Cascade Fire Ch. 08b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers

But Taylor still needed this, and I was still hers, and she was on her feet in front of me again and I was on my knees in front of her again and I was so fucking deep and I was no longer capable of independent thought or action or existence and Taylor was tied to me, leading me while also following me through this sensual underworld of sensation and guided perception and trust and trance and fantasy, and while Callie was concerned she also saw where this was heading and she trusted it and while Jess was concerned she also felt like this was the right thing to be happening and while Dani was ... concerned, if that's the right word for what she was feeling, she was also eating out and being eaten out by a real live goddess and Sati ... well, what was Sati thinking, really, if anything?

She was having a really fucking good time, that much was clear, but discerning what a goddess felt was not a thing that translated directly to what a mortal like everyone else in this room might be feeling.

Ingrid, just outside the open door, intent on perceiving and intercepting threat, seemed in agreement, because like Sati she was divine and ancient and transcendent, and several of us were going to be tested on that very soon.

Had Callie and Jess really just taken control of this entire scene?

Taylor's lovely hands on the back of my shaven head, holding me close as she approached her second completely physical non-magical orgasm, the way she needed to, two necessary steps in her late-morning journey to a far greater ownership of her sublime powerful feminine suasion, and today 'Down Boy' was the furthest thing in the world from being juvenile, and then she was screaming, screaming out her pleasure, her supreme satisfaction with having done to me and to Stu and Kelsey what she had, but her screams were breathless, completely silent except for a little squeak, and I wouldn't have known she was coming so hard but for my extrasense since aside from her entire luscious body trembling and that tiny squeak from her wide-open mouth there would've been no other way for anyone to know what was happening to her, and this, too, was something she needed to learn.

Jess' hand was on Kelsey, her lips to Kelsey's ear, whispering "stop," so quietly that no one else would be able to hear, but I could. And Kelsey slid out from inside Stuart who was completely a-tremble in an entirely different way from Taylor, and Jess' hands on him and her lips on his ear and she was saying "Stand," and he came to his feet, shakily, Jess' hand lightly caressing his huge hard cock, her arm around his waist leading him to Taylor, behind Taylor, his hard dripping cock just touching her lower back, his balls on her delicious sacrum, his hands on her shoulders, Callie's hands on my upper arms suggesting to my body that I also rise and then lowering my ear to Taylor's luscious pale pink rosy lips as she shivered from Stuart's touches against so many different parts of her, wanting this more than any other thing, already blindfolded and gagged again, and what Taylor wanted to say to me but couldn't because of the gag was "Take Dani," and I understood perfectly.

Taylor slowly bent forward and dropped to her knees and elbows, and Stuart went to all fours behind her and slid his massive self into her wet welcoming warmth and put his hands on her luscious full breasts, exactly as both of them most wanted it, all at her bidding, Stu helpless to do anything else even if he could've wanted to, and Jess led Dani to me and removed her blindfold, Dani dripping Sati's sweet milk from every part of her and I bent to lick some of it away and she tasted like Sati, all of Sati, Dani's lips turned up to mine and I kissed some of that back into her beautiful talented mouth, she was such a good kisser, and when she finally drew back, our foreheads together, I breathed out "Now," and Dani smiled a brilliant joyful radiant smile, and I lifted her up by her ass and onto my cock and she locked her legs over and around my hips, and there was an actual wooden barre on the wall that Taylor must've wanted there, and resting Dani on it helped us maintain this crazy position, the idea for which came from I-know-not-where, but Dani was enjoying it and now that I could focus more on what she was doing around me and less on supporting her in that awkward position, I could take her lips in mine or maybe it was the other way around and we could get down to fucking, because I was going to come inside her, and she was going to get everything I had to give, and Dani knew how I liked it and matched her slow rhythm to me in exactly the right way, and as my desire rose and an inevitable process inched its slow way towards a revelation that I think, I knew, was going to be really really good, I could hear Taylor's strangled gasps from behind her gag and Stuart's agonized moans as a process inside him similar to the one inside me advanced on a similar path even though it wouldn't end in exactly the same way, and Dani's deep blue eyes were inside mine just as her lips possessed me, still incredibly deep in Taylor's trance and Dani knowing it, and kissing a woman as sweet as Dani with open eyes was just a whole other thing on any scale of loving amazement, and Callie's soft lips and the tip of her tongue were caressing the side of my neck, her hands brushing up and down Dani's legs wrapped around my waist and me so deep in Dani, I really couldn't follow what Jess and Kelsey and Sati were doing except to know they were doing it together.

Dani's beautiful eyes were narrowing as she approached her climax, mewing and sighing and moaning, and my body was relaxing in that way it had learned so well with ... wait, who had I learned it from again? Did it matter? Did anything but this moment with Dani and with Callie matter? My extrasense permeating both of them, binding us tighter, the heat within us rising, and for me the only question was whether or not I would give Dani the ability to create an extradimensional portal, and as the moment approached and my uncertainty was going to delay it if I couldn't decide, in the end I withheld that one thing, maybe only because it had vexed her last night and that one mystery needed to remain a mystery, at least for now.

