Casey's Fall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Click.

"Lovely, now splash some bath water onto yourself to rinse off. There's a little more soap just there. That's it. Now look at me. Smile…"

Click.

"Ok, stand up in the bath and look down at yourself. Perfect."

Click.

"Keep looking down and put both hands on the sides of your pussy. A little further apart. That's it."

Click.

"Now hands to your sides and look up and smile at me."

Click.

"Hold it there and I'll come in for a few close-ups"

Click.

Click.

"OK, that's beautiful. Let's get you dried off and we'll move to the lounge set."

After she had dried off, Mark led her to a set which did indeed look just like a lounge room. He gestured to a large overly padded lounge chair for Casey to take a seat as he checked a few settings on his camera. She noticed the set had no sides and opened out into the main studio area which was a huge warehouse. The lights were particularly bright here too and it took her a moment for her eyes to adjust. The combination made her feel more conspicuous and more naked than usual, especially with her newly denuded pussy.

Oh God, who's that?

Casey noticed an older man carrying a broom. He stopped in his tracks and made no effort to hide the fact that he was looking at her. He tipped his cap and smiled at her. She was even more mortified now. She wanted her clothes back on even more than ever, and fast forward to being back living a normal life at home and finishing her diploma months from now with her bush grown back and the blackmail over, pretending none of this had ever happened. She expected she would probably need psychiatric help by then, though, if things continued the way they had been.

"Hmm… Gillian can we get some heels for Casey please?" Mark asked.

The janitor continued watching until at last Mark noticed Casey's eyes continually glancing towards him. Realising her discomfort with his presence, Mark gestured to him to leave.

Gillian returned with some white shoes with the most enormously high heels Casey had ever seen.

"These look about your size," Gillian commented as she handed them over.

Casey put them on and did up the straps. She had never worn shoes with heels so high before and hoped she'd be able to balance if she had to stand up.

"Ok. Just sit right at the front of the lounge chair and lay back please, Casey," Mark requested. "Get super comfy. That's it."

Click.

"Now I'll get you to open your legs up wide. Perfect."

Click.

Casey was feeling extremely self-conscious about her dangly labia being on display, but Mark didn't seem to notice them at all. With her legs spread so far apart and laying back like this there would be no denying them. Maybe he was just being polite? She half suspected he would call off the shoot and send her away once he saw how hideous she was down there.

Oh God. This is so humiliating! I bet my face is bright red!

"A little wider now."

She thought she was already as wide as she could go, but she gave it everything until it felt like she was about to split.

"Perfect"

Click.

"That's great. Now sit up again and I'll get you to put your hands on the arms of the chair and lift yourself up and support your weight on them. You got it. Legs a bit further apart. Yes!"

Click.

"Now bring your legs up and put one over each side of the chair. Yes, it's a big spread. Can you manage, ok? There we go. Just hold that there a moment longer."

The ridiculous shoes made it super awkward, but she managed to get into the position Mark wanted. She was suddenly glad she was athletic. This wasn't physically easy at all, and the effort of it almost took her mind off how humiliating it was to display herself so openly like this.

Click.

"Casey, if you can, please lower your bottom back down onto the chair but keep your legs draped over the arms. Just like that, great!"

Click.

After the last shot Mark paused, "Gillian, could you please…" He began as his voice trailed off. He gestured towards Casey and then made another quick gesture below his waist. Gillian seemed to understand immediately and quickly approached Casey sitting with her legs stretched wider than she had thought possible over the sides of the chair.

"Sorry, hun, just need to make one quick little adjustment," Gillian explained. Then to Casey's utter humiliation she noticed that one of her labia had folded over the front of her pussy and stuck to the other.

Gillian knelt between Casey's knees and lightly placed a finger from each hand on either of Casey's long lips and pulled them apart so she was wide open, exposing the inside of her pussy.

Are you fucking kidding me??

Click.

"Ok now hop down and face the other way," Mark continued after snapping several closeups. "Yes, knees on the chair and put your hands on the back. Arch your back a little. No, the other way so your butt sticks out. That's it. Now look over your shoulder at me and give me a cheeky smile…"

Click.

"Legs a little further apart now. Super."

Click.

"Now I want you to reach behind with one hand and just spread your pussy lips apart a little with two fingers."

Oh God!

"That's it"

Click.

"Now just focus on one pussy lip and pull it to one side. Sweet!"

