Carrying On Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, baby," she moaned as she felt my finger exploring. "I'm so wet for you."

"I can tell, slut." I smacked her again with the strop. She jerked a bit, expecting another smack. I tossed it on the bed and reached around her, untying the tiny fabric that was supposed to be a shirt and exposing her beautiful tits. I massaged her nipples, making sure they were hard enough to cut glass with. She wiggled her ass against me, feeling my swollen cock as it tried to rip through the fabric it was contained in.

"Please, sir," she begged softly. "Please give it to me."

"You think you deserve this?" I asked, standing her up and turning her toward me. I dropped my shorts, letting my hardness stand at attention for her. She gasped and licked her lips, the lust nearly dripping off of her. Three weeks of pent up sexual tension was about to burst out of her. I was starting to wonder if she was going to break the handcuffs and maul me for my cock. She dropped to her knees and looked at me with those gorgeous eyes.

"Fuck my mouth," she said haughtily. "Use my mouth like my pussy, please."

I did.

She opened her mouth, letting me slide myself down her moist throat. She worked her magic, swirling and sucking, slurping and gagging on my member. She worked it like she hadn't eaten in a year, attacking it with all the gusto her current position granted her. She seemed intent on me cumming right here and now, but we had a ways to go before we got to that point.

I worked myself back and forth, using her mouth like she had wanted. Like she deserved. She moaned and hummed around my cock, trying to get her hands down far enough to rub her pussy while we worked. When I was getting close I pulled myself out of her, backing up as she tried to lean forward far enough to get me back in her mouth.

"Please, keep going baby," she begged.

"Stand," I commanded. She did as she was told, awaiting her next instructions. I motioned for her to turn around and bend over the bed. She complied and turned her head to look back at me. Moving behind her, I knelt down and ran my fingers along the thin material of her thong, feeling how wet she was. I could have rang the garment out and filled a shot glass.

"Do you want me to lick you?" I asked her. She was breathing heavily and nodded vigorously at my suggestion. I snaked my tongue out and licked along the silken fabric, she arched her back and moaned at the feeling of my mouth. I gave her a few more licks before I pulled the thong aside and went to work.

From top to bottom and everywhere in between, my tongue worked like lightning. I lashed her clit a few times before plunging it into her depths and making her squeal. She worked her legs as far apart as she could, hoping to get me deeper into her. I kept it up a few moments longer before turning and sitting down, bringing her pussy down onto my face. I sucked her clit while inserting two fingers. She bucked wildly and cried out, cumming almost instantly, her exquisite juices flowing down my face.

"Fuck me baby, please," she begged as her legs trembled. "I fucking need you."

How could I turn her down?

I stood and rubbed my throbbing member across her swollen lips. She arched her back and moaned, her desire off the scale. I flipped the tiny skirt up onto her back and pulled the thong down to her knees, guiding my cock into her waiting pussy before she had a chance to move. She squeaked and threw her head back, her muscles clamping down around me.

There was no need to be gentle. She was soaked, so I wasn't going to hurt her and I began pounding her. She moaned loudly, gripping the sheets as I took her. We had forgotten all about the others in the house, lost in our own bit of paradise. I heard something hit the wall and started laughing, slowing my rhythm and making Becky give me a death stare.

When I saw the look, I smacked her ass with my hand and rammed my dick home again and again, causing her to scream out and bury her head in the mattress. I felt her insides flutter as she approached another climax, her moans and cries growing to match. Her pussy clamped down on my cock as she came again.

I rolled her onto her back, removing her thong and lifting her legs vertically. I reinserted myself as her body shuddered beneath me. I hit it faster and faster, determined to cum with her this time. I would not be disappointed. Her muscles contracted and it was just enough to send me over the edge. I pumped her full of my essence, filling her up and groaning as we shared in the mutual release.

We laid there for a long moment, her body still shuddered with aftershocks and her pussy dripped with globs of my cum. I stood her up and secured the chain so she was stuck in this position, her legs trembling beneath her. She panted hard as she recovered from her latest orgasm. She was tired, judging from her lack of speech or other such noises. I checked the clock and decided she had had enough.

