Casey's Rise Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got it, girl, but honestly, you got nuthin to worry about from him now."

"Ok, I trust you, Cass. If you think he's ok, then I'll go along with it. This is all too good to let slip through our fingers just for my sake," Jolene replied. Then she turned to Casey. "Casey, how many expressions of interest have we got now?"

"Um... we were up to eighty-six when I left home," Casey replied, snapping out of her thoughts after hearing her name.

"Right, so how many would we need here?" Jolene asked. "We'll need reception, kitchen staff, wait staff, bar attendants, maids, cleaners. We'll need a roster system. What do you think, Greg? I figure maybe 25 students the first year. Double that the next?"

"At least!" Greg replied. "Yeah, I think start with 25. We might have to employ some other women full-time if it goes nuts in the first year, but hopefully we can stretch it."

"I want to get the agency part kicked off pretty quickly," Jolene added, "so I'd like to get a few full-timers started as well."

"Oh crap!" Casey interrupted. "What about Bernstein? She hated having me there naked. How is she going to handle twenty-five naked girls attending Tech, or maybe even fifty eventually?"

"Well, she can't legally say no, and it's not like the school won't profit from it," Jolene replied. "But we should go to see her. All those new bums on seats will mean a fair bit of organising, so the school will need to be informed so they can prepare for it. She is old-school though, and will probably give us grief, but I can handle the cow. Let me take this one."

"Time to break out the secret weapon," Casey laughed while jokingly massaging Jolene's shoulders.

"We might have to check with the studios too to see how much work they can give us," Cassandra added.

"We're also going to need a bunch of laptops, cameras, clitty rings, butt-plugs, and dildos. Not to mention all the linen and cutlery and stuff for this place." Jolene realised. "We're pretty cashed up, though. We should be able to swing all that, plus pay for the diplomas up front, and hardly make a dent in the bank account."

"The linen and stuff is all still here in storage," Cassandra responded. "We might just have to give it a wash."

"Even better!" Jolene beamed. "Needs a lick of paint here and there too. Probably some carpet cleaning and a few other things. I guess our first crop of girls can deal with that while we're setting everything else up."

"So, what are we going to call this place then, Casey?" asked Greg.

"That much I already know," Casey replied, beaming. "Let's call it 'The Crescent'!"

"The Crescent," Jolene mused. "Staffed entirely by Crescent Girls. Kind of gives new meaning to our brand now. Brilliant, Casey!"

"Oh, hell yes," Cassandra agreed, wrapping her arms around Casey, almost squeezing the life out of her.

*****

Jolene sat in her car at the Port Wiluma School and remembered the day she sat in that very car park trying to psyche Casey up for her first nude day there. Now it was her turn to walk out naked and meet with the extremely formidable principal. Was Jolene actually feeling fear? No, there was no need for that. She had been a nudist for months now and no one could ever intimidate her. She understood people and knew what made them tick. She was the master. Fear was for lesser people.

Bernstein had agreed to meet, but Jolene had intentionally neglected to reveal too much detail. This was a discussion that needed to happen face to face. Revealing too much may have prevented that. She knew she would need to be strong and assertive. Bernstein would almost certainly object to this proposal, but she had no legal grounds to reject it. Nevertheless, it would take some effort to maintain control of the situation, but if the meeting failed there was always Plan B...

Jolene sat in the waiting room and tried her best to appear impassive and calm. Bernstein's PA, Leanne, kept glancing at her with a concerned look on her face. Obviously, Jolene's nudity was causing a stir already.

At last Bernstein appeared. Her eyebrows immediately went up upon seeing Jolene naked. Then she did a doubletake when she noticed Jolene's nipple rings and the clit piercing, before completing her reaction with a scowl.

"Ms Reine, I see you have decided to follow in your sister's lewd footsteps," Bernstein remarked. "Oh well, you better come into my office so I can hear whatever it is you have to say, and then you can be on your way."

Jolene noted that she made no effort at all to offer her hand or show any pleasure at all in seeing her.

"Thank you, Ms Bernstein," Jolene replied, and then followed her into her office.

