Carson Evolved Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara was going into overdrive. She didn't know how Carson was doing what he was doing, but she didn't care, at this point. The memory of the dream sex she'd had with Carson had been on her mind ever since. The shared experience of his time with Corinne last night had been amazing. And now he was making her feel better than she'd felt in years, maybe ever. She wasn't about to question things; she wanted more.

Now, here comes the biggest test, he thought. He'd been able to project an image into Sam's mind before. And he obviously had physical control of Cara now. The question was whether he could combine the two to make her believe that something was happening that wasn't.

Afterwards, Carson would realize that the process was actually pretty straightforward. But at the time, it took him a few minutes to figure out what he needed to do for his experiment to work. He tried to project an image of himself sliding Cara's leggings from her body, but he found that he couldn't tie it to a physical sensation because he hadn't ever actually done it. Her mind just wouldn't accept that he was doing it.

Eventually, he realized that if he made her think that she had removed her leggings, it worked, because she remembered doing it countless times before. In Cara's mind, she removed her leggings, despite the fact that one hand was still massaging her clit, and the other had moved back to squeezing her breast and tugging on the engorged nipple.

In her mind, she heard Carson order her to spread her legs, and she eagerly did so, thinking that she was about to finally get what she remembered from her dream. In reality, Carson remained rooted in the same spot. Using the imagery from the dream they'd shared, he managed to convince her that he was sliding his thick cock deep into her hungry pussy. He proceeded to mentally give her the fucking she wanted, hard and deep.

Sam, meanwhile was doing her best to remain a dispassionate observer. It was difficult, though, as she watched her aunt writhe in ecstasy as the imaginary lover consumed her. Sam's pussy was aching to be filled by her husband's cock, and she wondered again if he might be willing to share Cara when the time came for them to physically and mentally consummate their relationship in the waking world.

She couldn't deny, though, that Cara appeared to be having an amazing time at the moment. Carson's face was a mask of concentration, but his cock was straining against his pants. Sam determined that the moment this experiment was over, that cock was going to be buried somewhere in her body.

Cara was rapidly approaching a massive orgasm. As her lover continued to pound her pussy, she began to spewing out her appreciation for his talents.

"Fuck Carson! I love your big fucking cock!"

"That's it, hammer that pussy!"

"Oh...oh fuck! I'm going to cum on that fuckstick!"

"That'sitThat'sitThat'sit!"

When her orgasm hit, Cara's entire body locked up. Planting her feet, she arched her back to thrust her pelvis up to meet her lover's thrusting cock. Her eyes, which she'd managed to keep closed throughout the experiment, were clenched tightly while the wave of her orgasm swept through her body. After a moment, her body began to shake as the intensity was unlike anything she'd ever felt. While Carson and Sam watched, the thighs of her leggings quickly darkened as moisture poured from her pussy to soak the sheer fabric.

Eventually, Carson sensed her body descending from its peak, and he began to remove his influence from her body. In doing so, her body relaxed naturally against the bed, her thighs splayed to the sides, her hands still buried in her pants and cleavage, respectively.

He looked at her face, and even though her eyes were still closed, her could feel that she had tipped over from 'attraction' for him to 'love.' It radiated from her in a way that only he would be able to pick up on, but anyone looking at her face would know that she was happy and satiated in that moment.

Cara remained where she was, loathe to do anything to disturb the euphoric bliss she was feeling in that moment. She smiled to herself, realizing that there was nothing she wouldn't do for Carson if he fucked her like that. Lazily, she opened her eyes to gaze at her lover, only to realize that he was still standing where he'd been when she first laid on the bed.

She looked at Sam, incredulous. "He didn't touch me at all?"

Sam grinned and shook her head. "He hasn't moved from that spot since you closed your eyes."

Cara collapsed back and stared up at the ceiling. "That wasn't real?" She though about it for a second, then she leaned up on her elbows and looked down at her clothes. Seeing the state of her pants, she gasped and looked at Carson in astonishment. "You made me squirt! Without touching me!"

He grinned at her and said, "Imagine what I can do when I actually touch you."

