Casey Blossoms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,564 Followers

While we were there, the manager gave me the occasional look. At first, I was worried that he recognized me, then he looked at me and licked his lips and smiled. I realized he'd been checking me out and I blushed furiously. As we finished, he smiled at me, even broader.

"Sweetie, you can come by and visit anytime."

I giggled, blushed, and scooted out of the office, with Melissa right behind me. Once we were outside she grabbed me, hugged and kissed me.

"See, Casey baby. You already have a fan."

"I – don't think I'm ready for any male admirers."

"Maybe down the road a bit."

I must have looked very concerned. Melissa laughed, hugged and kissed me again, then took my hand and we went to her car. She drove us to a sex shop, which kind of concerned me, but she told me to relax and it would be okay.

Nobody seemed to pay much attention to us as we wandered around the shop. Melissa found some realistic breast forms, b-cup. That embarrassed me, but she told me we needed something better than socks crammed into my bra for boobs. She also got some kind of adhesive.

"What are you going to glue?

"We need to make sure your new boobs stay where they're supposed to be."

"You're going to glue those boobs to me?"

"That's what I just said."

"How do I get them off? I can't go to work that way."

"There's a solvent, and I'll get some of that too. Relax, baby."

She took me over to another area, where they has some very pretty panties, but with a special pocket in them. I was puzzled about that.

"Baby, we need to keep your thingy properly hidden away when you're a girl."

"I don't know if I can afford all this."

"It's my present to you for being such a good girl for me."

She got several pair in my size, all very sexy. I was really embarrassed when she took me up to pay for them. There was a female clerk, who looked me up and down before ringing up the purchases. She then gave me a very sweet smile. She then turned to Melissa.

"She's very nice. Let me know if you get tired of her."

I blushed, giggled, and squirmed, and I swear I almost wet my panties right there in the store. Melissa turned and gave me a long kiss before turning back to the clerk.

"I think I'll keep her for now."

Melissa took me back home to put on our new purchases before we did anything else. She had me take off my blouse and bra, then threw the socks I'd used to stuff it, back into the corner. She put adhesive on the boobs and carefully placed them on my chest, then had me hold them in place while the glue dried.

I let go and they felt like I had real boobs on my chest, and the color was close enough that it was hard to tell they weren't really me.

"Now, baby, isn't that better than having some crummy socks filling out your bra?"

I nodded and she kissed me. When we were sure everything was perfectly dry, I put my bra back on and was amazed at how it looked and felt. When I walked, they looked like real boobs moving, under my clothes.

She had me take off my skirt and panties, then threw the panties aside. I put on one pair of the new ones, with a little help from Melissa, and when we were done, it was almost impossible to tell there was a prick in there, even without a skirt on. I put my skirt back on, and looked more like a girl than before.

"So, is my best girl ready to go get some lunch?'

We went to the mall, to the food court to a little Thai place and got some food. We sat out in the food court eating our lunch. Before long, we had a couple of guys sit down nearby and try to chat us up. They were both about six feet tall, nicely muscled, and it was weird but looking at them made me squirm in my seat.

"So what are you two lovely ladies doing this afternoon?"

"We're just a couple of girls out shopping. That's all."

"Would you like a little company for your shopping trip?"

"Thanks, but I'm afraid our boyfriends wouldn't appreciate it."

"I promise we wouldn't tell them."

"I'm terrible at hiding things from my boyfriend. He'd take one look at me, and he'd know. Thanks, but we'll pass on your generous offer."

"That's a shame. My friend and I would really like to get to know you both a lot better."

"Our boyfriends are both very jealous."

"Some other time, maybe."

"Maybe someday, but not today."

They eventually gave up. We finished our meal and left. We wandered the mall a bit, not buying anything, but doing a lot of window shopping. Where I'd been very nervous about going out in public, by the time we'd spent a couple hours at the mall, I felt very natural going around as a girl. We seemed to have lots of guys checking us out, and a few others hit up on us, but Melissa sent them all on their way.

"See, Casey, baby. You had nothing to worry about. Now don't you feel silly about being afraid to come out in public?"

"Yeah, but look at the guys trying to pick us up. And if some of those knew what I have between my legs, some of them would be real pissed."

Melissa kissed me.