"Please take a seat, Ms Reine. I have placed a towel on that one," Bernstein added with a look of complete disgust as she gestured towards the chair. "Ok what is it you need to discuss? I trust Casey has had some difficulty procuring employment in her chosen vocation since she became a nudist? Is that why you're here? Do you presume that I could or would assist with that?"

"Well actually her career has taken a different path," Jolene began, "which is somewhat related to what I would like to discuss, but no, we do not need your assistance in that regard. Casey has been extremely successful on her own, which has led to us now looking to expand and diversify. We have found a rather lucrative market in the modelling industry for women who are registered nudists, and we are now branching out into the hospitality industry with our brand. We're considering offering hospitality diploma scholarships to girls who would like to join us. We anticipate around twenty-five at the start of the next school year, and possibly double that the year after."

"Am I to assume that you intend to exploit young women by luring them into shedding their clothes and performing pornographic activities for your profit, and you expect me to be complicit in this?"

"Well, I wouldn't exactly put it that way, but that is the gist of it," Jolene replied. "However, no girl will be forced into anything. They will be fully informed about what they are getting into and what they get in return. We intend to not only pay for their diplomas, but also pay all of their living and accommodation expenses for the duration, as well as providing them with valuable work experience in the hospitality industry. Modelling is only a small part of it. The bigger picture is setting them up for highly paid careers in the hospitality industry."

"And you expect them to attend their studies here nude?"

"That is correct, Ms Bernstein. However, to put your mind at ease, they will be registered as nudists under State laws, so the school will not be at any risk of legal issues or any other problems."

Bernstein stared blankly at Jolene for a moment before she continued.

"Well, I can assure you right now, Ms Reine, that is not going to happen. Not on my watch," she stated firmly. "I will not stand by and watch young ladies being exploited, and I will certainly not stand for nude students in my school!"

"Is it a question of money, Ms Bernstein?" Jolene suggested. "Perhaps a reasonable donation to the school could help ease any burden that an influx of new students might create for you?"

"Are you attempting to bribe me, Ms Reine?" Bernstein responded. "No, it is not a question of money. Their tuition fees would more than cover any burden to the school, but this is a matter of morality, and I am not so easily bought! This whole proposal is not just ludicrous, it disgusts me. You yourself disgust me, sitting here in your altogether talking about dragging young girls into your depravity."

"Well, your morality disgusts me, Ms Bernstein," Jolene retorted. "Not only is it outdated and very much against the law, but you would be depriving many girls of the opportunity of bettering themselves and having promising careers. Your so-called morality would have them stay in the gutters and live in poverty. Who here is really the immoral one?"

Bernstein's face suddenly reddened in anger at that.

"Get out, Ms Reine! Get out now or I will call Security and have you dragged out. You are now trespassing on private property, and it will be a matter for the police if I ever see you on the premises again."

"You're sure that's where you want to leave it?" Jolene asked her with a faint smile.

"Get out of my office and off the premises at once, Ms Reine. That is my final word," Bernstein replied, raising her voice.

"Ok, Ms Bernstein," Jolene replied. "We tried it the nice way. My lawyer will be in touch soon. Good day to you."

"Hah! Bring it on!" Bernstein challenged as Jolene departed.

Once Jolene sat back in her car, she calmly pulled out her telephone and called her lawyer and friend Monique.

"Monique? Yes, just as we suspected, the old cow is a total nudist bigot. She threw me out, just like I told you she would, and said she would not have naked students at her school on her watch."

"Haha, no problems, Jolene," Monique replied. "We won't need the courts for this. Let me speak to my contacts at the State Education Department and the Nudist Registration Board. Someone will be in touch very soon."

When Jolene arrived back at the house, she was unsurprised to find everyone, including Amelia, gathered around the dining table excitedly discussing their plans for the resort.

"How did you go, Jo?" Casey asked.

"She threw me out just like we suspected," Jolene laughed.

"So do we call Monique now?"

"I already have," Jolene replied. "Damn, what I'd give to be a fly on the wall in Bernstein's office very soon."

"Haha, stupid old bitch," Cassandra laughed.

"Oh, I dunno," Greg added. "She was always nice to me."

"But you're a dude, and you were a star player on the football team, Greg," Amelia pointed out. "She was a nasty old piece of work to us girls. It was like she was stuck in the eighteenth century, and our virtues were her personal responsibility."

