Casey's Fall Ch. 23

Story Info
Week 4, Tues. Nude in the Dean’s office.
4.1k words
4.48
12.6k
6

Part 23 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". A young woman is blackmailed and slowly coerced into a life she never expected.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include cmnf, cfnf, enf, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, blackmail, public nudity and public sex.

*****

Jolene had classes today which meant Casey would have to ride her bike to Tech for the first time. She had mixed feelings about that. While she had chosen to do it because she loved her bike, she knew that she would suffer harassment by cars driving by, and sometimes also by men walking or cycling on the bikeways. She had a route plotted out to minimise her exposure to vehicular traffic, which she hoped would get her by. It wasn't totally perfect as it turned out. Cars still honked whenever she was within visibility of a road, but it was so distant and impersonal she was able to shrug it off. Other than that, the ride was completely uneventful, which pleased her a lot. At least now she had biking in her life again.

She arrived early enough to get some laps in on the track as well. It still felt weird to feel everything jiggling and bouncing but it was good to run on her old track again, and being nice and early meant few other people were around to see her.

Students started arriving as she went to her locker to shower and prepare for class, though. She expected to be swarmed by "paparazzi" again, and while there were still several selfie requests, it wasn't quite as bad as the day before. She hoped it stayed that way, particularly after class, since she only had her bike and wouldn't be able to get into a car for shelter.

"Hey, Casey-girl," Cassandra greeted as she walked into the locker room. "How you findin' bein' bare-ass naked in class?"

"Oh hi, Cassandra," Casey replied. "It still feels a little weird I guess."

A lot fucking weird.

"Ain't no need for you to be worryin' about none of that. You're rockin' a gorgeous figure, girl."

"Um... ok thanks," Casey replied, still not sure if Cassandra was being genuine or fucking with her somehow.

"Look, I gotta apologise again for my bitches actin' the way they did on Friday. They don't get it, but I do. You're livin' your truth and you got the balls to do it. I respect that, ok?" Cassandra explained, holding her fist out towards Casey.

Casey returned the fist-bump but still wasn't completely certain about what Cassandra's motives were.

"Ok, I got class, but you take care," Cassandra said in departure, leaving Casey looking and feeling slightly puzzled.

The next few classes passed without too much harassment, other than a few more selfie requests in between. Then just before lunch Casey jumped when she heard her name over the PA.

"Casey Reine, please report to the Dean's office at lunchtime."

Oh no! What have I done now? Have I somehow blown my final chance? Has Bernstein changed her mind about letting me study? Am I about to get expelled again? If so, what have I done?

She thought she might die while waiting for her lunch break, and then during the long walk to the office. It felt like she was walking "the green mile" to her execution, only naked as well.

"Ahh, Miss Reine," Bernstein greeted as Casey entered. "Come straight through."

Casey was almost trembling as she walked through into the office. She glanced around nervously, trying to get some idea of why she was there.

"Please take a seat," Bernstein requested. "So, how have you been going with your studies now that you're a full-time nudist? Is it everything you hoped it would be?"

She's smiling. WTF could she want?

"Um... it's ok, I guess. It all seems a bit surreal, though," Casey replied almost truthfully. The full truth was that it was still a waking nightmare for her.

"I've heard reports that you've become quite popular with the students and a lot of them are photographing you. Are you being harassed?"

"Um... there have been cameras," Casey replied tentatively, hoping this wouldn't be cause for Bernstein to expel her again. It was hardly her fault she was attracting attention, but she decided to try to play it down. "I wouldn't say they were harassing me, though. It's a little bit annoying, but they just want to get selfies with me. It's kind of the modern equivalent of an autograph. I figure it's better to let them get it out of their systems, so eventually I become old news. My boyfriend is acting as my bodyguard if anyone gets out of line."

"That would be Mr Gregory Campbell from the football team?"

"Yes, that's him."

"I imagine he would be a rather effective bodyguard. Good for you. Ok, the reason I got you in here was because I've been contacted by the Port Wiluma Gazette, who would like to do an interview with you. Apparently, they saw you cycling this morning and followed you to the gate."

"Oh God! I'm so sorry Ms Bernstein. I had no idea I was being followed."

