Casey's Fall Ch. 19

Story Info
Week 3, Fri. A coming-out party with friends and frenemies.
6k words
4.57
11.2k
6

Part 19 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". A young woman is blackmailed and slowly coerced into a life she never expected.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include cmnf, cfnf, enf, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, blackmail, public nudity and public sex.

*****

"We'll need a few things for the party tonight," Jolene announced just after Casey served breakfast. "I have classes all day, but I'll get you to drop me off at Uni and then come get me later. That way you can have the car to go pick up the supplies."

Casey loathed the idea of being out naked in public again, and was about to protest, but then just slumped in defeat. There was no point arguing. She knew she would just end up having to do it anyway, and being a nudist was her new normal now whether she liked it or not as well.

"Fine," Casey responded. "What do you think we'll need?"

"Oh, just the usual. Chips, fizzy drinks, sausage rolls, M&Ms. You know. Party stuff. $100 should cover it. I'll leave that with you."

Casey dropped her off and then decided she'd do her shopping errand on the way home to get it over with as quickly as possible. At least then she wouldn't be spending hours agonising over it and overthinking it. There was a small 24-7 shop not far from the house that would hopefully not have many customers in it at this time. Still, once she was parked, it took a lot of effort to get out of the car and make her way to the shop. Jolene insisted that she wear her butt-plug and heels everywhere now as well, and while the shoes did offer some protection from standing on stones and things, she knew full well that the combination of the shoes, the butt-plug and her nudity made her look like a complete whore. She was sure that's what Jolene wanted in order to promote her product and brand, though. Thank God Bernstein had forbidden her from wearing them to Tech. Driving in the heels was impossible and she had to kick them off to manage the pedals. Cycling in them would be even worse, and bare feet on spiky pedals would not be a pleasant experience to say the least. And the butt-plug went without saying. It was completely humiliating to have that thing stuck in her ass everywhere she went. People always noticed it.

Thinking about Tech again caused a chill to wash over her. The thought terrified her. She would be the only one naked there. She could only hope that the novelty of seeing her would wear off eventually so she could fade back into obscurity, focus on her studies, and have some sense of a normal life, albeit without clothes. Would she ever get used to being naked? It didn't seem likely at the moment. That's what the party tonight was about. She had to have her friends and frenemies on board to help with the transition. However, that in itself was going to be horrifying in itself, and she was going to have to pretend she wasn't horrified in the slightest. That would take some doing…

Upon entering the shop, she found there was only one other person besides the cashier present, and both of them looked at her in shock when she walked in.

"You're Casey Reine!" the cashier gasped.

WTF? How does he know my name?

"I've seen you online," he continued. "Oh my God, I didn't know you lived here in Port Wiluma! I thought you must have been a Russian hottie. I'm a huge fan!"

I'm famous?

"Sorry, who is she?" the customer asked.

"Oh, this is Casey Reine," the cashier answered, beaming widely with obvious excitement. "She's a huge up-and-coming star at Mark's Studios. Amazing website! Probably the hottest one out there. He gets the prettiest girls and then makes them do the most disgusting things. You have to check it out!"

"Um… Mark is based here in Port Wiluma as well," Casey responded, feeling she had to contribute something to the conversation, yet still mortified to meet someone who had seen her work, and she was now standing naked in front of him having to talk about it.

"You're shitting me?" he replied. "How did I not know that?"

"I don't really watch a lot of porn, but this young lady suddenly makes me realise what I've been missing out on," the customer responded as he looked Casey up and down. "Registered nudist too. You don't often see someone as young and beautiful as you deciding to do that. What made you decide to go that route?"

"Um… I enjoy the freedom," Casey answered, not really knowing what else to say.

"Well, I'm sure glad you did. You have an amazing body for it," he continued. "I usually favour a larger breast, but I think I just became a fan of the more athletic figure. Yours are perfect! I'm guessing you must spend a lot of time in the gym?"

"I run actually, plus a bit of cycling," Casey replied, reddening with all of the attention.

"Your nether regions are truly beautiful as well. Perfectly shaped hips, buttocks, and legs. Love the large labia look. Have you always shaved?"

Ugh! Is he blind?