She growled and said, "It better not be too long. That's twice now that you've had your way with me, and neither time was really real. The first time, we actually had sex and I thought I was dreaming. This time, I was dreaming and thought I was having sex. Next time, it better be real and awake, or you and I are going to have a problem."

Carson promised that he would make that happen whenever she was ready. Turning to Sam, he said, "I think that qualifies as a successful experiment, doesn't it?"

Sam didn't respond at first. Then she got up and walked over to join her husband. "Sweetheart, that was absolutely amazing. And I'll be happy to review it with you some other time. But," she said, as she pulled her shirt over her head, "I want you to bury that fat cock in my pussy and give it to me hard. That was so hot, I'm soaked."

Carson responded by kneeling to remove her shorts and panties from her body, leaving her completely nude. With a gentle push, he bent her over so that her hands were resting on the bed. He gently nudged her feet a little wider. He quickly removed his own shirt and dropped his pants. From the bed, Cara gasped up seeing the stiff, angry cock sprouting from his groin. She remembered his size from her dream, but seeing it for real gave her a new appreciation for just how big he was. Suddenly, she was that much more anxious to feel him buried within her.

As Carson readied to slide his cock into Sam, Cara asked, "Do you want me to leave?" hoping that the answer would be 'No.' She was satisfied for the moment, but she was curious to see her future lover in action with her niece.

Sam grinned at her and said, "You can watch now if I can watch the two of you later." Cara smiled and happily agreed. Half the battle of having Sam in a threesome had just been eliminated. It's just a matter of time, she thought, feeling a new tingle in her pussy at the image that formed in her mind.

Her attention was drawn back to the present when Carson unceremoniously slammed the full length of his cock into Sam's waiting gash, causing her to scream and immediately begin an orgasm. He held himself in her until the quaking subsided. Then, he proceeded to pound Sam's pussy, forcing her to cum over and over until she finally begged him to fill her up.

It was the hottest thing Cara'd ever seen happen, and she couldn't wait to put on a similar show for Sam.

*****

After that, things settled into a bit of a routine in Carson's life. True to her word, Corinne was doing her best to follow through on her intention to blow Carson first thing every morning. She surprised him when she asked him to leave himself 'dirty' for her anytime he had morning sex. Apparently, it turned her on to suck his cock with the residue of one of his other lovers still clinging to him. She'd actually gotten pretty good at guessing who his partner had been, too, which was a bit of a surprise.

There was a little bit of excitement around the house when Helena delivered her daughter, Aubrey, followed only a week later by Quinn's delivery of a daughter they named Harper. Harper was almost a month early to arrive, and needed to spend a few weeks in the neonatal intensive care unit until her respiratory system finished developing. Seeing her tiny body huddled under the heaters, an oxygen saturation sensor strapped to her little foot, had nearly broken Carson's heart. Once the danger had passed and she was allowed to come home, he realized that she would always have a special place in his heart for fighting through such a rough start to life.

Of the original Lionesses, only Tilda remained to deliver her first cub to the Pride. The baby was a boy they'd decided to name Silvan, and he was due to arrive in about six weeks. With the end of the first round of pregnancies in sight, the members of the Pride were beginning to hint around that they were ready to begin trying for more cubs. Carson was beginning to feel a little stressed at the competing demands, when they suddenly ceased.

It wasn't long before Helena explained why. "The annual council meeting is next week, my dear, and you need to have a clear head going into things this year. You made a wise decision in pushing off Cara until the status of her marriage is resolved. Corinne is a lovely girl, but at this point, she's on the outside looking in, because she's not in the project. So she's going to have to wait her turn. I won't lie, though. Part of the reason is that I have some irons in the fire that need careful tending. If things work out like I hope, you're going to need to have some flexibility to move quickly."

Carson studied her carefully. "You know that I trust you. Can't you tell me what you're planning?"

"No, because you'd just fret and worry until everything comes together. You're just going to have to trust that I'll always have your best interests at heart," she replied with a smile.

"Fine," he said in exasperation.

