Case of the Cumbrains

Story Info
Every time Victor cums, he gets stupider!
5.1k words
4.72
41.2k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carol_J
Carol_J
277 Followers

Victor settled into his seat at his desk, cracked his neck, and sighed through his nose. A quick glance at his calendar showed tomorrow circled in red, and a quick glance at his computer showed a blinking red "5" over the Eris icon. He kind of smirked to himself and pulled up the window. He had a feeling he knew who'd been pestering him, and sure enough, five messages lit up as soon as Eris finished loading.

G: vex

G: VEX

G: yo VEX where you AT

G: vex i swear to goddess if you dont fucking say something

G: I KNOW YOURE THERE COWARD YOUR LIGHT IS GREEN

V: Listen, I know you're absolutely smitten with me, but the constant badgering is a little much.

G: OH AND HE FINALLY SHOWS HIMSELF

G: little mister "oh uh sorry gale i have to go to the doctors to make sure my dick isnt going to fall off"

G: COWARD

G: was the doctor hot at least

G: five bux says she was a succubus with some fuckboy nurse blushing beside her the entire time

G: all pretending she's not about to succ that dick DRY as soon as youre out the door

V: Yeah, not quite. She was a lamia. Probably an Asklepian?

V: Anyway, I actually just got back from the pharmacy. The doctor set me up with a prescription for, uh

G: for what

Victor felt his cheeks tinge with heat. There was no real easy way to say it, so he might as well just rip the bandage off. Gale would understand. It wasn't something he'd gotten by choice. Just some infection that had fluttered through the air. He sighed through his nose once more and got it over with.

V: Apparently I have cumbrains.

G: oh no!

G: holy shit, when did you find out?

G: like how many days in i mean

V: The doctor said we caught it early, so it's not too bad.

V: definitely explains why I've been zoning out sometimes, though.

V: And why I've been flubbing punctuation, too. Ugh.

G: "oh jeez gale every time i jerk off i lose IQ points"

G: "gale do you think this is going to affect my performance in the competitive erotic roleplay circuit"

G: "i wonder how many times its going to be before i forget the apostraphe in the possessive imperative"

V: Technically it's every ejaculation, not just masturbation.

V: Also, apostrophe*

G: "ah fuck do you think i might end up not being a joyless pedant if i have too many nondescript ejaculations gale oh no" :(

Victor rolled his eyes and leaned back in his seat. He could always count on Gale to cheer him up. Or attempt to make light of a potentially debilitating condition he'd come down with. No pun intended. His smirk returned, and Victor took solace in the fact that he at least had the presence of mind to spot wordplay. Even if it did kind of tie into his illness. Ping. Ping. God, but Gale just wouldn't shut up, would she?

G: so what kind of medicine did you get

G: libido suppressants and stuff?

V: Yeah, more or less. Apparently it really only lasts a week and change, so I'm already a fair bit through it.

G: that's good!

G: oh

G: but you've got the H gene?

V: Mhm.

V: That's the big problem.

V: And kind of the reason why I don't think I'm actually going to end up taking the stuff she prescribed.

V: The suppressants I got would technically remove the impetus to, you know, "self-satisfy," but the H gene means I'd get backed up real quick.

G: i feel like i've only heard you complain about getting backed up once or twice tbh

V: Yeah, it's not something I like doing too often. Hurts a lot.

V: I'm not, like, an especially "lusty" young man, so I think I'll be fine not taking the suppressants.

V: I'm just going to ration myself to prevent buildup.

V: To be frank, I'd rather feel kind of loopy for a day or two over having my balls ache.

G: rationing masturbation

G: what a time to be alive

G: "ive got three jerk-off stamps here, what can i get for that"

G: "times are tough, vex. i can get you a nursing handjob video but that's the best i can do right now"

V: I think you're projecting.

G: im not getting defensive, YOURE getting defensive

G: oh! speaking of projects

G: uh

G: nevermind, i was going to send some sweet "pix" of my latest cosplay but idk if that would like compromise your schedule or something

V: Gale, I can rein myself in enough to see your new cosplay. :P

G: i call fucking bullshit, you just used a fucking emoticon

G: youre halfway to cumdumb already

V: I'll risk it. Send the picture.

V: Here's hoping I still remember to use the red pen in my dis-cum-bobulated state.

