Cascade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasure. Unfathomable pleasure. Rising to the point of pain, and then going further beyond to a state of bliss the mortal mind could not comprehend. Overwhelming. Terrifying. Rapturous. Until that final moment, when, all at once, everything ceased...

And she knew. Sex Magic. Lust Energy. A wave of it had washed over the city, like a mystical tsunami, drowning the entire population in a storm of sexual fever. The sheer overwhelming power forced the Magic to fly out of control, women's spells firing on automatic as men's energy overloaded their systems. And among the populace, one woman in particular had a very rare gift. An Archmage whose sheer power had let her hold her consciousness a bit longer than her fellows.

She remembered being this woman. She remembered praying, begging for someone, something, to save them. As everyone around her screamed until they had no breath left to give, as they convulsed until their bones broke, and their minds boiled away, this woman prayed for a miracle, a final desperate cry to please let it end...

and then...

and then...

She awakened.

The petite woman blinked as she turned to observe the city. Without consciously thinking to, she began to float in the air. She rose above the small park and turned slowly as she cast out her senses. As a Sex Mage, her mystical senses should have let her detect the men around her. And she knew her power was great enough, she should have sensed the women as well.

There was no one. She was alone. Except... that wasn't quite right, was it? As her mind continued to organize itself, as she regained her composure, the context clues rapidly fell into place. The floating woman came to the improbable, yet somehow most sensible conclusion.

She was not alone in the city. She was the city, the sum total of it's citizens, drawn by the last woman's power, into a singular being. The combined Magic strength of a million women. The endless well of Energy of a million men. A self-sufficient entity unbound by mortal limits. A Goddess.

But, as she became fully oriented, she looked to the horizon. The storm of Sex Magic was still whirling around her city. She could see it so clearly, great waves of Lust Energy lighting the world around her, moving in a spiraling mass towards the southwest. It was all being drawn towards something.

She extended her senses further. Miles beyond her city, she felt more people writhing and screaming and... dying...

In every direction, she threw her senses out, reaching hundreds of times farther than any single woman she had previously been had managed. Everyone around her was trapped in the storm. An out of control cascade of Sex Magic had ensnared every human being across the continent.

And it was killing them. Overloading their bodies until their brains cooked from the sensory overload and their flesh pulverized in vicious orgasmic spasms. She traced the flow of Energy towards the eye of the storm, and saw...

She wasn't sure. A bright, blazing star of pure Sex Magic, surrounded by a corona of Lust Energy that seemed to be disappearing down a bottomless well.

The short woman sank back to the ground for a moment, getting her bearings. She filed through her memories, trying to decide what she could do. The knowledge of millions was sifted through with a speed and clarity surpassing human capability. Whatever she was now, she was free of the storm. Did she have the power to stop it? She weighed her options. She didn't know what was at the center of that star of energy, but she had to try something.

She rose into the air, prepared to rocket towards that strange star. But she knew there were better options of travel. Multiple Archmages were a part of her, and the entire suite of powers at their disposal was hers to command, and she had their knowledge to use them perfectly. Several such women had the power to teleport. And using the men within her to fuel her own powers, she could use them at will, with no need to find other males.

With a thought, she folded space around her, and vanished into thin air. She reappeared within a few miles of the edge of the Magical storm. The small woman, despite her sudden newfound power, had to make an effort to focus, mentally "squinting" to get her sexual senses to see through the haze of energetic light. Gradually, her mystic vision made out the form at the core of the glow.

It was a woman, standing tall. She seemed to be in a daze, floating in the air as the torrent of Lust Energy drew into her like light into a black hole. As she gazed down at the energetic being, she realized it wasn't just flesh and blood. The glowing woman's entire body was alive with the Magic. No, not "with" the Magic. The woman before her was Magic. A humanoid construct of pure Sex Magic energy, feeding on the Lust Energy storm.

Myriad minds put it together in a heart beat. She knew this Sex Magic Entity was the one responsible for the storm that had taken the continent. To fuel her own existence, she had triggered the cascade of power, and was now feeding on it! She either didn't care that was going to end the lives of everyone caught within, or perhaps she desired it. Either way, the Sex Magic woman was going to consume them all!