"Um… thanks," she replied, closing her legs slightly to try to hide her despised labia from his gaze. "I had the hair treated so it doesn't grow there anymore."

"Really, I wasn't aware there was such a treatment? Was it painful?"

"There's a salon downtown that offers it," she answered, hating having to talk about it. "No, not painful. Just slightly uncomfortable for a few minutes."

"Well, I'm glad you had it done. What you've got going on down there is definitely worth showing."

Um… thanks. Stupid place for hair anyway," she lied, wishing he would stop looking at her vagina and look up at her face at least.

"I gotta say, I love the butt-plug," he continued.

"Um… yeah, prettier than an asshole, I hope," she replied, hoping she didn't come across as a complete slut, but knowing that was what Jolene was going for.

"I don't suppose I could get a selfie?" the cashier asked.

"Um… I'm kind of in a hurry."

To get the fuck out of here as quickly as possible.

"C'mon, just one?" he begged.

"Ok, just one then," she conceded, realising that as much as she loathed the attention, fans were what she needed for this new life she'd been forced into to pay off.

"Great! Thank you so much!" he responded, before turning to the customer. "Would you be able to take it for me?"

"No worries," he replied. "As long as I can get one too?"

Casey nodded her assent and then posed with the two men as they took pictures on their phones.

"I'll have to get that website address," the customer mentioned afterwards as she finally had the items she needed for the party and was about to leave. "I can guarantee one more subscriber coming your way now. Possibly several more when I show my buddies this picture."

Casey realised she had never looked Mark's website up, not wanting any reminders of the things she had done.

Um… thanks," she replied. "It should be easy to find with a search?"

"I'll text it to you if you like," the cashier offered to the man.

"That'd be awesome," he replied, before turning back to Casey. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Casey."

"Yes, please come back any time, Casey," the cashier added with a massive smile. "You're always welcome!"

"Thanks, guys," she replied, forcing her best smile as she made her way back out and back to the car.

Once inside the car, she just sat for a moment and breathed in deeply, trying to get over the embarrassment of everything that had just happened. Being naked in public and pretending to be cool with it took a massive toll on her, so her heart was beating like crazy. It was also such a shock to know that people were seeing the stuff she had done in front of Mark's camera. She wasn't so naïve to believe that wouldn't be happening. She just hadn't thought about it, or more accurately, had blocked it from her mind. It was so bizarre that people could be interested in looking at her. She knew she wasn't ugly, but she hadn't thought of herself as anything above average either. Jolene obviously thought she had something special, or she wouldn't have pulled the blackmail stunt to get her into all of this. And those two men in the shop obviously liked what they saw, as awful it was for her to have to let them see it. Still, she also knew that she was really wet from it all and could feel that pain again in her lower abdomen. What the fuck was with that? Was it a stress reaction maybe, or did she get off on being humiliated? She didn't enjoy anything about the experience, so she didn't understand the reaction. The need was now urgent, though.

She checked her mirrors and saw that she was all alone in the car park before her hand carefully made its way to her eager pussy. She wasn't surprised to find she was completely drenched. Her fingers felt so good, and an involuntary moan escaped her lips. She scooched forward and spread her legs as wide as they could go as she plunged more fingers deeply inside, working them back and forth. She took her other hand and started squeezing her breast and pinching the nipple, remembering somehow to open her eyes and check no one was coming from time to time. The idea of what she was doing, and getting caught doing it, spurred her excitement on even further and she started to moan louder, and then finally she came, hard, right there in the car park.

Tap, tap, tap. "Are you ok in there?"

Casey opened her eyes and saw the customer from the store standing outside her window, grinning widely! Mortified, she quickly closed her legs and started the engine, giving him an embarrassed smile and a wave as she reversed out and made her way onto the street. There was no point trying to explain her way out of this one. It was completely obvious what she was doing. The only option was to get away from there as quickly as possible.

Oh God! What did I just do?

She got home and tried to be "normal" by putting the drinks into the fridge to chill. The other items could stay on the counter ready to serve when the time came later. Then there wasn't really much else to do after that, other than to try to block out what she had just done at the store. The laundry was up to date. The floors were clean. Even the breakfast dishes were done. The only thing left to do was agonise and overthink what she would say to her friends that night.

