Carthago Delenda Est

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ronnie, I've thought about this all day; you made me feel so good this morning, I want to return the favor... You have the most incredible pussy I've ever known."

"Jack, you're such a-OHMYGOD!!" She said as today he had no time for teasing her before he moved forward and began hungrily sucking and licking her clit. "Jack! Too fast, baby, too fast..." She very gently pushed against his forehead, and it had the desired effect, as he withdrew reluctantly from her clit and raised his head to look sheepishly into her eyes.

"Sorry, Ronnie." He said, but smiled, to show that mischievously he was not truly repentant.

She stroked his closely cropped hair and chiseled face. "Tease me, Jack, make me crazy, like you do so well." She purred, separating her legs from where they'd been crossed at the ankles, behind his back.

She extended her legs and spread them a bit wider, and he responded by taking each of her thighs in his hands and placing each of her legs over his shoulders, with her knees acting like fulcrums from which her calves, ankles and still-in-her-heels feet hung over his back, while he caressed and kissed his way from her right knee down her thigh to her pussy. He made his trail of kisses slow and very soft, almost more of a tickling sensation, were it not for the way his stubble gently scratched against the soft, smooth surface of her flawlessly ebony skin. He made goosebumps race the length of her leg, and by the time he reached her pussy, she was breathing tightly with anticipation of feeling his lips on her labia.

He began his renewed cunnilingual efforts by barely touching his lips to hers, almost imperceptibly trailing them along her rightmost labia majora, concentrically, from the nine o'clock position, clockwise and around twice, before moving from the three o'clock position to her large, hairless, inner pussy lips, which he loved so much to lick and suck. While Veronica enjoyed his kisses and the scratchy tickling of his stubble, it was the sensation of his warm breath and wet, aggressive tongue against her skin that most turned her on. It aroused her in a way similar to how she enjoyed the feel of his breath against her ear when he whispered to her before and after the incredible sex they'd had Saturday night. She moaned gently and arched her back, reaching her right hand down to knead his scalp while her left hand squeezed and pulled firmly on her left breast and nipple. "Oh, Jack, that's perfect baby, just like that, please don't stop!" she implored him in her thick and breathy arousal-voice that he knew so well.

As he arrived at her protruding, dark pussy lips, he began to lick along the inner edge of her right side, from the center up, and ever so slightly teased the slowly engorging point of her clit, and then back down to the six o'clock position of her labia, and the entrance to her vagina. He twirled his tongue counterclockwise, aggressively, in the pink entrance to her pussy, his hot breath distinctly palpable to her as it warmed and wetted her responsive cunt. As she was beginning to more actively react to the twirling sensation of his tongue at her entrance, he shifted his attention to her left labia minora, repeating his gentle licking up the side to the now much more exposed head of her clit. As he could see and taste more of her clit than earlier, he spent more time licking the tip of it, and even began to run his tongue around her clit and push back her clitoral hood. He felt her thighs quiver and heard her moaning through her closed mouth, and began to back away from her clit, and immediately heard her gasp in dismay, and felt both of her hands firmly grasp his head and pull him back, closer against her.

"No, don't stop!" She implored him.

He returned to her clit, and this time wrapped his lips fully around it, using them to push back her clitoral sheath as much as he could, and then he began to actively suck it and flick his tongue back and forth, up and down against her swollen and very warm clit. She opened her mouth and moaned quite audibly now, thrusting her hips up against his face and very strongly kneading his scalp with her fingers. He responded by no longer flicking, but rubbing the full girth and length of his tongue against her clit, seeking to stimulate her as firmly as he could, all the while making a series of short, constant sucking sensations with his lips on her clit. When finally she tensed, gasped very loudly and dug her nails into his head, he had managed to, whether by stimulation alone or through a combination of stimulation and the suction from his mouth, greatly increase the size of her clit until it seemed to him as large as the last section of his pinky.