"I never gave a fuck about her," Cassandra shrugged. "She tried that shit on with me once or twice. I told Pa about it, and it never happened again after that."

Jolene smirked a little at that, imagining Bernstein trussed up naked in chains while Jo Bloccato meted out a similar treatment to what he had given her, but the smile quickly faded as she remembered the incident.

"Did they take you to see The Crescent this morning?" Jolene asked Amelia, quickly changing the subject away from Cassandra's father.

"Yes, oh my God, Jolene!" Amelia answered. "It's beautiful! I can't believe how huge it is, though. We've just been crunching the numbers and talking about conducting auditions and interviews. It's blowing my mind!"

"Are you still keen to go ahead to become a fully-fledged Crescent Girl?" Jolene asked.

"Yep, I'm nervous as all fuck but also really excited as well," Amelia admitted. "We decided that I'd register with all of the other girls once we're a bit further along and know that nothing's going to stand in our way to put the brakes on all this."

"Good plan," Jolene responded. "I'm looking forward to shaking your hand when the time comes."

Just then Casey's phone rang. It was an unknown number. She decided to answer it anyway.

"Casey Reine?" asked a male voice.

"Yes?" she replied.

"It's Judge Melvin Sturt. I hope you don't mind me calling you, but I'm on the nudist registration board and I've just had a very interesting call, but I'm also personally interested in how you've been getting on since you purchased your sister's indenture. It sounds like you've been doing rather well?"

"Oh err... thank you, Judge. Yes, we have been doing very well," Casey replied, startled to hear from this man.

"I hear you're planning to venture into some sort of resort?" Judge Sturt asked.

"Yes, that's right. We're still in the planning stages at the moment but we've found the premises and it looks like it's all going ahead."

"And this would involve taking on more Crescent Girls by offering them scholarships?"

He knows about Crescent Girls?

"You know about the Crescent Girls, sir?" Casey asked.

"Oh yes," he replied. "I'm quite the fan, and I'm also quite a fan of your message. Tell me though, what is your plan for these new girls? What are you offering them in return for their services?"

"Oh. Um... well, we're not going to trick them into anything if that's what you're worried about," Casey started. "It's important to me that we're up front about everything, and we tell them exactly what's in store. We're going to ask them to sign a two-year indenture and register as nudists under the Crescent Girl brand. During that time all of their education and living expenses will be paid while they get their diplomas and gain work experience at the resort, as well as the other stuff I'm sure you're aware that Crescent Girls do. Then they should be able to go on to promising hospitality careers at above industry rates. We already have dozens of employers teed up ready for our first graduates."

"That sounds like a very interesting use of the nudist registration program. I would like to come and see your endeavour once you have it up and running."

"You'll be more than welcome anytime, Judge," Casey replied.

"Thank you," Judge Sturt replied. "Now, I understand our local school is giving you some issues with your scholarship proposal?"

"Yes, that's correct," Casey admitted. "The principal is not a fan of the registered nudist program, it seems."

"Don't worry. That shouldn't be a problem for much longer. I will be recommending to the board that we support your plan," the Judge explained. "It's not exactly what the State had in mind for the nudist registration program or voluntary indentures, but I think it's a very positive use of both, provided the girls are not coerced. I expect it will add much to the local economy, create employment, and give many girls opportunities they would otherwise not have received. Well done, I must say."

"Thank you, Judge. There will never be coercion as long as I have any say in the matter," Casey assured him.

"I expect not after what you went through. Did your sister get her just desserts?"

"That she did, Judge," Casey replied. "She has learned her lesson well and is now a valuable and contributing member to our household and business."

"Glad to hear it. Ok, I shall leave you to your activities. I have called you from my private number. Please do keep it and keep me informed of your progress. If I can be of assistance any further, please do not hesitate to call me."

"Thank you, Judge. You are very kind," Casey replied before hanging up.

"Judge?" Jolene asked, having listened in to most of the conversation. "What the fuck?"

"Yeah, it was Judge Sturt who took your court case, believe it or not," Casey explained. "He's on the nudist registration board, and whatever Monique is up to must have been patched straight through to him. Apparently, he's a Crescent Girl fan and thinks what we're doing is a positive thing for the local community."