The small woman stopped hesitating and shot forward like a bullet. She tried to strike the woman, aiming to punch her head and crush her skull with a blow that could have shattered a skyscraper.

At the last second the tall woman opened her eyes and jerked back, throwing her hands up and deflecting the other woman's punch. Instinctively, she lashed out, backhanding the shorter woman with a flailing hand.

The blow sent her flying into the sky. Stunned, the woman arced through the air for several miles, before crashing down into a field of flowers, digging a long rut through the earth. She lay there for a moment, coughing up dirt, before forcing herself to hover back into the air, shaking her head to clear the daze.

The small woman knew how powerful she was. The strength and toughness of a million Magically enhanced women stacked together, with telekinetic force and regenerative healing to match. And that strange living construct had just backhanded her across the countryside. As powerful as she was, that thing at the storm's center was drawing in magnitudes more Lust Energy than the small woman could generate herself.

She was quite likely the most powerful Sex Mage to have ever existed, and immediately, she had been laid low by that living force of supernature. How could she possibly stop a monster like that?

The small woman floated back into the air and braced herself, balling her fists and zeroing in her senses back on the woman. She had to try. There was no one else in the world who could even survive being near her. That thing was going to annihilate the entire human race. She had to do something to--

She jerked to the side as she suddenly sensed another person zooming straight for her, another burning point of Sex Magical power. Gods above, was there more than one of these monsters? She whirled and braced for impact, taking small comfort in sensing that this newcomer's energy signature didn't seem quite as overwhelming as the other one.

However, instead of slamming into her, the new being came to an abrupt halt a dozen feet away. It was another young woman, dressed in a black frock, with twin black ponytails and amber eyes. "Hey," she said. "Who are you? You have any idea what's going on?"

The small, pink-haired woman blinked, and gave the new girl a once over. She could sense the Energy brimming inside her, a match for her own. She could sense the densely woven threads of millions of signatures roiling in her core.

She gave the girl a curious look. "Do you know yourself well enough to ask me that?"

The girl in black slowly nodded. "I think so. I think..." she gazed at the shorter girl intently for a moment. "I think you're like me."

"It would seem so."

The noirette looked to the horizon, towards where the monster woman had left. "What was that thing?"

"I don't know, but I think it's responsible for this. For us, too, in a way." The pink-haired woman turned to her new fellow. "Do you think there are others?"

"Like us?" said the noirette. "I don't know. I think maybe--"

A tall blonde woman in a green dress suddenly appeared next to them. The other two whirled back, hands up in a defensive posture. The blond held her hands up and pulled back a bit, floating back with a panicked look on her face. "W-wait! I'm sorry, I just... I don't know what's going on, and you were the first people I sensed still awake and--"

The other two traded a glance. "Let's get on the ground" said the pink-haired woman. They set down in the field of flowers, a few yards away from the big dirt rut.

"They're dying," whispered the blond woman, looking with panic to the horizon. "God, they're all dying!"

"We know," said the pink-hair. "I saw the thing that caused this. We have to stop her, somehow. I tried, but she punched me across a whole state."

The noirette was looking out in the opposite direction from where the monster woman was still absorbing power. "I think... I think I can sense more like us..."

The pink haired woman cast out her senses and confirmed it. Other women brimming with power were heading their way, no doubt having sensed their gathering. "Good. We need to find as many of us as we can."

"And then what?" said the blond.

"Then we kill that thing."

The noirette grinned. "I like your style." She paused. "What's your name, anyway?"

The pink haired woman glanced around, frowning. They were still in the field of flowers. Her eyes settled on one that was the same color as her hair. "Rose." she said. It would do for now.

PART THREE: JUGGERNAUT

3.1

For three straight days, they came at her. Dozens at a time, pounding her into the dirt, until the sky was black with dust and ash, and the land turned molten for miles around. They rained down lightning and fire and radiation and waves of sheer force at her. They teleported around her and struck and blasted with insane speed.

And she refused to fall.