So, I'm going to be naked. That much they know already and will be expecting. I don't want them finding out I'm a porn star, though. It's one thing to be a nudist, but completely another for them to find out about the porn. The problem is, I'm pretty sure Jolene will make me wear the heels and butt-plug at the party. How will I explain those as something a nudist would do? Greg has already seen the butt-plug, which I explained as jewellery. That's pretty much all I can say about that to anyone else as well. Amelia will probably be appalled, and Cassandra and company will almost certainly laugh at me, but I can't admit I'm being forced to wear it as part of my "brand". All I can do is try to act confident and pretend I want it there. The heels? They're probably a bit more than someone claiming to be all about the nudism would be likely to wear, but it's a party, right? It's not like I can put on a pretty dress. Sure, that works. Now, how did I become a nudist? Well, a spin on the truth is the only solution there, and they already know most of the story. I got arrested and was facing a serious charge, and the only way out of it was to register as a nudist and hope for the court's leniency. They know I'm too young to register so I'll tell them that Jolene very kindly came to my rescue and allowed me to indenture to her so she could become my legal guardian. So now I live with her.

She had a plan. Now all that remained was to kill time until the dreadful moment arrived and try not to have a full-blown panic attack in the meantime. No easy feat.

She tried watching TV to take her mind off it, but it didn't work. She couldn't concentrate on the dialogue and kept losing the plot. She tried some music and danced around the living room for a while but then started worrying that a neighbour might see her through the windows. That wasn't likely, though. The house was pretty well secluded by trees and shrubs along the fence line, but paranoia isn't necessarily rational. She looked at her webcam site. The graphics and style were a bit dated, but she wasn't in the mood to bother changing it. Maybe one day.

Then she tried focusing on the positives.

I'll be seeing my best friend and my boyfriend again. While I don't exactly relish being naked in front of them again, they have already seen me that way during my "nude weekend" and both of them were supportive then. Maybe it won't be so bad? Cassandra and the other dimwits who come along with her might be nasty, but they have to be dealt with sooner or later anyway. At least Greg and Amelia will be here to defend me if things got too out of hand.

And then it was time to go pick up Jolene from Uni.

"It smells like sex in here," Jolene commented as she got in the car, and then smiled. "You haven't been naughty in here have you, Casey?"

"I didn't notice anything when I got in. Maybe I need a shower?" Casey tried, reddening at the idea of having to admit she had rubbed one out in the car just a few hours before. Thankfully Jolene moved on.

"How'd you go with the shopping?" she asked. "Did you get all the stuff?"

"Yeah, I dropped into the 24-7 and they had everything. I guess I managed ok."

"Good for you," Jolene replied. "You seem to be getting used to all this at last."

Casey wanted to roll her eyes, but looked silently ahead, pretending she was concentrating on her driving instead. She hated the way Jolene spoke like all this horrid stuff was for her own good and she was just being silly to have a problem with it.

They had a light dinner and then set up the plates and things ready for the guests to arrive. They were expecting them at 7:30 so Casey was startled when she heard the distinctive sound of Greg's car in the driveway outside just before 7:00.

"Hi, Casey. I hope I'm not too early. I've just been looking forward to seeing you again so much. I was so worried when 'old bitch face' dragged you out of the cafeteria on Friday."

He took her into an embrace and kissed her on the mouth, seemingly oblivious to her nudity.

"You look fantastic," he continued, pulling away to look at her face. "Since I'm here early, do you need a hand with anything? Love the shoes! You're the same height as me now. Ooh, show me your tattoo."

"No, we're all good I think," Casey replied as she showed Greg the crescent tattoo on her wrist.

"That is fucking hot!" Greg beamed. "And this one doesn't rub off?"

Casey laughed. "No, it's the real deal this time."

"So, are you happy?" Greg asked.

"I think so. It's taking a little getting used to, though."

A lot of fucking getting used to…

"I'll bet it is," he replied. "Well, if you're happy, I'm happy. You are one hell of an amazing girl, Casey."

They were cut off by the sound of the doorbell. Someone else was early too it seemed. It was Cassandra with Tina, Anne and Brigit in tow.