"Is he?" Jolene replied with a smirk. "Dirty old bastard."

"Do you really think what we're doing is dirty, Jolene?" Casey asked in surprise. "I think that we're empowering ourselves and women everywhere with what we're doing, and that's what we're about to offer other girls. There's nothing dirty about the female body or female sexuality. The Judge said he is also a fan of that message as well. I believe he totally gets what we're doing, and he's onside."

"Oh fuck. Sorry, Casey. You are right," Jolene replied. "What I said is exactly the kind of thinking we need to stamp out for our brand to be successful. We're Crescent Girls! We're out and proud of our nudity and we want people looking at us while we celebrate it."

"Damn straight," Cassandra added. "Showing my vag off wouldn't be half as much fun if no one was looking at it."

"There's more to it than that, Cass," Amelia interjected. "We want the Crescent Girl brand to have a far-reaching and positive reputation. The nudity and jewellery should be something instantly recognised and respected everywhere we go. It shouldn't have any crass or silly giggling schoolboy connotations. We're here. We're women and we're proud to be nude."

"Yeah, we proud of our bodies and want them to look. That was my point," Cassandra clarified.

"And I don't mind looking at all," Greg responded with a smile. "But yeah, Casey and Amelia are right. You have to be above any of the 'whispers behind hands' kind of shit. We need to stress that to the new girls. There's no shame in being a Crescent Girl. It's something to be proud of and celebrated, and anyone who tries on any of that old-school bullshit needs to be put in their place quick smart."

"Yes, I'm sorry I said that," Jolene admitted. "The world needs to see Crescent Girls as something unique and prestigious. Something rare and beautiful. Something a girl would want to strive for, and employers would think themselves lucky to get. A boutique brand rather than something lewd. That is the message we want people to see, and it has to start with how we view ourselves and our clients, even when it's obvious we're being used for sexual gratification. Rather than seeing that as perversion, we should embrace it and see it as beauty."

"Which it is!" Casey added. "Human sexuality is normal, and it is beautiful."

"Yes, it is, Casey," Amelia agreed. "I see that now thanks to you. If it wasn't for you, I'd never be considering joining you. You opened my eyes and I've been loving what I've been doing. I'm so looking forward to this new chapter in our lives."

"You go, girl!" Cassandra added.

"Ok, so we have a judge on our side now, and Cassandra's dad as a partner," Greg summarised. "It's hard to see how we can fail now."

"Just the scholarship program to get sorted, then you can probably give notice to your boss," Jolene considered.

"Exciting stuff!" Greg agreed. He couldn't believe his day-to-day life was about to be spent surrounded by pretty young women, all totally nude. Maybe this whole chastity thing was a bad idea... but then he had two of the most beautiful women he'd ever met in his life now. Why be greedy?

The three women attended their cam shows later that night, while Amelia went home to run hers. Later on, everyone had trouble sleeping as they thought about everything in front of them. It was so exciting, but there were also so many details to think about. Greg thought about grocery lists and grounds-keeping. Jolene thought about partnership agreements, bank accounts, setting up the Wi-Fi and cam rooms, and establishing the booking agency. Cassandra thought about stocking the bars and showing new girls the ropes. Casey thought about the speech she would have to give to the girls auditioning, and the interview process. Amelia thought about registering as a nudist and how she would explain it to her mother. Hopefully this would all go the way they hoped, but there was still much to happen and so much to do.

*****

The next morning it was Jolene's turn to get a call from an unknown number. Could the judge be calling her as well?

"Jolene Reine?"

"Yes?" she answered.

"Ahh, good. My name is Dillan Schneider. I've just been appointed temporary principal at the Port Wiluma School, and I was tasked with calling you immediately to let you know. I understand you were offering a scholarship program involving students who are registered nudists?"

"Thank you, Mr Schneider. Yes, that's correct. What happened to Ms Bernstein? She threw me off the premises when I went to see her yesterday to ask about our scholarship program."

"Ms Bernstein has been dismissed and is vacating her office as we speak. Obviously, I have a lot on my plate at the moment but ensuring that your scholarship program proceeds was put at the top of my list of priorities. The State Education Department and the Nudist Registration Board are both very much behind your program. You have some powerful supporters, and you can count me amongst their number as well."