"Are you going to behave?" I asked her, standing behind her and caressing her wonderful breasts. She didn't say anything, just gave a sharp nod. I kissed her neck, working my way along her jaw line to her lips. She kissed me passionately in return, a further indication that she had gotten the point I wished her to see.

She had earned her reprieve, that much was true. She had been a more than willing participant in this little stunt I pulled, but I still worried what would come when she was turned loose. I moved to the nightstand, opening the top drawer and grabbing my most precious possession. I walked back over to Becky, standing in front of her and stared deep into her eyes, so full of love and barely contained power. I had no doubt she would get back at me for this, but it had to be done.

I kissed her hard, letting all the passion I could muster flow through us. She melted into the kiss, returning it with gusto herself. If her hands had been free, she would have thrown her arms around me, though I doubt after the punishment her ass and pussy took that she would be horny again anytime tonight.

"I love you," I said. "I hope the last hour or so has provided you pleasure, as well as a fraction of the pain I felt. I know you're already plotting something to get back at me." She nodded her head up and down vigorously. "And all I can say is, bring it on babe." I reached up and slid the wedding band she had thrown at me back onto her finger, a symbol of my words to her that night our worlds nearly disintegrated. They rang in my head now as clearly as they had when I had spoke them.

"You may have quit on us, but I won't quit on us, I won't quit on you, even if you quit on yourself."

She smiled at me, the smile I had known and loved since I truly saw it that first night. Now that things had changed, I felt lost in a strange limbo of sorts. It took no time to readjust to her smile, that smile that could bring me to my knees, and wonder how I was even worthy to trod the same ground as her. The other side of it though, was one of betrayal. She had given up, and I had been trained over the years to reject that kind of failure. She did have several things going for her, to counter the more morose of the feelings, all of which involved sexual practices.

"I love you too," she responded. "I'm not sure I fully understand why you whipped my ass, but since I'm leaking you out of me again, I can't complain too much. Let me down now?" She asked calmly, "My arms are going numb."

I smiled at her, kissing her deeply. "You can wait another few minutes." I turned on some music and walked from the room, towel wrapped around my waist, headed for the guest shower. I sung along softly, her curses echoing down the empty hallway behind me.

Now you say it best, when you say nothing at all.

——

"Jesus," Tyler said as Becky and I walked out from the room. "Did you really have to do that right now? I just got done eating, my food hadn't even finished settling when you two started your little tryst."

Becky was positively glowing. "Awh, did we wreck your after dinner rest?" She asked with a smile. "I thought you Jarheads could handle anything."

"It's not that," Tyler replied. "I just don't wanna hear you two mauling each other."

"Jealous much?" Lauren asked, smiling at Tyler.

"Kinda, though it's not like I can't go find some tail somewhere."

Lauren put her hand on her chin, looking deep in thought. "There must be some poor woman who you haven't pulled the old 'dine and dash' on."

We all had a good laugh at his expense, but I happened to notice the look they were giving each other. What an interesting development. Could there be something that happened while I was gone that nobody mentioned? Possibly, or it's that nobody else knows...

"So, when is that interview of yours?" I asked Tyler, sitting next in one of the chairs. Becky sat on top of me and, ever so subtly, rocked her hips back and forth.

"Monday morning," Tyler said. "That leaves tomorrow for any coaching."

"Very well. Sage advice comes tomorrow, then you get the job."

"You seem so sure," Tyler said. "How can you know?"

"I don't. What I do know is that you have an impressive record, you understand the value of safety and you're a hard worker. I also happen to know a few people on the interview panel and have mentioned you to them."

"Great, so there's no pressure."

"Cheer up," Carl said. "With an attitude like that, you'll never get hired. Just be yourself and everything will fall into place."

"I wish I shared your confidence," Tyler said. "I think I need a drink. Who's up for Smokey's?"

Without a word, five people stood and headed for the door, grabbing coats on the way out.

——

It sure felt good to be back. Becky played darts with the regulars, taking them for their money with that million dollar smile plastered to her face. Carl and Jeanna shot pool, occasionally joined by Tyler or myself, when we weren't seated at our table. People moved to and from the stage, taking turns singing karaoke and butchering songs both new and old. I had been drinking fairly heavily and was having fun watching Becky wind up and throw darks across the room. When she tossed, her tits and ass wiggled a little, which was probably making more people than just me quite happy.

