Casa Dega Ch. 01

Story Info
John meets Jessica.
6.2k words
4.47
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wri7913
wri7913
40 Followers

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen. Thank you for reading. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

First chapter in a body of work. Depictions of hetero sex acts between an older man and teenage girl. All parties are 18 and over.

=== === ===

Chapter One

Stepping out of the blazing sun and into the cool air conditioned store, I headed to the battery section of the the local drug store. I was on the hunt for some batteries for my camera. It seemed like my batteries picked the perfect time lose their charge right before my photo shoot.

As I rounded the corner into the aisle where the batteries were, I almost ran into a young lady dressed in a bikini. The unexpected surprise must have left a funny look on my face that caused her four friends to start giggling.

"Oh, hello ladies!" I managed to to say.

The young lady I almost ran over managed to squeak out a "hi!"

"Are you ladies all from this area or just visiting?" I asked.

Many people often travel to St. Petersburg to enjoy the Florida beaches on the west coast. Many of my clients are tourist families enjoying the beaches and sights in the area.

"We live in the area! Actually some of my friends and I are just enjoying our summer laying around on the beach before we all go off to college."

The beautiful young lady standing in front of me had shoulder length blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. She was trim and fit and her boobs looked to be about a size 34. Her friends were equally beautiful.

"Have any of you ladies done any modeling before?" I asked, while looking into the eyes of the young lady in front of me. Often I enjoyed photographing young ladies or even professional models on the beach in bikinis when I was not doing paid family tourist shoots. Sometimes I would do equipment tests or ideas for stock images.

The blonde lady said she had done some modeling with friends for fun but nothing professional. Her friends all shook their heads indicating they had no experience modeling.

I introduce myself and asked the young lady her name and she said "Jessica".

"I hope you guys are enjoying the beach and having fun. I remember my having fun with my friends before going off to college. Maybe I will see you ladies across the street! I have a family to photograph over there this evening. I hope to see you ladies again." I told them. I gave the young lady one of my business cards and told her to contact me.

After purchasing the batteries, I walked back over to the beach at the location I had agreed upon with my clients and waited for them to arrive. Many times I would show up a bit early and fortunately in this situation, that extra time allowed me to get new batteries for the shoot.

I saw my clients walking towards me and after tentative questions to ensure I had the right people, introductions were made. I quickly set expectations for the shoot and explained my process. My "bread and butter" shoots on the beach were usually tourist families visiting the area. I had a pretty good system setup that allowed me to quickly get a wide variety of shots and poses that would hopefully please my clients.

As I worked through the poses with the family, I noticed Jessica, the blonde haired gal from the store, watching me work from a distance. Her friends were nearby but seemed less interested and clearly engaged in conversation with each other. I glanced towards Jessica and nodded in acknowledgment while continuing to work with my clients. Soon the sun was starting to set and it was time to get setup for the final shots of the session.

Most times I would have my light stand setup with flash and a trigger on my camera. Balancing the light from the flash with the ambient light from the sunset, I could produce beautiful pictures using Florida sunsets as the backdrop. I worked with the family to get a variety of groupings for the final sunset shot. Soon the sun dipped over the horizon signaling the end of our shoot. I talked with the family and explained when they could expect the images and a few other details. I bid the family goodbye and they left the beach to head out to dinner or their condo.

I looked over at Jessica and gave her a small wave. She smiled and signaled me to head over her way.

"Wow! I enjoyed watching you work with that family. I had no idea all the work that goes into getting family photos done like that." She was quite impressed with what she saw. I showed her a few images from the back of my camera with the sunset shot and she was even more impressed.

"those images are beautiful! I'm sure they will love those" she said.

"Those are the "money shots" for me, the clients usually LOVE those kinds of images and usually are ones they can't do themselves." I explained.

"Have you given more thought to modeling for me?" I asked her.

Jessica nodded. "Yes, I would love to do a shoot with you! When do you want to do it?"

