Carrying Their Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, a pre-natal massage did not mean that only the bump was paid attention to, though the relaxing of muscles around that are was most certainly very much appreciated. Jack had not realised how tight everything had been there and he was left feeling softened and relaxed even though he still could support his baby bump with the contraction of whatever muscles felt they were needed at any given time. There were other parts of his body that took the strains of pregnancy too, however, and it was those that she worked over, teasing out stress and strain from his aching legs, down to his ankles and back up again, working firmly and soothingly, her practised hands doing such wonders that Jack had never before even thought possible.

If it had been him there and Sarah pregnant, he would have done the same for his lovely wife, he was sure, but he was more than happy to whimper softly as a click resounded from his shoulders, tightness releasing as air escaped from the pockets between the bones. Sally chuckled to him, murmuring that most new 'moms' didn't know how stiff they were sometimes, and he found himself nodding readily, pretty much eager to agree with absolutely everything that Sally could have had to say. Anyone who could make him feel that good, after all, surely must have known just what they talked about!

There was more to be done too and the table was adapted so that he could easily lie on both his side and his front -- which was a surprise enough in itself. With his head pushed lightly into the hole that allowed his face to sit comfortably, Jack let on a long, low sigh as Sally worked out the tension from his back, the twins squirming and kicking ferociously but, this time, there was no tension to rise up along with it. There, they could fidget as much as they wanted and it did not bother him at all with not a single jot of bad feeling creeping up on him, relaxing and soothing, the soft padding on the table caressing his stomach as if it had been made specifically for him.

Even the twins were stiller and stiller as he relaxed, although not in a way that had Jack panicking. If a massage could be that good, it was a wonder that he'd never tried one for himself before, though it was hard not to wonder what Sally's expert fingers could do as they found each and every last one of his stiff and sore muscles, the muscles in his back that had been overworked carrying the babies. Even his hamstrings were locked up and tight and she took care of that too where he'd been adjusting the position, each nuance of relaxation trickling through him more and more. He all but melted into the table with his belly carefully cradled, the twins shifting and wriggling calmly as if they were just rolling over in bed -- the beds that they would soon lie in once they were brought on and out into the world.

He sighed softly, lips parted in a half-smile that no one saw. They were all that mattered to him and Sarah, even as he tried to reach under the table itself, which was too awkward in his current position, to feel the shapes of the twins pressing up against his tight yet perfectly smooth stomach. Even the hairs there, masculine at their best, seemed to have faded and become softer and lighter on the fingers, though he still had his happy trail, a little nuance that retained his sense of being Jack. But Jack and Sarah were a couple that would come into so much more as peace washed over him, soothing his body and his mind into a state of being that was halfway between slumber and wakefulness.

In his belly, the babies rested, soft and warm and cocooned, always protected. Jack would always protect them.

When he finally emerged in his robe once more, he could barely walk for relaxation, his stride long and yet not getting him anywhere quickly as he covered little ground, both hands on his swollen stomach. Sarah giggled at him and took him into her arms as he near enough tumbled into them, holding him close, although not even she could not deny where her hands went. For they were already on his stomach, feeling and checking, ensuring that their babies were all well and good, that they had enjoyed the massage too as much as her husband seemed to and. Truth be told, they were wriggling and squirming, seeming to push against one another for space, and she crouched down for a moment to whisper to them, telling them just how good they'd been to let daddy have his massage, let him be treated well and right while he carried them.

Chuckling softly, Jack shook his head at her.

"Darling... What are you like?"

There was affection in his tone and he tucked a strand of hair back behind her ear as she smiled and touched her fingers to her lips. Those same fingers dropped to his belly, giving a kiss to their unborn babies too, and he cooed under his breath, drawing her in softly against him, arms gentle as he carefully avoided jostling his stomach that time.

Yet he seemed destined to be distracted in that moment as a familiar red-head passed before him, a smile on her lips and her freckles appearing to dance, drawing him in as a little gasp left his lips. It should have been something that passed by without notice but the babies squirming in his belly in response to the sudden stiffness and tightness around them, Jack's body reacting even as he bid it not to, gave the game away. Suspiciously, Sarah drew back and checked what he was looking at, one eyebrow raised and her lips pressed together, almost pursed. But she wasn't the sort of woman to give anything like that away, oh no. She held her cards close to her heart even as she slid her gaze obviously between Sally, the masseuse, and Jack.