Carl came back and ordered us another round, taking one to Jeanna and leaving an extra one for me to take to Becky. I saw an opportunity to up her game and fuck with people in the process. She had been playing darts with a new face who had been paying as much attention to her ass as the dart board. I nudged Tyler and indicated with my head to look in her direction. He saw what was happening and looked at me, smiling.

"Are you gonna be an asshole?" Tyler asked.

"Of course," I replied. "When am I not?"

I finished my drink and grabbed the one Carl had left for Becky. She wouldn't know what was coming, but was amazing at improv and would see where I was taking this. I walked over and sat at a high top table next to them. Becky was focused on her game, paying me no never mind, while the guy she was playing took notice of me, probably worried that I was moving in on his game.

"I play winner," I said, bringing myself into the group.

"Whatever," the guy said. He stepped up and threw his darts. Becky looked at me and I winked, the only signal I could give her.

"Dammit," he said as his shots went wide. Becky stepped up and threw three bulls eyes. The new guy admitted defeat and took my place. I stepped up and smiled to Becky.

"Loser buys?" I asked.

"Deal," she said, shaking on it. "I hope you got money, because I'm thirsty."

"Whatever," I retorted smugly. "Whiskey sour, so you can tell the barkeep."

I threw first, missing the center wildly. Becky followed, a dead eye as always. This pattern repeated until I lost. Becky smiled and gave me her drink order as the new guy stepped up.

"Same deal?" Becky asked him.

"Sure, though I'd buy you a drink anyway." I smiled at his attempt, pathetic as it was.

"You're sweet, but you have to throw 'em straight first." Becky said, indicating he should go. He threw like me, and Becky was a master. He didn't seem to mind having to buy a drink for her, and I knew she wouldn't mind getting a free drink. Win for me, but this was the moment I crushed his soul.

"Alright, new bet," I told her. "Loser has to do whatever the winner says, within th law. No streaking or anything like that."

"Totally done!" Becky said. "Do you want to go first, or should I just whip you now and get it over with?"

"Ladies first." Becky never took her eyes off me, throwing her darts and getting two out of three in the center. I knew I had lost this match before I even walked over here, but this would be worth it. Two of my darts hit the board, the third went into the wall next to the circular board.

"Ouch, this might be a new record for fastest win," Becky mocked, tossing her darts again without looking at her target, scoring winning hits. I threw just to throw, but I didn't have a snowballs chance in hell.

"Alright, now what should I have you do?" Becky mused, looking him up and down. The new guy was looking impatient, obviously wanting to try his luck so he could exploit the situation. "I know, kiss me." I looked at her strangely, like this was an odd request. "What? Do I have cooties or something?"

"No no," I played, "I just... well... okay." I stepped in and gave her an amazing kiss, if I do say so myself. I could barely see the other guy out of the corner of my eye, his jaw on the floor. Becky and I kissed long and hard while he looked on in complete jealousy. When we finally broke the kiss, she looked at me and was a bit flushed.

"Wow, that was... wow. Wanna get out of here?" I presented my arm for her to take and, together, we headed for the door. She leaned her head on my shoulder and whispered to me. "You not only owe me drinks, but I need taken care of."

"Now?"

"Now. I've been without you for three weeks, I fucking want you." We headed for the truck, climbing in and handing my phone to her.

"Text Carl and Tyler and tell them we'll be back for them in a bit?"

"I'll do you one better," Becky said. She typed out something and put my phone in the cup holder. "I told Jeanna."

***

Becky was laid out on the hood of my truck, the warmth from the running engine helping to stave off the frigid night. We had pulled off the main road and parked in the darkness along a little used service road, killing the lights. Any passing cars would have no idea we were here, unless they slowed enough to hear my truck running. I had pulled her pants down around her ankles, fitting myself between them and her upper body while I lapped at her pink folds.

She moaned and writhed beneath me, one hand pulling my head deeper into her while the other rested behind her head. I had been at it for a few minutes, and knew I only had a few more before the cold outweighed the pleasure. Challenge accepted. I plunged my tongue inside her as far as I could get it, receiving a cry of joy in response. When I extricated it, I replaced my tongue with two fingers. She arched her back, hissing in pleasure.