Click.

Casey could feel herself getting wet, and it was taking all of her effort to keep her arousal at bay. Mark must have noticed or sensed it as well.

"Ok, just take a seat Casey and we'll take a moment to catch our breaths. You're doing really well, girl. Still my favourite model I've worked with this year. Um... Gillian, could we have a tissue or something please?"

Gillian produced a box of tissues from behind her and handed them over. Casey was puzzled for a moment until Gillian nodded between her legs. She looked down and saw that she had been much wetter than she thought and there was a wet patch on the chair between her legs. Oh God! She quickly stood up and wiped it down with one of the tissues.

"You might want to give yourself a wipe down there too, hun," Gillian mentioned while gesturing between Casey's legs.

Casey looked down and saw that the wetness had seeped part way down her legs. Mortified, she looked around for somewhere she might get a little privacy to clean herself up, and then realised how ridiculous that thought was after everything she'd done here already today in front of these two.

"Don't worry. It happens a lot. It's nothing to be ashamed of," Gillian assured her. "You look like sex on heels, it's a very appropriate reaction." She winked as she walked back to her position.

Casey wiped herself down, feeling even more humiliated.

FFS! This was like being watched going to the toilet!

"Ok, all good to go?" Mark asked. "We're slightly over time but I'll just get a few more shots. This has been one of the best shoots I've done in ages, and there's a couple more poses and angles I want. Casey, I'll get you to stand up now. Legs a little closer."

She wobbled to her feet and found a position where she didn't feel at risk of breaking an ankle in the crazy shoes.

Click.

"Ok, let's try a squat position. Gillian, we might need a little help here?"

Gillian held Casey's arm for support as she got down onto her haunches.

"That's it, Casey," she praised. "Now just put your knees out as wide as they'll go. Back nice and straight. That's it. Got your balance ok? Ok."

Gillian stepped back out of shot but stayed at the ready to catch Casey in case she lost balance. Casey felt she was fine in the balance department but wasn't so sure of her feelings in the dignity department.

Click.

"Ok, can you put your hands behind your neck, Casey?" Mark asked. "Still got your balance ok? Beautiful."

Click.

"Right, you can put your arms down again now. Now I'll get you to put your hands on your legs right up close to your groin at either side of your pussy. That's perfect."

Click.

"And just a few closeups."

Mark moved in about a foot away from Casey's genitals.

Click.

"Ok, lovely. You can stand up again now."

Gillian quickly stepped over to help Casey to her feet.

"Just a couple more," Mark advised. "Now, if you'll turn around and look back at me. Cheeky smile…"

Click.

"Wonderful. Now, keeping your legs nice and straight, bend over and put your hands on the chair. Good."

Click.

"Now, legs wide apart. Lovely. Look back at me. Smile."

Click.

"Ok, now kneel back on the chair and put your hands on the back. Great. Now arch your back and tilt your head back. Look up towards the ceiling. Sweet."

Click.

"Put your knees apart as wide as you can. Keep arching your back and looking up. Awesome."

Click.

"Hold that there a bit longer. I'll just get a few close-ups."

Click.

Click.

Suddenly the sound of a vacuum cleaner filled their ears. Casey turned around to see the janitor had returned.

Obviously, he needs to start his work right there where the naked girl is… Filthy old perve.

Mark looked at him and gestured for him to shut it off before turning back to Casey and Gillian.

"Ok, I think that'll about do us for the day anyway. The cleaner is obviously getting impatient. That's a wrap as they say. Thank you so much, Casey. You've been truly wonderful to work with today. Thank you too, Gillian, for your help."

"Yes, thank you, Gillian," Casey added politely, trying to act like she had wanted to be there and didn't loathe the experience in its entirety. "Thank you too, Mark."

"Pleasure," Mark replied.

Casey sat back in the lounge chair to undo the shoes and take them off. She handed them back to Gillian and then momentarily forgot where she had undressed and left her clothes. Gillian must have sensed her confusion and gestured towards the dressing room.

Oh, that's right.

She padded naked across the huge warehouse to retrieve her clothes then hurriedly dressed again, more eagerly than usual due to the humiliation she felt about her newly shaved pussy.

Dammit, no pubes now, and no undies!

Now she would have to cycle home without even pubic hair to cover her shame if her skirt blew up. She quickly washed most of the makeup off her face and headed out to her bike.