Kayla defended herself like a panicked girl flailing madly at stinging bees, but the sheer strength of her power had them reeling. For every dozen hits one woman successfully landed, Kayla's fist managed to connect, and reduced her attacker to a bloody smear across the landscape. When they swarmed and peppered her with energy blasts, Kayla's erratic return fire launched several of them into high orbit.

And when the battlefield grew to unstable, Kayla took to the sky and burned through the atmosphere like a mystic meteor, smashing through the women who tried to grab her. Now matter where they engaged her, Kayla continued to drink in the still-roiling Energies of the surviving humans.

Most of these women, these strange gestalt creatures, had dedicated their efforts to suppressing the Cascade, trying desperately to lower the out of control Energies so that the rest of humanity could at least survive it in stable comas. They had tried to absorb the excess energy for themselves, but even they could only drink in so much. It still served Kayla well enough, however; stabilizing the planet meant that Kayla's deadline had been extended. As she flew towards richer pastures, she continued to drink down the Energy as fast as ever, tearing away every bit she could find as she flew over every settlement, and draining the waves of it still coming over the horizon. As she did, she pushed her power to undo the women's progress, bolstering the storm to stay out of control just enough to keep the majority of them occupied with stabilization, rather than joining their fellows to attack her.

She knew, however, that at some point, she was going to run out, and the longer the women hounded her, the faster she was going to burn through her own reserves. She was drawing in so much Energy that fighting back no longer taxed her, but the continuous assault kept her from securing her defenses.

It didn't help that they were nearly as relentless as herself. Kayla was draining the Lust Energy around them so efficiently, the women immediately around her weren't able to take any of it for themselves, but it didn't seem to matter. She could sense the gestalt women had men as a part of them, making them capable of fueling their own powers. Even as she brute-forced her way through their attacks, their own energy reserves just didn't seem to end. And no matter how hard she struck and blasted them, shattering their bodies with single blows, shredding the flesh off their bones with each blast, each one that fell was back on their feet within minutes.

In a move born more from frustrated improvisation than planning, Kayla braced herself for impact from two more of the gestalt women, and instead of punching them back, she dodged, twisted, let them fly past her, and then lashed out with both hands, gripping them by the back of the necks. She surged her Magic directly into their bodies. Their defenses were astonishing, able to resist her power for nearly a minute before Kayla broke through. But even these unfathomably strong women could only resist a being of Living Sex Magic for so long. Kayla kept pumping them with Energy, sacrificing some of her own feed. She staggered where she stood, struggling to maintain her grip as even the temporary drop in Energy made her feel weak. But she powered through, maintained her grip, and overloaded the two women's bodies beyond their ability to adapt. Completely overcome, the women writhed and screamed in an ecstasy even their own radically enhanced forms couldn't quite comprehend.

And then, something inside them broke. Their bodies glowed like twin stars, and the two women exploded like bombs, knocking the other women away. Kayla was sent crashing into the ground from the shockwave. But even as she hit the dirt, she pulled at the Energy with all her might; the two gestalt women's own power joined the spiraling storm of Lust Energy and she sucked their essence down along with it.

Kayla grinned. She felt stronger than ever. Each woman held an entire city of people within them, and they were stupid enough to get within her reach. After days of dealing with these little irritations, all she had to do was gobble them down. As she rose from the crater, body crackling with renewed strength, she grinned like a lunatic at the women flying back to resume their assault. An icy chill cut through them all, and they knew most of them weren't going to survive this fight for much longer.

But it was this, or extinction. They flew forward, attacking with a renewed fervor.

3.2

"SHIT!" exclaimed Rose as she pulled herself out of yet another crater. The whole fucking continent was going to look like the surface of the Moon at this rate, as they smashed their bodies into the dirt again and again. Already, the threat of nuclear winter was upon them as the battle tore the very land asunder for miles on end. The sky was choked black with dust and soot and debris.

She had watched with her senses as Kayla had killed, and then consumed, the other two women. And already, she was grabbing another one, pinning her down and overcharging her body, overwhelming her with Magic sensation to the point she couldn't teleport away. It was then Rose noticed the monster woman falter. The funnel of Energy ebbed for just a moment, as Kayla pushed her power into her victim.