"Right there, that's it!" She hissed, her hips bucking as I sucked on her clit. She rocked back and forth against my face and then arched her back high, crying out into the cold darkness. "FUCK!"

When she came back to the world of the living, she smiled at me. I had extricated myself from between her legs and was smiling at her. She was flushed, her hair a disheveled mess and that award winning smile glued to her. Her eyes radiated desire in the moonlight that filtered through the trees and I could see that, despite my best efforts, she wasn't done yet.

She dropped off the hood and held up a hand, indicating I should wait where I was. She went to the back seat, removing a blanket she knew I kept back there and bringing it back to the front. She spread the blanket out on the cold ground, careful to avoid the few patches of snow that hadn't melted in the sunlight during the day. She knelt down and opened her mouth. I needed no other goading.

Pants down around my thighs, I let my fiancee work her magic. And magic it was. Her lips moved with measured purpose, sliding carefully up and down my shaft while her tongue swirled and wrapped around me. She knew exactly how to get me going, and how long I would last like this.

She had a similar problem that I had faced earlier. She was competing against the clock, trying to bring me to climax before the cold became too much for my exposed skin. She seemed to take up the challenge, much like I had. She worked me with equal skill and lusty fervor, bringing me to the brink in mere minutes. She had plenty of practice since we'd been together, and boy, did it show.

She looked up at me, her eyes reflecting the moonlight. It sent me over the edge. She took me to the hilt as my seed painted her throat, swallowing all I gave her. When I had finished giving her what she wanted, she stood and collected the blanket. I fixed my trousers and we loaded back up in the truck and headed back to Smokey's.

Tyler was outside smoking with a small group of people when we arrived, one of which was the guy Becky and I had been playing darts with earlier. The look he gave us as we walked back toward the bar, hand in hand, was one of anger and disappointment. He had no idea that he hadn't, in fact, been cheated, but was part of an inside joke that Becky and I had staged for the benefit of ourselves and our group. Tyler had to keep from laughing when he saw the look the man was giving me.

"Hey darlin'," the man said as we passed, hands still locked together. "Wanna play another round of darts?"

Becky gave him a genuine smile. "No thanks, hun. I think I'm gonna go have the drink that he owes me."

"I owe you one too," he called after us as I opened the door for her. "What would you like?"

Becky turned back to him. "Have a tequila sunrise sent over." She gave him another smile and turned to walk with me back to our table. Once she was sitting with Carl and Jeanna, I went to join Tyler outside. I still had an opportunity to mess with this guy, as long as Tyler didn't become the unicorn killer of the night.

I lit a smoke and patted Tyler on the shoulder. He smiled and nodded, partly a greeting and partly an indication of where the guy was. He may not have been completely in on what I had planned, but he had seen the man trying to hit on Becky and knew that jealousy mixed with alcohol can be a violent reaction.

"What's up Drew?" Tyler asked. "Where'd you guys go?"

"Down the old mill service road," I told him. "Man, she's a freak!"

Tyler smiled, then laughed a little at something behind him. He must have seen the man's reaction change at my words that I had said more loudly than I normally would have. It was all I could do to drop hints to him. "Nice," he said, giving me a fist bump. "Gonna take her home?"

"If she'll let me. Shouldn't be too much trouble, given that she seems to be an eager drinker."

"Well, I hope it works out. She sure is cute. What'd you guys do out there?"

I smiled as the man came around and sat on one of the benches by the door. He tried not to stare at us, but it was hard to do when he faced us. "Laid her on the hood and tasted her, then she returned the favor." I gave Tyler a smile. "Even if I don't take her home, whoever she goes home with will be kissing my dick by proxy." Tyler laughed then stopped for a minute, looking up and lost in thought. "What?" I asked him.

"Just wondering how many women I've taken home who did exactly what you just did." We both started laughing hard, doubling over and nearly falling down. I looked over at the man who had been playing darts with us. He looked at us like we were idiots, as most would if they saw us just laughing. Unfortunately for him, there was no way he hadn't heard our exchange and any plans he had of taking Becky out from under me and taking her home were dashed when he heard that.