"That's quite alright. You're not in any trouble as such. I agreed to pass on the information to you so you could decide whether or not you wanted to proceed, but I would encourage you to do so. It could help relieve any misunderstandings that the public may have about you or what you are doing here, which might also be good for the college if it was handled the right way."

Casey thought about it. It could also mean a lot more unwanted publicity for her.

"If you do decide to proceed," Bernstein continued, "I'll have Leanne attend the interview with you as our representative. We have a relationship with the Gazette and can ensure you are not misquoted or asked anything inappropriate that may damage your reputation or the college's."

"Um... that's very kind of you Ms Bernstein. I think I'd like to think about it a bit and discuss it with my sister first if that's ok?"

"Of course! You just let us know if and when you'd like to proceed, and we'll tee up a mutually convenient time."

Casey made her way to the Tech students' cafeteria to quickly get some lunch before it was time to get back to class. Greg was there waiting.

"What was that all about?" he asked.

"Apparently the local news wants to do an interview with me. I'm not sure I want to do it," Casey replied.

"I got you a burger and chips," Greg pointed out, gesturing to a plate in front of him. "They should still be warm. Nah, I can't say I'd want to do an interview either. Journos can't be trusted."

"Oh thanks!" Casey replied and started stuffing chips into her hungry mouth. "Bernstein thinks it could be good for me and for Tech. She trusts the Gazette, and she'll be sending Leanne along with me as the college's media representative to make sure everything stays above board as well."

"C-can I get a selfie with you?" an obviously nervous boy suddenly butted in.

"Fuck… off… now…" Greg responded while glaring at him menacingly.

"It's ok, Greg," Casey giggled as she turned to the boy. "Be quick now though. I'm starving and we were in the middle of a conversation here."

"Oh sorry. Thanks very much," the boy replied. Casey smiled as he held his phone up to take the shot.

"Now where were we?" Casey continued. "Oh yeah, interview. Yeah, I'm not sure I want to do it. People might find out about my webcam stuff, and I don't really want that getting out."

"Really? I thought you were proud of that?" Greg responded. "I checked out your channel and I've watched every video about eight times now. It's hot as fuck. You're hot as fuck."

Oh God!

"Um… ok. So, you really liked it? You don't think I'm a dreadful slut?"

"I don't like that word," he replied. "No, I don't think any less of you. Quite the opposite in fact. You have supermodel looks and no inhibitions, and I get to date you. You're getting famous and all of my buddies are jealous as fuck. Lol."

Casey felt a cold shudder at hearing that. The last thing she wanted was people she knew seeing what she'd done on camera, especially while she had to parade around nude all of the time, even when off camera. They'd always be seeing her in their minds with a dildo in her hairless pussy, screaming out in orgasm. It wasn't exactly the image she wanted people having of her. How could her life have changed so much in the space of a few weeks?

"Really? You still want me after all that?"

"Oh, hell yes," he replied. "More than ever even. You love showing off your body and I love watching you do it. It's a match made in heaven."

Casey was more than a little conflicted at that. On the one hand, playing along with the ruse that she had done all of this voluntarily had indeed worked in her favour just as Jolene had said. On the other hand, now she was committed to continuing with it. She was trapped pretending to be an exhibitionist, when the reality was that she was completely mortified at being naked. Now the people she cared about the most could never learn the truth. There was some stuff that shouldn't be kept hidden, though, especially from Greg, even if it meant that he did leave her over it.

"It's not just the webcam work, Greg," she began.

"You mean your work at Mark's Studios?" he replied. "I found that about 2 seconds after finding your cam channel. I fucking love it! I subscribed straight away. You are an absolute star, Casey. Dammit, I wish we weren't at Tech right now. Just thinking about it has given me a massive boner. I don't think I'll be able to stand up for a while now."

Dammit, now she was horny as well. The humiliation she felt about Greg knowing about her shoots caused that now familiar pain in her lower abdomen again, and she could feel she was very wet. She hoped she wouldn't leave evidence on the chair when she got up.

"There's always the supply room," she suggested, looking down at her nails.

Greg's eyes lit up at that.

"Meet you there in 2 minutes?"

"Deal!" she replied.