Her whole body shook and convulsed as she rode out her orgasm, her voice very quickly moving from shrill to low and breathy. Jack continued to (similar to her own skills in servicing him that very morning), gently and much more slowly, lick Veronica's labia minora and vaginal entrance, only occasionally venturing up to her still sensitive clitoris. Even his tentative returns to her clit made her body respond by shaking and her hands gripping his head. He also indulged himself in enjoying the taste, smell and texture of her wetness, hungrily swallowing the warm, viscous liquid that typically ensured a smooth and enjoyable experience for his cock. Whereas when he'd first gone down on her days ago, Veronica's pussy juices had a distinct, though subtle, tuna-like smell and taste, after five days of sleeping in his bed with him, enjoying luxuriating showers and baths, eating routine meals of fresh ingredients and relaxing in the knowledge that she was safe and secure, she now had almost no scent at all to her pussy. Jack pushed his tongue out as deeply into her as he could, and tasted and smelled her deeply, and at most, she had a faint smell of soap, and perhaps a hint of mango in her taste (she'd requested (and Jack had obliged in purchasing for her), mangoes, and had eaten at least eight in the time since she revealed herself to Jack).

"Mmm, Jack..., that was so good..." She said, her voice trailing off as the afterglow of her orgasm continued to slowly wash over her. "Why are you so good at that, baby?" She wondered, her eyes still shut and her hands gently running through the short hair of his scratched but not bleeding scalp. He paused for a moment, thought about responding, but decided to continue focusing on her magnificently dark, warm and slippery pussy. After another ten minutes elapsed, and he'd not only continued his ministrations, but had begun to more directly go after her clit for longer and more intense attention, she felt her arousal growing again.

"Jack, you're getting me so hot again, don't you want to have sex, baby?" she asked, now quite sure that he was stimulating her toward another orgasm. Her breasts, neck and face were heating up again, even as they remained damp with sweat from her first orgasm, and as her skin began to warm and her labia began to swell again, she could feel the coolness of her sweat, and the way his hands gripped her thighs much stronger than earlier. Veronica knew Jack always became horny when he went down on her, and she also knew that when he'd finally had enough, or couldn't wait any longer and they did finally have sex, he would have an enormous ejaculation. In the time they'd been together, she'd learned that Jack was just one of those guys who routinely produced a lot of semen when he came, particularly during morning sex, which she also really enjoyed, despite the damp puddle which always resulted as his seed and her wetness slowly ran out of her and pooled under her ass.

As Jack continued, they had both become very invested in this second round of cunnilingus and in Veronica's orgasm. They both became more violent in their coupling. Jack squeezed her ass with his hands and sucked and licked at her clit as though he were starving for her, and she squeezed his head with her legs and pulled his head tightly against her pussy as she felt her nipples suddenly tighten painfully, and then without further warning her uterus and vagina rippled powerfully with 14 massive contractions, each seeming more energetic than the previous until the last 3 seemed as though they would knock her from consciousness.

Veronica's eyes rolled back in her head and her breathing became rapid and shallow as she felt an extended, incredible release of pleasure explode, in successive concussions of dopamine and surges of warmth along her skin and tingling throughout her nerves. The waves of her pleasure left her stupefied for several seconds as she withstood the impacts and then succumbed to the welcoming soft wave of her second, deeply satisfying and gentle afterglow, with its accompanying flush of warmth. For several minutes, she did not speak, and simply lay on the chaise lounge, her legs, arms and body felt completely relaxed and riddled with goosebumps and sweat.

Jack felt her energy dissipate spectacularly and could feel the successive waves of heat as they passed through her thighs and pelvis, making him stop what he was doing and look up. He'd thought she'd had a seizure at first, as her eyes had rolled back in her head and she'd remained non-vocal as she simply lay back and breathed deeply. He could see her legs and breasts covered in goosebumps and sweat, but he could also hear her breathing become normal again, and see her blink, though her eyes remained closed. He gently removed her legs from his shoulders and carefully unstrapped and removed her platform heels, before taking off his white tee shirt, unbuckling and dropping his pants, and then tearing off his socks and his boxers. He bent down, naked and with his erect cock pointing straight out, throbbing, and very gently picked her up in his arms, and took her to their bedroom.

Jack slowly laid Veronica down on the bed, pulled back the covers and sheet on the side opposite his closet, then gently lifted her again and lay her down on the bed, before covering her with the blanket, and getting in the bed next to her. He carefully pulled her close to him, and held her in his arms as she continued to recuperate from her last orgasm.