It was a little later than usual, but Casey still had plenty of time to make it home. Both her parents would be home by now, though. With a momentary start, she remembered she was blonde now and would need an explanation about it for her parents, but then realised her late arrival was the perfect excuse anyway. Obviously, she had gone to the salon after class today.

Ding.

"upskirt"

Really? Here?

She looked around and noticed an alley between two shops nearby. That would have to do. She ducked in behind a dumpster, looked around, quickly parted her legs and took the shot.

Ding.

"Much better without the hair. It stays that way now. See you at 8:30"

Stays that way?

Casey wanted to scream. She had hoped this would be a once-only thing and she could start growing her pubes back ASAP. She wasn't sure if she looked like a total slut now or a child, and she loathed that her dreadful dangly labia were now fully visible. Adding shaving to her daily routine would be degrading every time she did it. She didn't know if she was more humiliated or angry as she rode her bike home.

Just as she expected, her parents were home already by the time she got there, but she had her excuse already prepared.

"Wow, Casey! Is that where you've been?" asked her mother.

"Yes, Mum. Do you like it?" Casey responded as she modelled her new blonde locks.

"Well, it's different. It might take me a while to adjust to it, but I think it looks very nice. You look less of a tomboy now. I think my little girl is growing up."

Her father was equally supportive as they sat down around the table at dinner.

"Your mother and I will be away this weekend," her father suddenly mentioned after a long period of silence as they ate their meals in front of the TV. "Apparently, we were randomly selected in some marketing campaign and won free accommodation for two nights at the Calchurch Casino. I was a bit suspicious that it was spam at first, so I called the casino to check. It actually seems to be legit. All booked and paid for in our names for tomorrow and Saturday nights. Flying is a bit pricey and it's a 4-hour drive, so we've decided to leave straight after work tomorrow. We should be back late Sunday for dinner again. You'll be ok to look after yourself for the weekend?"

"Wow, that's amazing, Dad. I hope you have an awesome time. Yeah, I'll be fine on my own here, no problems," Casey assured him.

"There's plenty of food in the fridge," her mother added. "There's frozen pizzas and pies. Lots of party type food if you get hungry."

"Thanks, Mum. I know I'll be fine."

"There's plenty there if you want to have some friends over one night too."

"I might just do that, Mum," Casey responded, knowing that it was fairly unlikely.

Casey glanced at the clock on the wall. It was only 7:30. Still an hour until her dreaded appointment with the webcam. She excused herself and filled in some time working on an assignment in her room. It wasn't due for weeks yet, but she had no other study to catch up on after having the day off that day.

She looked at the new camera and reflected on the day's events. It had seemed like such a nice gift at first, until she realised what its purpose was. She now realised the salon visit was for the same reason. It wasn't so much for her as it was to make her look better for someone else, who she didn't even know. And that awful photoshoot where she had to shave herself in front of Mark and Gillian, and then allow Gillian to finish shaving her, even around her bum hole! And then all the degrading poses afterwards to top off the humiliation. And she had to do it all smiling and pretending that she wanted to do it. It was such an outrage! She was starting to feel like she was losing control of her life. She could only hope that somehow the blackmailer would lose interest in her eventually, or he got caught by the police and taken to jail. Even better, hit by a bus! She felt that she would quite happily drive that very bus at this point.

Ding.

8:30 already? Crap!

Casey cursed herself as she realised she had lost track of time and hadn't turned the camera on yet. She hoped there wouldn't be consequences.

"Time to test out the new cam"

She quickly turned it on, feeling some relief that he didn't seem to be angry with her at least.

Best not push it, though. Whatever he wants, I'm just going to do it.

"Get naked & show off your new pussy. Use both hands in closeup. Talk to me. Tell me how much you like it"

In other words, act like I like it even though I don't. Eww!

She was totally revolted at the idea of pretending to like it, but she would do as she was asked. She knew only too well what the consequences would be if she didn't. She didn't know yet if anything had come of the picture he said he had sent to 10 people yesterday. Hopefully nothing since she couldn't be recognised in it, but she didn't know that for sure. Maybe she would be a laughingstock tomorrow? She didn't think that was likely, though. Only Amelia had seen her pussy before, and even then it wouldn't be enough evidence for even her to identify it from a picture. However, having demonstrated his willingness to follow through on his threats, she couldn't take the risk that he would send another picture out which might include her face next time. She would need to be on her best behaviour. He certainly had plenty of pictures to choose from now, and every day added more.

