Carvella Ch. 12 - Venice Pt. 02

Story Info
Linda and Sarah finally do it.
5.9k words
4.75
2.7k
3
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 02/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carvella 12 - Venice Part 2 - Mother Daughter love

------------------------------------------------

The chapter where Sarah and Linda finally make sweet Mother-Daughter love. Oh you naughty naughty Moore ladies.

------------------------------------------------

Linda was having the time of her life in Venice with Tatiana Carvella.

They traveled around Venice as a group, as tourists some days, as glamorous women another. Visiting the other islands; Murano for the glass works, Lido for a couple days at the beach (where they all went topless, something Linda would NEVER have done on her own). They toured the whole of Venice, sampled many of her finest restaurants and met interesting people almost daily. Tatiana was a modern Cleopatra, normal people sought her favor like she was the flame and they but lowly moths.

Linda felt pride in being her property.

She kept a copy of the slave contract folded in her purse, its creases now worn and dog eared with her many many readings of it.

Slave.

It felt so right when your Mistress was Tatiana.

Around the Palazzo, clothing had become less and less important. Most often they were in comfortable lingerie and panties and luxurious silk robes if they wished. It was warm enough in the house that extra clothing was not needed and with all the sex going on, getting dressed seemed unimportant.

Besides, Tatiana had procured a wide variety of the finest negligee and lingerie that they were also just enjoying the fun of it, the luxury of it, the beauty of it. It was fun to dress sexy all the time.

During the days they often had the masseuses in attendance and they all engaged their experienced services. Quick trysts were common during the afternoons as they often took naps.

But the evenings after returning from dinner was when the deep sexual experiences occurred. Partners were switched nightly until all had been sampled. Tatiana had them all of course, but Dania slept with everyone as well, and the two stewardesses turned into sensual djinnis, always willing, always enthusiastic, always wet and ready.

The only pairing that did not occur was between Linda and her daughter Sarah.

Always the trysts were organized in such a way as to prevent the two of them getting paired up. It was an unwritten rule of the household. But with Carnival only a week away, Tatiana was intent in ending this situation. She was ready to hatch her plan this very evening. Tonight the two Moore women would have pressed through the barrier and consummated their inevitable entwinement.

For Tatiana this was almost as important as taking Linda's final anal virginity, for which she longed to take. Control was her aphrodisiac. Control of women and girls in particular. She loved it when she was able to control a woman, even more than the sex. Linda as her slave had been one of her greatest conquests, the woman was so compliant she was a perfect sex-slave. And the inevitable anal conquest made her smile in anticipation. In her fantasy she could almost feel the plastic strapon dildo penetrate and slide deep inside Linda. She dreamed of the mewling of Miss Moore as combined pain and pleasure overwhelmed her woman.

But always part of the allure of slave-Linda was Sarah her daughter. Always part of the control over Linda that Tatiana craved was the coupling of the mother and daughter. Breaking the taboo of mother-daughter sex. Breaking Linda and controlling her and her daughter and bringing them together in lesbian sex.

She had been maneuvering them closer since the start. Linda had fought her feelings and denied the attraction she felt for her daughter. But the shell of taboo was oh so thin now, and it would take but a nudge to crack it.

Tonight she would break that remaining shell and bring about the coupling she so desired.

Tatiana licked her lips in anticipation and smiled a feral smile of presumptuous victory.

************

They ate their dinner at Al Covo where Tatiana of course knew the chef Cesare. He came out and they spoke rapid Itallian to each other while laughing a few times like old friends. The other 5 women at the table sat and listened in stupid silence. When they were done chatting Cesare kissed Tatiana's hand and he went back to the kitchen. There were no menus provided and the meal was served in courses, obviously only chef specialties.

They made their way back to the Palazzo for the night. Mrs. Girodano had prepared a late evening repast on the terrace overlooking the Grand Canale, some light fruits and cheeses and a prosecco wine that was light and airy.

They drank a few glasses and watched as the bustling canal traffic flowed below them. The sun set and the lights of the ristorantes came on like lightning bugs. The sounds of the city quieted from the rush of the day to murmur of the evening.

Julia and Bridget left first to go off to bed, they had there arms around each others waist and Julia leaned her head against Bridget. They were developing a deep loving relationship themselves. Venice would be an experience that would have lasting impact on all their lives, not the least of all the two beautiful stewardesses.