I told her I would be back out on the beach the following day. I asked her if she would wear the bikini she had on during the shoot.

"Oh yes, I would love that. I also have a few other bikinis I would love to get photographs with" She said.

I also asked her if she had any props like sunglasses, hats, beach towels and few other ideas. She nodded and said she would gather those things up and bring them along. We exchanged text numbers and agreed to meet the following day around the same time so she could get a nice looking sunset shot as well. I walked along with her as she headed back to her group of friends and bid her goodbye. I continued back to my car then headed home.

As I drove home, I contemplated the craziness that was my life. I had my photography business for several years now and had been able to make a decent living. Recently though things changed dramatically when on a whim, I decided to play the Florida lotto. The numbers I picked had all matched up and meant I had won. The win was a decent jackpot of $9.5 Million. I took a lump sum payment and took home nearly $6 Million. Upon getting the cash in my bank account, I started searching for a house with a nice studio behind it for my photography business. The house I found was a decent mansion with a Jacuzzi and pool encased in a lanai (screened in porch). I quickly upgraded some of my camera gear and filled up my studio with everything I had dreamed about owning one day. I also upgraded my compact car to a nice fully decked out truck with tow package. The reason for the tow package came from my desire to finally purchase an RV for traveling the country which I hoped to do in the near future.

Along with a little "luxury" spending I had done, I also decided to join a local gym and start getting back in shape. When I was younger I had done some weightlifting but slacked off a bit until recently. I searched for the right gym and trainer to get me motivated. Julian was often brutal during my workouts and that was something I needed. His personal training style motivated me and the results were starting to really show. He browbeat me into eating clean with some personal coaching on dinner recipes and food shopping to make sure that my efforts wouldn't be in vain. I may be 38 years old, but I am doing my best to beat back the "dad bod" for another few years.

Standing in the foyer of my home, I looked in the mirror and could see the results the workouts were having. My physique was getting more toned and the muscles were starting to show a bit more. I stand at 5'11" with brown hair cut short in a "comb over taper fade" style, blue eyes and down below a cut 7.5 inches that has never disappointed the ladies I've been with.

I walked into my office and started stowing away the camera gear putting each lens and camera into my dry cabinet for storage. I grabbed the battery and SD card and walked over to my desk. I had a charging station setup for the batteries and loaded them all in for the night. I quickly opened my photo software and started ingesting or downloading the images to my computer. While the computer did its work downloading the images, I went and quickly fixed dinner. A notification on my phone signaled an incoming text and quickly grabbed my phone. I didn't recognize the number but the message told me who it was. Jessica.

"Hi, it's Jessica, I hope I'm not bothering you right now." she typed out.

"Not at all. Just finishing up editing the shoot from this evening" I responded back to her.

"I'm really looking forward to this shoot tomorrow and hope I do OK. I've got a few suits and props gathered together" she texted.

I reassured her that she would do great. Many times young ladies can be really self conscious being in front of a camera especially if they weren't used to it. I was looking forward to the shoot as well and told her as much. I quickly finished my discussion with her and got back to working on my photo shoot from earlier that evening. I was able to wrap up the editing in about half an hour. I uploaded the images to my hosting site and held off sending out the links. Often I would wait until the following day to make sure nothing else needs to be edited before sending to my clients.

The next morning I worked out with my personal trainer Julian, who kicked my butt in the gym. I felt good though and was really getting used to the workouts. I was almost to the point of "feeling the burn" and craving it. I was able to get some other errands done during the day like following up some leads and booking another photo shoot. I felt good having a steady stream of clients lining up even though after my recent lottery win, I didn't need to work. I felt better about having stuff to do while figuring out what else I wanted to do with lottery money. Investing in my portrait studio was my number one priority at the moment.