She stroked her pussy with both hands and smiled at the camera in what she hoped was a confident manner. Inside she was dying, though. It was so humiliating for her to show it to him. Even more so pretending that she liked it shaved. She hated it, and she hated that her protruding pussy lips were now out in the open for him to see.

"Look at my pussy," she purred in what she hoped was a sexy way. "Do you like it all shaved? I do. It feels amazing. Do you like it too?"

Ding.

Casey picked up her phone.

"Come in close and keep touching yourself"

Oh God!

She was completely mortified, but her blackmailer had all the control now. Her only choice was to do what he wanted. She realised he would be getting a very graphic view of her vagina right now. It was probably taking up the whole screen. She tried not to think about it.

"Do you want a closer look?" she continued with her best sexy voice as she approached the camera and continued stroking herself.

Ding.

"Use your fingers to stretch out those lovely pussy lips"

Casey nearly died inside at that. She hated that he could even see them, and now he wanted her to make a spectacle of them? Her face suddenly felt very hot. The humiliation was killing her, but knowing she had little choice she just did it without hesitation.

After a couple of minutes of stretching her labia out for him, she realised she was starting to get very wet. She looked down and could see drips on the floor.

Oh God! Am I actually getting off on this?

Ding.

"Lay back on the bed same as last night facing the cam. Legs as wide as you can and play with your pussy"

She was determined to stay in control, only doing as much as he asked of her and no more this time, but to her great shame her primal urges took over and her fingers began plunging into her vagina, seemingly of their own accord. Once again, she bought herself to orgasm for the camera, and just like last night, she had done it without even being asked.

Ding.

"Very nice. If you can keep your hands to yourself for a few mins, let's make plans for the weekend"

Oh God, he thinks I'm a slut and he's probably right!

Ding.

"I know you have the house to yourself all weekend. Let's have some fun"

He knows my parents will be away? How? Did he arrange the mystery gift? I gotta find that voucher and see if it tells me anything about him.

Ding.

"Congratulations! You win a nude weekend starting after Tech tomorrow & ending Sunday night"

I have to stay naked the whole weekend, starting tomorrow night?

She shuddered at the thought and then suddenly remembered her date with Greg.

"I have date tomorrow night. Can we postpone the start until Saturday morning?"

Ding.

"What sort of date?"

"A boy I met wants to take me for a burger"

It was a few minutes before he replied.

Ding.

"Your nude weekend now starts at 8:30pm tomorrow. Be in front of your cam by then"

Ding.

"On Saturday you're going shopping naked. Your mission tomorrow is to find a friend with a car to drive you to a supermarket in Stocksgate. I'll follow up with details"

WTF?

She was to be naked in a supermarket on a Saturday? In public? Surely, he couldn't be serious? There would be people everywhere! She would be arrested for sure, even if she didn't pass out from the humiliation of actually trying to do that. Her heart was racing just thinking about it.

"I'll be arrested!"

Ding.

"There will be a fake registered nudist tattoo in your mailbox tomorrow along with your shopping list. You're going to pretend you're a real nudist out doing her shopping"

She realised with mounting horror that he had thought all of this through, and he was serious about it. Now the question was, could she actually do it and get away with it? If so, how? The only approach was a pragmatic one. Putting aside the absolute abhorrence she felt about it, what were the risks? Who would see her and what could she do to prevent the wrong person seeing her? Stocksgate was an hour's drive away so she would be very unlikely to bump into anyone she knew, and with the fake tattoo she should pass scrutiny by any lazy security guards or passing cops... Who could drive her there, though? She had passed her drivers' test but had no need of a car and no money for one anyway, so had never got much further than that, apart from occasionally borrowing her mum's car to run an errand. Maybe Amelia could drive that? No, Casey knew she would get in deep trouble for borrowing the car without permission. Amelia's mum had a car, but she needed it for her job. Amelia only had a bicycle, so there was no point even asking her. On the plus side that would mean that Amelia didn't need to know about any of this. Maybe Greg? He had a car. Telling him what she was going to do and asking him to drive her there would be beyond mortifying she realised, but at least her nudist excuse was already out in the open with him, so she had a head start there. Plus, he was interested in her…