A short time later Dania grabbed Sarah's hand and dragged her from the porch, she glanced at Tatiana as she left, the beginnings of the plan were underway. Dania would get Sarah ready.

"Miss Moore," said Tatiana.

"Yes mistress." answered her pet.

"Lets go inside and get you out of your dress."

**********

"Sarah, you are ready for this jyes?" asked Dania.

They had just showered and Dania was brushing Sarah's hair. Sarah looked up in the mirror and met the reflection of Dania's eyes. She took deep breath and let it out, there was a slight shudder as she exhaled but she nodded.

"Do not feel the pressure from our Mistress, from Tatty." she smiled, she and Sarah had taken to calling her by the cute nickname in private. "I will stand with you and us will be strong. If you wish."

Sarah reached behind her and took Dania's hand in hers. "I'm ready dragostea mea." Sarah loved using the exotic phrase to her lover.

She was very ready.

Sarah had been ready since she'd seen her mom topless many weeks ago by the pool. Since she'd seen Tatiana kiss her. And especially since the plane flight last week when she had made her mom cum remotely. Ever since then she'd fought her lustful thoughts.

The constant sex here in Venice and the clothing optional attire during the day (especially the stewardesses more and more) had only exacerbated her struggle with her libido. She was constantly horny. Constantly wet. Wearing panties was a problem sometimes what with all the near nakedness and the masseuses and the near constant smell of pussy. She'd put on a clean pair and then in half an hour they'd be wet again.

The worst (or best) of it was that she kept seeing her mom scantily clad. The whole house was skimpily clad and her mom as well. Whether just panties and a bra or a negligee or a small sexy robe. Always she and her mom seemed to be peeking at each other, blushing at each other. Sarah had lost count the times she'd seen her mom naked now. She was a beautiful woman and she knew why Tatiana chose her. She knew what her mom was to Tatiana, she knew now that her mom had agreed to be Tatiana's slave.

Her slave.

Her SEX slave.

The word was weird in the modern world. In this context it was exciting and sexual knowing that Tatiana fucked her mom whenever she desired and her mom submitted, willingly.

She shuddered at the thought and was broken from her reverie by Dania's voice.

"Da, good." Nodded Dania, "Good. It is right that you and she make love. She loves you."

She finished with Sarah's hair and stood the naked girl up, "Let me get you ready."

She picked out a very sheer, cream colored baby doll for Sarah and matching stockings.

"I do not think you need panties, da?"

Sarah looked up at her lover with a small smile, "No" she answered quietly. and she had a quick intake of breath as she felt Dania's hand touch her naked bottom, "It would keep your mommy from being able to touch you here yes?" She said.

"Yes." said Sarah and she closed her eys as she felt Dania's fingers move to the crease between her bottom cheeks and slowly slide down and very slowly under her crotch,

"and she couldn't feel you here?"

"Yes... I mean no... I oooooh" Dania's fingers moved down past Sarahs anus and slid in between ths soft folds of Sarahs vagina, "Or here" and she slid a finger into her girlfriends pussy.

"ooooooooh" said Sarah.

"Oh my god Sarah, you are dripping." Dania pulled her finger out of Sarah's pussy and a long string of pussy juice hung between her finger and Sarah's vagina. "You are wet for your mom, yes?"

"I... oooooh..." Sarah tried to answer as Danai slid her finger back inside her lover.

"You're mother is making you horny, yes?" she pulled out her finger and brought it up for both the girls to see. There was a drip of pussy juice slowly falling from the fingertip, a long string of elastic pussy juice holding it there for a few seconds and then the drip fell.

"ooooh. I... Oh." said Sarah as she saw the drip fall.

Dania licked her finger clean, but she didn't slide her finger back in, "You are ready for her now, yes?" and she turned Sarah around and hugged her.

"oooh, I... yes." she finally answered as she kissed her lover.

Dania took her hand and the two of them walked out of the room and headed to Tatiana and Linda's room.

******************

Tatiana was imperious as she stood next to her sex slave; Linda Moore.

"Kneel." commanded Tatiana to Linda, standing next to her naked woman, Linda's flesh glistening with sweat from anticipation and fear. Fear for what the night's experience held for her. Fear of her growing wetness in her pussy for what the night's experience held for her.

"Miss Moore, I said kneel." WACK! and she struck Linda's ass with the riding crop in her hand, the resounding strike was so loud Linda's ear's almost rang.