Sitting in the council chamber for the annual meeting was even more uncomfortable for Carson this year than it had been last year as a newbie. The frost and anger coming from the members of Eisenfaust was palpable, and he had to work hard to maintain a veneer of apparent indifference to them. He wasn't sure that they were the only members of the cabal on the council, after all, so he needed to show a polite neutrality to avoid arousing suspicion. Nevertheless, he maintained a vigil on all the other members, looking for signs of danger for himself or his family.

Of course, he also had friends on the council. He was sleeping with the head of the Corven line and her two daughters, of course, and he'd married the future matriarch of the Cross line. Giving Quinn Pruitt a baby not of the van Heuval line had made Gabriel Pruitt his friend for life. He was surprised when he met Tilda's grandfather, the head of the Grimaldi line, Walton.

Apparently, the entire Grimaldi clan was built like legends from Viking mythology, because Walton was a towering man with broad shoulders and icy blue eyes. His hair was long since gone grey, but Carson could easily imagine him with flowing golden locks and swinging a two-headed battle axe. He had a booming personality to match his larger-than-life stature.

"So! Here's the man who conquered my little Valkyrie's heart!" he'd exclaimed when they first met.

"I like to think that she lured me into a trap with no hope for escape," Carson joked. "It seems more fitting of her personality, don't you think?"

"Just so!" agreed Walton. He looked Carson over skeptically and said, "You're a fine specimen, but I'm a little surprised you're not bigger. I always thought Tilda would go for someone more like her old man." Carson would have been more concerned with the tease if he hadn't seen the twinkle in the older man's eyes.

Carson laughed and stepped closer. He lowered his voice and said, "I'm as big as she needs where it counts." Then he winked at Walton. The man looked at him in surprise, momentarily stunned into speechlessness, before he began laughing uproariously. He clapped Carson on the shoulder, the weight of his hand nearly driving him to his knees, as he exclaimed, "Well done! You've got my blessing, son."

Tilda would later express an embarrassed remorse over the things her father had said, but Carson assured her that no offense was taken; he'd actually enjoyed meeting and talking with her father quite a bit.

All in all, the business portion of the council meeting could have been conducted in any board room at any organization across the country. Standing reports, budget requests and decisions, and the general tedium of running an organization from the shadows. It wasn't until the match petitions began to be introduced that things began to heat up.

The first several petitions were names that were unfamiliar to Carson, and he voted to approve in each case. Then Helga Lund lobbed a grenade into his lap. "The Lund family proposes a match between my granddaughter, Elsa, and Emiliano Clemonte." As she said this, her eyes were locked onto Carson's. His anger raged, but he realized that he couldn't actively prevent the match. She wasn't his wife, which was possibly the only standing he'd have for opposition.

In his shock at the suggestion, Carson nearly leapt to his feet. A look at Helena's face stayed his action, though. She gave the smallest of shakes of her head, which made him think that there was something about this he was missing. He fumed silently as he collapsed back into his seat.

Helga smirked in his direction. "As you know, the Lund and Clemonte clans have long engaged in compatible business ventures. We seek to provide a more direct tie to the future of our various holdings through this union."

There was much debate on the topic, much of which was lost on Carson as he struggled to deal with the hurt that he felt at possibly losing a Lioness. He felt a gentle touch on his arm as Helena leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Remember, council petitions are approval, but they're not binding. Elsa would have to consent to it before anything happens."

Just as quietly, Carson whispered, "Are you sure that there's no way that she could be forced against her will?"

Helena said, "Even if they tried, she'd end the pregnancy the minute she was out of their sight."

He realized that she was correct, which gave him a little sense of peace. He was still fuming at the audacity of Helga Lund to make the suggestion in the first place. She had to know how he felt about Elsa, and how she felt about him. It occurred to him then that this was precisely the reason she'd made the petition in the first place.

Carson was still struggling with how to respond, weighing potential actions against the consequences, when a new voice emerged above the others.

"I object."