A few minutes later she was on her back on top of a pile of gym mats with Greg's tongue down her throat and his hard cock inside her. For a moment she couldn't believe she was doing this at Tech. If she got caught, she definitely would be expelled this time. Oh God, it felt divine though. Finally, she felt him thrust hard as he spurted deep inside her. The sensation took her over the edge as well, and she quickly put her hands over her mouth to try to muffle her screams.

Standing up again, she felt his semen leak down onto her leg and looked around for something to wipe it off with. Dammit, there was nothing. She would have to do her best with her hand and then try to get to the bathroom before any more came out. How much did the man cum anyway? It felt like litres!

"Ok, we better get to class, babe," Greg announced. "Err… sorry for messing you up. Here, take my hanky."

"Um… thanks," she replied, grateful to have something she could wipe with after all. "Do you want it back again?"

"Nah, keep it. Throw it away when you're done. I have plenty more," he replied with a smile.

The rest of the day passed for what was as close to normal that a naked girl in a clothed society could hope for, walking around with naked pussy lips recently moistened with cum after having sex in a public place. Then before she knew it, it was time to go to Mark's for her Tuesday pornographic shoot.

She wondered what Mark would have in store for her as she cycled over. More public nudity maybe? More nipple clamps or stretching her pussy lips? She decided it didn't matter as long as he didn't bring up nipple piercing again. She would just wait and see.

"Oh hey, Casey," Mark greeted her as she arrived, and then noticed her slightly sweaty state. "Oh, I might get you to take a shower and re-do your hair and makeup before we start."

"Hi, Mark," Casey replied. "Yes, no problems. I was kind of expecting that. It's been warm lately."

"I loved your show on Sunday. It was possibly the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

"Oh… ok… Thanks," Casey replied, blushing at the memory, and not really knowing how to respond.

Gillian helped Casey prepare and then led her through to the studio.

"Ok, today I thought we'd start with some standard glamour shots and then move on to a speculum," Mark informed her. "Have you used a speculum before?"

Gross!

"Only in a gyno exam," she replied, finding it bizarre that people would find it interesting to see her using a medical device.

Mark got the device out and showed it to her. Casey was completely aghast. Wasn't seeing everything outside her body enough already? Did he have to see inside it too? Then she remembered she was the girl who would "do anything" so saying no wasn't an option.

After a series of standard poses, Mark then had her lay her back with her legs wide open. Gillian had to help insert the speculum and lock it open as Mark came in for close-ups. It wasn't the most comfortable sensation physically or mentally, and she was more than glad when it was finally over.

"Now I've got something else for you. Do you know what this is?" Mark said while holding up what looked like an oxygen mask.

"An oxygen mask?" Casey replied.

Mark laughed. "No, it's a pussy pump. You put this over your vagina…"

"Wait, you're not going to pump air into me, are you?" she asked in alarm.

"No, it works on suction," Mark replied matter-of-factly. "It can't hurt you."

"So, what's it do?"

"Well, it draws more blood into your pussy and makes everything more sensitive. I think you'll like it. Wanna give it a try?"

"Sure, why not," replied the ever-faithful Casey 'I'll do anything' Reine.

She learnt that she first had to apply a coating of lube around her pubic area in order to create a good seal. Then she started pumping out the air as Mark's camera kept clicking around her.

The sensation was a curious one. Not unpleasant, she decided. There was kind of a pressure and a tingling all at once. As she continued pumping, the sensations increased until it reached a point where she felt incredibly aroused even though she wasn't even touching herself.

OMG, am I about to have an orgasm? Yes, I am.

There was no stopping it. She looked down and saw her nipples harden suddenly. Then her body stiffened, goosebumps spread everywhere and every muscle spasmed all at once. Strangely there was no screaming this time. It felt like a warmth that slowly started spreading over her body, then it gained speed, and then she saw stars.

As it subsided, she pumped a few more times and felt the same sensation return, and then another orgasm exactly the same as the first. She continued pumping several more times and felt like she was in a dream. Her whole body felt light and tingly like she was slightly drunk but aroused at the same time.

"That's wonderful, Casey," Mark suddenly interrupted. "I'd love to let you go on but unfortunately we're running out of time, so we might have to call it there."

OMG! How long have I been doing this?