"Oh, you like her, do you?"

He gulped, eyes wide, and shook his head immediately, even taking a step back and putting his hands up. No man wanted to be caught looking at another woman -- that was a cardinal sin at its best! But Sarah's eyes twinkled and he knew, kind of, that there was something more to her, fetishes and likings that she had never before revealed to him -- like the pregnancy thing. He'd never known about that and now she spent hours adoring his stomach, rubbing essential oil concoctions into it, soothing him and easing his pregnancy in every which way she knew how.

"I... Uh..."

He didn't have to answer and her kiss on his cheek told him that he didn't need to worry (at least, not yet) as to his liking. He couldn't help it and, well, it was not as if he would ever see Sally again, so surely that made things okay? The twins wriggled and kicked and Sarah giggled, resting both hands on his stomach, almost glancing around as if she wanted others in the spa to share in her joy of her husband's pregnancy too.

"Oh, really now?" She breathed, leaning in close to put her lips up to his ear. "You think you can get away with it that easily?"

His heart pounded. The twins wriggled frantically, though they were not the ones with anything to worry about. Licking her lips, Sarah giggled breathily.

"Don't worry, darling... I have something sweet in mind for you!"

For Sarah had had the same masseuse for her massages before too and, well, she thought she was a rather fine piece of woman too. After all...where was the harm in asking the question if they both thought that way?

*

An ultrasound was par for the course by that time and Jack tried to stay still as they smeared ultrasound jelly on his stomach. As always, it was far too cold -- so cold, in fact, that the chill of it took his breath away even as Sarah held his hand tightly, comforting him as the rising curve of his stomach seemed to dominate the room. Every day seemed to render him larger but that was both of their imaginations at work as his pregnancy progressed, the doctor happy, at least, with how things were coming along.

"No unusual pains? Cramps?"

Jack obediently ran through the usual list, assuring the doctor that he was fine, although, of course, there were a few more things to go over when a man was having a pregnancy. That didn't matter to them as it was better to ensure that all was covered but it was just about entering the time where the weight of the babies pressed down on certain vital organs, the pressure in Jack's bladder growing more and more with how he was kept busy in the doctor's office and not heading off where he wanted to go, to the bathroom.

But they wanted to see the ultrasound. They couldn't possibly leave without seeing the ultrasound, a grainy picture taking place on the screen as they clutched hands and held their breath, hearts in their mouths.

"There you go..." The doctor smiled, as he did every day to every couple in a similar situation (maybe not quite the same) that he was. "All is well, they look nice and healthy, developing well. Do you want to know the genders?"

Of course, they did not: the ultrasound already revealed that they were having twins but, well, some surprises were better left for the delivery room. Shaking their heads, they simply enjoyed the screen, heads tucked in close together, the image of their babies coming to life in their wriggling pulses and little, twitching kicks.

"Those kicks feel a lot bigger here," Jack chuckled, though he had the good grace to wince, just a little, as one baby pushed up against his stomach. "Ooof... And they could stop tap-dancing on my bladder too!"

"Aww..." Sarah cooed, pressing her lips to the side of his belly where the jelly had not been smeared. "You're just so eager to get out, aren't you? Are you going to come out on time for mommy and daddy? Are you, hm, little babies?"

They didn't have names yet but they both said that they'd know them when they arrived so that was not too much of a worry, even if it did, very occasionally, render her baby talk impersonal at times. They'd called the twins "little beans" and "comma", because they were the next part of their lives. Neither had really stuck though and Jack smiled proudly down at his body, legs spread but uncaring, the life that he was carrying inside far, far too important to worry about anything like retaining modesty when the doctor was not even looking their way. Let him type up his notes -- they had better things to concern themselves with!

Their little family was almost there.