G: omg you fucking dork

- GAELSTROM has sent 3 file(s)! -

Victor leaned back in his seat and clicked on the first. Well, no, he hovered the cursor over it. He wasn't worried, per se. But he hadn't jerked off in a day or so, and. Well, there was no easy way to say it. Gale was actually fucking gorgeous. Not really her fault, considering she had a blend of succubus and holstaurus genes. Still, she was hot enough to make a career out of streaming and cosplay. Given how many of her fans seemed to almost worship her, Gale's streaming handle of "Golden Calf" was pretty apt.

In short, he wasn't worried that he wouldn't be able to resist jerking off, but...there was definitely a slight risk of it, wasn't there? But Victor had said it'd be fine. And Gale was already messaging him, asking what he thought. And if he didn't look, she'd know why, and she'd tease him, and- And fuck it! Victor clicked on the first picture-

Oh. Oh.

V: Oh, this is the sponsored cosplay?

G: yeah!

G: it's incredible, i just had to send over my measurements and they sent over the entire getup

G: SUPER high quality material

V: Yeah, I can see that. It looks real nice.

Of course, Victor wasn't exactly talking about the outfit itself. More the stacked seductress wearing it. Gale had told Victor that she was going to be a cosplayer at some game convention coming up. Some company was putting out a spy game, and they wanted her to come dressed as the main character. It was an incredible opportunity regardless, but...it had taken her a while to mention it was an H-game convention. And hoo, did the outfit match that setting.

The "picture" must've been part of a promo shoot, because it was more of a pin-up than a selfie. Gale cut a coquettish figure, her hourglass curves packed tight into a black jumpsuit, zipper practically pulled down to her navel. Hip cocked to the side, she smirked at the camera, casting her bedroom eyes at the viewer seductively. Victor pulled up the other two, dragged the windows so he could see all three at once, and-

No! No, he'd set up his schedule. Tomorrow. He had to wait until tomorrow. Fuck, he was already hard, though. Victor palmed himself through his pants, his eyes gravitating towards the bottomless valley of Gale's cleavage. The outfit wasn't very complex, but somehow he knew that she'd lure in boys no problem. Probably just wobble her tits at them and leave them spellbound. She could use charm spells, couldn't she?

He took a deep breath and tried for a moment not to think about Gale luring in convention attendees with her curves. Then he just said "Fuck it." He could just rearrange the schedule. Victor pulled down his pants and tugged out his cock. He could just use tomorrow's ration today, and it would be perfectly fine. He flinched when he heard the ping! of a new message, and Victor tabbed back quickly to respond.

G: vex, everything ok over there??

G: do you want me to delete the files, or

V: No, I'm fine. I'm just marking them up with my red pen.

V: this is going to be a bloodbath, honestly.

G: >:V

He tabbed back, grinding his cock up against his palm before beginning to pump his cock. This wasn't the first time he'd jerked off to one of Gale's cosplays. She actually encouraged it. She might not encourage it right now, but in the past she'd peppered him with photos, cleavage shots, swaying hips, her big, bouncy bust, the kind of provocative pictures that left him gasping and panting and cumming hard. In fact, she seemed to delight in coaxing him into cumming. Even if she was just showing off something she was excited about this time instead of teasing him, the end result wasn't going to be any different, because Victor was just about ready to pop off in seconds.

He drooled over her hips, her tits, her plush, perky ass, and even if there was a worried little voice in the back of his head telling him to stop, Victor didn't care at all. Hell, it made it feel even better as his balls plumped up with a hot, thick load of cum.

But there was still one little problem. Well, besides the idea that he was going to get a little stupider once he came. A prior arrangement between him and Gale, one that would probably tip her off that he was doing something he shouldn't.

See, Gale could be persuasive when she had Victor turned on, and in the past, they'd set up a little system. She'd send him over "sample" pictures from her site that often far surpassed what premium members got, and in exchange, he set up a little macro to send her five dollars at the touch of a button. To be used when he hand-milked a cumshot from his dick to one of her pictures. If he did it this time, she'd see the transaction and say something about it. Probably shut down entirely until he got over his case of cumbrains.

If he didn't, he wouldn't get that little tingle in his brain, that chemical pat on the head for being a good boy.