"Oowwww!" squealed Linda, but she knelt by her mistress, at the foot of the bed, facing towards the bed.

"Spread your legs Miss Moore, widen your stance." WACK! Tatiana struck her again with the crop. Linda spread her legs until her kneeling position was lewd and wide.

"Hands behind your back" said Tatiana, trilling the "r" in "your", letting it trail with a lusty accented emphasis. This time Linda complied without the crop, clasping her hands behind her. Linda hung her head, her beautiful hair hanging around her face. She felt like crying, she felt like singing, she felt the need to cum, she felt confused and helpless.

"Miss Moore," said Tatiana as she slowly walked in front of her woman. "You have been lusting after this, jyes? Tell me no if it is truly no."

Linda knelt there, waiting for herself to say "no", the word on her lips but it did not come. Tatiana stood directly in front of her in her black thigh high boots and corsette, spreading her legs slightly exposing her bare naked vagina in front of Linda in a show of dominant, feminine power. Linda glanced up at her mistress's treasure, she saw that Tatiana was wet and glistening.

"Tell me no!" and she struck one of Linda's breasts with the crop.

"EEEEeee!" cried out Linda and flinched down, but rose back up into her kneeling stance quickly.

"Tell me no, tell me true that you do NOT desire her, your daughter!"

Linda looked down again, ashamed and aroused. How could she think this way; Sarah. She thought back to the plane ride. Her daughter had already given her an orgasm with the remote vibrator.

Linda shivered.

Tatiana saw and smiled.

"Yeesssss. oooh yes." She tapped her open hand with the end of the crop.

"Now." and she brought the crop under Linda's chin and lifted her slave's gaze to meet her's.

"Now, Miss Moore, you need to answer the next question, how would you say in English...short...succinctly, yes that is the word; succinctly." and she leaned down to look deeply into Linda's eyes. Linda could see Tatiana's nipples, hard as bullets, proudly presented above the corset's lacy top. She licked her lips, Tatian's nipples looked so good, so sexy.

"Miss Moore, eyes up here," and she pointed up, "Stop staring at my breasts slut, look at me."

Linda focused on Tatiana's gaze.

"Tell me that you want Sarah. Say it; I want Sarah."

Linda couldn't bring herself to say it out loud, not that.

Tatiana rose back up in anger, "You are lying!" again she struck Linda, this time on the other breast. She took two firm steps behind Linda and proceeded to strike her back between her shoulder blades with the black leather crop in 3 quick hard strikes; WACK, WACK WACK! Leaving three mean looking red welts across Linda's back.

Linda screamed as the strikes hurt so bad.

"Why do you lie to yourself, why do you lie to your mistress."

WACK, WACK. two more strikes.

Linda started to cry as her mind was so mixed up it was the only response she had.

"I control your choices, you committed this choice to me!" WACK, one more strike. "You will FUCK your daughter this night. But I need you to be honest with yourself." and she walked back around in front of Linda and crouched down to look at her, grabbing her slave's chin with her free hand.

"Miss Moore, you know this to be true, you just need to accept it. Tell me that you want your daughter. Be honest and say; I want Sarah."

And Linda knew then that it was true. It was true that she would be making love to Sarah this night, she knew Tatiana would make it so. It was inevitable. She knew it was also true, she desired it, she wanted her daughter. Her beautiful daughter, to kiss her and caress her and taste her and make her daughter cum as Sarah had already made her cum.

It was inevitable.

She whispered in the smallest voice, "I want Sarah."

Tatiana smiled, "good." and she sat on the foot of the bed in front of Linda and spread her legs, showing Linda how wet she was.

"Now Miss Moore, say it once more, this time with eh... with conviction."

"I want Sarah." Linda said in a firm voice.

"Very good slave, now once more, louder, then you may lick your Mistress's pussy as your reward."

Linda said it, "I want Sarah," then leaned in and started to lick Tatiana's pussy. And it was rewarding, she loved the taste of Tatiana.

***************

Sarah held on to Dania's hand in trepidation as they approached the bedroom door to Tatiana and her mom's suite. She was so wet that she felt the cool night air on her pussy and moistness down her inner thighs and what she could swear was a drip of pussy juice down by her knees. Dania and played and played with her until she was on the brink of cumming and then led her down the hallway.

They got to the door and Dania hugged her, "She like, you will make love, she love." she said in her broken English.

"Da" answered Sarah.