*

There were, however, other things to go on with and the baby shower was one of the things that Sarah had been most looking forward to throwing for her husband, doting attention on him as he sat, centre-stage. It was near the end of the pregnancy and he stretched out his legs as much as he was able, his trousers tailored for him, though the waistband would be comically large after he'd given birth. The material gave the appearance that he was wearing smart clothes but, really, they were elasticised -- a clever design indeed! Of course, his stomach was what everyone wanted to see even as they played baby games and their loving friends and family gathered there, even his parents had made time, tried to guess whether they'd be having boys, girls or one of each. Who was to know?

"Oh, you're so big!"

Jack's cousin blushed and tried to stutter an apology immediately after her outburst but it was not as if she'd seen someone so heavily pregnant before, let alone a man. Jack wasn't about to be annoyed by something so innocuous and he seemed to be getting just about everyone feeling up his stomach that day, the skin glowing with good health as his hair, a shade longer than usual, tickled around his ears.

"Come on," he coaxed her. "The babies are going to kick again, I can feel it!"

And, tentatively, she was encouraged to touch his stomach, although such an intimate thing was not what she had envisioned doing that particular day. A kick and a wriggle was all that it took to have her gasping and shooting back, wide-eyed, though Jack laughed and put both of his hands instantly on his stomach, not wanting to miss a moment, although he was the one most intimately involved in each and every one of the twins' little shifts and wriggles and kicks. Even inside him, they were still so cute.

His cousin was not so brave but Sarah's younger sisters were there, in their teens, and crouched down to feel, as fascinated as they had been in the early days of the little squirms and kicks. It was a strange feeling indeed to feel something move inside him but Jack had more than gotten used to it as Sarah pressed up behind him, sliding her hands down his chest as if she was going to reach for his stomach but decided to let her two sisters have their moment.

"They can hear you, you know!" She smiled encouragingly. "Talk to them! They're going to see a lot of their aunties when they're born!"

"Aww..." Her youngest sister, Cindy, smiled and rubbed Jack's stomach, waiting for another kick. "You're going to be so cute, playing ball with me and Ken, aren't you? We're going to buy you all of the best toys... Do you think they'll be football fans?"

Sarah laughed and rolled her eyes good-naturedly.

"Goodness, I hope not! Ken's bad enough as he is!"

Her other sister, Indigo, was enraptured, however, putting her face close to Jack's stomach though not touch, as if she was afraid of breaking some kind of connection she had there. But she could do as she liked and no one was going to interrupt her as she murmured to the baby just how big and strong they were going to grow up being, how they were going to be amazing, how they had such an adoring, loving family around them. Jack's heart warmed to hear it but he dared not say anything for fear of spoiling the moment.

Indigo really is a sweetheart...

"I can't wait to meet you, little baby," she murmured, so quietly that she must have thought that no one was able to hear. "I can't wait to see you, to hold you... And your mom is going to be such a good mom too, she really is the best. Everyone's going to love you, both of you... I don't know how they couldn't love you, sweet little things."

Sarah kissed Jack's cheek, drawing his attention away and he leaned back into her arms as she sighed, sharing a breath and sharing a moment. The shower was perfect, laughter filling the air, so many friends and family coming together to support them. No one cared that he was a man and it was so very rare in their lifetimes to see a man fall pregnant but, well, there was so much to be done that no one could see it as anything but a positive, the flourish of him bringing new life into the world coming above all else. It may have been unconventional but it was their story to tell and theirs alone as others rushed to surround them, the babies squirming and kicking, pushing out against his stomach, as everyone wanted the turn with the marvel and the mystery of their sweet awakening.

Holding Sarah's hand tightly, Jack sighed. It could not have been any more perfect.

And things would only get better from there.

*

Pregnancy was not all about being surrounded by other people, however, and quiet moments were needed even after the strain of further ultrasounds. Even though they knew that everything was progressing normally, healthily, they both knew that it was a higher risk pregnancy still to have Jack carry their children and worried each and every time he had to go in for an ultrasound. It made their date nights a little tamer than usual as they lay naked in bed together, Sarah snuggled up to him as she fed her loving husband all the snacks he liked, resting in the afterglow of orgasm that had, truly, swept away any worries from their minds.