I was feeling the anticipation of doing the shoot with Jessica. Normally with any photo shoot I always feel that twinge of anticipation and even after many years of experience its still there. With this shoot, I was feeling something more as I had been really drawn to Jessica and was really looking forward to working with her. About an hour before the shoot, I texted her to let her know I was on my way. She replied back saying she couldn't wait. She told me that her younger sister would be dropping her off since they shared a car.

I quickly checked on a pinterest collection board for some ideas on poses and started collecting my gear for the photo shoot. I packed it all into the truck. About forty five minutes later, I was pulling into the place Jessica and I had agreed to meet. I could see her and another younger looking lady with brown hair and a more busty figure than Jessica. I grabbed my gear and walked over to the two young ladies. Jessica quickly introduced the other lady as her younger sister, Jocelyn. I noticed Jocelyn did a quick scan looking me up and down. She smiled, held out her hand and shook mine.

Jessica let her younger sister know that the shoot would take about an hour and she would text her when they were done. Jocelyn told her "don't do anything I wouldn't do!" and winked at her sister. This had Jessica blushing. She grabbed a bag containing her bikinis, clothes and a few props for the shoot. It was great to see she came prepared. After her sister left, Jessica walked over and joined me. I was finally able to check her out and saw she had on a pair of jean shorts and short length shirt that showed off her bare midriff. She quickly grabbed her sandals and took them off. I scanned the beach for a spot where we could get started.

We both walked over and set down her bag and my light stand. I pulled my camera out of the bag and checked the settings to make sure everything was good to go. Jessica pulled her shirt over her head and I was able to check out her out. I guessed her to be about a size 34b and her sister seemed to be much bigger. As if reading my mind she said "I know I'm not as big as my sister, it seems all the boys are infatuated with her big tits". I acknowledged her comment but I also told her that she was pretty and she had no reason to feel jealous of her sister. She was every bit as beautiful as her sister. She blushed at my comment and dropped her shorts revealing her first bikini in full.

I smiled and said "Very nice!". She had worn a brazilian style bikini with dark and light pink pattern. The top made her tits look fuller than they appeared. The bottom was a thong style. It was tied high on both sides of her hips really accentuating what she had. On her left arm, she had what appeared to be a hair band that matched the style of the bikini. Her blonde hair was shoulder length and really sharpened her facial features. Her eyes were blue orbs that just drew me in. Her makeup was done very modestly but really highlighted her features. She did a quick twirl to show me the back of the bikini. The bottom was basically a very small triangle at the top that disappeared between her cheeks. Her best asset was definitely her ass. I loved the look of this bikini and told her how it really made her bum look lovely. She beamed at my comment.

I started warming her up with some poses to show off the bikini and figure out what her skill level was at modeling. She took direction very well. I noticed she had trouble figuring out what to do with her hands. I conferred with her and explained some things she could do with her hands during posing. She picked up the tips pretty quickly and was doing well.

We had enough images for her first bikini set and she went to switch suits. After a few minutes waiting, she came out with a bohemian style bikini. It was a little more modest than her first bikini but the pattern and colors of this bikini really accented her eye color and her tan. She had a white pullover that looked like a thin gauzy material and she had worn a very wide white brim beach hat. The beach hat had a black band around it. The look was sensational and she managed to pull it off with grace. I noticed she added some gold color bangles to her wrist which replaced the hair band from her previous set. The little touches she added made her whole look pop. I complimented her on the look and told her she really looked stunning in this outfit. She blushed again and bit her lower lip. She locked her eyes on mine and smiled coyly.

"I really wanted to show off this outfit to you. It is one of my favorites" she explained.

I started her off with a closeup shot showing her face under the hat and highlighting her chest. After some variations, I pulled back for a three fourth profile shot to highlight the bangles, her hat and her upper body. She was really getting into the groove especially with her hand placements. The tips I gave her sunk in and she was really doing great. I had her lower the white pullover and then finally drop it from the look. I also had her remove the hat. I instructed her to face away from me and look back towards the camera. The position put a big focus on her best asset, her bum. She was a stunning looking girl. I compliment her on her looks often. My compliments seemed to make her more confident in her modeling. We continued through a few more poses with her current outfit then she changed to another outfit.

