major attractions. All great upsides," I informed her, cheerily.

"Then why am I sending a Martin-sized 'BUT' coming up?" Michelle queried, reminding me of my tendency to mask bad news with an overload of good news. Less of a shit sandwich and more like a shit lasagne.

"Yes, there is a downside," I confessed. Not looking forward to telling her the flip part to this. "The flight to Barbados means we lose a day on either end of our holiday. Means we only really get twelve days, not fourteen".

"Oh, for fuck sake, Martin!" spat Michelle, annoyed. She was someone who wanted to make the absolute most of her time from work. Her job was stressful enough as a contracts manager and so for her sixteen days holiday meant she wanted to enjoy every one of those sixteen days.

"But, we'll get the weather and all the facilities and the Caribbean for the crazy low price for £1650," I reminded her. "Whereas here we may well just wind up staring out the window wondering when we can enjoy clouds rather than drizzle".

For a moment my wife just stood there, her huffy breath indicating some annoyance but I could tell also some acceptance as she rolled her eyes, clenched her teeth and responded.

"OKAY, FINE!" she yelled, before surrendering to the news that the Mercury's were going on a cruise. "But if it's shit..."

"it's my/your fault," we said in unison.

"Look, the two of us will be together enjoying a tropical paradise. What's the worst that could happen?" I asked.

Famous last words.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The white sands tickled our feet as we walked along whilst the sun browned our skins, aided by a lack of flotsam floating in the sky. I looked over at Michelle and realised she was naked. Her round boobs on full display over minor tummy and firm legs, that she called tree-trunks but I called athletic. She looked down my body and registered the same look of shock at my nudity.

We continued forward along the beach which in a horse-shoe cove, gated almost by two peaks at the the entrance to the shoe. I had no idea where this was but I knew it felt like paradise.

On the beach there appeared to be nobody else as we wandered along. I pondered as to why that was, concluding we must be there off-season.

"Look, whispered my wife, arresting my attention. I gazed ahead and saw another figure on the beach walking towards us. She must have been a native of these islands as her dark skin was so dark she almost appeared as a silhouette from a distance. As she neared we could see the sun glistening off her skin, adding more contours and highlights till we could see her bright eyes, beaming smile and two garlands of red flowers draped around her neck.

As she got closer her skin lightened and we could make out her shape more, detecting her buxom breasts and wide hips you could imagine lifting up to fuck whilst on your knees. I looked to Michelle who was licking her lips as she stared between the young woman's legs.

"Welcome," she said as she removed a garland and placed it round my neck, moving her face next to mine to kiss me, her lips pressing against mine as her hand reached down and touched my cock, which twitched impatiently against her fingers as l lost myself, eyes closed in the delight of her lips meeting mine before she stepped back and moved over to my wife.

"Welcome," the stranger said as she hung the second garland around my wife's neck and moved her face forward, my wife's breath getting ever quicker till their lips met.

"HMMM," my wife breathed into the kiss as she raised her hands gently touching the newcomer's arms, as the stranger raised her hands and placed them on my wife's breasts temporarily causing her eyes to open in shock before she registered the pleasant feeling of her fingers probing her nipped then closed her eyes again, moving her hand to those dark areoles.

"What a welcome," said I, as the mysterious woman lowered her hand between my wife's legs, moving a finger between her pussy-lips as she moved her kisses to my wife's neck, her fingers moving along her slit to her nub, flicking it deftly as she nibbled on Michelle's neck.

"HURR! Oh that's good," Michelle moaned as our new-found friend began to rub her hands between Michelle's thighs with more vigour. Michelle's hands rising to our host's breasts and tugging on the protruding nipples as I pulled on my rod watching this spectacle, before the young woman removed her mouth from my wife's neck and turned to face me with an arm outstretched.

"Join us," she invited. I was not gonna say no, so with that I grabbed her hand and let her pull me in. Her arm wrapped round me as did my wife's as she brought her face to mine, her tongue entering my mouth as pulled the two women close to me, feeling their bodies press against me, my cock pointing towards the heavens between the two of them as I felt a hand slide towards my dick. As I felt the fingers wrap around It and start gently pulling along it's length I realised that I really didn't care whose it was as I enjoyed the sensation. I opened my eyes and stared at my wife as a glazed-over hungry look appeared on her

"Kiss her," the newcomer instructed. I nodded and moved my face towards Michelle as she did the same. As I felt my wife's hand touch my chest I fathomed it was the stranger who was twiddling with my rod. I reached my hands further down both of their bodies, sliding my middle finger down the cracks of their asses heading towards their stars, pulling away from my wife's lips and with a mere gesture indicating that the two them should reconnect and loving it as they moved their faces together again, mouths open, tongues extended.

"Boy that's fucking hot!" said I, my stomach flipping in delight as I watched my wife move her hand between the new-found beauties legs and slide into this freshly-discovered pussy, drawing a gurgling breath from the woman as my wife inserted her middle-finger inside her. The woman rolled her head back in delight at my missus' attention, I decided to fill that gap by lowering my head to her right nipple and taking it in my mouth.