With those words, all discussion ceased, as eyes turned towards the speaker. Carson had not met the elderly man who found himself at the center of attention. He couldn't remember hearing the man speak before. Clearly advanced in age, Carson suspected that he was in his late 80's or early 90's. Given the technology that they all used to slow the aging process, he could have easily have been over 100; it was difficult to tell. His voice, though, was still strong. And as he rose from his seat, there was no hint of frailty about him. In fact, he carried a presence about him that Carson was immediately drawn to.

Alexander Cross leaned over and murmured in Carson's ear, "Randall Tharp. He's the oldest member of the council. Hardly ever talks, but when he does, people pay attention. This should be good." There was no denying the gleeful note in his voice.

"You wish to lodge an objection, Mr. Tharp?" asked the Director.

"With as much force as I can, Mr. Director," confirmed Randall.

"On what grounds?" challenged Helga.

"On the same grounds that every other member of this council should be objecting." Looking in the direction of the cabal, he said, "I have watched from the sidelines for too many years as you and your cronies try to divide and marginalize members of this council for your own purposes."

"How dare you!" she began before he quickly shouted her down.

"How dare I? How dare you!" Turning to the other members of the council, he said, "Are we really so blind as to miss how poorly the Lund, Clemonte, and van Heuval clans have represented the ideals of this organization? Within the past month, there was the discovery of illegal weapons smuggling by the shipping company owned by Salvatore Clemonte. There have been rumors for some time about the black-market dealings of Lund Forsvar. And just this morning, I received a warning from a source within SSH that they are looking into rumors that Jozef van Heuval is engaged in human trafficking."

The council chamber erupted in chaos, as Jozef leapt to his feet. "That's a lie!" he argued, angrily.

Randall Tharp had stones, Carson had to give it to him. Under the gaze of Jozef van Heuval, he neither wilted nor faltered. He smirked and said with a shrug, "I guess we'll see about that in the days and months to come, won't we, Joe?" Clearly, there was a history between the two that Carson was not privy to.

He returned to the matter at hand and said, "So, I say that this council should no longer support the machinations of a group of people who clearly do not support the ideals of the project. I object to the match petition, I vote no, and I urge the rest of you to vote no as well." Then he settled back into his seat.

The Director had clearly been blindsided by the revelations from Randall Tharp and was struggling to move the meeting forward. Clearing his throat, he finally said, "Those are serious accusations, but they are all matters that will be investigated by the SSH or the civilian authorities. For now, let us focus on adjudicating the match petitions before us. On the matter of the Lund-Clemonte petition, how do you vote?"

Each representative voted in turn, beginning on the side of the Director away from the Eisenfaust cabal. The first two members voted 'No,' before the third and fourth voted 'Yes.' Carson could see looks of hope showing on the faces of Lund, Clemonte, and van Heuval. Their happiness only grew when the fifth member also voted 'Yes,' leaving the score two votes against, three votes in favor. Fortunately, from Carson's perspective, the next three votes were Alexander Cross, himself, and Helena Livingstone (neé Corven).

With a satisfied smirk on his face, Alexander calmly voted 'No.' Carson struggled to maintain his composure as he firmly voiced his opposition. Helena completed the trifecta with her vote. The current tally was five votes against, three votes in favor. With Helga unable to vote on her own proposal and everyone assuming that Clemonte and van Heuval would vote in favor, the deciding vote was down to Chinaka Okafor, Orisa's father.

He was a soft-spoken man. Having fathered Orisa somewhat later in life, he was a wizened man in his early 80's. Carson had enjoyed the brief opportunities he'd had to talk with the patriarch of the Okafor clan. Unfailingly polite, he was proper in a way that recalled the British education and ideals that had been implemented during the colonial period. As Carson turned his eyes to look at the elder Okafor, he was surprised to find the man looking at him speculatively. Before he could figure out why, or make any response, Chinaka nodded to himself and cast his vote: "No."

Carson got more than a little bit of personal satisfaction at seeing the looks of angry resignation on the faces of Helga Lund and Salvatore Clemonte. Jozef van Heuval was staring daggers at him; if looks could kill, Carson would be measured for a casket any minute now.

The Director didn't bother asking for votes from van Heuval or Clemonte. "A majority has been reached; the petition is defeated. Moving forward, are there any more match petitions for consideration?"