"Ronnie, are you okay, sweetheart?" He whispered into her ear. She smiled slowly and nodded, saying only, "Mmmm," but kept her eyes closed and her breathing remained slow and measured.

Jack lay on his side with his head propped up on his right hand while his left hand lay affectionately on her abdomen and he softly rubbed her skin.

A few moments after he put his hand over her womb, she spoke to him. "We need to talk about that, Jack." Veronica said, her eyes still closed.

"Yes, we do." Jack said. Then paused for a beat, thinking, before asking her, "Are you pregnant, sweetheart?" She could hear the smile in his voice as he asked.

Veronica slowly opened her eyes, turned her head to face him, smiled happily and put her hands on top of his. "I don't know." She said softly, feeling emotional, both happy to finally address this topic, but a bit apprehensive about his possible reaction. "Maybe. Probably. I mean, you've cum inside me something like twenty times since last Friday..."

Jack nodded, still smiling. "Do you want me to get one of the home tests?"

"Yes." Then, thinking better, she added, "Get a few. I'm supposed to wait until I have missed my period, but I don't know if I can wait that long... I might need to use one right away, and then confirm it when I'm late." She rubbed the back of his hand and held it tightly to her. "I had my last period the final week I was in jail, so that was about a week-and-change before we first had sex. That means we've been having sex, unprotected sex," She said, pausing to gently laugh and pull herself close to him, enjoying the way he put his strong arms around her shoulders and back, and how good his firm, large pecs felt against her breasts. "and you've shot lots, probably hundreds of millions of your sperm inside of me, during the most fertile part of my cycle. So, I think I probably am pregnant." She lay with the left side of her face on his pillow, facing him from an inch away, and realized once more as she looked from one of his jade green eyes to the other, how handsome she found him.

They were quiet for several minutes before Veronica noticed that he, too, was looking thoughtfully at her, and continued. "How does that make you feel, Jack?" She asked, meekly, feeling herself at the threshold of a huge potential shift in their relationship.

Jack inhaled slowly and exhaled deeply, still looking into her eyes, stroking the smooth skin over her back and holding her tight. "It makes me feel very happy, Ronnie." He said, kissing her and pulling her to lay on top of him as he rolled onto his back. "I love you, sweetheart, and I want to have a normal life with you; I want to have a family with you, wake up next to you every morning, come home to you every night, hold you close to me and feel our baby, kicking and moving around inside you. You make me happy about the future; I've never felt that way with any other woman I've dated."

Veronica felt relief and joy in her heart, felt her lips tremble and her desire for him build. "I want that, too." She said simply, kissing him deeply and taking hold of him and guiding him within her. They began to make love slowly and affectionately, but very quickly Jack took the initiative and felt Veronica submit willingly to his direction, reacting enthusiastically to the way he took hold of her waist, lifted her slightly above him, and then began to jackhammer his cock up into her, back and forth. Veronica had rarely known any man who was so energetic and so strong in having sex, and found the position equally as unique in her experience. The way Jack fucked her, upwards, the soft arc of his cock pushing her slightly forward with each thrust, was very pleasurable to her, as he moved forcefully, but never painfully with each thrust. After several minutes of this pace, he pulled her down onto his chest, kissed her hungrily, then with his right arm holding her in place, rolled to his right so that now she was on her back and he was above her and between her legs. Once in position, Jack slid his knees forward under her legs, then took hold of her ankles, held her feet above his shoulders, and continued to aggressively fuck her.

Veronica loved how strong and passionate he was, for while he moved assertively and in total control of the pace, force and direction of their fuck, he maintained eye contact with her, frequently kissed her calves and legs, and she knew it was she whom he loved, not the plain act of fucking her pussy. She began to feel his pace increasing, and saw his eyes beginning to squint and then close tightly, and she reached up and felt his tight abdominal muscles clenching as he grunted, let go of her ankles and took hold of her waist, and pulled himself as deeply within her as he could. She felt him thrust forward several times, and the force of his thrusts rocking her back on her shoulders as he ejaculated within her. Jack thrusted in this manner at least eight or nine times before halting, his balls pressed tight against her ass as he held himself still, tightly within her, closed his eyes for several seconds and then let go of her waist, lay down upon her and kissed her.

