Cascade Fire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani was the only other one who rode me, Stuart got his mind blown along with his cock, and his ass, always to the edge but never beyond, Kelsey took what I gave her, and came with me just as every other woman did, but didn't seem to want to enjoy it as much as she enjoyed pussy or Stuart, and the women were amazing with each other, lips and tongues and fingers and feathers and grinding and scissoring and yes a couple double-enders appeared and were used for their intended purpose to extended mutual satisfaction, and while Sati spent most of her time arranging us, directing us, she also got off a few times on Stuart and two of the girls, and yes maybe it's weird that some part of me was aware of that, but frankly I was aware of every fucking thing going on there, which is a lot weirder for someone so hard he couldn't think, and Jess and then Dani came back for seconds, but eventually, me deep inside Dani-doggy, who had utterly adorable sacral dimples, both of us flexing and bending and writhing and contorting and gasping moaning groaning and enjoying the fuck out of the next most crazy-wonderful thing that had ever happened to me, and maybe I wasn't alone in that, Sati spoke up again.

"Everyone come from what you're doing right now, it is time to focus on our two silly boys. Robert is mine. Stuart is yours. We will make them both suffer exquisite torturous pleasure before we let Stuart come. So shall it be."

And so I shot yet another incredible load into Dani, both of us stuttering, wondering, wanting, loving how it felt to be so deep inside each other, and then we lay down on our sides and I fell out of her and Sati snapped me back, mounted me, and rocked her unbelievably beautiful hips - had she become even more beautiful since we came into this room? - and I looked into her blue-gray-green-gold eyes, and they were such beautiful eyes, and everything about her was that beautiful, so beautiful, and I was as deep and hard as I could be inside her, and behind me Stuart had 5 women, count 'em, five gorgeous perfect women devoted to his pleasure, so long denied, and soon, soon ... soon ... he would come, I would come, we all would come.

Sati said to me "Send out your senses. Fully." And I did, and what I'd shared or others had shared before now was nothing compared to this.

Sati said "Everyone, feel Robert within you, feel what he feels, let him feel what you feel."

Sati was with me the whole way, just as she'd been with me since we entered the room.

We were on the flanks of an ancient, huge, not-extinct volcano, within some sort of magical shelter in a floral clearing in a fragrant forest, in a trim clean sunlit building that smelled of sage and sacred incense and cloth and milled pine and magic and sex. There was fire deep below, still. Someday it will rise.

Sati said "No fire."

And all of us knew what she meant, but I was now in the hindbrain of everyone there, including Sati, which she probably didn't even know, and when I came it would be like it was back home in Canada ... every mammal within at least a hundred meters was gonna have a blown mind.

Sati on me, flexing gravid hips, getting as much from every wave as she could, me supine, enjoying this, reaching up to cup and squeeze and tease full milky breasts, five women taking turns on Stuart's cock, his face, getting off, changing places, Kelsey with her strapon not fully entering him but further entrancing that entrance or sometimes the rear entrance of the woman riding him at the time, lubing, teasing, Callie, then Ingrid, then Dani, and Kelsey challenging herself with his truly enormous cock, and finally Jess not able to get all of it in, cumming, making way for the next new adept, me fully engulfed by Sati, rocking her own hips, it was all ... coming to a ... head.

"You should be so lucky," Sati whispered to me, her lips so close to my ear, me inside her inside me inside her, and oh fuck I came, and Stuart came, and every fucking person came regardless of what might've been inside them at the time or not, and it was fucking glorious. And a not-so-tiny piece of land in Central Oregon was suddenly, temporarily devoid of functional mammals.

And that was OK, because life goes on.

Lyrics:
Less Cities, More Moving People - Dan K. Brown, Cy Curnin, Rupert Greenall, Peter John Greenall, James Fletcher West-Oram & Adam Terence Woods

Next in chapter 2:
Houseboy, with benefits - Welcome to conditioning

12