"HO! I do love meeting new people," breathed the unknown beauty as I suckled on the dark teat, my hand still probing her puckered ass whilst Michelle sucked on the other boob, our eyes meeting naughtily as we licked and nibbled on the toughened skin as I let my finger tips run down her stomach towards her cleft, moving then through her patch of tightly curled hair, my finger moving over her button as my wife moved her fingers inside.

"This is new for us," I replied as I gazed at my wife whose eyes were closed as she teased and titillation our new friend with her mouth and fingers. I let my eyes wander over my wife's body and realised what I wanted, sinking to the sand and moving forward through the grains till my face was in front of my wife's pussy. I instinctively licked my lips as I looked at her trimmed mound, before moving my face forward and feasting on her moist slit.

"UH-HUH, MY GOD!" Michelle exclaimed as she opened her eyes and stared down at me whilst my tongue swirled around her nub, my face pressed between her thighs, my mouth moving up and out down as I lapped at her delicious fleshy clam.

"He looks like he's enjoying that," our companion mentioned as she watched me devour my wife's twat, as she quivered over my face and placed a hand behind my head to steady herself.

"Oh yeah...he's...oh my...you wouldn't believe it," my wife breathed as a gorged on her cunt, letting my tongue taste her insides like it was scooping out an oyster, placing my hands on her hips to hold her pelvis in place so her slit didn't move from my face.

"Let me see what I can do," our new friend replied, bending down and disappearing from view. I wondered where she had disappeared to till I felt a warm sensation engulf my cock and realise where she was as I felt her mouth slide up and down my tool.

"HOO! That's, oh boy..." I breathed as I tried to keep concentrating on my oral ministrations as this beauty gobbled on my length, switching temporarily to pulling on it whilst she took one of my balls into her mouth. "Hurr! Hmmm. That...that's too much," I moaned before sliding my tongue back inside Michelle's opening.

"That looks so good," said Michelle, looking down at the divine creature slurping on my end. "I want some of that".

"Er...okay," I replied as I tumbled to the ground and watched as these two sultry women took my staff and balls and feasted on them, sending shockwaves of delight up through my body. I felt like I was in paradise, because I was. I looked down and could see the two of them flick their tongues around my helmet whilst merging them at the tip and combining in an open-mouthed kiss. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. My brunette wife and this native stranger, eyes closed, tongues-swirling at the end of my dick was something I'd never forget if I lived to be a hundred.

"You enjoying this, hun?" Michelle asked as jerked my shaft and suckled the end of my inflated member.

"Holy fuck, you know it!" I exclaimed as I watched he friend take my left ball inside her mouth. If this carried on I was gonna spurt all ove their breasts and faces and I did not want to do that yet, so I got up and pulled them both to me, drawing them up to savour their lips on mine as my cock pointed ever upwards.

"How about you enjoy a taste of our friends pussy, sweet?" I asked my wife as she looked at her new BFF and licked her lips at the thought of that. Michelle moved forward kissing the newcomer but forcing her back and down onto the sand, kissing down her burnt ochre skin, stopping to suck on her bullet-like nipples, pointing towards the sky, before bringing her face between the young woman's thighs and moving forward to gobble on her snatch.

Meanwhile where I was I could see Michelle's wet pussy and puckered star in front of me. I eased myself behind her, moved my engorged tool at her slit and eased myself inside her warmth.

"HURR!" Michelle moaned into the islander's quim as she started to eat the succulent flesh, the woman moving her hand behind her head holding her in place as I began to move in and out of my wife's insides, gripping her hips as I did so.

"Oh she sure knows what she's doing," our curious temptress chuckled as Michelle, eyes closed, chowed down onto her box, slurping and licking sounds emerging from between this vixen's thighs as sounds of flesh slapping together echoed from my end as I increased the speed of my thrusts.

"She sure does," I echoed as I watched Michelle's head move up and down as she lapped at the strangers gash, drawing breaths and moans of delight as she did so as I held her in place and began to move my cock in and out of her at speed.

"Ooooh, fucking Hell!" my wife sighed before trying to return to this woman's gash, but I could feel her leg start to tremble as I pounded away at her, the excitement of the moment clearly getting to her. "Ooh, yeah. Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK, OH!" Michelle exclaimed as her pussy convulsed around my solid member as I held myself in place inside her.

"Oh my fuck that's a good cock!" my wife sighed before disengaging and lying back in the sand.

"Mind if I give it a try?" our native friend asked as she crawled over to me.

"By all means," my wife waved as she lay there, exhausted but happy. I had to admit I felt pretty good wiping out one woman due to sexual exhaustion and was looking forward to doing the same to another as she moved in front of me and spread her legs, awaiting my solid girth as she rubbed up and down her moistened gash. I grabbed her legs, positioning her calves over my shoulders as I grabbed my tool and moved it into her silky wetness.

"OH, you weren't kidding about your hubbies cock," the stranger sighed as I chucked her legs about so I could get into the best position on my knees, easing in and out of her tight snatch that gripped my length every time I slipped back inside her.

"Holy fuck! Your pussy's like liquid velvet!" I exhaled as I slammed my hips against hers, watching as her breasts jiggled upon every thrust, her big hair splayed on the sand.