After working through posing on her third outfit, it was getting close to sunset. I setup my strobe light and modifier then instructed her where to stand and how to pose for this shot. I got the standing shots and instructed her where to lay down for the last few images. Soon the sun dipped over the horizon and the shoot was finished. Jessica went and changed back into her original outfit of jean shorts.

"You were really good modeling today Jessica" I told her. She blushed again and looked embarrassed. "I've worked with more experienced models who were rather lousy. You are just a natural. Once I gave you a few tips, you really excelled" I explained to her. She seemed to appreciate the comments.

"I really enjoyed doing this with you" she said. "I was nervous at first but you put met at ease and made me feel more confident. I wish we had more time to hang out together".

"I may be a little forward in asking this, but would you like to come back to my place?" I asked her.

She nodded by informed me she would have to text her sister and let her know what was going on. Her sister was supposed to give her a ride home. I told her I could give her a ride home later. She smiled and texted her sister to let her know what was going on.

I walked over to my truck and stowed away all my gear. Jessica followed me and put her bag in the back then we both hopped in the truck. On the drive home, Jessica asked me about my photography business. I told her I had been doing photography for 30 years mostly as a hobby, but have only had a business related to it for the past several years. I asked her about her career goals and what she planned to study in school. She mentioned she was interested in social media marketing. My business uses social media to get leads for clients, so I was definitely interested in what she was saying. I was filing this knowledge for future use.

After we got to the house. I gave Jessica a quick tour of the studio in the back of the house. She marveled at the equipment and the building. The studio was its own two story building. Walking inside the studio, the first thing that people see is an office space where an assistance will manage my studio. I hadn't gotten to the point of hiring anyone but it was on my list of goals. To the right was the doorway to my office space. You could see my computer for editing photos. Walking forward, a visitor walks into a huge open room which is the main studio. A large "cyc wall" basically has a wall sloping to the floor in a seamless manner. This allowed me to photograph people without having to remove seams in photoshop and you could also do video with it. On the right side was a garage door that rolled up to allow a vehicle to go inside. To the left, was a kitchen area and right near it was a stairway going upstairs. At the top of the stairs was a gaming area. My goal was to have a place for models and friends to hang out and play games and entertain themselves. From the gaming area you could see a walkway that overlooked the entire studio. Along the walkway there was a conference room and storage rooms for equipment I may have in the future.

Jessica stood in the middle of the second floor walkway overlooking the studio and marveled at the studio space. "Wow! This is incredible. I bet this is a great place to do studio shoots!" she said. I told her I hadn't had time to do many yet since the studio was just recently built. "Perhaps one day, we can do another photo session here. Maybe even bring some of your friends for a day of fun" I told her.

We walked out of the studio and we could see the Lanai (screened in porch) with the sounds of running water. I quickly opened the door and indicated for her to step inside. She peered in and saw a Jacuzzi that overflowed into a small sized pool. Along the side was natural plants and decor that made it look like a tropical setting. My designer had really nailed the look I was aiming for. I had used the Jacuzzi and pool a few times already. Jessica turned to me with a stunned look on her face. She smiled and said "This is incredible and beautiful! I can see this will probably be a popular photo spot on the grounds".

From the pool deck, I opened the sliding glass door and entered the kitchen. There was a large den with TV for my relaxation area. In another room, I had my designer setup a movie theater with large projection screen. The room looked like a smaller version of a movie theater where you would go sit and watch movies. In the back of the movie room was a popcorn maker. I had a dining room fully featured with nice china in case of any formal gatherings. I took Jessica upstairs and showed her the guest rooms. Each room had its own theme and a double bed. My master bedroom had a large king sized bed. Jessica wandered around taking in the sights of each room and marveling at the decor.

wri7913
wri7913
40 Followers
12