"They liked that," she giggled, nuzzling and kissing his stomach, lips brushing the tiniest flicker of hair there. "Look at them go!"

The babies squirmed as if they were dancing on cue for them, shifting and moving, but that could not be helped as Jack's shaft softened against his thigh, the two of them having been engaged in rather adult activities only a short while ago. Truthfully, he was still a little short of breath and chuckled, trying to hug her closer as she rested her head on his stomach, letting his breath and muffled laughter rock and jiggle her face as hair fluttered down over her eyes.

"Oh... Oh, they're really wriggling now!"

She didn't need to tell him that as he could more than feel them but Sarah was up and kneeling already, fumbling for something in the bedside table. He didn't have a chance to ask her what she was searching for as she leaned over him (a mean feat indeed with the rise of his lightly swaying, wobbling belly) withdrawing a mini sound system with one of their old, not so often used, music players lodged in the docking station of it.

"I heard about this the other day," she said with a grin. "They said the babies like to hear music... Shall we try it?"

It seemed that he didn't have a choice there and it didn't matter anyway as she turned the old docking station on, holding the speakers up to his stomach. Neither of them recognised the old pop tracks that blasted out -- well, it was not that loud but they wanted to make sure the babies could hear -- soft vibrations of sound pulsing over his stomach as if he could actually feel it, although it was truly too quiet for something like that.

Jack made a face and Sarah put the speakers down on the bed, worry clouding her expression.

"Honey?"

"No, no..." He chuckled, turning his face into the pillow, a hand pointing to his belly. "Nooo... Look! Look! They really like it!"

And it was true as the twins wriggled and squirmed so fervently that they could visibly be seen, one lying in an awkward position so that, right there, his belly looked somewhat lopsided in a very peculiar way. As Sarah held the speakers up again, the wriggled anxiously as if they were trying to make themselves known, tiny fists and feet pushing up against the fragile skin that separated them from their warm home and the rest of the world.

They tried a few more things, having nothing else that they wanted to do that evening, to get the twins to really wiggle and dance for them but after the flashlight, which had been surprisingly effective (maybe more so when the cool butt of the device was traced on his belly in patterns that he swore one of the twins was trying to follow) they had to call it quits. They didn't want to tire them out too much and Sarah simmered down slowly, nuzzling and kissing and licking his stomach, even dipping her tongue teasingly -- oh, she was a tease! -- into the indent of his belly-button, babies wriggling and calming, their time for slumber too having come. Babies did not wake and sleep inside their parent like they would in the waking world but Jack liked to think of them getting ready for bed too at the same time was, tucking in the bed sheets cutely around his stomach as if his belly and the babies only were going to bed.

Kissing his belly reverently, Sarah stroked his bare skin, breath warming the spot that she had kissed.

"Goodnight, little babies... Don't wait up for us, will you?"

A cheeky note but she rolled up to her husband with a sly glint in her eye. His heart lifted in reply.

"You wouldn't want to show off that sexy body still for me now...would you, darling?"

She drawled but the light would stay on as they kissed, her hands roaming his body as she adored his belly in a way that made her heart pound and lust rise, the eroticism of his pregnant state getting the better of her. And that would be made all the better as she whispered to him all the dirty things she wanted to do to him, his shaft closed in her hand, Jack trying to buck and grind up against her but failing to do so with the weight of his stomach holding him down.

"So hot..." She murmured, not at all shy about letting him know just how much he turned her on. "Oh... Oh, you look so good... So warm and fertile..."

It was a strange way to refer to a man but he leaned into it and her lips on his shaft, sliding down, could not have been any better as she moaned around him, letting the vibrations travel into his eager length. He managed to buck up a little but she had her husband right where she wanted him and groaned as he thrust into her mouth, cock sliding slickly over her tongue, lips pursed tightly as she devoted herself to the passionate act of showing him just how much she loved him, how much he turned her on. All the while, her hands could not be still, feeling and sweeping over his stomach, eyes trying to roll up just to get a glimpse of it, although the vast expanse of his tightly strained skin was still very much all that she could see.