Right now, the latter far outweighed the former. It felt good, and he wanted to feel good, and staring at those tits on his screen dulled any and all sense of worry. She'd understand. He'd explain the schedule. He'd lie to her, and she'd believe him, because why wouldn't she? She wouldn't have any way of telling-

Victor gasped and panted as he jerked himself off, and with the click of a button, perfectly timed... He splurted a fat wad of cum into the air, painting his chest with streaks of hot, thick white as Gale got five dollars richer. And as Victor got one cumshot stupider.

Fuck, it felt good, though.

He got a ping-ping-ping, and Victor tabbed over to see what Gale had to say. Probably worried that he'd just jerked off, but he just had to tell her about the schedule-

G: ok so where's this so-called "bloodbath"

G: i'm waiting for the verdict, little mister "oh uh yeah your tits are too huge, gale"

G: "real fucked up of you to have such massive jugs, gale"

Victor blinked at the screen. He waited for a little bit, but there was no sudden outburst, no spike in worry from his utterly stacked friend. Had she not noticed? She usually got a phone alert when it happened. Maybe her phone was dead? Whatever, it meant Victor had a precious window of respite before he had to explain himself, a moment of peace that he intended to capitalize on.

V: truth be told, it is pretty inconsiderate of you to have massive, heaving tits.

V: Most people would've probably cut you out of their life by now, but I'm just the kind of guy who sticks around.

G: the kind of braindead titslave, you mean? ;P

V: I don't know what you're talking about, actually

G: thank you for bearing with my toxicity

G: TOXICITITTIES OMG

And it looked like everything was perfectly alright. She hadn't realized anything was wrong, and Victor felt fine! He practically gave himself a pat on the back, so pleased at his deception. And climax. Mainly the deception. Well, no, mainly the climax. Probably a bit of both. He slumped back in his seat, smiling wider and typing.

V: ANyway, yeah, the cosplay was great. The material looks incredible, even just in photos

G: this truly is the power of a corporate sponsorship...

G: oh, did i tell you about the second outfit i got?

V: ...There's a second one?

G: yeah! its not gonna be at the convention, but they had me do a little video to promote one of their new games

G: these guys are movers and shakers, tons of irons in the fire

G: lemme send it over real fast

- GAELSTROM has sent 1 file(s)! -

Victor opened the file without a second thought, and even just having came, he nearly groaned at the sight of Gale's body. This was a different costume, her jumpsuit traded out for flowing, white robes, but-

G: AH FUCK

G: hold on im gonna delete that file, it has a charm spell embedded!

- GAELSTROM has sent 1 file(s)! -

G: watch this one instead, it's the safe version

G: fuck im sorry :(

V: Don't be, it's fine

Yeah, everything was fine. There had been around a minute's pause before Gale had deleted the original and replaced it with the "safe" version. Victor had more than enough time to download the first and ensure he could watch it after the source's deletion. Why would he ever pass up the chance to download a charm spell-enhanced video? His eyelids fluttered as Victor stared, enchanted by the goddess on his screen. Gale curled her fingertips, beckoning the viewer forward - beckoning Victor forward and imploring him to "Come...come...!"

Her hips swayed from side to side, a silent, sensuous belly-dance that had him pumping his dick in seconds. The justifications came even easier this time. He'd just skip the next day on the schedule, too. That's how it worked, right? His job was totally mindless, he'd be fine operating on autopilot. Victor smoothed over any and all potential doubts he could've had towards another session of masturbation, subconsciously thanking his perilously short refractory period. After all, how else was he supposed to obey her commands and come...come...!

V: this charm spell is fucking incredible, Gale

G: yeah its suppo

G: wait fucking WHAT? vex i DELETED THAT for a REASON

G: VEX

He tabbed over, set the video to play on a loop, and kept stroking himself. The clip synced up beautifully with itself, a mindless, endless loop. Gale's curves swayed sinuously as he pumped himself stupid. Victor groaned, pulled on a pair of headphones, and let his jaw drop as he heard that breathy purr right in his ears.

"Come...Come...!"

He'd heard Gale speak before, but for some reason, Victor had made a strict rule with her that there wasn't any voice chat between them. More for his privacy than hers, but fuck, he had no idea why he'd been so strict about it. How many voice sessions had he missed out on, how many nights could've been made that much more pleasurable with that sweet, seductive crooning right in his ear? She was so fucking hot, and they were good enough friends that she probably wouldn't use charm spells on him if they used voice chat. And he had a strong enough will to resist them, probably. Definitely. Such a stupid rule.

"Cum...Cum...!"