"Baby, that's why we're not going to tell or show those guys. And I'm not sure I'm ready to share you anyhow."

That night, we went out for a few drinks. I was still a little apprehensive, because guys in bars sometimes want to buy you drinks and then think it entitles them to something more. Instead, Melissa took me to a gay bar. The guys there had little interest in me, though there were some women who seemed interested in both Melissa and me.

There was one woman who expressed interest in a threesome, and two others who wanted to do kind of a tag team thing between the four of us. Melissa gently discouraged them. We drank and danced and generally had a pretty good time. I'd never realized quite what I'd been missing sitting at home alone. Being out with Melissa was wonderful.

We went back to her place tonight. Since the locks were changed, we felt pretty safe, and were, as it turned out. I went down on her again, which we both enjoyed. She seemed to enjoy playing with my boobs, even if they were fake. The weird thing was it turned me on too. After she came, she told me it was time to further my education.

Melissa got down on all fours and had me fuck her doggie style. She had to guide my dick into her pussy, but it felt great. The angle made it feel much different from fucking her normal style. I took it very slow, easing in and out of her, as I first grabbed her hips to steady myself and steady her as well. Then I reached forward and grabbed her boob with one hand as I held her hips with the other.

Melissa moaned and fucked me back as hard as I fucked her. Not much more than 24 hours earlier, I'd never been with a woman and now I had a beautiful lover who was truly opening new worlds for me. She moved her hips around as well as back and forth, which turned me on even more. I plunged deep into her to fill her pussy with my cum, collapsing onto her back as I did.

I rolled off her and we spent a while kissing and fondling each other, before Melissa stopped. She got up and went to the bathroom. When she came out she was wearing a strap-on. I was puzzled and concerned as hell about that. She came over and lay besides me, stroking my face and kissing me.

"Baby, I told you, you could be my girl and my boy, and that I'd be your girl and your boy. It's time for the next step."

I was scared and didn't really like the idea, but I also didn't want to lose Melissa and everything else we were doing. She had me get down on all fours, with my head buried in a pillow. I figured I knew what she was going to do. I didn't want to, but also didn't want to tell her no.

She opened a drawer beside the bed and got out some lube. She lubed up the strap-on, then took some lube on her finger and eased her finger into my ass. At first I didn't like the feel, and my ass was so tight, she had trouble getting the finger in.

"Relax, baby. We'll take it slow and easy, so we don't hurt you."

I tried to relax and gradually her finger got deeper in me. She finger fucked my ass with that finger and after a few minutes, it felt pretty good. She eased a second finger into me, which took a few more minutes to stretch me out so it was comfortable. Before long, I was moving my ass around as she pumped me with her fingers.

She added a third finger, and once I relaxed a bit, I no longer cared. She was fucking my ass with her fingers and I was happy with it. She pulled her fingers out and put the head of the strap-on at my asshole. I tightened down a bit, but she had stretched and lubed me so the head started to ease into my ass.

She eased back and forth and I could feel the thing slowly get deeper and deeper into my ass, sometimes half an inch at a time, sometimes a little more. After several minutes of this, I could feel her hips against my ass and realized she had the thing deep inside me. I also realized that my dick was hard again.

I didn't understand why my dick would be hard because Melissa was fucking my ass, but it was, and as she fucked me it seemed to hit spots that turned me on more than I'd ever have suspected. I know she had no nerve endings in that thing, but she was really getting into fucking my ass, and I was enjoying it as well.

I fucked her back as hard as she fucked me and before long, I came right on the bed, gasping as her strap-on filled my ass. She waited until I recovered before pulling out of me, then rolled me over and kissed me.

"Well baby, for someone who didn't seem to want that, you seemed to really get into it."

I could feel a buzz in my ass as it tightened down and got used to being empty again. I squirmed a bit and kissed her.

"It felt good, but I'm not sure – "

"It's only one piece of the whole package. But it's all or none, baby."

"For you, I'll do that – at least for now."

"That's my girl."

We fucked a bit more before going to sleep with her spooning me again.

We woke up Sunday morning and made love again before showering. Melissa dressed and we went to my place, where she had me dress again as a girl. I mean, I often spent my weekends dressed as a girl, but always only by myself at home. Now I was being a girl in public, all weekend.