Dania opened the door and the two of them turned in the doorway to look inside.

Sarah gasped at what she saw.

Tatiana in a black corset and thigh high black boots, her breasts held high and proud in the corset with her nipples free and hard like diamonds above the black lace. Her pussy visible and framed by the curve of the bottom of the black corset, her pubic hair trimmed nicely in a red strip. She looked like a goddess with her red hair full and flowing behind her like a mane. she stood behind Sarah's mom lightly tapping a riding crop in her hand.

Next to Tatiana knelt her mom, naked. Glistening with sweat in the moonlight, Sarah saw her shiver, whether from cold or excitement she didn't know.

Linda turned to face her as the door opened.

Linda's eyes went wide as she saw her daughter framed in the doorway. She was wearing a sheer babydoll nightie and Linda could see she wasn't wearing any underwear: no bra because she could see the darker areola's and nipples showing enticingly through the sheer fabric: no panties because Linda could see the bare skin under the lower "skirt" part of the lingerie, the smooth skin and bare skin above her vagina. Her daughter was shaved down there.

Linda licked her lips, she loved bare pussies, she loved all the smooth skin around a woman's most private place. Seeing that her daughter had a shaved pussy made her mouth water in anticipation.

Sarah hesitated at the doorway, was she really going to do this? Was she going to make love to her mom? Dania pulled her gently by the hand and Sarah found herself in the room being led to the bed.

Dania crawled up onto the bed with Sarah and had the two of them kneel in the center, facing Linda, looking at her naked glistening body, waiting for them at the foot of the bed. Sarah and Linda's eyes locked and they saw the desire in each others gaze. Dania shifted Sarah and scooched up close behind her lover and shifted her again, until Sarah was kneeling with her legs wide spread, then Dania slid her hand around Sarah and down into her most folds and started playing with Sarah as they both stared at the naked Linda.

Sarah moaned as she felt Dania's fingers penetrate her. She was so turned on and almost came right then, but Dania didn't let her and pulled out and slowed down.

Linda watched, entranced as Dania played with her daughter as a sapphic maestra.

Tatiana leaned down and whispered in her ear, "I do not think that we need the whip anymore my pet, is this true?"

"No, I mean yes, I... I mean..." she said, "no...no whip mistress."

Tatiana set the crop down on the chair next to her then, from behind Linda helped her stand and guided her woman up on the foot of the bed until the two of them were in a mirrored position just a meter apart, kneeling in front of Sarah and Dania. Tatiana behind her like Dania behind Sarah, and Linda gasped and looked down as Tatiana's hand made its way in front of her naked tummy then slid down into her vagina and her Mistress started to play with her as well.

Tatiana pushed Linda up to Sarah and the two of them were almost touching. Then Dania helped lift Sarah's legs and worked her up until she was straddling her mom's kneeling form. Linda needed no further encouragement and wrapped had her arms around her beautiful daughter and her lips were kissing her daughter's, lovingly and gently and passionately.

Sarah moaned as Linda probed into her daughter's mouth with her tongue. Sarah was half sitting on her mom's thighs, her legs straddled as they now pressed their bodies together, the little half skirt of the babydoll nightie resting on top of Sarah's thigh's and only halfway down her ass, covering nothing, enticingly sexy. Dania scooted out from behind Sarah and she and Tatiana watched the mother and daughter kiss.

Tatiana moved to Sarah's side and guided Sarah slowly lie on her back. Still kissing her mom. Spreading her legs as she leaned back, until she was lying down fully, with her mom between her legs in a missionary position.

Tatiana and Dania slid off the bed as the two Moore women began to make love. Tatiana smiled down at the mother and daughter as they continued to kiss, it was a warm smile, not quite kind, but instead evoking victory and success. She led the naked Dania out of the room, and they retired to the other suite for the night leaving Linda and Sarah alone in the master suite.

Linda started to rub her crotch up and down her daughter's pussy, feeling the wetness and the smoothness of her daughters shaved pussy. The cream babydoll nightie had ridden up Sarah's crotch some and Linda was pressing her crotch directly against her daughters wet bare pussy, she could feel the wetness of sarah against her nakedness. she thrust against Sarah gently as they kissed. Linda finally pulled back out of the kiss and touched foreheads with her daughter as they both opened their eyes and looked deeply into each other. Linda gently "fucked" her daughter, Sarah moaned and leaned her head back.

12