CASABLANCA, Australia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I could tell that Anna was getting close. She had lost her rhythm and her breathing had become laboured. She was no longer interested in having me along for the ride. Her focus had turned inwards. It was now all about her. I thought I might help get her over the hump. She had woken me twice tonight and I had not yet managed to blow my load. I figured that by getting her off, I could have her body all to myself for a while. Removing one hand from its nipple-twiddling duties, I reached down and found her clitoris.

As I had observed when I'd had my head down there earlier, it was larger than many I had seen and felt; almost like a small penis, in fact. Reaching beyond it, I gathered a small quantity of her vaginal lubricant and brought it back up to the top of her slit. Using two fingers, I pushed its little foreskin back to expose her clit and started strumming it. With all the other stimulation she was receiving, it took only a minute or two to bring her to her climax.

Timing was going to be everything with Anna. I already knew she was a screamer -- well a howler, really -- and I didn't want her waking the whole hotel. As soon as she threw her head back, I flipped her over onto her back and covered her mouth with my own. And howl she did. As she had done earlier, she didn't seem to want to stop convulsing. I finally pulled my cock out of her and she started to settle down. But cock or no cock she kept humping.

If she thought that would be the end of things, though, she was wrong. When she stopped howling and humping, I flipped her over again and lifted her beautiful, heart-shaped arse in the air and drove my cock back into her. For a woman who had the ability to hand out 'come and fuck me' messages with those hypnotic eyes of hers, she was still quite tight. Filled as she was with her own lubricant and ejaculant, however, she opened up nicely to allow my entry. I didn't feel the need to go gently. I just rammed all the way home. I heard her grunt when I bottomed out on her cervix just a few millimetres before my pubic bone rammed into her buttocks and my balls bounced off her clitoris.

Taking one hand off her hip, I rimmed her tight little anal bud with my index finger. With all the juice she had released during the past hour of fucking -- much of which has dribbled down over her perineum and settled in her anus -- I didn't think there was any need to add any more lubricant. Once I felt I had her sphincter sufficiently relaxed, I pushed my finger in past her outer ring. As with her vagina, I didn't feel the need to either warn her or take a gentle approach. This wouldn't be Anna's first rodeo.

My assumption had been correct. Apart from an instinctive clamping down when my finger first invaded her anus, Anna relaxed her muscles and allowed entry into her most intimate of sexual cavities, her only response was a sound somewhere between a moan and a groan. Whatever it was, it sounded more a pleasurable response than the alternative. That sound told me that mine was not the first finger to break her anal seal. When, after pushing it all the in and reaming her a few times, I added another finger, then a third. She took them all without complaint. I now knew she was a seasoned anal player; something to keep in mind for next time.

With my cock working like a piston in her pussy and three of my large fingers working in unison in her arsehole it wasn't long before Anna surrendered to another round of orgasms. This time, however, she brought me along with her. As she screamed into my pillow, I emptied well over a week's accumulation of cum into her vagina and up into her womb. As had happened earlier, she couldn't stop coming. Her continuous spasming had the effect of massaging my cock, preventing me from coming down off my own continuous orgasmic plane. We were feeding off each other. Just when I thought I couldn't keep going, she would roll over into another series of climaxes, pulling me with her. I had run dry ages ago but that didn't stop me from pulsating inside her as if I had an unlimited supply of sperm.

In the end, I extracted both my fingers from her arsehole and my cock from her overflowing vagina and rolled over onto my back. I looked down at my cock. It was still standing to attention and pulsating on my stomach, still squirting he odd small load of cum onto my belly. I'd seen this happen to stallions after they'd been serving mares. Their erections didn't go down for ages. In some cases, they didn't go down at all and I'd had to call the Veterinarian in to hit him with a dose of Acepromazine to relax his erectile muscles.

As I laid there worried about whether or not I'd broken serving tool and whether I'd have to call a Vet to fix it, I felt Anna collapse onto her stomach on the other side of the bed.

"Holy fuck!" she exclaimed, shuddering as she was hit by another aftershock. "How come I had to wait seven years for that?"

I felt her climb out of the bed and head for the bathroom. I must have passed out after that.

I woke once more at some stage to find that the only evidence of my tryst with Anna was a drying load of cum matting in the hairs of my stomach. As usual, she's left nothing of her's behind to indicate that she'd ever been in my bed. It had been one of the best of my Anna dreams, though. It must have been triggered by our crossing paths for the second time the previous night.

...Continues Part Two