At Melissa's suggestion, I moved in with her and we began sharing the rent, which was a financial benefit to both of us. At her request, I began wearing panties to work, since no one could ever see them anyhow. On weekends, I had fingernails polished, but not for work. Since I wore socks and shoes, I left the toenail polish on even when I went to work. The panties and toenails made me feel sexy, even though only Melissa and I knew.

One weekend afternoon, we went to a bar in the area. We had a few drinks and danced, before we had a couple of guys decide they were more interested in us than in the football game on the television nearby. I was antsy, but Melissa said they could buy us a drink. They asked for a dance, and Melissa said okay and told me I should dance with the one guy as she danced with the other.

It was a fast dance for a couple of dances. I started out pretty uptight, but after a few dances and the effects of the drinks, I started to loosen up. I could see Melissa nearby dancing with the other guy. A slow number came on and Melissa began slow dancing with her guy. Before I could react, my guy grabbed me and began slow dancing.

He pulled me close to him and held me tight, first rubbing his hand up and down my back, before slipping it down on my ass. I squirmed a bit but he held me tight and felt up my ass as we danced. The terrible thing was, I was starting to get a little turned on by it all. The slow number finished and he gave me a kiss before he turned loose of me.

When he let go of me, I scurried back to where we'd been sitting and Melissa ambled back as well, with the two guys following. As they got near, I decided I needed to pee and headed for the bathroom. I almost went in the men's room, out of habit, but caught myself and realized that if I went in there like this, I'd really be in a world of trouble.

There were a few other women in the restroom, but they paid me no mind whatsoever. I found an empty stall, went in and latched the door. I pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties and sat down on the toilet. I might have had a few drinks, but I knew damned well, I'd better not stand to pee.

I had a hard-on, which kind of surprised me. I didn't think I'd get turned on my having some guy rub my ass and kiss me. I know that girls wipe after peeing, so I got some toilet paper after I peed, and just sat there trying to catch my breath and let my heart rate and my prick get back to normal.

I heard the women in there leave, then I heard the door open, and someone came in and went in the stall next to me and sat down. After a minute, I heard Melissa's voice from the next stall.

"You okay, Casey?"

"Yeah, it just started getting a little too intense a little too fast."

"I told the guys that you weren't feeling well, and that you had a jealous boyfriend, so they've moved on."

"Thank you."

"We'll wrap it up and go home. The two of us can have some fun there, then tomorrow we both have work."

I pulled my panties back up and tucked myself back in. I smoothed my skirt down and flushed. I heard Melissa flush in the stall next to me. We both came out, looked and each other, and I couldn't help but giggle. She gave me a sweet kiss, we washed our hands and left.

The guys were off hitting on some other girls. We found our tab had been paid, by the guys, I guess, so we went back home.

We raced to the bedroom and undressed each other so fast, we almost tore clothes. We dropped into bed giggling as we kissed and caressed each other. Melissa rolled me onto my back and climbed on top of me, teasing me for the longest time before lifting up and sliding my cock into her dripping pussy. She slowly sunk down on me until I was deep inside her, then began to slowly fuck me while kissing me.

I came inside her as she collapsed on me in her own orgasm. We lay there for a while catching our breath before resuming kissing. I played with her boobs with one hand as my other hand groped her ass. She squirmed around, keeping me still in her though I was steadily shrinking. I snuck a finger in her ass which made her wiggle around that much more.

I got hard again and as I did, she began to fuck me again. I finger fucked her ass as my prick enjoyed her cunt. She fucked me ever more frantically as I put a second finger in her ass, before we both came again. After we recovered, she got off me and had me roll over, getting on hands and knees. She put on her strap-on and lubed it up.

I felt the head of the cock ease into my ass and moaned. She stroked my ass and eased the dick further into me. I found that the more we did this, the more I got into it, and I was beginning to enjoy having her fuck my ass. She fucked me until I came , then we rolled over onto our sides with her strap-on still buried deep in my ass.

"I love you, Casey."

"And I love you, Melissa."

"Do you really love me?"

"Of course I do."

"How much do you love me?"

"More than anything or anyone, ever."

"What would you do to prove how much you love me?"

"Anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Absolutely. What do you want me to do? Just tell me."

Melissa unhooked her strap-on, while leaving it buried in my ass. She climbed over me to face me, and kissed me. We kissed for a while, and I stroked her boobs as we did.

"You like playing with my boobs, don't you?"

"I love it."

"I'd love for you to have boobs that I could play with."

"How do we -?"

"Hormones. They'll give you boobs, inhibit your facial and body hair, and make your skin softer, but you'll still have that dick that I love."

She reached out and stroked my cock, which began to get harder again as she touched it.

"Hormones? Boobs?"

Melissa pouted and stopped touching my dick, and moved her face farther away from me on the bed.

"You said you loved me and would do anything for me, and the first thing I ask, you don't want to do."

"It's just a shock. I'll do it, but how do I hide boobs when I go to work?"

"It takes a while for them to grow, so no one would know until they started to get bigger."

"And when they do?"

"Maybe when they do, you don't hide it. Maybe instead of only dressing up for me evenings and weekends, you dress that way all the time, even at work."

"Is that really what you want me to do?"

"You've been my girlfriend and my boyfriend. I still want you to be both, but with extra benefits."

Melissa kissed me and touched me, and rolled me onto my back. As she did, it pushed the strap-on deeper into my ass, but I was happy, even more so as I got hard she she fucked me one last time for the night.

The next day, I started hormone treatments. I didn't immediately change my appearance at work, though I no longer kept my hair back and let it fall more the way I did when I dressed up. Slowly, as my boobs began to grow, I began to wear the slightest bit of very subtle makeup to work. After several weeks, I went to human resources and told them I was transitioning and would be wearing female attire.

Company policies were pretty lenient, and they told me that was no problem and to report if I suffered any harassment. I dropped little hints to the people I worked with, many of whom had begun to catch on anyhow. Some of the others I had to be more forthright with.

My boobs grew to the point where I needed a bra for them, and as I began to wear my bra to work, I also switched to women's slacks, tops, and shoes. I kept my makeup pretty subtle for work still but had my fingernails polished when at work, and in open shoes, it was obvious my toenails were polished as well.

A few people seemed bothered, but they grumbled to themselves and didn't bother me. After a while, I switched to skirts instead of slacks for work most days. Some folks kind of avoided me, but many of the women welcomed me and were nice to me. I had occasional street harassment problems, but I guess no more than most women do.

As my boobs grew, Melissa loved stroking them and they became much more sensitive as they grew. One of her favorite things now was to have me lie back as she kissed and sucked on my titties. The shock was the first time she brought me to an orgasm just by sucking on my boobs. I felt the heat rising through my body as she kissed them, sucked on them, and played with them. All of a sudden, I felt pleasure rippling through my body, and was shocked because I didn't ejaculate, even though I came.

One Friday, evening, Melissa told me we needed to open up our sex lives a little further.

"What do you mean? Open it up, how?

"Just go with me, Casey baby. Trust me, I think you'll enjoy it."

We went to one gay bar that we frequented, and were joined by Sheri, who I'd seen there before but didn't know. Sheri was maybe a couple years older than we were but about the same size, with lovely shoulder length blonde hair, a pretty face, a nice ass, lips that begged to be kissed, and a magnificent set of c-cup breasts. From the hormones, I'd filled out to a nice b-cup, but Sheri had great boobs.

Sheri flirted with both Melissa and I, and at first I stressed out a bit, worrying how she would react to me having a cock. After a few drinks, I no longer cared much. Either it would bother her or it wouldn't. If it did, she might run away screaming, but then Melissa and I would still have each other.

We went back to our place, Sheri with us, and began kissing and touching each other as soon as we got in the door. It took a while for the three of us to make it into the bedroom. I'd never been with a woman other than Melissa, so I wondered what Sheri would be like. I played with Sheri's boobs through her clothes as we kissed.

Sheri had a pull-over top which she pulled off, under which she had a lacy blue bra, which accentuated her perfect tits. I unhooked her bra, and eased it off her and took my first look at her boobies. We all lay down on the bed and Melissa kissed Sheri as I kissed the perfect nipple on Sheri's right breast. The nipple got very erect and Sheri moaned and squirmed as I licked every inch of that boob.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,564 Followers