Rose took advantage of the distraction. Maintaining her distance, she aimed down her outstretched arm like a rifle, and fired a spear of plasma at Kayla. The burning lance struck Kayla in the chest, causing her to stagger back. For just a moment, Rose though she might have made a fatal blow. But then, Kayla's victim erupted into raw Energy, which Kayla immediately absorbed. The lance snuffed out, and the smoking hole in her chest filled back in immediately.

It hadn't worked, but it was something. Several others lined up similar shots, but with her defenses back up, Kayla stood her ground and didn't even stagger. But the moment opened her up for another physical attack. Not daring to risk any one of them getting caught by her again, several women at once dog-piled her. Rachel, Devika, Lisa, and Catya all teleported right up next to the woman and each grabbed a limb, a second before Anissa, Gemma, and Valeri slammed into Kayla's stomach like living cruise missiles. Kayla was thrown back with her attackers still clinging to her, the three chargers jack-hammering their fists against her.

Gritting her teeth through the assault, Kayla managed to swing all her limbs together, smashing the seven women into each other with bone-cracking results, before whirling her body and flinging them in all directions.

Six others zoomed in to take their place, striking with burning fists, as another six blasted Kayla with lightning between every punch, until the monster woman unleashed a huge surge of telekinetic force that blasted them all away.

From her vantage point, Rose had been about to rejoin the charge, but paused as Rachel, the noirette she'd met first among their army, appeared next to her, wiping concrete dust and glass shards off herself. "This is getting us no where."

Rose nodded. "And she doesn't even know how to fight."

"Are you nuts? She's rag-dolling us!"

Rose shook her head insistently. "No. I have a few hundred martial artists and a thousand soldiers and cops in me. I can tell. She's just overpowering us. All her attacks are purely reactive, or the most basic defense. She isn't trying any energy tricks aside from a basic telekinetic blast. She's not trying any transformations, or size alterations. She isn't even teleporting around. She's mostly just kicking and punching and flying."

"So how does that help us?" muttered Victoria. The blond in green had appeared next to them halfway through Rose's explanation. They watched together as Kayla smashed another of their kind out of the air, and began to overcharge her. The three linked hands and directed their power together into a point in front of them. A ball of crimson light appeared in front of Rose, and the three fired it towards Kayla, striking her like a bullet.

The ball didn't do significant damage on impact, but it detonated a moment later, throwing a huge cloud of dust into the air. Kayla was staggered, half-buried in molten rock, half her skin cooked off. Her victim was nowhere to be seen. Kayla grit her teeth, spotted the three, and shot towards them with a manic fury. They teleported out of the way a moment before Kayla reached them. She whirled and lashed out with another wild telekinetic blast, but the women were no where in range, reappearing several miles away.

"Goddamn it!" cried Victoria. "What are we supposed to do?"

"You can start running!" yelled out a voice overhead. The three looked up to see a fiery-haired woman flying overhead, nine other women in tow. Each of them was carrying a massive missile. The red-head, Chandra, gave them a wild grin. "We got them!"

"Oh fuck," said Rachel. "Are those...?"

"Biggest ones we could find!" she said. "Get some distance!" The ten women shot forward like small fighter jets, zeroing in on Kayla.

As the monster woman saw their approach, she braced herself in the air, readying herself to dodge. Instead of the women directly trying to strike her, however, they got within a thousand feet, then suddenly teleported away, letting momentum carry the massive artillery the rest of the way. Kayla casually floated around them, rising higher into the air and wondering how they could have possibly thought that would hit her.

Then a series of pencil thin beams of white light struck the missiles from afar, and all of them instantly went off. Ten nuclear bombs fished from silos around the country, detonated at once right beneath her. The blast wave was unbelievable; even bracing themselves miles away, the powerful women had to fight to maintain their position in the air, as the landscape was blasted flat around them. The sky, already thick with smoke and debris, was further subsumed by the massive plume of radioactive ash and dust. Even with their own superhuman bodies and mystical shields keeping them protected, none of the women imagined they would have survived that blast point blank.