Veronica kissed him back, but knew that Jack was not tired nor drained, as his kisses remained very aggressive and his hands held her back and shoulders tightly.

"Ronnie, I want you so bad..." He whispered to her before sitting back up and pulling almost the full length of his cock out of her. She lifted up her head and looked at his cock, with only the head remaining inside her warm, wet lips. His shaft was slathered in curtains of sperm, thick, sticky and white, and she watched as he began to push back into her, feeling that he was fully erect and still very hard, hearing the wet, sticky sound as he slid back inside her. Veronica's pussy was tight and swollen from her own recent orgasms, and she felt the round hardness of the head of his cock pushing through her tight, wet pussy. She gasped as she could feel and subsequently picture in her mind the bulge traveling along her vaginal walls as he pushed back into her, gently kissed her cervix, then pulled back to do so all over again.

Jack was not watching his cock, but he could feel how unquenchable his desire was for Veronica, and how slippery and wet his cock felt as he slid back and forth within her. He simply could not get enough of the sweet pleasure she gave him as she gripped and stroked every inch of his cock during each direction of his movement within her. Maintaining this modified missionary position, Jack drove back and forth within Veronica, feeling his red, angry need to ejaculate building again, and as with the previous time, he began to grind and thrust his hips tightly against her as he came inside of her again. This time, as Jack finished, he did not lay down and kiss Veronica, and instead he pulled out of her, then assertively pulled her to her knees and led her to lay her head down on the pillow while she put her knees underneath her belly, and pushed her ass up into the air and remained hungry for his desire.

Jack's cock was hard, sticky and throbbing in his right hand as he moved forward and slid into Veronica again, intent to take her pussy from behind. Jack did notice, this time, how spermy and sticky his cock was from their combined fluids, and he was quite happy to see so much of his thick, ropey sperm coating Veronica's pussy lips, ass cheeks and thighs. He put the slick and shiny head of his cock against her labia, and felt it effortlessly slide inside of her with a very satisfying wet sound. He pushed all the way he could within her, hearing her moan as the tip of his cock rubbed against the top of her vaginal wall from her pussy's entrance to her cervix, and he reveled in the feeling. Jack took firm hold of Veronica's waist, and began to slide backwards and forward within her, enjoying the complete lack of any friction he felt, and the constant wet and slippery sounds that came from fucking Veronica's sperm-saturated vagina.

"Holy shit, Jack! That feels so fucking good!" Veronica moaned loudly, and Jack cared not a fucking shit if any of his neighbors heard. Passionate sex with Veronica was the singularly most rewarding physical sensation he had ever known, and he couldn't focus on anything else but enjoying that feeling as he drove himself and Veronica toward a very sloppy, explosive orgasm. Veronica began to tensely push herself up on her hands, pushing her ass and pussy back against Jack as she did so. Jack slowed for a few moments and reached forward, took hold of Veronica by her ribs, and lifted her up to a kneeling position, her knees and shins against the surface of the mattress while her back pressed against his chest. Jack continued to thrust in and out of her, but now he cupped her breasts and squeezed them firmly in his hands as Veronica turned her head toward her right shoulder, and Jack leaned forward and kissed her lips. He felt Veronica's left hand reach down, across his hands as he cupped and squeezed her breasts, as she began to rub her clit. She looped her right hand behind his head and rubbed her fingernails against his scalp as he continued to slap against her sumptuous, round and very dark ass, pushing his cock deeper into her pussy while simultaneously enjoying feeling her tongue against his, and the feeling of her soft, round breasts and hard nipples in his hands.

When finally he felt himself begin to cum inside her, Veronica bent forward and away from Jack and began to rub her pussy up and down against him, but then she too, began to feel the waves of her orgasm begin to crest, and she lay her head back down against the pillow as she felt her contractions take hold and send pulses of electricity throughout her body. Unbeknownst to either of them, those same contractions were also vacuuming up as much of Jack's sperm as possible and funneling it to her womb in the biological drive to instigate conception.

123456...8