"Cum inside me, big man," she asked as I now starting to take her to pound-town, the slapping sound of skin-on-skin echoing over the beach as this heavenly sight before me caused my loins to stir as my orgasm set in motion. My wife moved her head down to the young woman's slit and started to lick at her nub.

"Cum in my mouth, too," Michelle asked as my glutes flexed. This was surreal. The missus never let me do this at home. I looked down at the bronzed beauty I was fucking, my wife's long dark hair, drizzled down her back as her mouth waited for my solid length and I realised I couldn't hold back any more.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah..."

"OH!" I mumbled as my orgasm blasted me awake in my own bed.

"Huh! What?" Michelle murmured as she woke up next to me. "Did you have a weird dream?"

"Yeah, kind of. You?" I asked, deflecting away from my exotic sex dream.

"Uh-huh," she replied, sleepily. "Did you get on the wrong flight to Brighton, instead of Manchester as well?"

"Er...yeah," I answered, as she closed her eyes and wandered back to worrying about our travel arrangements.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The journey to Barbados was difficult at best.

We travelled from Chester to Manchester Airport which took forty-five minutes, two hours wait time till the flight, a further thirty minutes stuck waiting to take-off, over eight and a half hours of flying time where thankfully we slept till landing, another forty minutes wait to disembark and then an hour journey from the airport to the docs meant that first day of our fourteen day cruise was just travel and would be the same on the way back with merely twelve days of enjoyment. Michelle's face during the latter stages of our journey was one of severe frustration...that is till she saw the Heart of the Ocean cruise ship.

It wasn't a ship that was, like some, a city on the ocean, large enough for you to sell your house and ride in comfort on the ocean forever, but it was clearly large enough for twelve days.

"Feeling better?" I enquired as her frown temporarily subsided.

"A little," Michelle remarked, whilst her face became slightly more stoic, before she looked back at the ship and the wonder returned. She certainly seemed like an impressive ship to me. The Heart of the Ocean was able to host 248 passengers and seemed quite cutting edge for a smaller ship. It seemed like my wife was worried we'd wind up on a glorified barge, but she was suitably impressed, as was I.

We left the car and headed up the ramp to be greeted by the crew who checked on our passes on our phones with an acknowledging BEEP before instructing us on how to get to our cabin. We were on the fourth floor down in a standard berth although this was more luxurious than most of the hotels we'd stayed in.

There was a king-sized bed in there, a TV on a bracket so you could move it and see it wherever you where in the room, USB ports by the bed (which did impress me) and as I switched on the TV I found a range of pay-per-view films of an adult nature, including categories such as...

Sexy Teens

Dirty MILFs

Anal Innocence

Threesomes

Amateur fun

I flicked in-and-out of the various sections for a moment as I had never heard of anything like this on a cruise before a stern "AHEM!"made me look over to my wife who was gesturing to the open cases what she wanted to do next.

We unpacked and led on the bed a few moments to relax after a day of travelling and before we knew it we were both asleep after succumbing to exhaustion.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"Martin...MARTIN!" my wife yelled as I slowly emerged from my slumber.

"Huh! Wha...what time is it?" I queried, rubbing my face in a state of tired confusion.

"It's six-thirty. We've slept for two hours," Michelle complained, feeling like she was missing out on her holiday.

"Shit!" I replied as I forced myself off the ridiculously comfortable bed, jumping up to shake the sleep out of my system. "Come on then. Let's explore the ship!"

"Good idea! Where should we go?" Michelle queried.

"Not a clue!" I replied, displaying my complete lack of knowledge of how a cruise and its facilities work. "But I am hungry. We could start by getting some food, maybe meet our fellow travellers".

"Okay, I can do that," muttered Michelle, rubbing her face and yawning. We left our cabin and as we did our immediate neighbours came out of theirs.

"Well hi there, neighbour, how are you two doing?" said a stocky man in his mid-forties with grey hair, a disarming smile matching his cheerful Aussie accent. His wife next to him was slimmer, brunette and seemingly 10 years younger, shaking her head at her husband's overtly-friendly nature.

"Jeez, Bob. Let people get their bearings. I'm sorry. My husband can be a bit much. He's like a big Australian Labrador in human form"

With that she started stroking his chest over his shirt, telling him he was a good boy, whilst he panted with his tongue out.

"Er...right," I remarked as the two of us watched as our neighbours started to seemingly get aroused at the ridiculous game they were playing. "Well, erm...we'll get going as we're heading to get something to eat," I mentioned flippantly as Michelle and I headed past the two older folks.

"Oh, we'll come with," the guy said, enthusiastically, holding hands and swinging his arm as he walked. "We've been on this boat so many times we know it like the back of our hands. Is this your time?"

"Yes. We've never been on a cruise before," Michelle responded as we walked alongside our neighbours. The couple started to speak some more but my attention was taken by something else, something weird.

As we walked past the cabins I could hear a variety of low moans and sex sounds coming from sone of the cabins. We'd move past a door or two and hear nothing then a sigh and a grunt could be heard as we moved down the corridor. The moans of pleasure almost felt like the ship was breathing as I moved down the corridor and...

12