Either way, he was probably going to break that rule tonight. Victor watched Gale lure him closer, and he could practically feel her sexual magnetism drawing him in deeper with each crook of her fingers. He bucked his hips and fell into the digitally-implanted fantasy of a goddess working her magic over him, enchanting him into mindlessly pumping his cock for her. To worship her.

His balls felt so heavy, and he knew just what he needed to do to get some relief. It was so fucking easy. He didn't know why the doctor had told him he'd feel unintelligent jerking off; everything seemed so wonderfully clear now. So incredibly simple. Doing what felt good felt good.

And cumming felt so good.

Victor stroked another hot wad of jizz out of his cock, groaning in shameless pleasure as he did. He was a mess by now, two cumshots splattered all over himself. Two messy loads, two things that made him less smart. Thinking was hard. Lying was harder. That's why he couldn't quite muster the energy to fib when he tabbed back over to Gale's frantic questions.

G: vex it's dangerous if you watch the original! you're just going to end up a legit titty slave!

G: turn it off RIGHT NOW

G: god i cant believe im about to try this

G: uh

G: vex, you MUST obey me

G: vex are you THERE? you MUST respond

V: Im here, dont worry

G: oh goddess you dropped an apostrophe

G: these are, as wise women once said, "dire fucking times"

V: I honestly don't seehow you can blame me

V: like, you know full well that your outfit was designed to mesmerize men

G: yeah, MEN I DONT KNOW

G: AND WHO DONT HAVE CUMBRAINS

V: besides i have a schedule, everything is going to work out fine, ill just skip the next few days i was allowed to jerk off

G: fucks SAKE, vex!

G: listen, you're clearly stuck in a loop.

G: you need someone to tell you what to do, so you MUST listen to me!

Part of him was indignant that Gale thought she could just bully him into listening to her. What, was he some stupid animal? Some dumb bull that she could just shout at until he obeyed? And then part of him was some stupid animal. Some dumb bull that she could just shout at until he obeyed. And another part of him thought that it was incredibly hot that she was beginning to control him through sheer force of personality.

The first part of him was outvoted, and it was quietly ignored.

V: do you want to voice chat? I have my headphones in already

G: you are GOING to

G: oh

G: what, really? i thought that was like a "thing" with you

V: it's a stupid rule, doesn't make any sense.

V: if you don't want to, that's fine, too

But within seconds, a call request had been made. Victor clicked on it dutifully and was treated to the sound of indistinct crackling...before Gale finally started speaking.

"Hey, there. Can you hear me?" Far from being angry, Gale's voice was soft, just as gentle as always. Her streaming setup meant that he heard that sonorous purr in perfect quality, and Victor was leaning back in his seat in seconds, happily basking in the sound of her voice.

"Yeah. I'm here." To contrast, his voice was a sluggish slur, a far cry from the careful enunciation he normally had.

There was a pause. A kind of giggle. "Never thought you'd sound like that." Another pause, the creak of a seat. "You sound sleepy. Did you just cum?"

"Mhm." Victor's eyes sank shut, and his breathing slowed. "That video looked sooo good."

Gale giggled again. "I kinda thought you'd think that. Hey-" There was a little rustle of fabric. "Sorry for, like, 'shouting' at you over text. I got worried that you were just going to get stuck in a loop, and..."

"S'fine," Victor murmured, pleasurable stupidity blending with post-orgasmic drowsiness to form absolute transparency. "I looped the video, so you were kinda right. Sooo fucking good..."

Gale hummed quietly. She was silent for a moment - thinking, probably - before she spoke again. "Vex, do you have your phone on you?"

"Mhm."

"Did you get a note from the doctor?"

"Mhm."

"OK. Listen carefully. Because I'm going to tell you a few things you need to do for me, and they're very important. They're all going to be very easy, but you need to do them all right now. They're very important. OK?"

"Mhm."

"OK." Gale's voice had a bit of a breathiness to it now. Like she was getting excited. Was she going to tell him to do something sexy? "I need you to take out your phone and let your boss know that you can't come into work. You're sick. Just for the next few days, but you had to go see the doctor and get a prescription for it." She gulped and added something quickly. "Don't tell her what it is. OK? That's important. And-"

A message popped up on the screen.

G: Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be out sick for the next few days. If you need to see the doctor's note once I get back, just let me know so I can bring it in. Until then, I'm just going to be in bed taking my prescription.

Carol_J
Carol_J
277 Followers
12