"OhhhhhhHhhhHhhHhHHHHHH!" was what Dani said as her climax began, and that was a trigger for mine and I could feel its every detail as I unfolded inside her, my movement stopping at its deepest point eight inches inside her, which I knew because she told me that's how deep I could go, but that was not the only way I was so deep inside her, which was all the way, and her breath had fled by the time I started shooting, but one deep gasping breath later she was screaming, the loudest most piercing scream I'd ever heard just inches from both my ears as she came to know all the magic I knew except for that one thing she didn't know she didn't know, and that scream and her pleasure and mine just shut my brain off.

By the time I woke to the sound of Taylor counting me up to a waking world of sound and light and soft voices and the pervasive aroma of deeply satisfying sex, my ears still ringing, it felt like I was in a different kind of trance, constrained by something I couldn't put my finger on ... Taylor had gotten really good at this, and for where we would be going soon she truly needed to be able to do to me what she had, but we weren't done.

Stuart and Dani had gone to sleep in another room, holding each other, while Kelsey sat covered in Sati's sticky sweet drying milk in a small circle holding hands with Jess and Callie, Sati and Ingrid sitting side by side on the bed, Sati smiling a very satisfied smile indeed.

Taylor rose to her feet in front of me, one palm facing up, and her fingers tipped by rosy pale pink pearlescent nails closed and opened in a kind of magical wavelike finger dance and my body sat up as if it were compelled to, as if attached to a puppeteer's strings, and I liked that but thought how much nicer it would be if her nails were longer, and then they were, half an inch longer, just like that. Taylor looked at them, turning her hand over to admire them and then the other hand, smiling, and said "Good boy," and a sensation not unlike the beginning of another orgasm shivered its way up the length of my spine, and the motion of her hands and fingers spread to the rest of her body as she moved in front of me like the flame of a candle and now I was incredibly hard and a part of me thought back to a few days ago when I suspected that Taylor could make a man come just by watching her and now I knew that's exactly what was about to happen to me.

Except Kelsey rose from her small circle with Jess and Callie and sat on my lap, facing me, her glossy black-fishnet-clad legs around me, taking me deep into her, hugging me close, her soft firm tummy and small soft breasts and warm hardening nipples close against me, unmoving, and I knew she was deep in trance and I knew another thing was going to happen.

Taylor swaying, arms and hands and fingers high over her head, Kelsey's soft breath against my neck, my chin, my cheek, Callie sitting down behind me, her long lithe legs outside Kelsey's hips, lovely slender heels resting just inside my knees, her cheek and loving breath on my shoulder, her arms around me and around Kelsey clutching us closer, Jess now seated next to Sati on the bed, holding her other hand and watching us down here on the floor as Taylor danced for me, wavelike, dreamlike, utterly fascinating, bewitching, her lovely hands and exquisite long fingers in constant tantalizing motion, the gems on her chain linking every irresistible part of her body, hips rotating around her warm wet tantalizing center, one of those gems waving in front of it, bumping and bouncing from her thighs and her hips, utterly entrancing, utterly compelling, and I was so deep again and she was coming closer as I was closer to coming and she was bending down in front of me, her wonder-full breasts extending toward me as she bent, her lovely hands coming closer and I was closer and closer to coming and the tip of her tongue was playing delicately with her upper lip as she smiled and the magnetic pull of that smile drew my eyes up from her beautiful center to the pale rosy pink opalescent gem in her navel and up the chain to another between her breasts and their pale rosy pink nipples, now leaning forward toward me, and my eyes came up to fall into hers all over again, such beautiful deep blue-grey eyes, such a beautiful grateful compelling smile, and now my body was so deeply relaxed even though one part of me was straining so deep inside Kelsey, and Kelsey could feel what was coming inside me and though it wasn't a thing she most wanted it was still feeding back into her and she was tensing as her body responded to me and her trance and Callie's hands caressing her back and now it was time to vision all the magic I had except, as with Dani, there would be no extradimensional portal, and the index finger of one of Taylor's lovely hands came up so slowly toward my forehead, weaving and waving as it came closer and her lips parted and she said

"Such ... A ... Good ... Boy." and with each word a wave of pleasure trilled up and back down my spine, doubling each time, and then the tip of her lovely long finger touched my forehead, and I exploded and came and came, tears flowing, and Kelsey was spasming and squirming and gasping and moaning in pleasure with me and Callie was kissing my shoulder and clutching Kelsey closer to me and Kelsey was crying just as I was just as Callie was, and Taylor was standing straight again, surveying the orgasmic wreckage she'd made of us, such a confident powerful compelling smile and she whispered

"Such a good boy," and she puckered up and gave me an air kiss, and then twirled and I saw the gem swinging from her sacrum sway and recede as Taylor sashayed away and then my eyes were closing and when I woke again I was in Taylor's bed with just Jess sleeping beside me.

Next in chapter 9:
Lustrations | Adjustments, another journey, and a negotiation.

MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers
12