She'd completely lost track of time, and even now she felt almost sad to stop. She felt dreamy and warm all over and could have laid there for hours like that.

Reluctantly, she released the pressure, removed the pump from her mound and then stood up. She took a step but then something felt wrong. She could still feel something between her legs. She glanced down to see if she'd forgotten to remove part of the apparatus or something.

Oh my God what the fuck is that?

Her genitals were ridiculously puffy. Her clit was swollen up like a small penis, her labia looked comically large and swollen, and everything was bright red!

"Um... how long does this take to go away?" she asked Mark with some concern.

"Oh, you should be fine in an hour or two. It's not permanent or anything."

Casey was slightly relieved to hear that but then remembered she still had to ride her bike home. How was she going to go out in public, let alone sit on a bike saddle like this? Maybe sitting down would draw less attention to the redness and her comically inflated labia, but would she actually be able to sit on her genitals while they were so swollen? They didn't feel painful, though, and she was all out of other options so there was only one thing for it - try.

When she first sat on her bike and positioned herself on the saddle it just felt like she was wearing overly padded bike shorts.

Ok, weird but doable.

However, as soon as she put her feet on the pedals, she felt that warm and tingly feeling again like the pussy pump was still attached.

Ok, maybe this won't be so bad either. I'll just have to make sure I concentrate so I'm not cycling in "la-la land" and accidentally crash my bike.

It all sounded good in theory, but she'd barely made it onto the bikeway before she felt an orgasm coming on. She quickly stopped her bike in the middle of the path and stood on the ground straddling the top bar, but it was too late. She was covered in goosebumps again and her nipples were so hard they were almost painful. She braced herself with both hands on the handlebars and panted heavily as waves of pleasure washed over her.

"Are you ok, sweetie?" asked a lady passing by.

"Yes, fine. Just a little… panic attack. It'll pass," she eventually came up with as she struggled to catch her breath again.

"You must be the first registered nudist I've seen in town. Definitely the youngest," the woman commented.

"I get… that… a lot," she replied, still breathing pretty hard from the orgasm. "It's… all new. Still getting… used to it."

"You don't want me to call an ambulance or anything?"

"No… I have… a phone in my bag," Casey replied, "but it's… starting to pass now. I'll be fine."

"Oh dear. What's happened to your genitals? Are you sure you don't want me to call an ambulance?"

"No, just an allergic reaction… to something on my… bike seat. I'll be fine."

"Ok, as long as you're sure you're ok, I guess I'll leave you to it."

"Thanks… I appreciate… your concern."

Finally, Casey had her breath back as the woman disappeared from view. At least she was a stranger. It was embarrassing enough being seen in public with a puffy vag while trying to recover from an orgasm. She might've had to cut her wrists if anyone she knew had seen it.

On her next attempt, she managed to get a little further than the first time but then she had to stop and cum again. By the third orgasm, she realised it was going to be a very long and slow journey home, and it was. Each attempt only got her a relatively short distance before the inevitable orgasm, and as embarrassing as it was to be having orgasms in public, they felt so wonderful she also shamefully found herself looking forward to them each time.

Finally, she made it home and drank three huge glasses of water in a row before laying down on her bed until Jolene arrived.

"Are you home, Casey?" Jolene called out.

"In my room," she replied.

"How was Tech and Mark's today?" Jolene asked as she appeared at Casey's door. "OMG! What the fuck happened to your pussy? Did you hurt yourself?"

"Mark happened," Casey replied, still in somewhat of a dreamlike state. "He had me use a thing called a pussy pump and it left me like this."

"OMG," Jolene repeated. "Does it hurt? Will it go away?"

"No pain at all actually. He said it should go down in a few hours but so far it hasn't changed at all. That's why I'm lying down."

"Ok. Um... Takeaway for dinner then?"

"Sounds great!"

Jolene ordered their meals by phone, and they sat down to eat once it arrived.

"I got called into Bernstein's office today," Casey began, changing the subject away from her pussy.

"Oh? Were you in any trouble?"

"No, but apparently the Port Wiluma Gazette wants to interview me. Bernstein said the college's media representative would join me to make sure it all stays above board, but I'm not sure if we should do it."

12