"Hey, nudist girl," Cassandra greeted as Casey opened the door. "I guess I really am gonna forget what you look like with clothes on now. I bought these three with me again. The others weren't keen. I think I saw your girl pullin' up outside too."

Casey looked around her and saw Amelia getting out of the driver's side of her mother's car.

"Hey, Amelia! Thank you so much for coming."

"Oh hey, Casey," she replied. "You been ok? I was so worried about you."

"Yeah, I'm fine now. Really, I am, but it was a bit scary there for a while," Casey replied almost honestly, apart from the bit about being fine now.

"Better show me the tatt," Amelia requested, and Casey presented it to her.

"Damn, girl. I can't believe you went through with it after all," Cassandra commented, looking over Amelia's shoulder. "I guess you're legal now."

"Did it hurt?" Amelia asked.

"A bit at the time, but it was so fast I didn't really have time to feel it too much. Afterwards it was a bit red and itchy for a couple of days but not really sore."

"What is that in your ass, girl?" Cassandra asked.

Casey was ready for this one.

"It's just jewellery, Cassandra. Remember, you were the one that commented about seeing things you didn't want to see. Well, it's kind of hard to hide that now that I don't wear clothes anymore," Casey replied, desperately hoping she wasn't blushing.

"Well, fuck me," Cassandra replied. "Is it comfortable? I can't imagine havin' somethin' in my ass like that. Does it get you off?"

"You kind of forget it's there after a while," Casey replied, wishing that was true. "And no, it doesn't get me off. It's just jewellery. You gotta admit it's prettier than an asshole."

"Yeah, I s'pose you got that right. I don't never wanna see that again," Cassandra replied, making a face.

"Now that everyone's here," Jolene butted in, "I thought we'd start the night off with a little celebration of Casey's new nude life!"

Jolene was holding a dress on a coat hanger. Casey recognised it immediately. It was one of her favourites. She looked at it longingly, wishing she could wear it right now. Jolene must have kept it hidden from her all this time when they got her things from their parents' house.

"Casey, this is your last dress," Jolene continued. "Everything else has gone to charity. I thought you could use it to officially farewell clothes in your life by burning it in the barbecue on the back deck."

Casey's heart sank at that. She loved the dress, and burning it would be hard enough, but the symbolism of it being the last piece of clothing she would ever own, and destroying it by her own hand, suddenly felt a bit too real. Even though she'd already been naked for a full week and knew when she registered that she would never wear clothes again, somehow in the back of her mind it still felt like a temporary situation. Suddenly she felt very naked.

"Oh wow, Casey," Amelia stated. "I guess this means you're really committed now?"

Casey looked up at the faces around her. Cassandra and her crew were all grinning widely. Greg bit his lip slightly as he smiled. He really liked the idea of her becoming a permanent nudist.

"Um… I guess so," she responded, unable to hide her sadness as she accepted the dress and a bottle of lighter fluid from Jolene.

"Oh c'mon, why the long face?" Jolene asked while giving Casey a raised eyebrow to warn her that this was something she should be enthusiastic about. "You're finally getting to live your dream."

"You're right, Jolene," Casey responded, picking up on what Jolene wanted from her. She tried to force a smile. "Um… I guess we should all go out on the back deck then?"

Casey opened the lid of the barbecue and carefully laid the dress on top of the grill plate as her friends gathered around her. For a moment she worried about getting it dirty from the leftover charcoal and grease but realised that wasn't going to be a problem for this dress much longer. She then squirted lighter fluid all over it and looked to Jolene for a lighter.

"Maybe first you'd like to say a few words?" Jolene suggested.

Fuck.

"Um… thank you all for coming here tonight," she began. "It means a lot to me that you could be here. As you all know I'm now a registered nudist, um… and I guess this dress is the last item of clothing I'll ever own. Um… I guess good-bye clothes, hello nudity."

And with that, she lit the fire and watched as it quickly took hold. As the dress blackened in the flames, Casey had trouble holding back the tears, and a few leaked from her eyes. She turned around smiling, hoping that everyone would see them as tears of happiness. Her expression conveyed both sadness and joy, which was probably appropriate, even for someone supposedly doing this willingly.

12